👑 of juvie ; m.p

Από iwaizumie

y/n, the badass, murdered 2 people infront if the cops. she gets sent to juvie and makes it her goal to run i... Περισσότερα

intro.❤️
juvie?
did you just smile?!
females are better!
traitor >:(
secrets.
stfu!
another one :|
birthday ;)
oh hell no!
exposed?
pew pew?
house tour.
house tour pt.2
not for you ;)
taylor wtf?!
dummy.
suprise?
brycie pooh.
badbitch 101
lier. 
hero.
buh bye :(
school?
im baaaaaack ;)
ale imma kill you.
so your alive.
sharks🦈
idfk:3
training.
trump 20never😍
somebody gone die today pt.1
somebody gone die today pt.2
stupidfuckingdinosaur😭
6🏁
noah fucking parker.
mission.
birthday☆
pretty knives😌
moving?
jamacia
français
happy new years!
just read please
labor x wedding
sorry😕
please read

father? nahh.

8.8K 168 303
Από iwaizumie

dad- we only kicked y'all out cause you were the reason for your siblings death!!

y- bitch miss me w that nonsense (iykyk😗)

y- you killed our other siblings AFTER you kicked me out

dad- you did something to the supernatural and they made us kick you out!

y- THE ONLY ONE THAT DID SHIT TO A SUPERNATURAL WAS FUCKING MOM! mom fucked a bitch who was a bitch who had a bitch with another bitch that the bitch didn't love so the bitch went and fucked another bitch which happened to be your bitch and those bitches made the baddest bitch out so in conclusion... YOU WERE NEVER OUR FUCKING DAD!!

he stood there in shock while the others start laughing, mainly because they didn't understand wtf i said😭

dad- you guys aren't mine?!

y- nope😌

dad- thank fucking god!!

y- bitch shut up!

he immediately stopped praising and walked closer to me.

dad- huh?

y- i said bitch shut up! if i never told you that you would've kidnapped us just because were successful now and you wanted us but guess what bitch?

dad- what slut?

y- your moms a hoe😗
back to what i was saying, we are stronger than you and mom now. well we've been stronger, that's the reason you kicked us out, but now we're better than ever and i wouldn't mind killing a bitch or 2 that never cared for me or abused me.

dad- pfft i never abused you

y- but you watched mom do it. i was fucking 4! AND one time you came home with some bitch, got drunk, tied me up and knocked me out with a liquor bottle. I WOKE UP TO YALL FUCKING ON THE COUCH!! my "family" is full of cheaters and whores!

zoe- WTF DAD?!

dad- watch your language zoe

zoe- NO! you never did any of those things to me, i never had to go through that shit and i'm not even as smart as she was. wtf is wrong with you! you also almost pushed me down the stairs because i shouted at you for having a new hoe every night! and you wonder why we're not yours.

she scoffed.

dad- i told you to watch your language

he stormed up to her but mattia got her in time and hugged her. he turned mattia around and slapped him hard.

that. was. it.

both of our eyes went red, mattia and i.

des- so do all people with anger issues have red eyes?

tia/y- SHUT THE FÜCK UP!!

des- damn

i walked to mattia and hugged him. we both turned back normal and my dad saw that as an opportunity to slap and push me.

my eyes quickly turned back red.

y- i want you do do your best you piece of shit. i know that i got my anger from you and i know exactly how to trigger it.

dad- ha try your best

y- you sick piece of shit! you are so weak and that's the exact reason that your mother kicked you out! you were the WORST in the gang and she just couldn't make you capo if you couldn't shoot a gun. so you started your own gang and killed her. YOU KILLED YOUR FUCKING MOTHER! but you couldn't kill your dear brothers could you mr. heart or should i say mr. polibio.

tia- wait... it all makes sense now. i never got to meet my grandma cause she was dead, my dad became the leader and married someone. someone shot her on a mission and he quit the gang and joining the police force. then he married my mom and had me. then YOUR fücking gang decided to kill her in front of my face to make my dad pay. he fucking abused me because of that. DID YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT?! HUH?!

dad- yes

tia- what the fück you mean 'yes'

dad- i had spies that watched his every move.

tia- so you knew? *scoff* so you fucking knew

y- so my piece of shit dad basically ruined my bestfriends life. what a wonderful world huh❤️

dad- i didn't ruin destiny's life

y- ACTUALLY you ruined hers too but i was talking about mattia

des- y/n how did he ruin my life?

