Heart breaking playboy

Bởi luckysuperstar3

School is awesome when you're the new kid,every one being nice and trying to make you feel like high school i... Xem Thêm

Heart breaking playboy
chapter two:Awaiting the prom's arrival
chapter 3:Wallet stealer
CHAPTER 4:Why the geeks can't get dates
chapter 5 the mystery chapter (bella thorne guest star)
Chapter 6,that two timing,double kissing,cheese loving,easy playing playboy
chapter 7:WHAT MACAELLA WANTS MACAELLA GETS
chapter 9 Dave's bullying problems
chapter 10 friday night fun
chapter 11 Macaella's revenge
chapter 12 Texting,Texting and Texting........
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
The big finale
New book is coming soon

chapter 8 DEPRESSED AND BROKEN UP

110 6 3
Bởi luckysuperstar3

22nd May

I woke up in the morning and my two brothers,I am the first born.They come to me fighting for a toy and the best way to solve it was easy,one was a thirteen year old and the other one is just 8 so it makes no difference if i were to make the youngest one happy so i lifted him up and tall him to give the toy back.

I could watch episodes of this show THE WEIRD AND THE IDIOT

I looked at them well their names are classified or whom am I kidding their names are so amazing that when they walk on the streets everyone knows their names they shout it out loud but my name is just popular people don't even have the guts to tell me HI.I feel like taking HOW TO BE COOL LESSONS.

Well the nice part was that my 13 year old brother made me breakfast in bed,got my slippers ready and he kept the hot water in the tub so it looks like a hot tub plus he gave me a massage and he also gave me a mask.

"what a nice brother"I said to him.As i went to shower I was thinking on why my brothers are being so nice and I was thinking why the 13 year old made me breakfast and the Eight year old making my slippers ready so i can go to the shower.I thought and thought for a long time and could not enjoy my bath but then it hit me.

My phone was on top of my bed from texting my friend Jay Jay and chatting with her telling her I was fine.I got really shocked cause there was no other reason they would do such a thing unless they wanted to get back at me for replacing their toothpaste with chili.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO,THEY BROKE MY LAPTOP AND MUM WAS LIKE:

"THEY ARE JUST CHILDREN YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THEM YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM FREEDOM".

Freedom,Freedom my foot,I will give them their freedom once they give me my right to exist in this world.

WE LITERALLY HAD A DEBATE ON WHY I EXISTED AND WHERE DID I COME FROM,EVEN WHOSE LOOKS DID I HAVE and the suggestions were mean.

"I think the face just flew from the sky,got hit by the bus,run over by a stampede of cattle" said my thirteen year old brother but you know what just call him Dave.His name is is David but then the name just tottally is long and the young one just call him TY that is short for Tyrese.

"I think she was bron from the forest by a bunch of gorrillas that carried her to the hospital smashed the real beautiful baby and replaced with this thing we see today and if you put my observation to good use you can actually see the resemblence till today" said Tyrese and his only eight.

I started to get worried so I ran out with my towel and I found out the bathroom door was locked and what happened is that my 13 year old brother was stting on my bed reading my messages while my brother took a video of me crying for help.

My mum heard me and was coming upstairs but then they locked the bedroom door.My mum asked me what i was doing then suddenly the boys play this reording of me singing:

BABY DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING CAUSE EVERY LITTLE THING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT.

She told me that she was only wondering and she went away.

THIS IS SO NOT MY DAY,I SAID TO MYSELF and once again they got me again.

"Sister Jay Jay huh?,she is very nice I heard she came for my birthday every year and she always brought a present from Florida like burgers,fries and milkshake" said Dave.

"One the only reason she comes to your birthday party is to see me,two she brings you food cause by the time it gets here it's not safe to eat anyways and three she is just trying to make excuses to see me"I said with a wink and a mischevious smile.

"That is how you wanna play this game right?then you wouldn't mind if we chat with your guy a.k.a Trent and telling all your secrets about you sleeping with a teddy bear when you were 13 but then still whose that young to still sleep with a teddy bear" said the 8 year old brother.

"Great idea bro" said Dave

"you wouldn't"I shouted

"Oh yes I would" said Dave

"I will do anything besides clean your room" I said

"Thanks for the offer,so then it's cleaning my room for the next three weeks right?" said Dave

"WHAT"I SHOUTED

"Yes but don't forget my room won't you" said Tyrese

"Why do you want to destroy my friends"

"Your brothers fall you laugh,your phone falls you panic,whose the real human there" said Dave

"Well atleast it has bars which in human wise i would call something i don't know A HEART"I said making it look obvious.

