For My Fate, I'll Fight For

由 justoneofherworlds

Plot Story: What if in the Burial Mounds, the one place that no one dares to seek, rests the home for the mas... 更多

The Fall
A Family We've Once Not Met
A Memory That Can't Last
Silver Is Rarer than Gold
Grandma Really Is The Best
Lan Zhan's Regret
The Soft Love Of An Elder Sister
Respect Is Something You Give And Earn
A Dead Flower Can Revive If You Put In Love And Effort
Suibian Meets Its Master Once Again
A Reunion Yet To Come
Greetings Not Welcomed
Wei Wuxian is Back
Let's Talk
The Sun Can Be Shot
What Happens Next
Of Letters and New Bondings
A Typical Day in Lotus Pier
A Visit to Jiang Sect
A Normal Meal
Arrival to Yiling Mountain
An Obstacle Worth Passing
SPICY
Not Good For Wei Ying's Heart
Words Due To Be Told
Grant Me This Privilege
Share My Three Bows With
The Morning After
Training and Recognitions
Training Shenanigans and Distress Calls
Transcending

My Little A-yuan

9.8K 511 230
由 justoneofherworlds

"Wei Ying." A soft tone called out to him.

I wasn't imagining it! It's really him!

Wei Ying ran towards the crowd and realized what's going on in his surroundings. People were all surrounding Lan Zhan and the crying A-yuan, many gossips spurring out about an irresponsible parent. 

They don't even realize who they are badmouthing right now. No time to waste, better to clear out the crowd first! 

"All right! All right! Nothing to see here! Move along!" Clapping his hands a few times, catching the attention of the people. The crowd began to clear out and now Wei Ying can visibly see the relief on Lan Zhan's face.

Looking down at A-Yuan clinging to Lan Zhan's leg, Wei Ying squatted down and revealed his face to his little A-Yuan.

"Boo! Look who it is!" 

Wei Ying made a funny-looking face, catching A-yuan off guard from continuing his crying. Wiping his eyes with his sleeves, A-yuan looks up to see his Mama beaming the brightest smile he has ever seen.

"Mama!"

A-yuan quickly released his grip on Lan Zhan's leg and jumped straight into Wei Ying's arms. Taking in the new information and realization, as expected, A-yuan began crying harder than before and rubbing his teary eyes all over Wei Ying's shoulders.

Picking up his little baby, Wei Ying resolved to just carry him throughout the rest of their trip to town, lest to prevent another accidental kidnapping.

"Ai yooo! My little A-Yuan, where did you go? Did you know how worried I got? I thought a big scary man took my little A-yuan away. Don't scare Mama like that anymore okay?"

Rubbing and stroking A-yuan's back from top to bottom, A-yuan seems to have calmed down a lot more.

"A-yuan *hiccup* was j-j- *hiccup* just follow- *hiccup* following A- A- A- *hiccup* A-Die." A-yuan caught the hiccups in the middle of his crying and made it a little difficult for him to talk.

"A-Die?" Wei Ying points at Lan Zhan, while Lan Zhan just stares at the 'mother-son' interaction.

Looking back at A-yuan, Wei Ying waits for A-yuan to answer but seeing his hiccups interfere with his reply, A-yuan could only nod his head in agreement to his Mama.

"Wei Ying, this child is...?" Lan Zhan turns his attention towards Wei Ying, looking for some sort of explanation for what was happening.

Watching the tensive look on Lan Zhan's face, Wei Ying wanted to catch him off guard and give him the shock of his life.

"Ah! You haven't met him yet because I forgot to mention it in the letter! This child right here...is mine. I birthed him." A cheeky little grin smeared all over Wei Ying's face.

.

.

.

.

At that very moment, Lan Zhan's brain had malfunctioned. Sorry, Lan Zhan.exe has stopped working. Please restart the system.

A-- A-- A-- A CHILD! He birthed a child! How could he have in such a short amount of time! Didn't he die like 6 months ago!? That's still not enough time to birth a child!

Enjoying the shock and the loss of color flush away from Lan Zhan's face, Wei Ying burst into laughter. Clutching A-yuan closer to his body but turning his cute chubby face at Lan Zhan, he adds a little more salt to Lan Zhan's confused wound.

"Look at him closely! Does he look like his mama?" Wei Ying used his other free hand and softly pinched the little cheeks of his crying little boy, teasing him until A-yuan began to laugh again.

"Mmmhhh Mama it hurts~" A-yuan tries to swat away the hand and giggles when Wei Ying bops his tiny nose.

