Accidentally Parental

Від reikosan_

TAEMIN x NAEUN FANFICTION Loud party music, guts filled with drinks, and dancing like nobody's watching; it w... Більше

01: Her Dream and His Achievement
02: A Night Of Mischief and Madness
03: Woes and Worries
04: Signs and Symptoms
05: Pregnancy and Proposal
06: Conditions and Circumstances
07: Establishing Empathy
09: Jealous and Jittery
10: Hysteria When Hearts Yield
11: Together in Tranquility
12: Strawberry, Lollipop and Lullabies
13: Willingness Divulged in Wine
14: Expecting the Unexpected
A Person from the Past
Fractured Feelings

08: Caring CEO

715 32 3
Від reikosan_

After the heart-warming check up with the doctor, both Taemin and Naeun found themselves in a very good mood.

Taemin quickly open the door of his Mercedes-Maybach for Naeun upon reaching the carpark earning a small smile from the female.

After seeing the baby with his own eyes, he realized that he should be taking an extra care with her especially that the OB mentioned that the first trimester in pregnancy is the most risky. The baby is so susceptible to danger which can lead to serious damage or, on the worst case scenario, miscarriage.

Although he thought that his child was not a fruit of their love, that the baby was formed only by accident, he still scared to lose it.

Being a Catholic, he consider it as a blessing from God that he never thought of aborting the baby because it is like taking away a precious life. It is mentioned on the Ten Commandments—the sixth, to be exact—and for him, abortion is an act of sin. The moment that Naeun said that it is his, he already claimed the responsibility as a father.

Once settled on the driver seat, he started the car but before moving he faced Naeun and asked, "Have you eaten lunch?"

The woman shook her head slowly. "I attended the meeting and I haven't had the time to eat since I will be late for the doctor's appointment."

Taemin's lips pursed on her response seemingly disappointed. It is almost two. A little bit late for lunch, although he too haven't eaten yet.

She should be eating on the right time, he thought.

"Where do you want to eat then?" He asked, looking directly on her sparkling eyes which made her a little conscious.

"A-Anything will d-do." She murmured and look away from him. "As long as it will not upset my stomach."

"How about in Alla Prima?" Taemin suggested which caused Naeun to inhale loudly out of surprise.

Naeun shifted on her seat to fully face the CEO. Luckily, Taemin has not started driving yet because if he did, the car might end up swaying on the road. He got distracted when the woman faced him especially that she's pouting too cutely. Apparently, he has a soft spot with everything that is cute.

"Yah, it's just lunch! That is too expensive for a meal. Fastfood would do, really." She said as she cross her arms over her chest.

Taemin chuckled a little before saying, "Arasso, arasso."

He then stepped on the gas and the car instantly starts moving, taking them both on the busy roads of Seoul. Since he is in a good mood, he is humming happily to himself while driving.

"And Naeun-ah​​​​​​?" He called softly without goancing her way.

Naeun, who is still pouting, was busy playing a game on her phone that the only answer that she made was, "Hmm?"

"Don't pout. You look so cute and it makes me want to pinch your cheeks."

Her character in the game died in an instant when she accidentally press the wrong button. She got distracted, so much distracted, with what Lee Taemin just said. She felt her face warming up as her blood rushed up.

Losing her interest with the game, she locked her phone up and hid away her blushing face away from Taemin.

Facing the windows she stuttered, "S-Shut up, Lee T-Taemin! Just focus o-on the r-road!"

And her silliness earned a healthy laugh from the CEO.

Just like he was told, Taemin drove off into a simple Japanese diner near her former condominium building.

Naeun was still embarrassed from what he has said earlier that she remained silent the whole ride. Even when they already parked and Taemin open up the car door for her, she chose to ignore him.

But the guy did not take it seriously. Actually, he found her action amusing... and cute.

"Naeun-ah​​​​​​, go find a seat. I will order for you. What do you want?"

Taemin asked the pregnant woman upon entering the diner, and when he look at her, he saw her cheeks were still tinted with pink. He wanted to laugh but refrain since he don't want to ruin her mood.

The model then looked up on the flashed menu above the counter. She is not really picky with food. The only problem is, there are certain scents that make her want to retch.

"Shio Ramen will do." She murmured but her eyes still roam around the menu.

Chuckling, Taemin asked, "Are you certain? You're only eating that?"

Naeun glanced at him a little and scowled. "Ugh! Include a plate of gyoza, dango, takoyaki, and onigiri."

"Yah, are you that hung—" He said in amusement but then he was cut off when the woman added a new one.

"Oh wait, order some mochi too, please?"

