Working with a cold boss ; st...

Bởi hanknow_joon

In an FF/AU where Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted mafia he falls in love with his best friend Jeon Jungkook wh... Xem Thêm

𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
★彡𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡彡★
≋𝔫𝔬𝔴/지금≋
☆☆ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶 ☆☆
♠♡𝔧𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔶♡♠
❃.✮:▹ 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔲𝔱 ◃:✮.❃
𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢?
♛𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫♛
♥𝔢𝔠𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔰𝔶 𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔴♥
༒𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢༒
➶➶𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔱𝔬➷➷
𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱
^𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰^
♫♪♩𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰♫♪♩
*𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶*
𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔡
𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡?
◖❃❀♡𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢?♡❀❃◗  
♡♪𝓜𝔂 " 𝓟𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 "♪♡
𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔰~

❁𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨❁

327 6 0
Bởi hanknow_joon

*Flashback continued*

Tae's POV

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I showered quickly and looked for some actual clothes that fit my style.

*finally, I wasn't gonna wear those other clothes, they aren't that bad just, not my style* I walked downstairs and my appa was waiting for me, he wanted to see me ready.

"Why aren't you wearing what I gave you?!" appa said.

"Because your clothes are shit" I rolled my eyes.

"Well I got you a new car so you better take care of it" appa said while giving me the keys.

"wow, only time I'll say thanks, thank you appa" I said as I walked towards the car. Damn, I really liked the car. But I really didn't want my appa to know. I just got inside and drove to work, hoping to only see my friends first.

I finally arrived at my job. I was actually glad that the first thing I saw were my friends. Before entering we had a long talk on what position they would want to take. They all chose positions I would never think they would choose. I think Hoseok hyung, Jimin, Yoongi hyung, And Jungkook chose positions completely opposite to their personalities but I guess it was their choices.

I gave them all their clothes which I thought fit their style, so they weren't looking stupid just like what my appa gave me. Finally all of us walking in and everyone staring. Not gonna lie, we all got looks especially from the girls. I never care about girls staring at me but none of these girls were either cute or hot. They'd never get a chance with me. We walked in to the meeting room and sat down, they passed us some paperwork to sign. I think it was to officially make us part of the mafia or something but I don't really know or care at this point. We finished the paper work and were about to head out when the doorman stopped us.

"Mr. Kim your father told me to give you this" the doorman handed me a key and an address.

"What is this for?"I asked looking at him confused.

"It's the key to your new house where you and your team will be living at" He answered while opening the door for us.

We thanked him and walked out. *Wait did he say me AND my team? Meaning I'll be living away from my parents? Finally, I'll be free* we continued walking until we got to the parking lot, we all agreed to meet at our new house I gave them the address and got in my car. I arrived at my parents house and went to pack my clothes to move out.

Finally I arrived at our new house, it was very luxurious and there were new cars for my friends. While Yoongi and Hoseok were walking towards the front door, Jimin and Jungkook were being all lovey dovey around the pool. Everyone was eager to go inside the house and see how it looked. As expected it was very modern and spacious.

"Hyung! Hyung! this is the prettiest house I've ever seen" Jungkook said while jumping on my back for a piggy back ride.

"Eh, it's cool I guess" Yoongi hyung said while going straight to a bedroom.

"I wonder what the kitchen would look like" Jin hyung said as he disappeared into the next room.

"I will go with Jinnie to see the kitchen" Namjoon hyung said.

"Yeah whatever I'm just gonna go take a walk" Jimin said while he rolled his eyes and walked out of the house.

"I'll just go with Jimin, he seemed a bit down and I'll pass him my energy" Hoseok hyung laughed.

"Jungkook get off my back" I said as I felt a bit tired.

"No Hyung, let's just go see the rest of the house" he smiled very big

"okay fine whatever let's go" I said.

Jimin's POV

I was walking when I felt an arm on my shoulder I turned around to see Hoseok hyung.

"Hey" I said in a low voice.

"Hey, why do you look upset?" He asked me.

"It's nothing"

"No it's not nothing. Tell me what happened"

"I just... I don't know..." I continued walking.

"No dude tell me. You know you can trust me right?" He stopped me.

"Fine I'll tell you but the truth is I don't even know"

"Come let's go sit down" Hoseok hyung dragged me to a grassy area.

"So what's going on?" he asked me

"I don't know, when jungkook jumped on tae's back for a piggy back ride, I felt a weird feeling inside, like I didn't want him with tae but me" I said looking at my hands kind of playing with them.

"Jimin-Ah I think your feeling jealous, you only want him to yourself and I think you should tell him so" Hoseok hyung said while pulling Jimin's head up so they had eye contact.

