harry potters twin

Od E_louise2006

Daisy potter is harry potter younger twin sister.She lived with her brother at the dursleys where they were a... Více

leaving the Dursleys(edited)
death omens(edited)
hogsmede(edited)
break-in(edited)
marauders map(edited)
Christmas(edited)
anti dementor lessons(edited)
he got it back(edited)
the quidditch match(edited)
getting caught(edited)
O.W.L's(edited)
Sirius black!(edited)
Scabbers?[edited]
an explanation(edited)
Snape(edited)
Peter(edited)
free man!(edited)
new home(edited)
pasts
A.N

going back to school(edited(

5.2K 105 31
Od E_louise2006

In the next couple of days Harry, Ron, Hermione and Daisy were on the hogwarts express searching for a compartment. Most of their time at the leaky cauldron was spent wandering around Diagon alley and earing Ice cream together. Harry had also bought some more clothes for his sister as she only had Petunias old dresses which were bit good for the good wearther.

Every compartment they had passed so far had been full, the only one with any room in it was the end carriage, there was a lone man in there who's face was covered by a blazer and they assumed he was asleep.

"Come on its the only one left" Harry said as they shared unsure glances.

He pulled open the compartment door and they all failed in, storing their luggage on the shelves above the seats. Hermione and Ron sat on the same side as the unknown man and Harry and Dasiy sat opposite them.

"Who is that man harry?" Daisy asked, only just noticing him.

"That is proffesor R.J Lupin, he will probably be teaching defense against the dark arts Daisy" Hermione said before harry had a chance to speak.

"Ok"

"Do you think he is really asleep?" Harry asked

"He seems to be, why?"

"I have to tell you guys something"

Harry reached into his trunk and pulled out and old looking Walkman that he had stolen from Dudleys room, thankfully the spoilt brat already had so much that he didnt notice it missing, he sat back down and held it out to Daisy who smiled brightly when she saw it.

"Do you want to listen to so music Dais?"

"Yeah!"

They boy then reached into his pocket and pulled out a little white tape that had the name 'Queen' written on it. He placed the tape into the Walkman and pressed play as he placed the headphones firmly over his sisters ears. This way she wouldn't be able to hear when Harry told Ron and Hermione what he had told the Weasly parents speaking about the previous night.

"So your saying that black has broken out if prison to come after you and daisy?" Hermione said once he had finished "But they will catch black won't they?"

Before anyone could answer the lights in thr compartment began to flicker before eventually adding out. The four students exchanged confused nd worried glances, just then the train came to an abrupt holt. Daisy paused her music and slowly slid her headlines onto her shoulders.

"Are we there now?" She asked.

"Good I'm starving"

Ron went to get up and leave the compartment but Hermione pushed him back into a seat after checking her sliver watch.

"We cant possibly be there yet, it's only been two hours"

"Then what's going on?"

The temperature in the compartment begun to drop and the windows frosted over, it was so cold that they could see eacothers breath. Harry pulled his sister into his side and rubbed her arm in an attempt to keep her warm.

Ron had leaned over to the window to rub off a little bit of the mist and peek on the other side of the window. He looked back at his three friends with utter disbelief and terror on his face.

"I think something is coming aboard" He whispered.

"I'm scared Harry"

The raven haired boy gave his sister a kiss on the head and held onto her tighter.

"I know princess"

Ron had tried to move away from the window and stepped on Hermionie's foot causing her to yell in pain.

"Quiet"

The four heads snapped towards the now awake professor who brought a finger to his lips and they all nodded in response.

There was a faint click as the compartment door opened and a black bony hand stopped it from closing.
The door slowly opened to reveal two floating, hooded creaturea that reminded Harry of the grim reeper.

They all froze in their places, not daring to move and inch when the two dementors looked over each person in the compartment.

Finally the two settled their gaze on the Potter twins who no matter hei hard they tried couldn't tear their gaze away from the frightening creatures.

The world around them began to blur and then fade from the corner of their eyes, inwards. A blood curdling scream rang through the both of their ears just before their eyes closed and they dropped to the floor, Harry laied unconscious and Daisy's body was twitching while foaming at the mouth a little.

Professor Lupin stepped over the two and held his wand up to the dementors.

"None of us are hiding Sirius Black under our cloaks, now go"

When the dementors made no effort to leave, Lupin shot an unknown spell at them that caused a white mist to come from his wand in the shape on an animal which chased the creatures away.

The man turned around to asses the situation. Harry lay on the ground with a ginger haired boy looking over him, trying to shake him awake. Daisy was also on the floor but she was shaking and a bushy haired girl had played her jacket under the girls head and used a napkin to wipe her mouth.

