Malicious Romance

Por Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 33

410 8 2
Por Ekphrastic

After changing from a black turtleneck dress into a casual outfit, Giselle made her way towards the mirror. She checked her make up to make sure that her bruise on her face won't show. She sighed as she felt relieved and then fixed her turtleneck sweater to hide the red hickey. 

As she sat down on the chair, she pulled out her phone to call Vincent. The moment he answered, she asked in a worried tone of voice. "Hey, Vincent! Where are you now? Are you okay? I will go to see you now."

His voice replied weakly through the phone, "Yes, I am okay. Thank you for taking me to the hospital. How about you? Are you okay?"

Sighing out loud, she smiled to herself. "Don't worry, I am fine." She said softly. "I will head straight to the hospital to see you now. Do you want anything to eat? I will get you some fruit."

"It's fine. They're going to give me my dinner soon." He paused for a few seconds and then continued, "I am relieved and happy to hear that you are okay." 

Vincent coughed a few times before Giselle hurried to end the conversation. "Take some rest. We can talk more when I get there." After hearing him replied with an okay, she immediately hung up the call. Grabbing her purse, she hurried out of her bedroom.

As soon as she reached the hospital, Vincent sent her a text of his room number. When she was walking past the entrance door, a group of five men in blacks started to sprint in. One of them ran up to the receptionist demanding loudly for a doctor. When the receptionist lady was asking him to fill up the form first, he yelled and then pulled out his gun to aim at her head.

Suddenly, Giselle got pushed aside by one of the men in blacks. She stumbled a few steps backward before her gaze shifted up to glare at them. One of them was piggybacking someone. Her eyes widened in confusion as soon as she spotted Dean Winchester. He was unconscious. His face was a bloody mess while each strain of his hair was dripping drops of blood. She took a few steps closer and stopped when she realized what she was doing. 

She told herself to ignore him, otherwise, she would keep involving with him. She closed her hands in fists as she tried to remind herself of what happened last night. A person like him deserved it. There was nothing between Dean and her. There was no reason for her to care for him at all. They were just strangers. There was nothing that happened besides that one night. Everything was all a trap that he planned for her to walk in. Now that he got what he wanted, Giselle would never want to lose anything else more to that man. It was enough. That night should be the end of them. 

Swallowing hard, she turned around and directed her way to the elevator. She felt her body was shaky. Was it worried? Was it anger? She cursed to herself as she tried to get him out of her head. On her way, she encountered Luna who was sprinting down the hallway. 

"Giselle!" She called.

Flashing Luna a smile, Giselle asked, "Hey! I am coming to see Vincent. Where are you rushing to?"

Luna paused in her step in front of her friend. She replied breathlessly, "I just got called in for emergency surgery. Okay, no time to explain. I have to go. See you later!" After that, she ran off quickly.

Giselle turned to look at where her friend had run off to. The elevator slid open. Meanwhile, she stood in hesitation. 

Should I go to see him? What's happened to him? He was all good earlier this morning. Why does he like to hurt himself so much? His face was brutally beaten. That stupid bastard was so strong. It is impossible for a person like him to get beaten up that brutal. Who did this to him? Could it be a trap? If he thinks that he could set up another trap, to just get me to come closer to him again, then he is wrong. If he thinks that he could mess with my emotion and my head, then he is wrong. I will never ever going to fall for the same trick ever again.

Biting her lower lip, Giselle proceeded to enter the elevator. After punching in the floor number, she raised her hand up to place on her chest. Her heart was beating fast. She couldn't erase Dean out of her head. She resented herself for being weak. How could she still have the gut to worry about someone who raped her? It was bullshit. Who the fuck would care about someone that hurts you? 

Everything was easier said than done. It was no different than trying to forget about your ex. Everyone said they hated their ex, yet that person was forever in their memory. 

Giselle's eyes began to get warmer as she thinks quietly to herself. 

I hate myself. I hate myself more than anyone else. I know that he hurts me. What he did to me was not forgivable. Yet, I still fucking think about him! He was nothing, but a piece of trash. We didn't even know each other that long. But, why the fuck do I keep thinking about him? He was right that I am stupid. What should I do? I need to get him out of my head. I will not go see him. I will not meet him ever again. I have to get through this.

Squeezing her eyes tightly shut, Giselle removed her hand off her chest. Her brows furrowed furiously when she could hear her own heart pounded against her chest in the dead silence elevator. Her whole body felt shaky. It was all for just one person. He was driving her crazy.

Suddenly the elevator sound snapped her out of her own thought. Shotting her eyes open, she quickly made her way out. When she reached Vincent's room, the picture of him lying on the patient's bed triggered her tear even more. One of his legs was in a cast while his face was full of bruises. Giselle took a few steps into the room caused him to turn and glance at her.

"Hey! You're finally here!" He said with a cheerful expression.

Breathing hard, Giselle burst out crying. She didn't know why. There were too many things going on inside of her head. She felt so indifferent and lost. Wiping her tears with the back of her hands, she mumbled softly. "I am sorry... " She took a few steps closer to the bed and then leaned down to hug him.

Vincent felt confused for a second and then said, "It's okay. Don't cry. I am fine. It is not your fault." After that, he didn't say anything besides raising his hand up to pat her back gently. 

