๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š...

De _KRXPTX_

"๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š... Mai multe

TO HELL AND BACK
PART I | THE HUNTER EXAM
UNFATEFUL x ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED x TASK
BIT x OF x MAGIC
THE x TRICK x TOWER
KILLING x TIME
DREAMS x AND x DEMONS
ZEVIL x ISLAND
TROUBLE x FINDS x YOU
FRIENDSHIPS x AND x FEELINGS
FINAL x PHASE
FAREWELL x FOR x NOW
PART II | HEAVENS ARENA
TO x THE x TOP
WE x MEET x AGAIN
PLAN x OF x ATTACK
ELECTRIC x SHOCK
RECOVER x AND x REGROUP
PRICKLY x GUEST
MASTER x AND x STUDENT
ASSASSINATION x JOB
MISSION x ABORTED
HISOKA x VS x KASTRO
SURPRISE x SURPRISE
ONE x STEP x CLOSER
WOLF'S x DEN
PROMISE x ME
DEATH x MATCH

ARRIVAL x AND x INTRODUCTIONS

2.6K 94 58
De _KRXPTX_

Kira ~

I could feel the searing eyes of the other candidates burn into me, as they measured me up. There was around a hundred applicants in the room, each with their eyes set on the same goal - passing the exam. Right now, before Phase One has even begun, the tension was thick enough to be sliced with a knife.

Candidates were already sizing up each other, trying to figure out weaknesses and strengths, who to target, and who to avoid.

"Hi, you must be a rookie."

I looked up to see a rather round man approach me with a grin on his face.

"I'm Tonpa, and you are?"

He definitely seemed comfortable. What did he want? Surely not an alliance, after all, this was my first exam attempt. Although, I was quite confident and planned on passing.

"I'm Kira." I replied, putting on a smile. It was best if I didn't make any enemies.

"Nice to meet you," He extended his hand in a friendly manner. "Would you like a drink? You must be thirsty after the trip here." He fished a can of soda from his bag and offered it to me.

"Uh, thank you," I said, and accepted the offer.

"Well, good luck." He said, turning to leave. "Don't expect too much, it is your first time after all."

He called me a "rookie". He couldn't have known every single applicant. Unless...

"Hey, Tonpa!" I called after him.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"How many times exactly have you taken the exam?"

He hesitated before answering. "A couple of times. Enough to know some of the other candidates here."

He was lying. He must've taken the test at least 20 times to be so familiarised with the candidates. But that didn't matter. Not to me anyways. As far as I've seen, he posed no threat.

"Do you mind telling me about them?" It was definitely worth knowing what I was up against.

"Sure thing," he replied, and gave me a brief overview of the candidates. A couple caught my attention.

"Then, there's Hisoka Morow, number 44, the magician. I suggest you stay well away from him. This is his second exam attempt. He was disqualified last year after nearly killing an examiner he disliked. I'm willing to bet something similar would happen this year."

With that, he wished me luck once more and left.

I leaned against the wall, synthesising the information I was given. There were definitely a lot of strong opponents this year. My eyes drifted to the soda still in my hand. Although Tonpa seemed welcoming, I didn't trust him. It was clear he had some alternate motive.

"I wouldn't drink that it I were you, Sweetheart."

I turned to see a tall, slender man, leaning on the wall to my right. I could've sworn a moment ago he wasn't beside me.

"I wasn't going to." I turned to face him.

He looked down at me, his strange golden eyes meeting mine. His lips curled into an enigmatic smile.

"First time?" He asked, twirling a card in his hand.

"Yeah." That was when I caught a glimpse of his exam tag. 44.

So this is Hisoka.

"You're the magician?" I thought he was a clown. He didn't seem dangerous at all.

He took my hand and bowed dramatically. "Hisoka Morow, at your service."

"I'm Kira. Kira Night." I said, as I slowly withdrew my hand from his grasp. This man was definitely a clown.

Suddenly, he placed his left hand on the wall beside my head, and closed in, stopping inches away from me. Instinctively I drew my knife, holding it against his neck.

"Stay back." I warned, glaring up at him. It was then that I noticed he already had the sharpened edge of his card pressed on my left cheek. I gritted my teeth. How could I have let my guard down at a time like this?

"Look at that, we're about to kill each other and the exam hasn't even begun," Hisoka mocked, clearly enjoying the situation more than he should be.

Then, as if a switch was flipped, his expression changed. His smile wiped itself away, replaced by a look of... disbelief? His eyes widened as they bore intriguingly into mine, almost like he was in a trance.

"Oh my..." he whispered under his breath.

Taking this as an opportunity, I shoved him back, away from me. For a brief moment, our eye contact broke, and his usual demeanour returned.

"Well, well," he smiled again, "what can I say? I'm really not great at first impressions. But I do hope we can become... friendly with each other."

I didn't reply, still gripping my knife. This clown was truly unbelievable.

"Good luck, I hope to see you again," he smirked, as he began walk away.

"Kira Night."

He turned around one last time. His striking golden eyes pierced through mine, with incredible bloodlust projecting towards me. I gasped and retreated against the wall. I felt myself draw another knife, with both weapons poised to strike.

At that, Hisoka smiled and strode away.