After a long talk about my feelings we arrived at the house. I was ready to talk to Jungkook but since I basically ran away I didn't know which room he was in. I walked in and saw Namjoon and Jin hyung *great I can ask them where he is*.

"Hey guys do you know which room Jungkook is in?" I asked them.

"Yeah the first door on the right, upstairs, why?" Jin hyung asked.

"It's nothing I just wanted to know" I said while walking up the stairs.

I walked up to Jungkooks room and knocked on the door I waited a couple of minutes but there was no response as I was about to walk away I heard the door open.

"Hyung? What happened? Did you need something?" Jungkook asked opening the door.

"Yeah uh sorry if I bothered you but I need to talk to you"

"It's okay hyung you didn't bother me at all. Come in" He said opening the door little more.

"Jungkook..." I took a deep breath "I like you"

"H-hyung... I- I don't know what to say..." Jungkook answered looking a bit shocked.

"It's okay you don't have to say anything, I understand you don't feel the same" I looked down.

"Hyung I'm sorry... Just give me some time to think please, I just need a day to think"

I looked up and nodded. I have to be honest I was waiting to be rejected, I was shocked.

"Also Hyung all the rooms are taken the only room left is the room next to mine"

I nodded again and walked to the room next to Jungkooks and laid down on my bed *Ugh I'm such an idiot why did I tell him that!? What if he rejects me? This could ruin our whole friendship!* I decided to try to forget about all of this and go to bed.

*In the morning*

I woke up and looked at the time on my phone it was 8am *wow I need to sleep more, waking up at 8am should be illegal* I groaned as I got out of bed, I decided to go down and get a drink of water. I was walking down the stairs when I got a text, I looked down at my phone and saw that it was Jungkook.

Jungkookie

Hyung meet me at the pool in 5 minutes

okay but why?

Just come and you'll find out

I turned off my phone and continued walking to the kitchen. I got my water and walked to the pool, I sat down for about 3 minutes until I heard a familiar voice.

"Jimin-ssi"

I turned around and saw a tall figure walking towards me as the figure got closer I realized it was Jungkook *of course it's Jungkook you dumbass who else would it be?*

"Jimin-ssi, I have your answer" he said.

"What?" I asked a bit confused. Then it hit me and my face lit up.

"I thought about it all night and I like you too" he smiled.

"Really?! My dumbass thought you would reject me" I said laughing nervously.

"So then, would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes" he giggled

"So can I uh..." I was too shy to even ask.

"Can you what love" he asked me.

I couldn't believe he called me love. I could feel my ears turning red. I couldn't believe this.

"Can I give you a kiss?" I asked looking down.

"Of course!"  he giggled.

I was getting too red I could feel it. He said yes?! He got closer to me and I could feel tension rising. That tension left once he wrapped his hands around my waist and brought his face closer to mine and kissed me. *he is such a good kisser, his lips are so soft* We pulled away and I spotted him looking at my lips.

"Want more?" I smirked 

"What if I do, it's not like you can do anything" he said while lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh I can" I answered moving closer to him. I noticed Jungkook moving closer as well. We were about to kiss again just when we heard someone scream for us.

"IF I DON'T GET FOOD BECAUSE OF YOU MAKNAES, I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!" Namjoon hyung screamed.

"Namjoon hyung?" I whispered.

"Wow, did I interrupt something?" Namjoon hyung said as he was literally right in front of us.

"Namjoon hyung, be quiet. Don't think I don't know you like Jin hyung because you call him "Jinnie" and you are the nicest to him" Jungkook said.

"That is not true!" Namjoon hyung said angrily.

Namjoon's POV

I can't believe it, how did he find out? I haven't told anyone.

"Listen here you won't say anything to anyone or I will not hesitate to end you. UNDERSTAND!" I shouted.

"Whoa what's going on here?" Hoseok said running to us while Jin followed him.

"Oh nothing It's just that our Namjoonie here has a secret he doesn't want to tell us" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook shut up" Jimin whispered.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT JUNGKOOK!" I shouted.

"Namjoon" Hoseok said while putting his hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down but I just pushed his hand off me.

"Namjoon calm down, please" Jin hyung said.

"Just shut up!" I shouted.

"wow" Jin hyung said in a sad voice walking away.

"No Jin wait!" I shouted but it was too late he already left.

I felt awful, I never reacted like that especially towards Jin hyung.

"Go" Jungkook said.

"Huh?" I said while turning to look at him.

"I said go or are you wishing to lose him?" Jungkook said.

I ran off after Jungkook told me that. He may be the youngest but he's good at speaking now. I ran inside the house and screamed his name. I didn't get any answer, I felt terrible. I ran to his room on the second floor and knocked. Unfortunately I didn't get any answer. I was sure he'd be in his room though. But I remembered that when I went after him to look at the kitchen we found a secret door to another room. I went downstairs and straight to that room. *I never thought I'd find you here..*.