Giselle leaned back before she asked him weakly, "Are you okay? Look at you... Your face is full of bruises. You even broke your leg. It was all because of me. I am so sorry,"

Vincent grabbed her hand slowly while his eyes were holding hers. He gulped quietly and then flashed her a bright smile. "Stop apologizing to me. You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, I am glad that I was able to be there on time."

Furrowing her brows, she asked, "How do you know I went to the casino?"

His mouth formed an O shape then he said, "I was going to play a few games there."

Shrugging her shoulder, she took his hand off of hers and placed it back onto the bed. "Don't do gambling. It is not good for you. You'll just be wasting your time there." 

He nodded and groaned a little. "You sound like a mother." She shot him a serious face before he said, "Get me some water."

She turned around to place her purse onto the table before she wiped her dried tears. She poured the water from the bottle into a glass and then placed a straw in it. Turning back to face Vincent, she handed him the glass. "So bossy, Dr. Kim." He laughed a little as he drank the water. Placing the glass back onto the table, Giselle pulled a chair to sit nearby the bed.

Clearing his throat loudly, he continued on talking. "Anyway, did the security of the casino come to help us? I couldn't remember anything after they beat the crap out of me." He pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to recall.

"Um," She paused while she tried to find the right words to say. A few seconds passed before she responded softly to him, "Something like that. They helped to send you here too."

"I see." He murmured at the same time he nodded his head. 

Two hours later, Luna made her way into the room. Both Vincent and Giselle turned to look at her. "Thank god, you're still here, Giselle." She said in a tiring tone of voice.

Giselle chuckled and respond with a fake irritation expression. "Girl, this mama's boy kept whining to make me stay."

Vincent exclaimed immediately, "Shut up, I'm not a mama's boy! Unless you wanted to sign up to become my sugar mommy, then I won't decline. The application is still open." Luna laughed at his reaction as she adjusted the pens in the pocket of her white coat. 

Giselle turned to shot him a glare before she replied, "What sugar mommy? Aren't you a doctor here? I can't spoil a high educated big brain like you. Tch," Unexpectedly, Vincent raised his hand up to smack her in the arm. She jumped up and groaned in pain. "Just wait until you recover, doctor Kim."

She turned and walked towards Luna's direction, who had been staying quiet. "Is everything good?" She asked as she settled down onto the sofa next to her friend.

Sighing out loud, Luna crossed her legs. "Yes, I guess. I just felt bad for my patient." Giselle raised her brows in question before Luna continued, "I've been here a few years, but this is my first time to see someone in this state. His body was full of scars. By the time he got here, he lost a lot of blood. I had to remove two bullets out of his right pectoral region. What amazed me was, how did he even survive all of these? There was this deep bullet scar in the middle of his chest near his heart." Suddenly Luna started to cry. 

Giselle pulled her friend into a hug and patted her back gently. "It's okay. You've saved him, didn't you?" She said in an encouraging tone of voice as she tried to think. She felt as if she had seen the scars that Luna described somewhere in the past. 

Vincent stared across the room at Luna without a blink. He wanted to give her a hug too. Unfortunately, all he could do was to watch her from afar. He told himself that she probably wouldn't come closer to let him hug her again after what happened that night at California. Instead, he said, "It's not that serious, Luna. He managed to survive, meaning that they are just a minor injury to him. That man could be a criminal trying to run away from the police. You'll never know."

Luna wiped her tears and shook her head. "It's not because of that reason." Breaking the hug, Luna continued. "I was so scared because of these men in black clothes. They were threatening me with guns. They said they will shoot me the moment their boss's heart stopped beating. I couldn't even focus on the procedure. I was so shaky the whole time because the patient's blood pressure kept dropping."

Just like a light switch, everything lit up inside of Giselle's head. Earlier, she was calm. After she found out that the patient her friend was talking about was the same person as Dean, her heart skipped a beat. Though one part of her resented him, another part of her couldn't stop thinking about him.

That stupid bastard, is he okay? She pondered as she felt uneasy. Her heartbeat sped up like crazy when Dean's face full of blood resurfaced inside of her mind.

Why did he always get hurt? When would he start living a normal happy life like others? She didn't understand him. If only he didn't treat her so badly last night and this morning, she would've run out of the room now to just see him. She swore to herself in her head for worrying about someone who had hurt her. She knew that he had problems with her father, but why did he call her a liar? What did she even do to him to make her a liar? 

He was the one coming to her first. From the first day they met until now, there was no day that she would see him without injuries. He saved her a lot of times. He even risked his life, yet it turned out that the one who he'd been saving was his enemy's daughter. 

"Giselle?" Luna called her friend who was zoning out into space. Tears were running down through Giselle's cheeks as images of that man flashed up in her mind. 

She was dying to see him and maybe at least to have a glance at him, even for one second. She just wanted to make sure that he was okay. 

Another side of her reminded her that the only way to cut down the problems between her dad and Dean was to avoid him. It seemed to be the only decision and option that she had to choose to reduce the pain.

She blinked her tears away as she told herself, Dean Winchester, it's better if we don't meet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

424 2 6
Death has been following me since the day I was born. You are losing loved ones. You're losing friends. It's scary when you start to lose yourself. L...
25.5K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...
7K 401 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...
926 75 31
Book II of the Mafia Escapades series "I could never have feelings for you, Rocco. You are the definition of a red flag, that keeps swaying around...