Blind By Love

Galing kay love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... Higit pa

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

54. It's suffocating!

24.2K 1.3K 386
Galing kay love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Hey my readers.

Eagerly waiting...? I know
I love my readers so much That's why I can't let you guys wait for long.. so here is the next chapter 😅

********

Rahmaan POV.

Today was Kulsum's wedding so I'm getting ready for her wedding. I really didn't wanted to go there but I have to for hana.

Since last night hana didn't came infront of me. I tried two to three times to talk to her but before i would have approached her she left from there.

I know I shouldn't have raised my hand on her but it had happened after hearing her saying all the hurtful things. I was hurt I was in pain. I didn't slept last night. I've spent all the night remembering our loveable moments. I hate to admit but I've even cried hiding my face in the pillow like a small child....

Just remembering her words. how can she said that about her and muneeb... I wasn't able to even repeat that from my mouth. My eyes got watery whenever that words of hers rang in my mind.

"Rahmaan are you ready?" i was in my thoughts when I heard mama enter in my room and asked. Mama baba also going with us -me and hana-

"Yes" I said and walked to her.

"Are you okay beta? You look pale" mama asked touching my face.

"I'm okay mama.. don't worry.. let's go we are getting late" I said cheerfully with small smile.

We came in the living room and I saw hana coming out of her room fully getting ready. She looks breathtaking as always. Her face was glowing. She wore a beautiful emerald green colour gown

"Let's go mama" she asked and her eyes fall on me. She frowned but I smiled softly at her displeased face.

"Is he coming with us?" Hana asked more like disgusted the idea of me coming with them. But thank god mama didn't notice.

"Yes beta.. now let's go or Kulsum will be angry with you" mama replied and we all walked out of the house.

Muneeb will be there today as well. Munaf told me that muneeb is groom's friend that's why he went yesterday there with them. And he will be there today. So that was the main reason I'm going with hana.

We reached there and Munaf came to me. And took me to introduce me with his friends. I saw hana going toward stage. Nikah was already done so that's why Kulsum seems to be angry with hana.

After sometime they took bride and groom down from stage and started their performances. I saw Kulsum pink cheeks as my wife whisper something to her ear. And I saw Kulsum husband chuckled. May he heard what hana said to Kulsum. So that's why Kulsum was glaring at hana while blushing hard.

I smiled seeing my Hanu's smiled. She was laughing with them whole heartedly and I felt content peace in my heart. And that's where I realised that her smile was more important for me than anything. And I can do anything for her smiles.

My happy moments faded away as my eyes landed on the person who just approached them. Muneeb

They saw him and the groom hugged him while scolding. Maybe cause he show up late. After meeting with Kulsum he turned to hana and stood beside her.

He was staring at hana and hana also  looked at him with look which caused my heart dropped to my stomach.

He told her something smiling and I saw hana replied blushing. I felt my heart clenched painfully seeing her blushed for muneeb.

No! Hana can't develop feelings for him

I assured myself. Gulped that burning sensation. Only this thought killed me hundreds time In just second. Wiping that sweat from my forehead I started walking toward them.

I've froze on my place as I saw muneeb held his hand in front of her. My heart stopped with my breath. I just stood there to see what hana will do.

She bite her lips and lift her gaze to see muneeb. He was staring at her with pleading eyes. She smiled and lift her hand but before she could place it on his hand out of nowhere her eyes met mine.

She stared at me for few seconds while muneeb also follow her gaze and look at me. He was about to take his hand back but suddenly hana place her hand on him standing up she mouthed yes with smile and they both walked toward stage.

While I was stood there like statue. Again that insecurity agression boiled my blood but....

"If you try to control me or question me about whom im with then the next thing you will know that I left your house! And no one can bring me here again not even mama baba"

Her voice started echoing in my mind making me froze on my place like paralyzed person who cannot do anything if anyone stabbed in his heart with sharp knife repeatedly expect enduring that pain and waiting for the death to consume him.

And now I'm feeling the same as I saw muneeb put his hands on hana's waist and hana put her one hand on his shoulder and the other with she held his hand.

I felt all the air knock out. My eyes started burning seeing Hana with someone else.

It's really painful.

My heart voice screamed. And the time when I did the same with hana flash in my head.

I've also dance with Ellen while hana was shedding tears. And that time I couldn't understand her pain but now!

I can feel your pain jaan. But don't do this with me. I'm not that strong as you. I can't endure this.

I told her with my eyes when I saw her looking at me.

I remembered how she took my attention towards her from Ellen with her song and I thought if I did the same then hana will leave him and maybe will come to me as I've went to her after hearing her song.

*******

Author's POV

Hana look from her corner of the eyes but there was no one where rahmaan stood a minute ago. She roamed her eyes here and there but she couldn't find him.

"What are you searching for princess?" Muneeb asked softly. And look at him and smiled shaking her head.

Last night when muneeb came to Kulsum's wedding he patch up with hana and apologize about his immature behaviour and told her that he wanted their friendship back and promise her that he will never talked to her about anything which she wasn't comfortable. And hana accept his sincere apology. Muneeb and hana wasn't that close to each other and the main reason was Hana's 8 months baby bump. So they had comfortable and safe distance between them but for rahmaan they were still too close to burn him whole.