"Hey, Jin hyung?" I said.

"Jin hyung come on, I'm sorry" I kind of begged.

I walked up to Jin hyung and sat next to him. I turned him around so he was facing me. I swear if he doesn't answer me, he'll make me say what I don't want to yet.

"Jin-"

"Just leave me be" he said crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so rude I just-" I started but got interrupted.

"Is there really something you are hiding from us?" He said in a sad voice.

It crushed my heart to see him like this but I couldn't tell him, at least not yet, I'm not sure myself.

"No I'm not hiding anything" I said.

"Then why did you get so mad when Jungkook said you had a secret you didn't want anyone to know?" He asked.

"I just don't like it when people say stuff that aren't true and I couldn't hold in my anger" I spoke.

"Did you ever think maybe he was joking?" Jin hyung asked.

I shook my head and looked down, I felt a pair of arms around my shoulders, I looked up and saw Jin hyung, I hugged him back and smiled a little.

"Try to control your anger please and if you ever need to talk, I'm here" He said sounding like a mom.

I nodded and we got up. Jin hyung dragged me to the kitchen so he could teach me how to cook, which I'll never be able to because it's too hard.

"KIM NAMJOON, THAT IS NOT HOW YOU CUT ONIONS!" Jin hyung screamed at my face.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID TO DO IT LIKE THIS!" I screamed back.

"NO, I DIDN'T SAY TH-" Jin hyung got cut off

"Just let me do it" Yoongi hyung said.

"I need more respect in this house" Jin hyung said while rolling his eyes. "How many times have I told you, to not cut me off, Yoongi" Jin hyung said while walking away.

Yoongi POV

Jin hyung acts like such and old man and he's just 27 years old. Also probably why he doesn't have a girlfriend. Plus, he acts like such a girl. He is such a narcissistic guy and his girlfriend would probably get annoyed by him staring at himself in the mirrors and repeating "I'm worldwide handsome" I just ignored his speaking and started cutting the onions for our dinner. We decided to make kimchi, bulgogi and shrimp.

Also why was Jin hyung even helping Namjoon, Jin hyung is over Namjoon because he can't learn to even cut a fucking onion, which is so stupid to me. Almost every time Namjoon cooks, he ends up not burning the food but the literal fucking pan. It's not even possible but we're talking about Kim Namjoon here. I thought that was a bit weird but all of them are weird. I thought Hoseok and Namjoon would have wise and mature friends just like they were before but now they're just stupid like them. I mean if I never hung out with them, I wouldn't have friends at all. I never had friends since childhood so I guess I have no other choice. They're dumb but can be supportive.

"Hyung!" Jungkook screamed.

"What Jungkook"

"Can you teach me how to marinate the meat?" Jungkook pouted.

"Sure kiddo, but if you leave me alone after" I said

"Fine" He pouted again.

"Hurry up you two" Jin hyung said walking into the kitchen.

"Yes hyung, Yoongi hyung is teaching me how to marinate the meat we're almost done" Jungkook spoke.

"Fine, but hurry up, we can't wait forever" Jin hyung said and walked out.

I just rolled my eyes and we continued to cook. I actually kind of wanted to teach him, well since he asked. Jungkook keeps on asking so many questions and I swear if he doesn't shut up, I will kill him. Then Hoseok came in, I thought he saved the moment but what could I really expect from him.

"HEY HYUNG" Hoseok screamed.

"Hey Hoseok"

"Hey hyung, I'm here too" Jungkook said.

"Whatever, I'll be going to the pool with Jimin" Hoseok said smiling very widely.

"I'm gonna go sleep after this, don't expect me to go to the pool"

"What a party pooper hyung" Hoseok said pouting.

"With Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"No shit sherlock. I just said with Jimin." Hoseok said.

"Aish, Jungkook just do this quickly then you can go be all lovey dovey with Jimin" I said.

"Huh? No, what? Why?" Jungkook had gotten all flustered because of my response. He tried to cover it up but being with them for years now pays off at this moment.

"Jungkook, I'm not dumb, you just got flustered"

"N-no I d-didn't" he said looking down at his hands. Then we had a very awkward and silent moment till' he ran out and went to sit next to Jimin.

"Aish, that kid"

Jungkook's POV

I can't believe Yoongi hyung said that. That was the awkwardest moment ever. Why is Yoongi hyung so bold. I couldn't stay there so the only person I thought of going to even though taehyung hyung was the closest to me, I decided to go to Jimin hyung, my official boyfriend.

"Jimin-ssi!" I said hugging him.

"Hey kookie" he smiled.

