Violet Roses

nandibabymusiclover

Everyday he leaves a single violet rose in her locker. Everyday he leaves a poem in her locker. Everyday he h... Еще

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X ~ Epilogue

I

3.1K 118 11
nandibabymusiclover

She opened her locker.

Something fell out.

She picked it up inspected it. It was a rose. Not just any rose, a...purple rose. Yes. It was a purple rose wrapped in a tiny string. On the string was a small piece of paper.

She untied it and unfolded it. A letter? No...a poem.

Roses are red,
Violets aren't blue.
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you!

The card wasn't signed. She looked around to see if she could catch the culprit but the school hallway was empty. She racked her brain for a clue as to who this might have been but came up short.

Maybe it was an accident. The person must've slipped the gift in the wrong locker.

She looked at the gift in her hands.

It was cliche. She never liked cliche.

But she couldn't help but smile as she walked to class.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Flabby Patty NightCirkus

Подростковая литература

216K 8K 24
[Completed] 'Flabby Patty' has stuck ever since she was a kid. Just because she was not skinny with a perfect body, every one at school made fun of h...
7K 378 15
"𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙢𝙮 𝘼𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙞." ☆ Riki has always loved love, especially the love he had for Asami. It was...
2.3M 85.4K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
His Diary | Completed d e s t i n y

Короткий рассказ

135K 11.4K 66
[Jeremy's Diary] Where Jeremy writes a diary to his beloved, telling her how hard it is to stay away from her and that there is no other choice. All...