As Daisy went still, the two teens began to wake up, Harry, still a little disoriented took his glasses that were being given to him by Ron. Daisy opened her eyes and due to utter confusion and fear had begun to cry, Hermione had sat back down and pulled the girl into her lap, trying to calm her down.

"W-What happened?" Harry asked sitting back in his seat.

"You sort of passed out when the dementors came in, and Daisy started shaking, Hermionie said she was having a fit or something"

Harry looked over at his sister who had now calmed down and pulled out of Hermionies lap and was just sat next to her. Hermionie had managed to calm her down by putting her music back on.

Harry pulled her over to sit next to him again and lifted one side of the headphones to speak to her.

"You alright, princess?"

"Yeah, I'm okay"

He out the headphones back on her and left her alone to enjoy her music, when he had lifted it he could hear the faint sound of 'The show must go on' playing. It was her favourite song.

He turned to Lupin, who had been watching the children with a sad yet fond smile for his face, he had noticed how the children looked like carbon copies of their parents, except for their eyes. Harry had the piercing green eyes that once belong to Lily potter and Daisy had the brown eyes of James Potter, including the childlike sparkle in them.

He was broken out of his memories when Harry asked him what the creatures were that came into the compartment.

"A dementor, guards of azkaban prison,they were searching the train for Sirius black" Lupin explained to the boy. He took a bar if chocolate from his pocket and snapped it into four pieces handing one piece to each child, when Lupin got to Daisy, she looked up at him in confusion before turning to Harry, again sliding off her headphones.

"It ok daisy, you can take it, professor Lupin is just being kind, their is nothing wrong with the chocolate, watch"

Harry ate his chocolate and felt instant warmth spred through him, Daisy watched and smiled when nothing happened to him. She turned back to Lupin and took the chocolate from him while mumbling a small thank you.

Daisy's brother noticed that their professor was a little confused by what just happened after deciding that he could trust him, explained what was going on after slipping Daisy's headphines back on.

"Sorry sir, My sister is a litter slower than everyone else, she has a problem in her brain, I don't remember what it was called, but the doctors said that her mind stopped developing when she was five, so in her head she is five years old. All the other professors know about it so they might be able to explain it a little better than I can"

Lupin nodded in understanding, his heart ached for the girl in front of him, he remembers when she was a baby and she would always want to be with him and he was the only one who could get her to stop crying.

"Thank you for telling me Harry, I'll be sure to ask professor Mcgonagall or Dumbeldoor about it, now if you will excuse me I must have a word with the driver"

He left the compartment and everything went back to normal ,Ron and Daisy were sat on the floor of the compartment playing exploding snap while Harry watched and Hermione read a book. Lupin came back into the compartment and spoke with the kids until the reached hogwarts.

They got off the train and were about to get in the carriages until the last person they wanted to see came along.

"Potter's is it true that you fainted!,like you actually fainted!"

"Shove off malfoy"

He continued to laugh and jeer at them while Hermionie and Ron held Harry back and Daisy scrawled harshly at the blonde haired rat.

"Is there something wrong here?"

Malfoy looked up at proffesor Lupin as he approached and sneered at him.

"Ofcourse not proffesor"

He went to walk of but Daisy grabbed his robe and pulled him backwards causing him to fall on his back and get covered in mud. He stood up quickly and glared at Daisy who glared right back and walked off muttering, my father will hear about this.

"Daisy, I understand that you are angry, but you can't do that to other studnets"

"Yes professor"

Lupin left the group of teens then Ron and Harry burst out laughing and Daisy giggled while Hermione slapped the boys upside the head.

"Don't encourage her, Daisy you can't do that"

"He was being mean so I was mean back,it's only fair"

She climbed into the carriage and everyone climbed in after her. They got to the castle and sat down at the griffindor table chatting and eating after dumbeldoor gave his speech which included a warning about the dementors where malfoy turned to face the twins and pretended to faint.

Fred and George appeared at Daisy sided and smiled at her.

"Now what has got our little flower so grumpy" Fred asked while wrapping an arm around her.

"Malfoy" Ron said, his tone laced with venom

"Just ignore him you guys" George leaned down and whispered in Daisy's ear "we will make sure to prank him for you" which caused her to smile and hug them.

After the feast they headed up to the griffindor tower and went up to bed. The boys falling asleep instantly and the girls taking a little before falling asleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

35.4K 839 10
Little 3-year-old Harry Potter is rescued from the Dursleys by Sirius and Remus and given a loving home and a childhood he should have had. Can Harr...
101K 3K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
95.4K 2K 77
What if Harry Potter has a twin sister ? what if others realize that she is no different form others . A tale of an ordinary witch with heroic family...
44.3K 1K 15
A wizard has spent 12 years in a wizarding Prison called Azkaban. For a crime that he did not commit. That wizard is Sirius Black. He learns that Sna...