What if in the Burial Mounds, the one place that no one dares to seek, rests the home for the master that everyone dares to seek. When Wen Chao had thrown Wei Ying down in the Burial Mounds, he didn't expect 5 months later, that the man that stood before him would become a disciple of the infamous immortal, Baoshan Sanren. Wait, what did he hear Wei Ying call her? Grandma?
"I, Lan WangJi, dare to ask for permission to officially court your grandson, Wei Wuxian. "
"Eh! Lan Zhan! What did you just say to my grandma!?"
- Chapter 1:The Fall
- Chapter 2: A Family We've Once Not Met
- Chapter 3: A Memory That Can't Last
- Silver Is Rarer than Gold
- Grandma Really Is The Best
- Lan Zhan's Regret
- The Soft Love Of An Elder Sister
- Respect Is Something You Give And Earn
- A Dead Flower Can Revive If You Put In Love And Effort
- Suibian Meets Its Master Once Again
- A Reunion Yet To Come
- Greetings Not Welcomed
- Wei Wuxian is Back