Muneeb was telling her about marziya's children and they both were started laughing and dancing forget the man who's heart wanted to ripped out of his chest.

Everything stopped around them as a music played background. And after that......

"Tumhe dekh ke hi
ye saansein chalengi"

(These breath will go on seeing you)

"Tumhare Bina ab na
Ye aankhe khulengi."

(These eyes will not open without you)

Meri beqarari Kyun
Tum nahi maante.

(Why don't you accept my restlessness)

Hana's head snapped toward the source of voice and if say she was shocked would be understatement.

Their stood rahmaan looking at her while holding mic in his hand.

Hame tumse pyaar kitna
Ye ham nahi jaante

(How much do I love you
This I don't know)

Magar jee nahi sakte
Tumhare bina.

(But I cannot live
Without you)

Hame tumse pyaar....

(How much do I love...)

She was looking at him with wide eyes still shocked. She never thought rahmaan would express his feelings like that. Infront of the world. Many people who came here today knew that hana is rahmaan's wife. And they started smiling looking at him and than hana. Rahmaan glance at her waist where was muneeb's hand and she could saw his face twisted in pain. While his hands tighten on the mic.

Tumhe koi aur dekhe
To jalta hai dil.

(If someone else looks at you
Then my heart hurts)

Badi mushkilo se phir
Sambhalta hai dil

(With very great difficulty
My heart cames in control)

Kya kya jatan karte hai
Tumhe kya pata.

(What consequences do I go through.
You don't even know)

Ye Dil beqaraar kitna
Ye hum nahi jaante

(How restless is my heart
I don't know)

Magar jee nahi sakte tumhare bina

(But I cannot live
without you)

Hame tumse pyaar...

(How much do I love...)

Rahmaan walked toward her and muneeb have to move back as everyone's eyes were on both of them. Now rahmaan is in front of hana and she was alone with him in the people's circle. Rahmaan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. And continue

Suna gam judai ka
Uthate hai log.

(I have heard that People carry
The burden of sorrows of separation)

Jaane zindagi kaise
Bitate hai log.

(Don't know how can they
Survive this)

Din bhi yaha to lage
Baras ke samaan

(Even one day here
Seems like a year)

Hame intezar kitna
Ye ham nahi jaante

(How long do I have to wait
I don't know)

Magar jee nahi sakte
Tumhare bina.

(But I cannot live
without you)

Hame tumse pyar...

(How much do I love..)

His eyes were red and as he touched her cheeks with his fingers a single tear escaped his eyes. Hana's heart started beating fast again. She couldn't deny that rahmaan this act melted her heart. She felt her eyes burned. She recalled how she also did this for him once. And that's why her heart wanted to pulled him in her arms as he ran to her and took her in his arms. But something in her hindered between her and rahmaan.

Maybe his selfishness. He always wanted me for his selfish reason. And maybe after knowing muneeb's feeling toward me he wants to win me even more like I'm some kind of trophy.

Hana thought and move back from him and walked away from there.

************

Rahmaan's POV

We came back to our house. All the while silent consumed us. Mama baba also haven't spoken a single words. It's mean they also aware what happened  -hana's dance with muneeb and my jealousy- there.

We stepped inside but stopped abruptly as we heard a high pitched voice.

"Surprised" here stood infront of us, mine and hana's destruction.

"Ariba" hana whisper but we all heard because of this awful silence.

"Yes meh!" She exclaimed and walked toward us. Glancing at me with smirk she went to mama and Baba.

"Hey uncle and aunt.. how are you?" She asked with her fake sweetness while hugging mama.

"We are fine. But suddenly this surprise?" Mama asked smiling softly while confusing.

"Oh aunt.. you know I love to surprised people" she said and I swear I saw her winking at hana.

Hana

I looked at hana who's face was trembling with anger. She clenched her fist and jaw to control her anger.

"Huh?" Mama was still confused.

"I will tell you everything but please not now" she pleaded with that fake puppy dog eyes. And mama nodded smiling.

"I'm tired mama.. I want to sleep" hana said.

"Okay beta you go take some rest" mama told her and hana walked from there not before glaring at me.

I also excuse myself and went to my room.

I don't wants to see that girl's face because of whom mine and Hana's happiness destroyed.

I came inside my room and locked the door cause I know ariba. She will come inside without my permission. After shower and changing into my night suite I fall on the bed exhausted.

**********

When i was getting ready for the office i thought to go to see hana as I didn't talked to her since last night properly. And after Ariba cames god knows what she was thinking cause how I've saw her body shaking in anger just by seeing her I didn't know what she will do if that bitch again try to do something. I know everything what she did.

Sighing I walked toward her room. Slowly opening the door I walked inside, room is empty. She wasn't here. I was about to turn when I heard some sounds from bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door and saw hana leaning on the basin. She's breathing heavily.

"Hanu" I strode toward her and stood behind her. She looked up with her red eyes at me through the mirror and again lowered her head down.