Naeun chirped while tugging the sleeve of his navy blue coat as if she already forgot the embarrassing moment during the drive. Even Taemin was caught a little off guard on her sudden action but a smile still find its way on his lips.

Shaking his head he muttered, "Calm down, woman. That's a lot."

Naeun glared at him. "You asked me if I'm only eating that and when I bulk buy from the menu, you're telling me to calm down? You're confusing, Mr. CEO."

Taemin end up laughing loudly over her reaction. But since this is his pregnant woman talking, he raised his arms in defeat. He understand where this nagging and moodswings coming from because he has already seen it from his cousin's wife.

"Ara, ara. I will order now, you go find a place."

He said with a smile and Naeun turned, finally leaving him behind.

Since his woman requested a lot of food, he opted to buy a Karamiso Ramen for him and the rest that Naeun wanted. He somehow knew that she will not be able to finish those stuffs and the least that he want is to waste food.

He then searched for the the supermodel clad on her flowery D&G dress and found her seated on a secluded table from afar.

Luckily, the servers in the Japanese diner were fast that it only took less than ten minutes after he settled down for their orders to arrive.

Taemin was seated in front of Naeun and he stare at her in awe as her gloomy expression was instantly replaced with excitement. Her eyes even sparkles in delight especially when her colorful mochis find its way on their table. At some point, she almost squeal in happiness.

"You look like a kid rather than a pregnant woman, Naeun-ah."

He said to her once the server has left which made her to raise her brows. Then a smug smile spread over her beautiful feature when a thought suddenly crossed her mind.

Smirking she said, "At least you already know how our child will act and look like. You'll not be surprised."

The CEO, who is in the middle of taking a slurp of his spicy ramen, ended up hanging his mouth open and stared at the woman in front of him in disbelief. Of course. Soon, perhaps a year from now, he will be seeing his child acting just like her.

He bit the inside of his cheeks to prevent himself from smiling.

It turns out that thinking of the possible personality of their kid excites him and challenge him at the same time.

Now smiling he said, "You must be hungry. Stop talking and eat. Our baby is hungry."

Upon seeing her flushed face, Taemin then took his turn to smirk.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

It was almost three o'clock when the two finished eating from the diner.

Just like what he predicted, Naeun only took portions from the handful of food she ordered, well in exception of her mochis. She let her baby's father to have the rest of her chosen meals but she carefully hid the remaining colorful puffs away from the CEO.

"I haven't seen the mochi. Where did it went?" Taemin raised a brow at her accusingly.

"Gone. Your baby ate it." She said non-chalantly and yawned.

The anxiousness that Taemin felt earlier before the doctor's appointment went back as he witness med another yawn escaped from the woman. He know that it is a part of pregnancy but he can't still prevent himself from worrying.

She must be so tired from work, he thought.

"Do you still have a schedule for the day?" He asked while wiping his hands clean with the table napkin.

"None." She replied. "Tomorrow's my next shoot."

"Let me drive you home." Taemin quickly offered. "You should rest. You seems too tired."

She gave him a questioning look before saying, "Don't you have work?"

"Oh, I do." He said then shrugged. "But I am the boss. I can ask others or even my secretary to do it for me."

Naeun chuckled at him out of surprise. She never thought that a world class CEO can also be lousy like the rest of the working class. Given his outstanding achievements in the business world, it was actually a surprise that he do stuffs like that as well.

"You are breaking the work etiquette, Mr. CEO, and that is bad." She casually said which earned a smile from him.

"But I don't mind breaking it for you..." He murmured softly but as soon as he realized what he just said he added, "And for our child, of course."

Stunned and lost, she just nodded from what he said before saying, "I-I think we should go."

Taemin can't help but laugh at her flushed reaction. He hate to admit it but he loves it when her face turns red whenever he is trying to say something ridiculous. Teasing her somehow makes him feel light, it feels good.

He fumbled for his car keys while laughing and said, "Okay, let's get you home."

Just like a true gentleman, Taemin opened up the car door for Naeun and even help her with the seat belt after seeing her struggle to lock it on her own.

Once done, he went to the driver side but before he could open the door, his now fixed iPhone buzzed when he received a call. He then searched for the phone inside his pockets and found it on his inside pocket. The moment he held it out it revealed that the call was coming from his secretary.

He hit the green button and said, "Yoboseyo? What is it Kibum?"

["Mr. Lee, an emergency meeting was called and you are need at LFG as soon as possible, sir."]

Urgency is visible on Kibum's voice when he said those words. With that, Taemin glance up on the female inside his car who is now looking at him curiously. If he is really needed in the company now, he won't be able to drive Naeun home.

