Where Beauty Goes To Die | j...

By sleepdeprived

❝That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt.❞ [game of thrones] #6 under the tag jonsnow (12/22/17) ©... More

WHERE BEAUTY GOES TO DIE
PART I | THE WHITE KNIGHT
CHAPTER 01 | THE IGNORANCE
CHAPTER 02 | THE BASTARD
CHAPTER 03 | THE REVERIE
CHAPTER 04 | THE STRING
CHAPTER 05 | THE LION
CHAPTER 06 | THE WALL
CHAPTER 07 | THE WARMTH OF FIRE
CHAPTER 08 | THE COWARD
CHAPTER 09 | THE KIND AND LOYAL
CHAPTER 10 | THE WATCHER ON THE WALL
CHAPTER 11 | THE DEAD MEN
PART II | FIRE AND BLOOD
CHAPTER 12 | THE BLOOD OF MY BLOOD
CHAPTER 13 | THE WOMEN
CHAPTER 14 | THE WINTER WOODS
CHAPTER 15 | THE CROW
CHAPTER 16 | THE KING BEYOND THE WALL
CHAPTER 17 | THE WILDLING
CHAPTER 18 | THE ALLIANCE
CHAPTER 19 | THE VIEW
CHAPTER 20 | THE TRAITOR'S TRUCE
CHAPTER 21 | THE EYES
CHAPTER 22 | THE HEIGHTENING
CHAPTER 23 | THE RECREANCE
CHAPTER 24 | THE CASTLE OF BLACK
CHAPTER 25 | THE WORDS OF A SINGLE MAN
CHAPTER 26 | THE EDGE OF A BLADE
CHAPTER 27 | THE DESIRE FOR THE SUN
CHAPTER 28 | THE LOVER
CHAPTER 29 | THE LORD COMMANDER
CHAPTER 30 | THE PROMISE
CHAPTER 31 | THE STAR'S WITNESS

CHAPTER 32 | THE INSATIABLE WOLF

3.1K 90 50
By sleepdeprived

CHAPTER 32 | THE INSATIABLE WOLF

They slipped into an intimacy from which they never recovered.

A deep longing filled Jon's chest as his hands instantly tangled in her hair, pulling her closer than she had ever been before. He felt her strong body underneath the thin piece of cloth she wore, the caress of her nipples that were now flush against his chest tell-tale signs of what her body wanted, what she craved.

Her bottom lip was caught between his teeth as he slowly pulled it back, savoring the tiny breaths from her that fanned into his own mouth, swallowing them down into his lungs with need.

Wren's hands traveled from his face and up into his hair, running along his scalp and through the heavy locks. A sigh rumbled from his chest as he leaned back to look at her—glazed eyes shined back at him.

His hands ran down her back, lower and lower until they stopped right above the beginning of her backside, stilling as he observed her. She reminded him of spring, with the faint freckles on her cheeks and nose, the soft curve of her rose pink lips that were now colored red from their kiss, and the hair that hung loose around her shoulders twisted like tree branches. No one could compare to the utter beauty in his arms.

Wren squirmed under the scrutiny, not used to being so . . . exposed.

Jon tightened his arms around her. "You're beautiful, Wren. You must know—" He faltered at the blush that bloomed on her neck and face. "Oh, my darling," he murmured, lifting a hand to catch her chin. Her hands fell to his shoulders at the touch and the byname. There was an emotion in his eyes she couldn't quite decipher. She had never seen someone look at her with such . . . adoration. Not even Clay.

Clay, she felt guilt pang her. He had loved her, cared deeply for her wellbeing. And he was now dead while she was in the arms of someone else. And Jon, he had loved Ygritte, who was also dead. She knew Jon could see the reluctance in her eyes. His hands fell to his lap and she hugged her torso.

"I understand," he said as he thought grimly of the woman who had died in his arms. He looked at the woman before him, of the one who he had never stopped loving for a second. He didn't know if it was possible to love two people at once, but he realized that love was subjective. He loved Arya, but not in the way he loved Wren. He did love Ygritte, had loved her. But staring at Wren, what he felt was indescribable. It felt as though his chest would cave inward if he didn't touch her or kiss her again. It was all-consuming.

"I want to," Wren whispered as though the dead might hear her. "I want to kiss you until my lips go numb," Jon snorted softly, "but I can't help the guilt that claws away inside me."

