Todobaku Oneshot Book (Aka My...

By km_talktoomuch

Book full of one shots I do whenever I get time. Enjoy! Request are closed! No smut tho lol XD More

I Will Never Forget Your Love
Silence in The Common Room
What It Took To Realise(Part 1)
And The Day Bleeds
Only So Much
It's A Date
Who (the Hell) Told you to Cook?
The Years I Loved You Most
Shouto gets jealous of a Nintendo Switch
The Secret is in the White Plastic Cup
I Choose You

Oreos Make Everything Better

1.3K 41 11
By km_talktoomuch

Oreos! And uh.. spelling errors may be present. Beware

***

Katsuki has yet to take a bath.

The bathroom isn't even that far away and still, he can't bring himself to be all that ashamed about it. Even if his mother won't shut up about hygiene.

Well...

Okay, maybe he's a little peeved with himself, but that feeling hasn't gotten him off his bed yet.

He's not sure when it will.

His mind's already occupied with the snacks he has piled on the left side if his bed, like his own little all you can eat buffet in his extremely horrendous looking room.  Clothes are sprawled everywhere, shoes are lost in the piles like needles in a hay stack.

Quarantine has been uneventful, minus the few video calls he's gotten in between from his friends, calls that have... dwindled a bit. (Much to his disappointment.)

Everyone's been left to their own devices, at first glad that they had a little time off from school, but eventually it set in. Hard.

The ever so clear monotony, the constant panic, and the feeling of not being able to do much of anything about it except listen for the next bad thing to happen mercilessly piled on one another like garbage left to fester.

Katsuki feels his enthusiasm chip away and crumble every time he wakes up in the morning only to see his same old stupid wardrobe standing at the wall farthest from his sloppily made bed and the heaps of clothes he hasn't bothered to clean up because, who is he cleaning it for? The mosquitos that come to visit his room occasionally?

He sighs, pulling up another tin if lays to eat, but ends up resting it back down. He shouldn't have anymore of that. He's eating out of boredom at this point.

Instead he manages to find the will power to take a bath and he takes the chance now because he doesn't know when's the next time he'll feel the need to get up.

***

Ah yes. It's noon and he's clean.

Katsuki's missed that feeling of freshness. The strong smell of bath soap, that burns his eyes. He yawns.

Now he can take a na-

He's only half way dressed when he hears his mom shouting for him. Her voice, although loud, sounding a bit bewildered.

"Katsuki! Someone's here to see you!"

What? Who in their right mind would step outside in these troubling tim-

"It's your boyfriend!" She shouts after a pause and Katsuki can hear her asking Shouto to come inside.

"What the fuck?" He mumbles, pulling his red hoodie on while he makes his way out of his sorry excuse for a room to the front.

He's greeted with a strange sight.

Mitsuki's dripping an excessive amount of hand sanitizer into Shouto's his hands like he's supposed to be the new sanitizer dispenser for the house. Shouto is just stading there with his arms outstretched.

"Mom, what the hell are you doing? That's too much!" Katsuki says, already on his way to stopping her. She pauses before he has to do so for her, only to hit him on the head with the hand sanitizer bottle in her hands.

"Is that how you speak to your mother in front of Shouto you fucking brat?"

Katsuki scowls, about to retort only for it to get lodged in his throat when he has a good look at his boyfriend.

His eyes are puffy and he's shivering. It's not even cold outside. It's not even cold inside.

Katsuki looks at his mother and he knows, by the look in her eyes, that she's aware that somethings up, but hasn't said anything.
She doesn't want to put Shouto on the spot.

Shouto stiffens under the abrupt silence.

Katsuki purses his lips.

Something happened.

"Hey, Katsuki." The boy mumbles with a small wave. (After he rubbed the hand sanitizer all over them.) His voice wavers, but only a little.

Katsuki pulls the shivering teen closer to himself and nods at his mother, who leads them upstairs to Katsuki's room in haste that the Katsuki is grateful for.

He wishes idly that he cleaned his room a little but the main priority is Shouto who's shaking only increases.

It's only when the door is closed and Mitsuki's foot steps are faint that Shouto latches on to Katsuki, letting out a shaky breath but sucking it back in with a poorly hidden sob.

His hands are stiff against Katsuki's arm that it hurts a little, but he lets Shouto hold on for as long as he needs, passing a hand through the boy's hair whose forehead is now on Katsuki's shoulder.

They stay like that for while despite the being in slightly uncomfortable positions. Katsuki's shoulders dampen with tears.

"I don't want to go home." Shouto says after he catches his breath.

Katsuki's hand in his hair doesn't still, but it slows down as he gathers the right words to say. "Why don't you want to go home, Shou?"

He knows the answer.

It's always the same, but he asks anyway. That way, Shouto can express what's he wants to say easily.