"What happened? Are you okay? Why your breathing like this?" I asked worriedly while rubbing her back.

"I'm okay" she replied shortly.

"No your not" I stated and turned her toward me. "Should I take you to the doctor?" I asked she narrow her eyes at me in response.

"Will you please just leave me alone" she yelled shoving my hands away and walked out of the room. I stood there confused. But nonethelessly I walked behind her.

She sat on the bed drinking water. "Uhm.. it's morning sickness?" I asked while seating beside her. She never replied.

"I know it's hard for you.. but don't worry jaan I'm here with yo....."

"Stop it just stop it" she cut me off screaming and throwing that glass on the while in frustration. It broke into million pieces just like my heart.

Author's POV

Today when hana wake up this morning she got a call from Kulsum.

"Assalamualaikum dear bride" hana greeted cheerfully.

"Walaikum assalam soon-to-be mommy" kuslum also greeted with same tone.

"Hahaha.. missing me in this morning other than your husband?" Hana asked teasingly.

"My husband is sleeping.. and I want to talk to you... And yes I'm missing you" Kulsum said. Hana smiled.

"What you want to talk?" Hana asked.

"Uh.. about rahmaan" kuslum said hesitantly. Hana frowned

"About rahmaan what?" Hana asked.

"Look hana don't get mad at me.. and honestly even I couldn't believe that I'm saying this to you...." Kuslum trailed off.

"Speak clearly kuslum" hana said firmly.

"Hana... Last night how I saw him it remind me of you.. rahmaan was looking same as broken once as you were when you had to see him with that Ellen or Ariba.." Kulsum paused to Hear Hana's response but when she got nothing she continues.

"You know I've always warned you to be away from him cause that time he wasn't right for you but now I can see he truly loves you hana! He is trying his hard to win you and I know in deep down you still love him..." 

"No! I don't love him! I hate him! How can you even say that kuslum? Your my friend and your supporting him just by seeing his fake love?"

"No hana! It's not fake.. you can ask anyone who was presented in my wedding last night.. and I'm not supporting him.. I just wanted my best friend -more like my sister- to be happy.. and you also know that your happiness is only with your Maan" she said and Hana felt her breath become uneven.

Kulsum! My best friend who always hated rahmaan now want me to be with him. Is he really love me that everyone can see and I can't? No! He can't love me! He is selfish!

"Hana" hana was in her own battle when she heard Kulsum voice.

"He lost me! And I'm not going to fool myself again" saying this she cut the call without hearing her response.

Hana went to washroom to wash her face cause she was feeling suffocated. But after sometime she saw rahmaan coming inside the bathroom and stood behind her wearing worried face. Hana glance up at him and Kulsum voice started making her uncomfortable and suffocated. As walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed rahmaan started asking her questions which wanted her to burst out her anger on him. So she did.

"Stop it just stop it" she cut rahmaan off screaming and throwing that glass on the while in frustration. It broke into million pieces just like his heart.

"Why are your doing all this!? Why don't you just leave me alone!?" Hana shouted. Her face showed anger and hate.

"Why are you angry? Did I do something wron...." Rahmaan was asking softly but she didn't let him finished him sentence and shouted.

"Wrong? Still you have the audacity to asked me.. did you do anything wrong with me after ruined me!" He stood there numb and shocked at her sudden outburst.

"Last night what you did in the party I know why you did all this! Just to show everyone that I'm your property!" His eyes widened.

"No.. Hana your taking all this wrong.. what I did only to show you that I love you " he said sincerely in low tone shaking his head.

"It's not love rahmaan.. it burden! Your this love is only suffocat me.. your suffocating me!" She yelled in frustration.

"Being near me.. suffocated you?" He asked but afraid to hear her answer.

"Yes! It's suffocating! It suffocating to be breath as the same air as you! It made me confuse whenever your around me! Please don't try to change my mind.. your forcing your love on me" she yelled holding her head.

" Nahi hai mujh me ab aur barshat karne ki himmat. Khuda ke liye khatam kardo ye Sab... Azaad kardo mujhe (I don't have strength to endure this anymore.. for god sake end all this! Just free me)" she begged joining her hands infront of him with so much desperate making rahmaan's breath hitched and all the air knock in his chest. His felt his stomach twisted painfully.

"Azaadi chahti ho mujhse? ( Do you really want me to free you)" he asked. His voice cracked feeling his heart clenching  and hana answer without wasting second making him broke even more.

"Yes!"

"I love you hana" he confessed with so much emotion that he couldn't hold back a tear which escaped his eyes.

"But I don't" hana said looking away from his painfull face crossing her arms. Rahmaan stiffen.

And now its suffocated him to see his hana suffocating because of him, And it's hurting him, its killing him. He couldn't see his hana like this. It's paining him more than anything. Not only him but there was someone else who can see his pain.

**************

How was it?

I wanted to asked. Who wants hana to be end up with.....

Rahmaan?

Muneeb?

And who is that someone any guess?

Please Don't forget to vote comments And follow me. ☺️

Love you all ❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.8K 814 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
192K 17.6K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...
993K 39K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
13.7M 550K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...