⁉ Mysteries Awaits ⁉ || A TBH...

Od MissieMcCrissie

This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Guys
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Kimochi-san
Chapter 14: Kimochi-san Pt. 2
Chapter 15: Kimochi-san Pt. 3
Chapter 16: Kimochi-san Pt. 4
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I just like stupid stuff like this
Chapter 20: Donuts
Sumimasen!!!

Chapter 9

1.2K 45 51
Od MissieMcCrissie

Well, you know what!? Why don't I get stuff from the caféteria for you?" he suggested.

"You'd do that?"

"Yep! Anything for my darling, "

"But isn't that stealing?"

"Donut, "

"Life is more important than death, don't you think?"

----

Third Person POV

Y/N felt how an immense amount of blush rose up to her face. Presumably, it's because of the little space that was left between their noses. Or the fact that how his golden eyes stared right into her E/C ones. Or it could be a blush of shame and guilt; she has thought of commuting suicide before. Or it could also be how he always preformed these kinds of actions (A lot of chapters of blushing~).

But what really bothered her was his question and how his demeanor could go from 'baby-ish'/ 'friendly' to 'important'/ 'serious'/ 'handsome'/ 'sexy' king of type.

I'm supposed to answer something like that!? With him acting like this!?

I need to get out of this situation…

I know!

The girl came up with an idea, that also wasn't too pleasing.

"I need to use the bathroom! BYE!!!!"

Y/N aimed to run out of the room but she was shortly barricaded by that one little kid that asked her the question in the first place.

He somehow ended up upside down causing his hat to fall to the ground. Heck, he didn't even realize it had fallen. He was too occupied in blocking her only way out.

I mean, there's also a window but I don't think someone like Y/N could jump out from there…

(I know the hat falling thing didn't happen to Yashiro in the first episode but whatever)

"Donut…that's not so very smart of you…" he pronounced slyly.

Y/N choked.

"We're already located in one…"

Y/N took a look at her surroundings. How could she forget she was in a toilet?

Frick! I thought I almost had him!

"You stay here while I get you something to eat…" he concluded, putting his hat back on, "you couldn't possibly eat F/F all day, could you?"

Y/N shook her head.

"Ok! I'll see ya! I won't be long! I promise!"

-----

Y/N POV

He said he won't be long…

He promised…

I began to think about what Hanako said earlier…

"Life is more important than death, don't you think?"

I stood in one place.

"I have thought of committing suicide before…" I thought to myself, " how can I get my mind of this rubbish…"

I looked to the window as I went over to open it resulting in cold fresh breeze hitting my face as my hair dances with the wind. (Not Bald!)

I enjoyed it seconds later as a thought came running in my mind.

"I could enjoy it even more if I went to the rooftop!"

But a sudden thought occurred in my head again.

"Hanako said I should stay…" she thought to herself.

But I denied it. He wouldn't notice it if I just stay there for a minute…

As I was on my way there, I heard the voices of two familiar women.

I searched for the source and I found one leaning against a hallway wall with her side to the wall meters behind me as the other stood with her back to the wall.

"Look at her… how long do you think she's had that bandage on?"

"Probably a decade!"

The exchanged laughter with one another.

I frowned in belief.

"This again! " I thought, " maybe Hanako was right. I should've stayed in the bathroom…"

I thought twice.

"No! I can't let him do that! " I screamed internally as I shuddered my head, "he'd sound like Uncle, bossing me around…"

"Hey you! Come here, " I heard one of them scream out to me.

I slowly made my way to them.

They just kept their gaze on me. They remind me of someone…

Everyone I've met upset for Hanako.

"Introduce yourself! " the other shouted.

"I-I go by L/N Y/N, " I uttered back.

"Well, I'm Tsuki Asotama! Nice to meet you!" she replied to me as she shook my hand rapidly.

I sweat-dropped.

"And I'm Tentōmushi Token, " the other spoke.

As I stood much closer to them now, I realized how pretty the girls looked up close.

Asotama had golden eyes with black-purple-curled hair and wore beautiful, yellow earrings while Token had light-green eyes with long, skin-pink hair and her cute ladybug brooch on her uniform!

Tsuki Asotama!

Tentōmushi Token!
(I drew them myself!)

"Where are you heading to? " Token asked me.

"Oh… just to the rooftop… for fresh air…"

"Then we'll follow you! " Asotama screeched back with excitement, "after all, we're friends, right?"

I halted my pace and looked at her eyes.

