In love with Trouble

Da kweenG_15

Emily's is a drug lord and Alison is a normal teen who's trying to live life how do you think this will go Altro

INTRO
Chapter one
Tour of Fields Mansion part 1
Tour of Fields Manison part 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Question!!
NEXT QUESTION
part 2 !!!

Chapter 24

2.6K 73 23
Da kweenG_15

Alison's pov

I woke up and there was breakfast already waiting for me on my bedside.

I slowly sat up and eat because I was so hungry, I looked next to me and Emily side was made like there was no one there. I got out of bed with my plate and head to the kitchen.

"Morning", aria said while sitting by the isle feeding Ari and Eli.

I walked to the babies and kissed there cheeks, "how's mummy princess and prince" I said tickling them.

"Oh hey" hanna said as she entered the kitchen "have you guys seen caleb" she asked.

"They all went to the trap house" Aria said as she goes into the cabinet handing me some pills. "This is for your head, after you eat you need to take them" she said.

"But wait, there isn't anything going on at the trap house why did they go down there?" Hanna asked and Aria looked at her weirdly and then she looked at me and sigh "they went because Emily wanted to chill out" aria said.

I took my pills and then took the twins and carried them in the living room where their there other crib is.

I then head upstairs, stripped and head to the bath tub. I laid in there and closed my eyes hoping that all the negativity will go away. I tried to clear my mind but I felt so guilty, worried and irritated that the only person I wanted by my side was ignoring me.

I started to feel dizzy but it quickly passed so I sat properly just in case I get a seizure but then I noticed that the water started to turn red but I touch my nose and there were blood coming out. I got out the tub and cleaned myself up, I threw on some clothes and head into the kids room to get them clothes also.

I head downstairs and then dressed them, "where are you going" aria asked standing behind me "I'm going to my friends house do you wanna come?" I asked and she shook her head.

" Hanna or Taylor can drive you " I then head outside with the kids and gave Taylor the address to the hotel Emily mother was staying at.

Minutes later we arrived to one of the most luxurious hotel I've ever seen in my life, I then went up the 3 floor and knocked on her room door.

"Oh, hey Love what are doing here" she asked hugging me she then let me in and we sat down and talked.

"I just want someone to talk to" i said and she sat next to me and held my hand. "What's wrong" she asked.

" I just don't want my emotions to get to me so I won't have any side effects but I can't do it anymore, I just wanna cry and let everything out but I know I can't" I said tearing up.

"Hey, please don't cry my daughter" she said "tell me what makes you happy" she said.

"Dancing and Emmy" I sigh, she took my hand and put on the radio loudly but not to loud to hurt the kids hearing.

"Now I want you to look at me and imagine you're dancing with emily and take a deep breath and try not to hurt your foot and follow my lead". She said shaking her waist making me laugh at how she's dancing crazy.

I started following her foot steps trying not to hurt my injured leg and the next thing I know, we're having a blast we were giggling and dancing like no one was watching and then there was a loud knock on the door.

Pam lowered the volume on the radio and looked through the hole and back at me with a huge grin, she quickly opened the door and hugged a huge person with securities behind him.

"hey beautiful " he said kissing her I cleared my throat and he looked up.

"Oh um, Wayne this is-" she was cut of by him

"Mrs, Alison Dilaurentis Fields, my daughter in law herself" he said giving me a big hug. "oh hey Mr fie-" he cut me off.

"Its dad to you darling" he said pinching my cheeks "And who might we have here, my Prince and Princess" he said picking Ari and Eli up and kissing them all over their tiny faces.

They giggled like crazy "alright Wayne don't kill my grandkids so early" Pam said taking Ari away from him and playing with her.

I smiled looking at how much love they have for them.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing, I went to the hallway and picked it up.

Ari😋

Me: "hey aria what's up" I asked.

Ari😋: "um I just wanted to call because emily just got home he wants to know where you are" she said nervously.

Me: "tell him I'm at the hotel his mom is staying at" I said and hang up.

1 hour later

I sat down and a while watching Mr and Mrs Fields play the kids then the door opened and in came Emily as Emily walked into her father's view he got up and hugged her tightly.

"How are things kid" he asked her as they both sat down. "Its ight" Em said staring at me.

"Now I need to know what's going on because, for the past three months your mother and I have been talking about what's going on and apparently the only thing that you've been doing is screwing up your family" he said and Emily looked but at him seriously.

"I believe that I've raised a Fields to be Fields i didn't raise a Fields to be no screw up" Mr fields said.

"I'm trying to man up and fix things" Em said.