Shouto lifts himself from Katsuki's shoulder and wipes at hid face that's shiny, eyes swollen a little.

Katsuki frowns, but says nothing as Shouto pulls him to his unmade bed and falls into the sheets with absolutely no grace. The crinkle of snack packets are loud, but not loud enough compared to the sound of Shouto's tired groan.

"Fuyumi and dad got into a fight." He says into the pillow, while Katsuki sits next to him. He places a gentle hand on his back.

"And... I got a flash back." He says while he shifts to face Katsuki, his voice thick with mixed feelings.

Katsuki had a feeling that's what happened.

"I know endeav- my dad's trying his best to change for us, but when he starts shouting it's,"

He bites his lip that starts to quiver so Katsuki moves from his back to his hair to calm him a little more.

"Focus on breathing, hon." He says in a whisper.

Shouto swallows visibly, but then continues after taking a few deep inhales and exhales.

"It's like I'm a child again. Hiding in a closet and hoping that he doesn't come to hurt any of us."

Katsuki's heart sinks. Shouto never told him the story, but every time he hears pieces of it, he wishes he met Shouto a long time ago so that  he could fly him away to another city.

Anywhere else, but there. Just a place far away from all the scary things that plague his troubled lover so much.

Shouto shifts which leaves enough space for Katsuki to lay next to him and he does just that, allowing Shouto to curl up by his side. His face nearly buried in Katsuki's chest.

Katsuki breathes in the inexpensive shampoo scent from Shouto's hair and quietly marvels at how much of a cheap skate his boyfriend is.

Oh how much he wants to protect this soul.

Shouto starts running his fingers on Katsuki's shoulder as he figures out how to convey his jumbled thoughts.

"I feel bad about it. The fact that I can't seem to be fully comfortable when he's around, you know? He's trying to be a better person and I know he won't hurt us or that I won't have to hide in closets anymore. God, I'm being so irrational"

Katsuki hushes him. "Your not being irrational. It's normal to feel that away after all the stuff that's happened involving the both of you. It's okay if your not used to him being there yet."

Shouto snuggled in closer.

"But the look of regret for shouting showed on his face when I started panicking and I just," he groans again, "I just ran out the house and found myself here, well, after crying in a secluded alley way. Ah, I didn't even bring a face mask. I probably inconvenienced your mother. Sorry."

The fact that Katsuki was being a useless human being while his boyfriend was in some area crying alone doesn't sit well with him, but he doesn't think about it too much. Only of how soft Shouto's hair feels and how his breath has evened out greatly, much to his relief. All that matters is that he's here now, helping Shouto out as much as he can.

Katsuki clicks his tongue. "Shou, no one was inconvenienced by you being here you idiot. My mother was toppling sanitizer into your hands like a school child because she wanted to see you. In fact, I'm happy to see you too, minus the reason you had to come. I wish I could be here to protect you more, and play with your hair even if it smells like cheap ass shampoo."

Katsuki doesn't know if it's from not seeing Shouto in so long or from being alone for longer that has him spewing words with no filter, but he doesn't regret it because Shouto finally smiles a little.

"You protect me as much as you can, which is enough for me... and the shampoo wasn't that cheap."

Katsuki only rolls his eyes despite him knowing that he couldn't be seen and they fall into comfortable silence for a moment.

Until Katsuki gets a sudden idea.

"Hey, you want Oreos?" He says out of the blue.

Shouto shifts to pair into red eyes, he exhales a chuckle. "What kind do you have?"

"All of them." Katsuki says with the pride of a spoilt child.

"I don't believe you."

"Then I'll show you."

Shouto sits up and stretches. Katsuki already misses the warmth. "I'll just look through this snack pile here."

"Are you an idiot?" Katsuki asks, moving over to his little fridge. "Why would I leave oreos to melt out here?"

Shouto looks like he's actually thinking of why, but gives up when he really can't find a plausible reason.

"Okay, fine."

***

If Mistuki came in, saw Shouto and Katsuki cuddling while being fast asleep and surrounded by oreo packets later that day, no one but Matsuki will know.

***
AAAAAAHHHHHH
This was fun to write.

And uh, tea. I wrote this while I was supposed to be studying.

Mom I'm sorray-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 442 21
This one-shot book contains lots of fluff, angst, smut and gay. Ships mostly included are: Bakudeku, Kiribaku, Todobaku, Shinkami, Todobakudeku, Todo...
39.6K 823 36
My BKDK | DKBK One Shot Fanfic Collection --------&&& Pure bkdk / dkbk so if you don't like them, or one of them, please don't read or don't add this...
5.4K 146 11
yay another one! 10 days- 10 oneshots let's hope writer's block doesn't get me halfway through
502K 10.3K 123
This book contains oneshots about Katsudeku and Tododeku. I write about either one, depending on my mood. Some oneshots are: Fluff - NSFW - Slight f...