"Well then I guess it's time to talk to all your friends,oohh la la they are a lot to choose from Vanessa,Jay Jay,Ashely,Jeff,Trent,Macaella.................WHY DO  YOU HAVE MACAELLA'S NUMBER ANYWAYS THAT GIRL FREAKS ME OUT I FEEL LIKE SQUASHING HER INSIDES" SAID DAVE

"You have no idea" I said shaking my head.

He looked at me and smiled

"Why do you say that,is that because she locked in the closet and Jeff your childhood friend was in on the plan trying to destroy your prom plans" said Dave with a smirk

"How'd you know that" I said surprisingly

"I am a 13 and 3 quarters year old boy that makes spy gadgets used to spy on close friends and family for safety so for sure catching you in trouble in the mall was so easy" said Dave.

i gave him an aggressive face and asked him,"what are you going to do next".

"Probably since i listened to your conversation and I know all you guys were talking about you having to choose between your family or friends,I decided to choose it for you" said Dave.

"NO,let me tell him myself,DON'T CALL HIM" i SHOUTED.

BUT the time I said that he had dialed the number already as soon as he answered I called his last name again.

"Are you okay" said Trent

Then my annoying brothers switch on a recording of me saying;

BABY DON'T WORRY,ABOUT A THING

CAUSE EVERY LITTLE THING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

"So what did you want to tell me,Does everything seem alright"said Trent.

"What do you know,It seems like Tanisha has gone to the shower and told me to tell you this since she didn't have the courage to tell you.Sorry but it just didn't seem like it was working out so it's over.Now have a nice day,BYE" My brother said while stepping back of the door and closing the door

As soon as those two idiots deactivated the door by using a remote they created themselves ofcourse i ran to the door but by the time i had reached them they looked my bedroom too.

"This is what's best for you,I will open the door when you are ready which is I think is I don't know SUPPER at the end of the day"

"Familiar much,I remember you telling me the exact same thing when mum left you in charge.The words are the exact same things you told me ,Don't you know" said Tyrese

"How old did you say you were again" I asked with the desire of him to say he was 13

"13 and three quarters" he said

"13 see so what does it.........."I answered before he said

"and three quarters" he interrupted

"so then what does thirteen and three........."I said annoyed of his interruption

"that's nine moths meaning that I have three more months to my birthday meaning you may refer me to fourteen years old so yeah you may call me Teen and not a PRE -TEEN now".

"If you were Sixteen as in like moi is when i would refer to you as Teenager but for now even if you were fourteen it would not make you a teenager,two your birthday as you said is like three month later making you still thirteen and three even if you were forty years old unless you start acting your age I will either call you an old man or a young boy so live with it" I said.

I stayed like 9 hours reflecting on what had just happened and i could not understand if he made things worse or he just did me a favour.

On one hand It was hard for me to break up with Trent because of how he felt,he kissed me and it took a lot of courage for him to do something like that.In the end telling him was just going to be an issue.

But then at the same time Trent could feel bad that I just broke up with him and I did not do that face to face.Well as I was reflecting I just felt like making a sleepover and bring people over to my house because i really did not feel like going out.Jay Jay as usual came to the party but she brought Jeff,I felt throwing him out of the house and kick him out after what he did like 22 hours 30 minutes and 20 seconds ago,I recorded it very nicely to remember the day MY FRIEND BETRAYED ME BY GANGING UP WITH MY WORST ENEMY.

As soon as I was about to throw him out I found out that Jeff and Jay Jay were in a relationship.

I literally fainted and fell to the ground,I woke up to find myself on top of the couch watching Jeff and Jay Jay watching a movie together. I felt like vomiting YUCK!!!! My best friend with this traitor,i HAD TO KNOW WHAT WAS UP so I pretended to wake up exhausted and pretend like I did not know what was happening.Jay Jay came up to me quickly and asked me if i was doing okay.

Well I didn't feel like talking to her so I pretended I was fine but as soon as i got up the first thing i thought of doing was throwing him out.Jay Jay suggested I give him a chance and let him stay so they watched a movie together while I was asleep in the couch.At 10 am when Jay Jay fell asleep during the movie.I thought of asking and being curious about the situation and wondering why would he fall for her.