"Fix what kid, Smell yourself, you came up here smelling like weed and Alcohol, and my daughter in law is in here with an injured leg and my grandkids all by herself trying to cope through the bullshit you have been putting her through, I've been only gone a year and you haven't even visited your own mother and you call yourself a Man" he chuckled.

Emily looked down.

"If you were a Man, you won't be out there smoking and drinking you would be here holding your wife and helping her and I'm sure as hell know you know about her side effects so she can't be alone and yet still you're out there drinking and smoking, do you even think about your kids?, they are only two months and you're hardly ever around them what will happen when they reach 12 or 18 when times start to get tough, do you even care about the people who raised you?, I've raised you into knowing your family and up to this day I haven't gotten a phone call from you since I left, your mother has been calling me saying that she hasn't heard from you for months and you call yourself a man , I guess you need to remember where you came from" Mr Fields said getting up and pushing Emily into the nearest room.

All I heard after that was a yelling and then a bunch off punching and slapping and Emily groaning.

"Ali, I think you should head home and get some rest it's almost 11 pm" she said , I started getting the baby bag and stuff but she stopped me. "Let them stay the night and you can get some rest" she offered but I insist on taking them home.

I then soon head home with the kids, as I walked into the door, I realised everyone left so I went upstairs and changed Ari and Eli diapers, undressed them in their pjs, they soon fell asleep.

I slowly walked back downstairs exhausted because my cast was a pain in the ass, I made myself a pj sandwich and took my pills.

Soon after I head back upstairs to check up on the twins, then took a shower and came out to see Emily tucking my pjs under my pillow where he always puts it. He then turned around and saw me in my towel and started to stare at me which made me blush but I shook it off and took the pjs from under my pillow and slipped it on.

"Thanks Em" I said and she just nod and walked away, I feel like I owe him an apology so I chased after him, "Em!" I Shouted and he walked back in. "Can you lay with me please" I asked.

He just nod and got on the bed with me, we stared at each other for a while in silence "I'm sorry"' I whispered he nod and kissed my forehead.

I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his chest " i love you " was what I last heard before I fell asleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up the next morning at 3:40 am to make Em breakfast because he always get up around 5am to go to work. I brushed my teeth and then head downstairs to make him breakfast. As walk down the last staircase I saw Mr and Mrs Fields coming through the front door. "Oh hey, sweetheart" Mr fields hugged me.

"What you doing up so early?" Mrs Fields ask as she placed her bag down on the sofa. "I got up early to make Em breakfast before he goes to Work" I entered into the kitchen getting the stuff ready. Was it weird that Mr and Mrs Field's came at her house so early or is this normal I questioned myself.

Within an hour I was finished with breakfast and I were about to wash the dishes. "Damn, shawty you got a cast on I didn't think you were making a feast I would have helped" Mrs Fields said as she admire the food.

"Its okay, I had some slight pain here and there but I pulled through" I said hopping to the chair to finally sit down. "Hey can you do me one tiny favour" I asked her and she nod "Can you get me the Twins I need to feed them" I asked.

"Oh, I already fed them the bottles you guys got in the fridge and then I dressed them, they are right outside with their grandpa" she said and I felt another weight lifted off my shoulders.

I wait 20 minutes before walking on my foot again so I headed upstairs to shower and dress. I saw Emily already placed my outfit for today folded in the closet.

As I finished putting on my clothes Em came out the guest bathroom with a towel hanging low around her waist. Damn is it hot in here or is it just me. I stated at how hot he is and the water dripping into his stomach- I was distracted by Em moving me from in front of him so he can enter into the closet. I quickly snapped out off it and head downstairs to Hanna and Spencer playing fortnite on the tv in the living room. "Doesn't it have a game room for that stuff" I asked because the gun shots were making a lot of noise and the twins were right there "you don't own here so you don't make the rule" Spencer said and hanna joined her with a chuckle "she said pack it up!" Emily yelled with her booming voice behind me which made me flinch.

She kissed me behind my neck and head down the stairs towards the babies playing with them.

I limped going outside by the pool, I took off my shoes and placed  my foot in pool glowing into the sun rise, hopefully tomorrow when I take off my cast I'll be able to go out and enjoy myself again and not be stuck in this house.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

24.3K 497 38
Read and find out Sorry suck at writing
74.2K 1.2K 44
the story of y/n and emily fair warning- this is my first story so if i'm jot good at it that's why! ALSO there will be a fair bit of smut but obvio...
829K 19.1K 39
A year after Emily's mom passes away, her dad meets a new woman but she's a little younger than him. In fact, much younger. Alison, at 26 years old a...
388 6 20
Emily is in her last year of high school. Everything is going good in life, until her parents get a divorce. She finds out her dads deep secret and I...