Jon knew of the feeling she spoke about very well. "We don't have to do anything. You are not obligated to do anything you don't want to do and the same goes for me."

"I kissed you."

He nodded. "You did."

"I didn't do it to numb my sadness or to repay you for kissing me last night. I did it because—because I wanted to." She felt a familiar pull in her lower belly. "And I want to do it again," she added softly. "I have wanted to for awhile."

Jon didn't move. He didn't pull her to him like he wanted to do or discover the naked body that was hidden under the nightgown she wore. He only looked at her, waiting for her to decide. He would respect the decision she made. He was incredibly aroused, but it wouldn't matter the second she denied him. Her consent was all that mattered.

Wren stared at her best friend, remembering the first time he had pushed her against her bedroom door in Winterfell, the heat of his breath still a memory on her skin. She suppressed the shiver that went through her body. The first time he had kissed her, she felt as though she was the luckiest girl in the world, until he had confessed to regretting the kiss, and she felt like the unluckiest. Then she thought of her dream, of the phantom hands that slithered down her body and the way their sweaty limbs tangled in a frantic rhythm of passion. She thought of the brief kiss they shared last night; tentative and careful. And now, as her lips were still puffy from their most recent kiss, she realized that despite her sadness and guilt, she knew she deserved to feel happy.

And she knew that happiness was with Jon.

Her hands went back to his shoulders, but instead of kissing him again, she swung her legs over his, leaning her body into his so she didn't fall backward with her knees pressed into the mattress. Jon's hands instinctively went to her back and he couldn't help but press her further against his bare chest.

Wren gasped at the contact. "Well," she said impatiently, "aren't you going to kiss me?"

Jon chuckled and did as she commanded.

It was slower than their initial one, their lips passing over one another with featherlight presses. Wren was not very experienced. She had only ever kissed Clay. Kissing Jon was different, but she slowly grew accustomed to the way he angled his head to the left and how he liked to suck her bottom lip into his mouth from time to time. It was always a bit tricky with getting used to doing the act with her eyes closed, but she tried to focus on the sensations and actions of every movement.

When he shifted her hips further up onto his lap and she felt the thickness of him through his pants nudge against the inside of her thigh, she startled, her mouth parting in a gasp. Jon hummed as he took that opportunity to press his own open mouth against hers, running his tongue along the inside of her bottom lip. She felt her breath seize in her chest and she waited until she felt his tongue meet hers. Her hands loosed their grip on his shoulders as she became immensely aware of the slick slide of her tongue against Jon's. And there was no stopping the loud moan that vibrated from her throat.

Jon only held her tighter, his hands falling to the curve of her ass and then her thighs as he started to press her down against his crotch. Wren stuttered as she inhaled through her nose at the feel of him, hot and rigid because of her. She had done that to him. It was a powerful thought, one that made her proud.

Wren broke away to gasp for air, panting with hooded eyes as she looked at Jon, who held her gaze with a growing hunger. His fingers teetered at the edges of her nightgown as if in question, and she nodded wantonly. Her arms raised so he could remove the gown. As it fell to the floor and the chilly air of the room touched her now bare body, she felt slightly self-conscious. No one had ever seen her like this, with her body to be scrutinized and judged. But when she looked at Jon, she only saw that insatiable hunger in his eyes increase tenfold.

He lifted a hand, trailing it across the skin of her stomach and slowly upward to the valley between her breasts. His fingers danced across her skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind them. He narrowed his journey to her nipple on her right breast, just circling it for a few seconds. And then finally, as if he could feel her desperation, rolled it between his forefinger and thumb lightly.

Wren's hands shook slightly at the feeling that pulled from her groin at the touch. It burned a full ache and she felt herself moisten. "Jon," she breathed.

He looked up at her as though breaking out of a trance. "Oh right, sorry," he smiled darkly, "how could I forget?" And then his other hand cupped her other breast, both hands massaging and teasing her nipples now.

Wren was at a loss to think, to do anything but feel his touch on her skin that felt so hot now. She shifted against him at every brush and flick, and then she shifted again and then once more until she was unabashedly grinding down against him. She whimpered, and Jon swore he could've come from just that. But he wanted more of her, if she would allow it. If not, he was sure he could get off on just the sight of her writhing against him as she was now. He had never seen such a more perfect sight.

