Adopted By One Direction(UNDE...

由 -simplymistaken

It was a normal day for Alison. That was until she got adopted by a certain boy band named One Direction! Wil... 更多

Before You Read
Adopted By One Direction
Hanging with the girls
Brain Damage what?
School
Is There About To Be A Party?
Party Time
Trouble
Papparazzi
Where are they?
Let her go...
"I love you"
The Key to Freedom
Your ok
Home Sweet Home
The Date
Your home
Birthday
Apartment
Epilogue
Update and big news!
Read My New Better One Direction Book

New guy

1.3K 42 1
由 -simplymistaken

Jill was making me wear something sexy for the new guy but I didn't want to.

Come on! Jill said throwing he hands in the air.

No! I said

Girl you don't know who your talking to! Jill said.

Umm Ya I do! I told her.

Jill jumped onto me and held me down.

SAY YOU'LL WEAR IT! She screamed.

Fine! I said.

She smirked and got off of me.

She got off me and walked into my closer.

I sat on my bed for what seemed like forever until Jill came out.

I gasped. She had a gorgeous coral colored dress with little scrunches on the breast area. She held a pair of black heels.

Mama's gonna make you gorgeous. Jill said smiling .

I threw on the dress and heels. I put on some natural make up and curled my hair.

Jill stole one of my baby blue dresses and a pair of black heels boots. She flat ironed her hair and left it down.

You ready? I asked her throwing my book bag onto my shoulder.

She nodded.

We walked down the stairs. Relieved I didn't see any of the boys I snuck outside and we ran to the bus stop.

I didn't think we would make it out of there without them seeing Jill said.

I nodded.

The bus came and we got in.
*********
We arrived at school scrambling off the bus. Jill looked at me as I nodded and we walked into the doors.

All they boys whistled and stared at us in pure lust. The girls glared at us jealous.

That's when I saw him Drake.

He looked at me as our eyes locked.

He smirked as I put an eyebrow up. He took me in from my loose curls down to my shining heels.

Oh that's the new guy! Jill said

Ok cool I said before strutting off.
**********
I sat down in my 2nd period class in my usual seat. I was doodling in my notepad when I heard a husky voice.

I've missed you. I heard Drake say in my ear.

Chills ran down my spine.

I looked at him and smiled.

Will you go on a date with me? He asked.

Hmmm... I thought.

Yes. I said to him.

He pulled out a price of paper and quickly scribbled something down.

He passed it to me and saw he wrote his number.

Text me for the deeds he said.

I nodded as the teacher came in and began her lesson.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

123K 3.9K 40
|||||SEQUEL TO "I got Kidnapped by One Direction?"||||| When Abigail ran away from One Direction, she stayed at an orphanage and didn't like it at al...
24.4K 395 17
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth *** I do not own One Direction or anything associated with this. I only own Alexia. Copyright 20...
328K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...
20.2K 234 48
Spencer is a troubled young girl. Her parents are abusive mentally physically and sexually. She's not normally bullied at school but when she is, it'...