gruvia in general

By ijustwrite_fam

there is no ice without water . just like gruvia . enjoy reading my boring fanfictions . any advice about my... More

ex-boyfriend ( gruvia)
she is gone
taking care of a cat... juvia ?
little duckies
painting time
pregnant ( gruvia day)
captured
the CEO's secret
dentist
the lost family
false news
prank video
car accident
failure
juvia's pastry
first love
your heart -gruvia day special-
little graige
baby protection ( gruvia day special)

first snow

489 13 7
By ijustwrite_fam

hi :^)

________
.
.
juvia lockser has been in fairy tail more than 3 months and she really liked everyone else in there .
their energy bought her happiness .

and being in a guild with her beloved was amazing.

even tho she was an enemy back then, they treated her as one of them.
.
.
in one cold night of winter .
the fairy tail guild was having one of their parties .
master makarov figured it will be a great party night to welcome the cold weather into magnolia.

in one table sat the famous mages discussing about their winter holidays and about upcoming missions.

" what is winter like ? " the curious water mage asked her friends shyly.
they all looked .

" you never saw snow juvia ? " natsu asked , forgetting completely about her past curse.

a hand punched him right through his face .
" don't bring up sensitive topics like that , you dumbass!! " gray shouted at him with anger .

" I just asked a question!!" natsu shouted back .
" I'm sorry juvia , he can't be good with words , please forgive him " Lucy said with an awkward smile .

juvia smiled back and reassured her .
" it's Okey , he probably forgot about it "

" the winter is like a beautiful scene you know ? , snowflakes falling from the white clouds , and the cold weather makes you shiver lightly , it's a good feeling " erza explained softly to her .
.
.
" wow .." juvia said with amazement , no matter how much she tries to picture it , she can't imagine it .
" do you know what does snowflakes looks like? " gray asked her with a slight smile .

she shook her head .
he bought his hand and made a beautiful snowflake .
juvia's blue eyes widened and scanned it .
she smiled while looking at the beautiful thing.

" so this is a snowflake... " she said .
everyone at the table looked at her softly.

" she is kind isn't she ? " Lucy whispered to erza .
" she is " she replied with a smile .

" OH! the snow is falling! " natsu exclaimed with excitement.
he grabbed juvia's hand and lead her towards the falling snow .
.
.
juvia looked up and saw small little Cotton-like things falling from the sky
the weather was cold , but the view was beautiful to her .

" that's your first snow , so you have to make the best of it ! " natsu said while smiling .
and he went back to bring out the others .

she looked up and just like erza said .
white clouds were surrounding her .
she lift her hand to the small cotton so it can fall in her hand .
it felt magical .

" so did you like it ? " the voice besides that belonged to her beloved asked her.
" yes! this is... this is beautiful! juvia never thought she would see this beautiful view in her life! " she said happily .
she run over the snow and jumped into it while giggling .

gray looked at her with a smile .
how cute can she be ?

" I'm joining you! " natsu said and went over juvia and jumped into the pile of snow .

"me too, me too" and Lucy added .

and soon everyone went outside to play with the snow while some were looking over them with a smile.

" so ... what do you think about her ? " erza went  next to gray and asked .
" wh-what do you mean ? " he stuttered a little bit .
he felt shy that she catched him looking over his friend.

" don't act like you don't gray, she is very nice ... and I bet she will be more important to you in the future " she teased him with a slight smirk .

" she is my FRIEND... nothing else " he said while blushing.
" besides how do you know what's going to happen ? "

" well , I have a feeling " she shrugged " I advice you to let go of that feeling soon " he said .

the happy chatter was heard from the group .
juvia lockser is happily throwing the snow at everyone , and jumped and feeling the cold weather around her .
the smile that is drawn in her face was beautiful .
he doesn't know why he is feeling this .
but her happiness is important to him now .
if she is happy , then he is happy .

he promised that he'll make her smile forever.
that's what friends do ... right ?

juvia caught him looking at her and time seemed to stop .
when she gave him that wide smile .

badum...
she run over him...

badum...
she grabbed his hand and pulled him with her .
badum...

did his heart beated ?

she pulled a huge snowball and throw it at him while laughing.

" gray-sama needs some happiness too! " she said with a beautiful laugh.
he looked at her and brushed the snow at his face .

" alright then , let's have fun" he said while bringing his hands to start a snow fight .

" ah ! gray-sama! magic is not allowed! that's unfair ! " juvia said while running away from him .

" you asked for fun! then I'll bring you some fun! " he exclaimed while running behind her with alot of snow balls floating around him .

and soon the other members joined them in their little fight .

her laughter .
her smile .
her happiness .
he'll keep it inside his memory .

and he decided that the best memory ever .
is juvia's first snow .

_________________
this idea popped inside my head , I asked myself , if juvia saw only the rain , that means she didn't see the snow too right ?

so I imagined how it will be after her rain went away .
I hope you liked it !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5K 28
Under The Ice Thats what the Girl Under that Smile Felt Like... We would Start from the Start till the End..... Will her beloved Gray Love Juvia? bu...
3.6K 220 21
{{G R U V I A}} - FAIRY TAIL - Gray and Juvia have both struggled before Fairy Tail. Losing loved ones, being out-casted, and told there was no purpo...
14K 542 17
"Why him?" Lyon asked, still staring at the sunset. "Hmm?" Juvia mumbled, her eyes pulling away from the beautiful view to look at him. He hesitantl...
14K 524 26
***TRIGGER WARNING: There will be lots of depression and self-harm. You have been warned.*** Shipping Gruvia from Fairy Tail! (Highschool AU) Juvia L...