y- des i don't want you to cry or try to kill him cause i want to do that myself. dad, i want you to say shit to mattia to make him mad k?

dad- no wtf

y- i'll just do it myself then

i walked up to mattia and whispered...

y- i want you to think of these things and beat up my dad until he knocks out. got it?

tia- yea

y- this bitch killed your mother in front of your eyes. envision that horrific scene. he beat me senseless and threw me down a flight of stairs. he made me watch him fuck a bitch that wasn't my mom. he's the reason why your dad abused you. that's probably the reason that you were in juvie even tho that wasn't really a bad thing. think of these things and knock him out. but don't kill him.

tia- okay

my words repeated in his head and his eyes turned red. he charged at my dad and punched him. my dad fell and mattia got in top of him. he beat him tf up!! and looked hot doing it. wtf y/n focus!

my dad was finally knocked out and mattia stood up. his eyes were still red. i went and hugged him. i took him a while to hug back but he did. i wiped a tear from his face and kissed his cheek.

he turned red asf!

vic- is he blushing?

ro- i think so

rob- the dude loves her

ale- they have to be dating

y/tia- we're not dating!

ale- ok damn

y- ale, i'm going to make you throw up continuously😏

ale- h-how

y- your going to watch every little thing i'm going to do to my dad.

zoe- ooh me too!

y- bet

vic- what is she going to do to her dad?

des- are you a lightweight?

vic- no

y- then you can watch too😌

tia- can we do it now?

y- yea just pick him up and put him in the mri.

he did as i sad and i ran the machine. once the scan came up i couldn't believe my eyes.

y- OMG YESSS!

ale- what?

y- he's got a beautiful ass tumor in there

i pointed to it.

des- that is huge

tia- beautiful

y- ikr. imma take it out and hopefully kill him in the process.

ale- do i really have to watch?

y- yes you pussy. no let's go we have to change. of your not vic, ale or zoe i need you to stay behind the glass ok?

everyone- yes ma'am

i took ale, vic and zoe so put on gowns, caps, scrub their hands and put on gloves.

we all finish and i move my dads body to the table and elevate the top.

y- zoe hook up the heart monitor

vic- she can't-

zoe- done

vic- damn

y- good. now i need you to push that tray over here.

(idfk nfn about this surgery so bear w me)

i opened his head and took off the top. i then started to take out the tumor. it was pretty easy since i didn't care if he died or not.

i finally got it all loose and slowly pulled it out.

WHY TF IS HE STILL ALIVE?!

i put the tumor in a jar the flipped the instrument tray.

zoe just stood there in shock. he should've died, well if it was any other surgery or person.

y- BRO WHYYY?!

switch

y- i did good tho😏

switch

y- FUCKKKKK

zoe- y/n stop switching. he will die soon but this is just proof that you're the best out

i calmed down and hugged her.

y- ty zoe

zoe- np. now close his head so we can open his chest 😈

y- i like the way you think. now ale come look at my beautiful work

he looked and immediately fainted

y- now vic take a picture and send it to everyone.

she took a picture and fainted before she could send it. pussy.

i shrugged it off and closed up the head. then i opened his chest w a scalpel. i was so happy bro. his heart had a hole in it so i decided to do what any cold blooded person would do...take it out.

i disconnected his heart and put it in a jar. i stitched him up and watched his heart beat flatline. i was finally satisfied. i wrapped him in plastic and hung him in the freezer like the pigs...where he belongs. i took off the gown and took the jar and vic's phone to the others.

y- this looks even better in a jar😌

tia- woah

des- i want one

y- go find me a patient

des- ale's literally knocked out already so why not

tia- nah don't do that yet

y- yea imma give him some time

tay- okay i'm tired tho

y- yea let's go

we went back upstairs. mattia carries ale and roshaun carried vic. we all went to our rooms and went sleep..well except for mattia and i.

we talked about what happened w my dad and cried and shit, then fell asleep in my bed.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

14.4K 346 70
it's so cringey at the beginning omg but it gets better towards the end 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: july/august 2020 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 2 • 26 • 22
55.5K 2.6K 26
Mattia moves into an apartment building to start fresh in the big Apple. What happens when his neighbor seems to have an interesting hobby that captu...
39.6K 485 32
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINES: Sexual content, Strong language, abuse, drugs/substances, self harm, r@pe, panic attack(s) If you are sensitiv...