"We kinda have a problem" I said looking down.

"What is it? come on, it can't be that bad" he laughed.

"Yoongi hyung is onto us"

"Huh?"

"Yeah I might have made it a little obvious when Hoseok hyung said you and him were going to go swimming together..."

"Wait did you get jealous?" he smirked. Ugh I want to punch that smirk off his face but I can't.

"N-no" I said quickly covering my ears.

"How about we tell them about us" Jimin hyung said.

"What?" I asked.

"Look, I know we haven't been together for long, but if we are going to live with our friends it's only fair to be honest with them" He said. I mean he isn't wrong, who knows how long we will be living together.

"Yeah, I guess you are right, how about we tell them when we all hang out around the pool?" I said. 

"Great" he smiled and pecked my lips, I felt a blush creep up my face. He just laughed, but I loved his eye smile. I never liked him but when he told me he liked me made me think really hard and I eventually did fall for him. *Ew, aren't I cheesy*.

"JUNGKOOK!"

"WHAT, WHY, WHAT'S GOING ON!" I said. 

"You were just daydreaming, I guess." Jimin hyung said.

I pulled Jimin hyung closer to me by his waist. This dumbass probably thought I was gonna kiss him or something. I just sat him on my lap so I could hug him. I think he realized I wasn't gonna kiss him because he started pouting like crazy. I gave him a quick peck on the lips, just when I heard everyone coming outside. But I remembered Yoongi hyung was gonna stay in his room. Anyways he knew.

"Hyung's! We have to tell you something!" Jimin hyung said.

"Why are you all cuddly?" Jin hyung said.

"HYUNG!" I screamed.

"Jungkook and I are dating" Jimin hyung said.

"Yeah no duh, you guys were literally eating each other's faces off" Namjoon hyung rolled his eyes.

"NAMJOON!" Jin hyung said.

"Sorry, but it's true" Namjoon hyung responded.

"Well I can't say no, you two are old ass men and can do things yourself" Jin hyung said.

"CONGRATS GUYS!" Hoseok hyung screamed.

"Hoseok hyung, there's no need to scream... They're right in front of you" Taehyung hyung said.

"What's wrong tae tae?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Nothing Jimin... congrats" He said while he walked back into the house, straight to his room.

Hoseok's POV

"You guys go ahead and get in the pool, I'll be there soon I just need to get a drink of water" I said

"K, cool" Namjoon said and I walked into the house.

I wasn't actually going to get water, I came back into the house to find Taehyung. He didn't look so happy when Jimin announced that him and Jungkook are together. I walked up the stairs to his room and knocked on his door.

"who is it?" I heard tae ask.

"It's me Hoseok" I answered.

"Come in the doors open" he said.

"Tae?" I asked opening the door "Is everything alright? why did you run off like that?"

"No, everything is fine. I'm just a bit tired" He said while sitting up from his bed.

"Are you sure it's only that?" I asked concerned.

"Yes I'm sure-" He got cut off by the sound of his ringtone " Ugh, who can it be now"

He picked up the phone and walked out to his balcony. I decided to wait in his room I needed to speak to him, I've known him for years and he can't get away with lying that easily. *Wait does Taehyung like one of them? what no Hoseok what are you thinking he broke up with his girlfriend a few days ago and he needs time I don't think it's possible to get over someone that quickly* My thoughts were disturbed by someone yelling. It sounded like Tae.

"WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WANT TO START A WAR AGAINST US!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!?" He shouted "Ugh whatever tell my father that he has no need to worry also send the men over, NOW!"

I saw him turn off his phone and rush in. He looked pretty mad.

"What happened you, look pretty mad" I said

"One of my fathers greatest enemies wants to start a war against us. Tell the other to get ready and not to waste any time" He said "You and Jimin get the guns and hurry we don't have much time"

I ran down stairs to the pool area to tell the others.

"I didn't know getting water took that long" Jimin laughed as I arrived.

"Where were you?" Namjoon asked.

"Guys we have to go now. Get ready and Taehyung will tell you everything on the way" I said "Also Jimin you need to come with me, we need to get the guns" I said and he nodded.

*end of flashback*

A/n : (Mishy and Hasi) this chapter is almost 4,000 words long-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

143K 6.5K 53
Taehyung is a sweet boy live with his siblings and loved them too much.. don't know about the mafia's world and their names. A story where two mafia...
30.3K 2.3K 38
My heart skipped a beat the first time i saw him .. .-- A Namkook story where Jungkook find himself living in his best friend Taehyung's home after h...
62.2K 2.2K 20
Jimin ff [Editing going on for mistakes] [Completed] -Baek Y/N -Single mom -24y.o -lives with her bff Mi So What happens when your daughter gets lost...
95.4K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...