Obey Me! Oneshots + Imagines

De IWormzI

Lmao a bitch discontinued this oops😳 Edit: I LIED DON'T READ THIS CRINGE I HATE IT 🤢 Mai multe

!Requests!
💞 Cuddles with Them 💞
Mammon X Reader:His Human
Beel X Fallen!Angel Reader:I'll Fall For You
Mammon X Reader:Blossom
Asmo X Reader:Work of Art
Lucifer X Reader:Oops, You're Caught

Diavolo X Reader:Soften Up

9.3K 254 349
De IWormzI

~~~

Diavolo stared at your scratched up face. You avoided eye contact with him, your arms crossed over your chest.

"(Y/n)...What exactly happened?" The young prince questioned you, pity with his words. You closed your eyes and took a breath, exhaling slowly.

"It was just a fight, Lord Diavolo. I'm fine, you don't have to pity me." You replied casually. Diavolo shook his head, apparently not accepting that as an answer.

"I know you (Y/n). You don't just get into fights, you're too kind for that. This is the second one in a month, there's obviously more to it." You narrowed your eyes at the floor, knowing his words were true.

Even if you were too stubborn to admit to it.

Glancing back to Diavolo, you met his eyes. You knew you could trust him, you knew you could tell him what was going on. But you felt ashamed, and you didn't know how to go about this.

The glint in his eyes told you he wasn't letting you go until you spoke up.

An exhausted sigh left you, and slowly, you told him what was going on.

It was your fifth class. You were already in a pretty pissy mood, from being tormented and teased all day. So when you got to the class you had with Mammon and Beel, you sat and chose to ignore everything. That way, you wouldn't burst and do something you shouldn't.

When Mammon tried whispering to you, you only glanced at him. Usually, you would say something, so this confused the greedy demon.

Halfway through class, someone threw a pen at your head. Snapping your head around, you saw a girl snickering with her friends and glancing at you.

You clenched your fists and turned back around, tapping your foot to distract yourself.

Minutes passed, and you began to hear them whispering about you.

"Can you believe she actually lives with seven guys? She must be a slut."

"She's always so touchy-feely with them! She acts so needy all the time."

"As if a human could actually have a chance with any demon, I bet she's tried fucking them at once point!" They all giggled at their little jokes, speaking loud enough for you to hear and make you become more and more ticked.

'Calm, (Y/n). Don't let their words get to you. You have morals.'

Your hands began to shake because of how tight they were balled. Mammon had taken notice of this. He nudged your leg with his to get your attention. You snapped your head to him, making him flinch.

He gestured to your hands with a questioning look. You released your fists, smiling at the demon and then turning back to the teacher.

Class was almost over, meaning you could finally get the break you needed and not boil over. You heard one of the girls get up behind you, after asking to use the bathroom.

Slap!

You froze in your seat, watching as the girl that just hit you with her purse walked down the isle innocently with a smirk.

You snapped.

You shot up in your seat, hands clenched once more.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" You exclaimed, gaining everyone's attention.

The black haired demon turned around to face you, putting on a fake confused look.

"What are you talking-"

"Don't try that bullshit, do you think I'm dumb?! I heard your little snarky remarks about me, and you just straight up hit me! The hell do you mean 'what am I talking about!?'" You yelled, red in the face.

"Miss (Y/n)-" the teacher tried to interrupt, but the demon had spoken again.

"Oh, I'm soooo sorry I hurt your feelings! What are you gonna do about it, cry? Or are you gonna go and have one of your little demon boy toys fuck you?" She spoke with a laugh.

You moved from your desk, walking right towards the demon with a balled fist ready to swing.

"(Y/n) no!" Mammon grabbed your arm, pulling you back.

You spun your head around, yanking your arm away from his grasp.

"I don't need your-!" A slap to your face stopped you mid sentence, and who else but the girl was there, ready to hit again.

You scoffed, kicking your leg under hers, knocking her to the ground. She gasped as you got on top of her. She swung again, hitting you in the cheek. You swung back, hitting her multiple times in the face. She yelled for you to get off of her, scratching at your face and arms.

She dug her nails into your cheek, drawing blood. You hissed, swinging at her again.