"Wren," Jon breathed, "I want to lay you on the bed." He pulled gently at both of her nipples and she tried to muffle the moan that threatened to pass from her lips.

Wren nodded without hesitation. She knew what she wanted, had known it for awhile now. She was just too stubborn to admit it. "Yes, yes, Jon," she found herself saying, "I want you."

Jon felt fire scorch through his body at the words. He stood and flipped Wren onto her back, hovering over her on the mattress. Her hair was longer now, splayed out and wild. He pressed a kiss to her lips, and then to her neck until she was making those little whimpering noises again.

Wren didn't know what to do with her hands, she couldn't think of where to put them as Jon kissed her collarbone and then down her chest. Her back arced against him and her hands sunk home into his hair. "Jon," she panted. It was the only thing she could say between high-pitched whimpers, the only thing she could think of.

He smiled against her skin.

She found her hips moving against her will, seeking friction, seeking something to put out the fire that had rippled through the lower-half of her body as Jon continued his torment.

A careful hand rested on her hip and then moved across her belly and down, until it rested below her belly-button. Jon lifted his head to look at her for the go-ahead.

The only other person beside herself that had ever touched her down there was Clay. She didn't know what to expect or what would happen, all she knew was that she wanted Jon's hands on her in all places possible at that very moment. She trusted him with her life. So she nodded, giving him a reassuring smile. He returned one and then without breaking his stare, brushed the tips of his fingers down her slit.

Wren pushed up into his hand and threw her head back as his thumb ran over the little nub at the peak of her mound. Sparks rained down on her skin, her mind blurring all sense. She felt Jon kiss underneath her jaw as his fingers spread her folds apart. She spread her legs further.

The feeling of his finger entering her was a little odd at first since she hadn't masturbated in a long while. But when she heard Jon heavily breathe against her neck, she grew even more aroused. She felt his erection against her leg and was about to reach a hand down to feel it when his thumb started to circle her clit and the finger inside her start to move. Her entire body shuddered at the feeling. It felt so good to be touched by someone other than herself—it felt good that Jon was the one doing it. The mere thought had her breathing increase.

Soon, Jon had added a second finger and the odd sensation only came back when he added a third. She breathed through her nose and paid attention to the feel of Jon kissing her neck and her lips as he stretched her open. She was impossibly wet, she could feel it underneath her ass as she wiggled against his fingers. And as the burning feeling soon faded to a building roar of pleasure, she grew even wetter.

She tried to move her hips against his hand, and when that didn't seem to quench her desire, she looked at Jon with a pleading expression. "Please," she moaned.

Jon slowly pulled his fingers from her body and then when they rested just at the edge, he twisted them in again. "What, darling?" He mindlessly asked, brazenly smirking down at her.

Wren held onto his biceps and glared at him, "You know what."

Jon grinned and then curled his fingers up, searching for something inside of her until—

Wren's eyes rolled to the back of her head, her eyes falling shut. She moaned loudly, her toes curling as the whimpers turned into moans. Jon continued the torturous stroking of the little spot inside of her; she could hear him lowly chuckling at her.

She felt like she was on fire. Her hands gripped the blankets on either side of her to try and get a grip on reality. Shudder after shudder passed through her body and an ache of want had her grinding further down on his hand. She needed to fulfill that ache or else she was sure she would go mad.

"What do you want, Wren?" Jon asked casually, as though she wasn't falling apart at the seams beneath him. She couldn't tell if she hated him or loved him for it. He licked into her open mouth. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

She made a mewling noise as she finally managed to open her eyes. "Fuck me," she receded.

Jon nodded with a happy smile, "Okay."

He gently pulled his fingers from her and then pulled off his pants, tossing them somewhere in the room. His cock was illuminated by the fire that was still somehow burning, highlighting the veins and ridges of the appendage with a faint glow. She reached between them and touched it, shocked at how hard yet soft it was.

Jon moaned at the touch of her hand. "I'm not going last very long if you keep doing that."

"I thought you had more restraint than that, Jon Snow." She grinned, though took her hand away. She wanted this moment to last for as long as possible.

He shook his head, "Not when it comes to you."