After licking his bottom lips he asked, "What is the meeting all about? Is it really urgent?"

["Yes, sir. The Chinese firm wants to pull out their share and the board members are asking for a ammendment on the matter."]

"Okay, I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Prepare for my files, Kibum. Thank you."

["Noted, Mr. Lee."]

A long sigh escaped from him as the call ended. That's it, there is really urgency on the matter so he won't be able to really drive Naeun home. He could ask Mr. Jang to fetch her but the driver is already at home.

It will be a forty minutes drive from the subdivision and, of course, he can't leave Naeun here alone to wait.

Upon entering the car, another sigh escaped from his mouth then faced her.

"Naeun-ah​​​​​?" He called with a soft voice. "I have an urgent meeting in the company and I can't drive you home. Will it be fine if I ask Mr. Jang to fetch you instead at LFG?"

"I'll wait in the carpark?" Naeun blinked.

"Of course not, silly! You can wait in my office." He said with a chuckle.

"I will call Mr. Jang immediately after we reach LFG. We need to get going. They are waiting for me."

Taemin immediately stepped on the gas and the car move in an instant. He could go on 80 km/h speed but since he is driving with her, he decided to keep a normal drive. The meeting may be important but Naeun's safety is now his top priority.

Fortunately, it is a dead hour which means only a few cars are on the road.

In a short span of fifteen minutes, the two reached LFG on time and Taemin quickly helped Naeun out.

He held on to her hand lightly and tug her along side with him as they strode inside the building. As they do, curious eyes follow them perhaps wondering why their CEO and the famous supermodel are together. Even their mouths were agape in disbelief.

That was the moment that it occurred to him that Naeun is indeed well-known.

Even when they bounded the elevator and took the hallway to his office, he could still feel the surveying looks that his workers give them. He even caught their gaze lingering from their clasped hands. His male employees even murmur to themselves about her and it is annoying him big time.

Finally after those dreadful minutes, they reached the office and went inside.

He then led her to the wide leather couch perched on the left side of his office and said, "Stay here. Mr. Jang will text you once he's on the carpark."

"Uhm, okay?" She muttered in a small voice.

He was about to go out but halted. "Do you need anything?"

"Do you have a game console around?" Naeun asked innocently though she know that it is impossible.

Taemin's brow raised and he exclaimed, "A what?"

"A game console. I am here to wait for almost an hour. My phone's batt is almost out. I'll be bored waiting."

His lips pursed with her response. He went over his office desk and open up a drawer to pull out his iPad. Then he hurriedly walked to her side and offered the gadget to her which she gladly take with her both hands.

"I have no games so you need to install one or how many you like." He said with a small smile. "I'll be going now. Take care, Naeun-ah."

"Uh, fighting?" Naeun scratched her head. "Do your best in your meeting, Mr. CEO."

Taemin laugh on her remarks. A huge smile was plastered on his face when he open up the door and left.

On the way to the board room he whispered to himself, "Silly, adorable woman."

The moment that the CEO left, Naeun open up his iPad Pro and quickly went to the App Store to download numerous games that she wanted. She was even amazed on how fast the internet connection here because the apps were downloaded with a minute.

Naeun played multiple games for twenty minutes and as she do, she found herself yawning every now and then. She felt bone tired despite of only seating on the meeting in the morning. In addition to that, her tummy is so full that she wanted to fall a sleep.

Guessing that no one will enter the office, she decided to lay down lazily over the couch while fumbling on the screen. Another yawn escaped from her lips and her eyes started drooping.

Without her knowing, her phone lit up as it gave a warning that the battery is now drained and in a few seconds, it finally shut down.

And like her iPhone, she too shut down and fell asleep while embracing the CEO's iPad Pro.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

The emergency meeting with the boards ended took about an hour and a half and Taemin was glad that the little problem with the investor's firm has resolved.

On the way back to his office, he loosen up his tie a bit while holding his mac book on his other hand.

"There's no scheduled meeting after this, am I right?" He asked Kibum, his secretary.

"Yes, Mr. Lee. You will only be signing papers for the rest of the afternoon." Kibum politely replied.

"Do you have the papers with you?" And Kibum nodded.

Kibum handed him three enclosed files and said, "Here, sir. These are fund proposal from the Finance Department and some documents from the HR."

The CEO offered his secretary a small smile. "Thank you, Kibum. I'll forward you the files once done. You may go."

With that, Kibum bowed and left, and he turn the knob of his office door.

When he entered, his heart skip a beat when he saw that Naeun was still inside and is now asleep. His iPad is slowly sliding down over her chest but he was quick enough to catch it before it hit the carpeted grounds.