Unfortunately, you were pulled off of her. You yelled, struggling in the persons arms to free yourself. Beel held you off, while the girls friends helped her up on her feet again.

"You're a psycho!" She exclaimed.

"Right back at you, dumb bitch! Try me again I dare you!!"

You became quiet, unable to look Diavolo in the eyes. "...After, Beel had to carry me out of the classroom. Lucifer came seconds later, and took me to his study to cool me down...and here we are."

Diavolo was quiet, making you wonder if he was mad with you. Lucifer had already given you an ear full before Diavolo appeared in his office to talk.

"I know I'm just a human, but I'm not weak and I wasn't gonna just sit there and-!"

"You don't have to explain anymore to me, (Y/n)." Diavolo interrupted. You closed your mouth, nibbling your inner lip.

He looked like he wanted to say something. An uncomfortable silence settled in the room.

"When I heard you got into a fight, I was worried. But, I guess I didn't have to be. Seeing as you had no trouble standing up for yourself." The prince spoke, a small smile on his face.

You furrowed your brows.

"Shouldn't you be like, mad? At me?" You asked, making Diavolo laugh.

"I'm not mad at you, I have no reason to be." He reassured you, grinning.

You hugged yourself tighter, sucking in a breath. Why was it so hard to accept his words? You were so busy in your thoughts, you didn't notice the prince move closer to you, wrapping his arms around you.

His embrace shocked you. You looked up to him, confused. He met your gaze, smiling at you. "You're welcome to stay with me for the rest of the day if you'd like. Everything else will be dealt with, I assure you." He spoke gently to you.

Tears began to form in your eyes, so you looked down and nodded.

"If you don't mind..." You said, wiping your eyes.

You stayed in his arms for a while longer, until there was a knock at his door. Wiggling away from his hold, he announced to come in.

The door swung open, and in came Mammon looking for you. When he saw you, his entire demeanor relaxed.

"What were ya' thinking!? Ya could've gotten really hurt if no one was there-! Hey!" Lucifer had appeared, grabbing Mammon by the collar and dragging him out of Diavolos study.

"I told you not to disturb them. You can't even listen to simple instructions." Lucifer spoke, shaking his head. Once he pushed Mammon out, he turned back and apologized. "It's alright, Lucifer." Diavolo said with a grin, shaking his head once the door closed.

He turned to you. "He's such an idiot sometimes." You mumbled, rubbing your temple. Diavolo chuckled at your remark. A smile grew on your lips, pleasing Diavolo.

"Have a seat (Y/n). We can use this time to catch up!"

The last few hours consisted of you and Diavolo chatting and laughing, forgetting about what happened just hours before. When classes were let our for the day, Diavolo decided to walk you home since he was free.

You felt much happier with him, no longer feeling angry or embarrassed.

Once you got to the doors of the house, you turned to Diavolo with a sincere smile.

"Thank you Lord Diavolo, for everything today."

"Just Diavolo (Y/n), and of course. If you ever need to take a breather again, don't be afraid to come find me. I'll be glad to have your presence." Diavolo said, to which you nodded.

"Oh, and one last thing." Diavolo leaned down, kissing your forehead. Your eyes widened, and your face became hot from the sudden action. Diavolo stepped back, seemingly proud of his actions.

"If you aren't busy this weekend, I'd like if you would come over for some tea." He spoke. You gave a quick nod, suppressing a squeal. "Great! I'll have Barbatos fetch you then. Now go get some rest, alright?"

"Okay..bye!" You squeaked, spinning around and opening the doors, running inside. Once the doors shut, Diavolo snickered at your flustered image in his head.

As he headed off the steps, he heard yelling from within the house, with your high pitched voice following right after yelling "Shut up!!"

~~~

Why. Isn't. Diavolo. ROMANCABLE!? >:[

Also, yes I published this on Lucy's birthday, oops. Happy birthday to the man that gave birth to his brother :D

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

113K 1.3K 37
█████████ OBEY ME ONESHOTS + SCENARIOS WRITTEN BY; zenverified
731K 22K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.
28.8K 560 18
❝ 𝔬𝔟𝔢𝔶 𝔪𝔢! 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔞𝔩𝔩. 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔰𝔲𝔟𝔪𝔦𝔱, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔫. ❞ ----- oneshots including our favourite de...
12K 293 19
A collection of Obey Me one shots! Every character will be included. Started- 10/22/2021 DISCONTINUED