"Mother? His mother is...?" Lan Zhan still stumbling on his thoughts, who was the bitch woman that got to consummate with Wei Ying?

"Me of course! Isn't that right A-yuan, who is your Mama?" Wei Ying lifted A-yuan a little higher, bringing him closer to his face.

"You are! You are!" A-yuan giggled, pointing to Wei Ying.

Gathering his thoughts and never forgetting the Lan sect rules and manners, Lan Zhan bows towards Wei Ying.

"Congratulations on a child, apologies if we had not attended the wedding ceremony."

.

.

.

If someone told Wei Ying that Lan Zhan would one day congratulate him for birthing a child, then he would've laughed in their face and told them,

"Ha! Me? Birth a child? No way! I don't even like kids, they always cry and are always messy. If anything, I want my child to be like a Lan clans member: quiet, reserved, and fair."

Yet here he is, on this day, witnessing Lan Zhan bow to him in respect and wishing him congratulations on a child AND a marriage!? Who said he was married? Aiya, too many misunderstandings, the fun is over now. Better explain before things get worse.

"Ah, no no no. Lan Zhan, you've misunderstood. My bad on wanting to tease you, but A-yuan isn't my biological son, I recently adopted him. I am also not married, there was no wedding ceremony that you missed, don't apologize." Wei Ying eventually cleared up the mess he created.

Even if I do have a wedding ceremony, don't think I won't invite you. You'll be there, with me, as we make our 3 bows togeth- I mean, what? I wasn't thinking of anything like that. Get your mind out of the gutter!

Upon hearing the explanation, Lan Zhan felt a huge wave of relief, as if all the tension and weight has disappeared from his body, mind, and soul.

"Mn. I see, Wei Ying, you shouldn't take your marriage so carelessly, especially with a child involved."

Blowing it off as a successful prank gone wrong, Wei Ying brushed off the advice and went back to patting A-yuan's back. Noticing A-yuan's eyes drooping slowly closed and opened, he realized it was time for A-yuan's afternoon nap.

"Ah, Lan Zhan! Since you arrived early to Lotus Pier, where are you going to stay?" Swaying a little back and forth, Wei Ying managed to coax A-yuan to fall deeper into slumber, his scene just earlier was able to tire him out a little more.

Before Lan Zhan could respond with his answer, Wei Ying cut him off.

"Why don't you come to stay at Yunmeng Jiang sect for the time being while Jiang cheng prepares for the trip? We have plenty of rooms for guests and I could show you around the sect!"

Looking at the enthusiastic smile on Wei Ying's face, Lan Zhan already knew that he had no power in his will to reject Wei Ying's offer. It's not like he would bother the sect right? Wei Ying's the right-hand man for the new Jiang sect leader and the eldest disciple of the Jiang sect, so he must have some influence within the sect to allow him to stay, right?

"If....Jiang sect is willing, then I shall have to bother the Jiang sect." Clutching both hands together, Lan Zhan bows again in respect to the hospitality that Wei Ying has offered him.

"No bother, no bother! Let's go! Shijie should be expecting me back home soon, so let's go together!" Wei Ying tried to bow back as well but with A-yuan in his arms, head resting on his shoulder, he wanted to move as little as possible to keep his little baby asleep as long as possible.

Helping Wei Ying carry his bag of potatoes, the two of them walk back together to Yunmeng sect. Lan Zhan couldn't help but wander into a thought,

Many more questions need to be asked, but perhaps at a later time, our s- I mean, Wei Ying's son needs to head back to nap.

Hello my lovely readers! I'm so thankful for your patience and messages of encouragement! My exams are finally over and now I have more free time! This week's chapter is quite a sweet and comedic one and I hope you enjoy it. Leave any comments and suggestions you may have, I love reading you guys' thoughts and comments, they're just so funny. See you again next week!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

107K 4.9K 34
Wei Wuxian died during the battle at Nightless City, but his soul was save by his own grandmaster. 13years pass by and Yuandao SAnren Sect is slowly...
54.9K 3.3K 26
This is a story that take place after Wei Ying and Lan Zhan got save from the slaughter Xuanwu cave. When Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng went to go find We...
29.4K 2.4K 16
"I am sorry, Master Lan, Young Master Wei, there is nothing I can do." The best healer of the Cloud Recesses told them with a serious face. Lan Qiren...
91.8K 4K 34
A Story in which Lan Wangji went back to the Burial Mounds to visit Wei Wuxian only to find the Dafan Wens Cottages burned down. Coming back to the C...