He rubbed the head of his cock along her slit and then guided it to her entrance. Wren's breath held as she felt her opening widen around it. She was glad she was prepared now because he was bigger than three fingers. She couldn't imagine what it would have felt like without the warm-up.

There was a that sharp burning feeling down below as she felt him slowly enter her. It was a strange feeling, with him slowly raking against every ridge inside of her. But as he kept on going until he was fully inside her, she felt whole. She fluttered around him and Jon, who was braced with his elbows on either side of her head, moaned unashamedly beside her.

"You're excruciatingly tight," he mustered out.

She sighed, trying to relax her muscles. "Sorry."

He shook his head. "Don't apologize, it feels fucking amazing."

At that, Wren grinned. She also realized, that she wasn't a virgin anymore. But that also meant she could get pregnant. She suddenly said, "Don't come inside me."

Jon tightly breathed, shifting as her body adjusted to his length. "You're telling me that now?"

"I don't want to have a child," she said, feeling the pulse of him within her start to feel good like his fingers, but in a fuller way. She felt herself getting wet again.

Jon nodded, "I promise to not come inside you."

She rested a hand on the side of his face and she pulled him down to kiss him. It left her breathless. The newfound arousal spiked through her like a fever. Mumbling against his mouth, she said, "You can start to move now. Just go slowly."

He started to move, slowly pulling out and then pushing back into her. The pinching was there but fading good with every thrust. He kept this up until she was ready for something more, until the ache in her belly had returned.

"Jon," she gasped. "Faster—I need you to go faster."

He obliged, grunting as he pressed into her more swiftly, his hands now helping leverage him for a quicker pace. Wren felt that ache inside of her core spread through her at every thrust of his cock. It left her gasping at his back and her moans ripping from her throat. Her body was on fire, so hot and sweaty she could barely breathe. The heat consumed her and she felt her skin prickle with it. Every slide of him pulled moans from her lips, the endless connection of their bodies sending her mind into oblivious awareness.

"You feel so good," Jon panted, grinding his pelvis against hers before slamming back in again and again and again. "I could fuck you all night, would you like that, darling?"

"Yes," Wren moaned in answer, her mind scattered to a million pieces.

His hand wedged between their bodies and found her clit. Wren bucked her body off the bed at the added jolt of pleasure. "Come on, come for me, Wren," Jon goaded, pumping his hips faster now. He could feel himself teetering on the cliff of his own orgasm, but he would feel awful if he didn't make Wren come before him.

She was panting heavily as that fire grew and grew, turning everything around her to ash. The pressure on her clit and Jon slamming into her, she felt her muscles tighten at the height of her pleasure. Her mind rained with flares of light behind her eyelids and her body seized around his cock. Her orgasm finally washed over her body and drowned out every thought and feel beside the one stagnant with her right now. JonJonJonJon, her mind sung. White noise filled her ears while she came for what felt like eons, her gasping for breath the only reminder than she hadn't blackout out.

She felt Jon pull out of her and in a haze, she watched him jack-off a few times before he came all over her stomach, the white hot dashes painting her shiny skin. He fell beside her, chest heaving a match of her own. They were both silent for a moment as they caught their breaths, the crackling of the fire now the loudest thing in the room aside from Wren's heartbeat, which was as loud as any thought she had ever had.

And for once, it sung a song of sweet happiness.

A/N: i'm definitely going to hell after this.

i've never written such a graphic sex scene so please refrain from being mean to me: a virgin who writes like she knows what sex is actually like. i hope you liked it, considering i know that i've been waiting for this to happen for awhile now.

also can we talk about that gif? like HOT DAMN. i love him. such a pretty man.

before i dig myself a deeper hole, thank you for reading, the next chapter will be up soon! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.9K 52
What if Jon was Ned Starks Bastard.... 🐺 "It is duty not desire. I love you Everly." ⚔️ Most characters belong to GRRM #1 in nedstark on 9/8/22 #1...
208K 6.5K 36
snow touching stars is a rare thing. a jon snow fanfiction| game of thrones A Targaryen and a Vela were always meant to be together. But when...
101K 3.2K 28
Walder Frey is in need of compensation for killing Robb. A union with one of his daughters seems fair. 🦁 "Show me the places where others gave you...
211K 6.6K 93
When the snows fall and the white winds blow; the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. Aris Stark, eldest daughter of Eddard and Catelyn Stark is t...