"Friends?"

I was so confused. Hadn't they just laughed at me?

"Yeah! We see you all alone coming up to the third floor at the old building at the break all the time! Even though we're second-years, doesn't mean we shouldn't be best buds."

"What Asotama-san is trying to say is that we wanna be your friends, that's all, " Token spoke.

My eyes sparkled. They were asking me to be their friends. I tried to reply but nothing came out.

"We'll just talk about it at the rooftop…" Token trailed off.

Why doesn't this happen to me? Is it Hanako? Is he a lucky charm?

As I went to direction rooftop with both Senpai, one strolling calmly, and the other skipping playfully beside me, I don't know why but I thought about Hanako.

Strange, isn't it?

He loves donuts… He calls me donut…

I felt as though my face went rosy as I walked up the stairs.

----

Hanako POV

I was pretty cheerful like the little juvenile people say I was on my way to the caféteria.

I didn't float this time. I wanted to analyze everything the students have done on the way carefully.

From the pictures to the posters…

I let a sigh out as I thought about the drawing.

I loved to draw when I was still alive.

Drawing different planets, that is.
I just loved astronomy that much.

I loved to research how big they were and if you could breathe on the planet or not or if you could even stand on its surface without getting melted or blown away…

I've just always wanted to go there…

I used to tell my sibling about it all the time but it always bothers him. He gets really violent when you disturb him.

So I talked about it with my teacher in the past. I just thought that he was the only person who understood me back then.

Even now, he still does after I committed what he calls sin.

Well, would you look at that… I've arrived at my destination.

I walked over to the ordering section of the room and grabbed some Teriyaki and…

There was even a whole Japanese cuisine!

I smirked to myself.

"She'll thank me for this, I know how sensitive she can get…"

I took the cuisine in my hand and laid the Teriyaki on top of it.

Well, time to turn around and make my way back! I promised her I wouldn't be long…

I halted as something familiar caught my eye.

I turned back to the service section and… I didn't actually imagine it.

There it was… my yummy, delicious, plain donut.

I'll take it for myself…

I stared at the round-formed dough and reached for it with on hand, simply not being able to grab it due to the large cuisine I was carrying.

I pouted.

Until an idea popped in my head.

I took down my hat and placed it on the counter, I took clean tissue and laid it on the top of my hair; clearly laying the donut on the tissue, and placing my hat back on in the process.

Easy Peasy!

Then nobody would see it now!

I used my hakujoudai to make the food invisible to the human eye. So nobody would get scared by random snacks floating around in the air.

"I've got an appointment with Teru-nii-"

A bump to the ground sneaked into my thoughts, pulling me out of my reverie about donuts.

I groaned and shook my head, opening my eyes quickly to see who dare had hit me to the ground.

Wait... They hit me to the ground…

"Are you o-"

Then there was a silence between me and this boy. I could sense the awkward stares that went from his eyes to mine.

All of a sudden, he started… screaming.

"What are you, a ghost?! Who do you think you are? Bumping into me like that?"

"Sorry, I'm busy. Got food to deliver, " I flat-out stated.

I admired the shock on his face before he began to search for something. I guess he admitted defeat because he ran out of the cafeteria.

I giggled.

"Kid thinks he's better than an apparition? Ha!"

I waited to make sure he left and when I was sure, I aimed to leave the area.

But then I heard footsteps running towards me. They got louder and louder so I turned to my right.

He was coming back!?

"I'm gonna exorcise you! " the boy screamed.

As he ran closer, I noticed what he had in his hands.

Some umbrella? No, I saw electricity coming out.

He removed the top of the umbrella off.

It was a Raiteijou - a spirit staff. So he's an exorcist after all… I've seen him… with that tool…

"Die!"

Just then, an idea caught up in my head.

I can assure you, I'm full of them.

1616 Words

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

708 38 19
A Hanashiro fanfic (2023) EDIT on 01/21/2024; Over 500 views in two months! Thank you, anime fanfic readers and writers! Plot; Aoi Akane and Nene Yas...
144K 3.3K 32
𝘠𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴. ๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑ A Hananene fanfiction ♡ #1 in H...
6.5K 273 13
It hasn't been the same for Nene ever since the severance, where all of the supernaturals disappeared to the far shore, permanently. At least that's...
2.9K 142 21
"I hate you, I hate those scales on my body. I just want to get rid of these toilet cleaning, these scenario, these scales as well as you, Hanako kun...