"Why is she still here?"

He whispered and hurriedly remove his coat to put over the sleeping woman. After that, he pull out his phone and was about to question Mr. Jang but then he saw that he had multiple texts from the man.

MR. JANG:  Mr. Lee, I am already in the carpark.

MR. JANG:  Sir, I already texted Miss Son but she's not replying. She hasn't come down yet.

MR. JANG:  I tried calling Miss Son multiple times, Mr. Lee, but her cell is cannot be reach. I am starting to worry for the Miss.

​​​​​Taemin sigh after reading the messages. He is sure that the man is still waiting for Naeun but he just can't make him wake her up. She look so peaceful sleeping and he knew that she's tired.

And when he checked her phone, he found out that it was out of power.

With a pursed lips, he finally typed a reply to the man.

TO MR. JANG:  Her phone was drained and she fell asleep. I am so sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Jang. I will be sending her home later. You can go back home now. Don't forget to have your dinner. Thank you and I'm truly sorry.

Taemin placed his phone back inside his pocket and return on staring at the sleeping girl on the couch.

A smile spread over his lips when he heard him snoring softly. He also move away the stary hairs brushing her face. And before going back to her desk, he ensured that his aircondition is on the right temperature so that she won't feel hot or cold.

"Rest well, Naeun-ah." He whispered and started his work.

But on the middle of him signing his papers, the door suddenly bursted open and he nervously look at his sleeping girl. To his relief, Naeun did not showed a sign that she heard it. She was still asleep.

Then a man in a cream dress shirt strode inside and with a extra loud voice he exclaimed, "A-yo, what's up, Lee Taemi—"

But before the guy can even finish his greetings, a thick hand book find its way on his direction, purposely hitting the top of his forehead which earned a hissing sound from the man.

Angrily, Taemin hissed, "Shut your fucking loud mouth Kim Jongin."

Then Kai crossed the room, still not noticing the sleeping figure on the couch, and asked "What the hell was that for?"

Taemin glared at him and pointed over Naeun's location. "She's sleeping so don't make a damn sound."

Kai's eyes instantly bulged upon realizing who has lying on the couch sleeping. But he was smart enough to follow what his bestfriend has said and with a soft whisper he asked, "What is Son Naeun doing here? Yah, Taemin-ah, don't tell me that you are dating a supermodel?"

The CEO snorted on his bestfriend but then he realized that he hadn't told him about their situation yet. And once he do, he is sure that he'll react on the most annoying way.

Taemin put down his pen and lounge over his swivel chair.

Wetting his lips he then muttered, "It's not like that."

Kai raised an eyebrow as if challenging him. "Oh? If you guys aren't dating, care to explain why is she here?"

He massage his temples and look at his friend directly in the eyes. He also bit the inside of his cheek as he think about how he would say it without him reacting so loud. The least that he want is for Naeun to wake up suddenly with this guy's loud mouth.

But he is Kim Jongin, his bestfriend, of course he would over react.

Sighing he said, "She's pregnant."

"And what does it means to you?" He asked, confused.

"I am the father."

Kai thought that he has gone deft but he know that he heard what his bestfriend said. He slowly turn around over the sleeping woman on the couch and noticed how she protectively wrap a hand over her womb. He even gulped before turning back his attention to the CEO, who is now waiting for his reaction.

Still not processing it he asked, "I hadn't heard it right, had I?"

Taemin smiled at him lightly. "Oh, you did. She's pregnant and I am the father of the baby."

"What the actual fuck​​​​​​! You're now a father?!"

Kim Jongin shouted on the top of his lungs which made Naeun stir and almost fall. Thanks to Taemin's quick reflexes, he was able to stop it before she hit the floor. He helped her to sit up and put the coat around her shoulders but since Naeun is still disoriented, she end up staring and blinking at the same time to Taemin.

Taemin fetched the remote control of the aircondition and throw it to his friend and it hit him squarely on the head.

Growling he said, "Damn you, Jongin! I told you not to make a fucking sound!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

18.5K 1K 29
"I don't know why but your booty attracts me the most? Let me touch it and I'll let you meet her." "No hyung what are you doing? Stop teasing me you'...
11.6K 423 24
y/n - we did it in shower...... (he looked at me to continue) if i remember that was your sexual fantasy right tae? taehyung - (i choked a little) ye...
78.2K 3.9K 22
***** "Hey! Don't you know not to do that in the middle of the sidewalk?!" You say, hurriedly pulling this weird young man up to stand. By this point...
6.1K 224 25
Eighteen-year-old Naeun never thought that life could be like a roller-coaster: exhilarating but also terrifying... She never thought that a harmless...