That aura... so much malice... and so unrestrained.

Perhaps he was a dangerous man after all.

Hisoka ~

I felt my excitement build up as I entered the already crowded room. So many toys to choose from. I was definitely planning on enjoying myself.

But to my disappointment, from what I've seen so far, hardly any of them were worthy. Annoyance began to simmer, and my hands twitched. I haven't had a decent fight in a while and now it's really getting to me.

Then I remembered I had to find Illumi. I knew he was going to be in disguise, but I doubt it was going to help him blend in. His aura was strong. Too strong, I'd say.

As I scanned the crowd, I felt a candidate shove me from behind. "Watch it, clown."

Unconsciously an eery smile crept onto my face. Perfect timing.

With a few quick movements of my cards, the man was on his knees. The cuts were clean, so there was hardly any blood. But that didn't make it any less painful. At least from what I could tell.

First, the candidate stared in shock as tiny pieces of his hands drifted off. Then he began screaming as his arms seared in pain, slowly disintegrating into "petals". I've always loved flowers, especially ones of flesh and blood. I stood over him, admiring the beauty of my work. Soon, a crowd had gathered.

"My, how unusual! Seems like this poor man's arms have turned into flower petals." I remarked in a whimsical tone. "Now you see them. Now you don't."

I could hear the gasps and shouts of disbelief amongst the crowd. Ah, the smell of fear.

"You should be more careful and apologise when you bump into someone." I said with a smile, as I turned and walked away from the scene.

I checked my phone again for any messages from Illumi. He hasn't tried making contact yet. Pity, he would've enjoyed my little show. I sighed and headed to a corner of the room. I had initially intended to keep a low profile, but I couldn't help myself. Illumi would be mad. I chuckled at the thought. Despite our alliance, I've always wanted to fight him. To the death, preferably.

Looking around, I continued to search for Illumi, or anyone that stood out. My eyes fell on a dark haired girl across the room. By her serious expression, I guessed that she was a first timer. As I made my way closer, the can of soft drink in her hand confirmed my observation.

I've found a new toy to play with.

I smirked as I silently approached her. "I wouldn't drink that if I were you, Sweetheart."

The girl turned and looked up at me. "I wasn't going to." Her tone was tinged with annoyance. She must've had a lot on her mind.

"First time?"

"Yeah." For a rookie, she was surprisingly calm. And rather cold.

Then she noticed my tag. "You're the magician?"

I assumed Tonpa had already told her about me. The rookie crusher really went great lengths to gain their trusts. But was that... disappointment in her voice? Clearly she didn't see my show earlier.

"Hisoka Morow, at your service." I took her hand with a flourishing bow.

"I'm Kira. Kira Night." She replied, rather hesitantly.

Kira. What an amusing name.

Out of impulse, I planted my left hand on the wall beside her, and with a card in my right, trapped her against the wall. Slowly, I leant down towards her, until we saw eye to eye. In one swift motion she drew her knife and held it at my throat, preventing me from getting any closer.

"Stay back." Her voice was a low hiss, yet her threat cut clearly through the air. It was then that she noticed the card against her face. At that, she seemed to seethe with anger.

How adorable.

"Look at that, we're already about to kill each other and the exam hasn't even begun." I taunted. This was more fun than I had expected.

I gazed into her alluring silver eyes. Eyes that were, like many others, filled with determination and... darkness?

Never ending darkness. I feel the smile leave my face, replaced with complete disbelief. I inched closer, the abyss drawing me in.

Incredible. Underneath the silver light of her eyes, lies something so dark, so... demonic.

"Oh my..." I breathed, incredulous.

Then I felt her hands against my chest as she pushed me away, bringing me back to reality. I smiled.

"Well, well, what can I say? I'm really not great at first impressions. But I do hope we can become... friendly with each other."

She didn't reply.

"Good luck, I hope to see you again." I turned to leave. Again, she remained stubbornly silent.

I can't let this one go.

"Kira Night."

The name slid off my tongue. I tilted my head back and smiled, our eyes meeting once more. I felt my aura spike, the excitement and bloodlust seeping through. I couldn't hold it back.

Her silver eyes widened, and she took a defensive stance, hands gripping tightly onto her knives.

Cute.

Oh, how I wished she would throw a knife at me. But now wasn't the time. For now, I had to be patient. With that, I walked away.

Kira Night.

~~~~

Hi, thanks for reading this chapter! I really hope you enjoyed it. This is actually my first fanfiction, so please feel free to give feedback or any suggestions.

And yeah, I know, Hisoka is a really dodgy character. I don't know why I chose to write about him, I just did.

~ krypto

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

130K 3.4K 22
"Why in Mother Nature's sweet sweet name am I at a circus?" I thought. "Oh right. I'm gonna be training with a clown today." I said out loud dejected...
1K 9 31
A young assassin, or at least what her family thought she'd be. A young lady with dreams, sorrows, regrets and a huge heart. Her skills were beyond a...
117 8 6
Ash, a teen basically living on her own as her father is constantly leaving for jobs, is always alone. Then one day, she gets invited to watch the ci...
57K 1.2K 17
Haunted by a terrible childhood due to her cruel fate, y/n has been looking for the Spider since she was a child, since it helped her escape that nig...