"So hi hot shot what do you think you are doing WITH MY BEST FRIEND" I said in a really mean way hoping that he would get insulted and get the means to leave my house.

"Can't you see you I am on a date with your friend and don't use best friend it just makes me jealous because of everything we used to have together" He said giving me a smile

"Best friends don't have a thing there,you were never my best friend and if I were to pick one it would have to be someone that would not betray me thank you" I said looking at him with an aggression which looked like I was about to swallow him the next minute.

He came closer to the couch I was sitting and felt like coming behind me and hugging me.I immediately got up from where I was sitting and moved to an armchair next to Jay Jay who was on the floor asleep.

"Come on what happened years ago when you use to let me hold you a bit and we'd hug and talk in the Eifel tower even though the ride of going up the Eifel tower was tiring but it was still awesome and we'd have butlers from restaurants telling us Bonjour clients, comment vas-tu? and you would never understand and I would always tell you that it means HELLO CUSTOMERS HOW ARE YOU?and you would hug me and kiss me on my cheek,what happened to all of that" said Jeff".

I felt like punching him cause thing that he was right,I used to do that but that I had different feelings years ago when you are five years old even kissing another five year old is like a Snow White play when the prince wakes up the princess but then when you are older it's like an awkward thing to do,it feels different.

"It's not like that it's just......."I stuttered.

He came up to me and slept on me this time well not completely but he was kind of I don't know if it was trying to sleep next to me on my arm chair or what.

"I don't understand you kissed me when you were fourteen when I came to visit you from France what makes you turning sixteen different"He said

"One I am turning sixteen,Two haven't you read the magazines LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP ARE ALWAYS A FAILURE and three i don't date guys who have to black mail just to get my love"I said with a dash of burn.

"Well happy sixteen then but that does not answer my question WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE WELL BESIDES THE PART THAT I BETRAYED YOU.

I looked at the picture across near the TV of Trent carrying me in the football pitch celebrating his success.

"I guess I fell in love with someone new"I said sadly.

I could see his blood boiling when I said that but then I finally made him mad so I started laughing.As he heard me laughing he stopped getting angry and he started lifting me up and putting me against the wall.I cursed myself for being so light,I was not short but I was so light.

"What are you doing,You'll wake up Jay Jay" I said to him.

"I knew Jay Jay from the beginning I know she is a deep sleeper"He said putting his face on my neck.

I pushed him away but this time he held me against the wall so I could not move.He started kissing me on my neck and I began yelling but as Jeff had said she was a heavy sleeper.

As soon as he started kissing me on my lips Trent suddenly appeared and punched Jeff down.It was so embarrassing imagine your ex-boyfriend that rudely broke up with catch you kissing the person he just saved you from and thinks you are ditching him for the weirdo who just came from kissing me.

"I can explain I was watching a movie and the next thing I know he was all over me" I said

"I don't know if I should be ashamed or disgusted that you broke up with me just so you can be with this guy only because his rich and he has all the money in the world never mean't that you had to break up with me but then since  you think we should break up then it's fine"said Trent.

Jay Jay woke up with a weird confusion face on her confused and not even knowing what's going on

"NOW YOU WAKE UP" I shouted.

Jeff stormed out laughing and then suddenly I just realized

HE CAME SO HE COULD MAKE TRENT JEALOUS

but the real question was how did he know Trent was coming at 10pm.

I explained all this to Jay Jay and she realized that even she can't trust him anymore and we hugged and she apologized for thinking i was wrong but then at least we made up.

I could not sleep well because I was thinking of Trent and how he could be so mad.I had never seen him that angry.His face was turning red not because he was blushing but out of anger and how he had to punch out a guy who almost kissed me.

"Why don't you call him and ask him if you guys can make up" said Jay Jay

I think I should,I thought for a while and took the phone and dialed his number but then suddenly I got a text message.

"TANISHA,IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DISOBEYED WHAT I TOLD YOU AND YOU WERE ABOUT TO CALL TRENT SO IN RETURN YOU BETTER HOPE THAT YOUR FAMILY HAVE SOMEONE TO PROTECT THEM CAUSE FROM NOW ON THEY ARE UNDER SEVERE PROBLEMS".

I could not sleep,me and Jay Jay decided my brothers join my sleepover so they are safe because from now on IT WAS A START OF A WHOLE NEW ADVENTURE

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
993K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
163K 972 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...