Comatose (Theo Raeken)

Da writinghaley

All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being... Altro

Cast + Sountrack
Beginning
A New Chapter
Feisty
Apartment
Sides
Family
Horns
Remembrance
In Charge
Jealousy
Broken
Different
Safe
Smile
Date
Mask
The Day Everything Changed
Month 1
Month 2
Vacation
Alpha Queen
Reunited
Caught
Stay
Lost
Gone
Graduation
Arrival
Happy
Sunrise
Nightmares
Left
Forgiveness
Home
I'll Miss You
Start
Pressure
Fear
Payback
Girls
Lives Lost
This Is My Story
Heaven
Part 2: Updated Cast
Grayson
Humanity
Party
Red
After Death
Nogitsune
Waiting Game
Ghosts
Allison
Bloodshed
Baby A and Baby B
The Wedding
Epilogue

Weird

585 19 3
Da writinghaley

"Who the hell is making all that noise down there?" Theo groans next to me in a husky voice. I groan and shove my head in my pillow.

"Whoever is it, I'm gonna kill them," I say in a muffled voice since it was muffled against the pillow.

It was early in the morning. I could tell by how the sun shined in on us. I hugged and looked over to the clock to see the time.

9:37 am

"You're actually kidding me," I say in a very annoyed tone. I hear Theo shuffle beside me as he sits up in the bed.

He looks to the clock, like me. "No one should be up this early." He says as I look back at him as he has a scowl on his face.

I sigh and cup his face a peck him on the lips. "Well, good morning, baby." I chuckle lightly as a bright smile erupts on his face.

"Morning, Princess." He says as he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I admire the boy sitting right in front of my face. His messy bed head looked great on him. Especially since his hair was getting longer, it suited him well. His bags under his eyes weren't as purple as mine but they were definitely still there. He was perfection and he's all mine.

I finally stop admiring as I look in his gorgeous blue orbs, that I love so much. "Wanna go see who it is?" I question as he sighs and nods his head.

We both get up and groan. I stretch and moan loudly, like I always do in the morning. I grab Theo's hoodie since I was just wearing a sports bra. I open the bedroom door with him right behind me as we walk down the stairs.

I was still slightly pissed off about yesterday, but he definitely made it up to me last night. But hopefully we wouldn't have to see those girls for the rest of the trip and they don't come back. None of the girlfriends liked them, even Malia who wasn't even Scott's girlfriend.

Alexa, Callie, Katherine, and Tara didn't go home until late last night, unfortunately. Besides my pleas to Scott he wouldn't budge and kick them out. It seemed like he, Stiles, Theo, and Liam actually liked them for some odd reason. Sure they were gorgeous, but they all had girlfriends, except for Scott. But still, Malia and him were sharing a room, that means something.

Theo and I walk right next to each other, slightly grumpy that we were woken up this early. The sun shining brightly throughout the house since the windows were basically everywhere.

I tense at the sight and widen my eyes in shock at who was in the kitchen. The 4 girls from yesterday, standing around, cooking the food that I paid for. Well the food was for everyone but not them.

I look up at Theo who was standing in shock as we stood at the entrance of the kitchen. I quickly stand in front of him as I realize he's in grey sweatpants with no shirt. They shouldn't be able to look at what's mine.

Finally, Alexa stops as she looks at us, then the other girl's eyes following us. "Good morning, guys!" She says in a very chipper voice and it made me wanna punch her in the throat. I'm definitely not a morning person and she was just proving why I wasn't.

I stare in shock, still. How the hell did they get in the house? "Uh..." I start as I look up at Theo who just shrugged and had such a confused look on his face.

"How did you guys get in the house?" I finally question as I flicker my orbs to all of them. They all stare at me with different expressions. Tara's is disgust, Callie's is confusion, Katherine looks like she's about to stab someone, and Alexa's is pure happiness. But I could see the fake all behind it.

"Scott said he would leave the back door open so we could come in today. Since you guys were so nice to us we thought we would make you guys breakfast." She says still in a loud chipper voice. I wince at her voice and how high pitched it was.

"Is that okay?" She questions but before I could answer, Theo put a hand on my shoulder and beat me to it.

"Oh, sure. Thanks." He says and I look at him with annoyance and confusion. What if these girls were secretly werewolf hunters, trying to kill us and put wolfsbane in our food. Then once we eat it we all die, except for Lydia, Stiles, and Mason.

"Okay! Well come sit and some of the food will be done in a couple minutes." She says as she motions to one of the counter stools.

Theo sighs as he looks down at me and can basically read what I'm thinking. He just nods and grabs my hand and drags me over to the chairs. He sits down and does the same thing like he did last night. He gripped me onto his lap as he rested his hands on my thighs. I would love this seating position except for the 4 girls standing in our kitchen that we barely know.

"You guys woke us up," I grumble out at Tara looks at me with fake sorry eyes.

"Sorry, girly. We didn't know we were being that loud." She says as she walks behind us so she could probably get to the pantry.

I feel her presence behind us as she gasps. I can feel Theo tense and winces as I look behind him and see Tara right behind him, tracing her fingers over the scratch marks he had dragging down his back.

I admit, last night got a little rough but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. Besides he would be able to heal. Hell, if I didn't have the ability to heal, my body would be covered head to toe in hickies.

But her fingers shouldn't be anywhere on his body. "Jesus, T what happened to your back?" She asks and I lightly growl but he grips onto my thighs a little tighter and turns around so she wouldn't be able to touch him anymore.

"Oh, um..." he says as he tries to think of something. "Football, from yesterday. Scott gets rough with the ball." He stammers out as I roll my eyes and lean into his chest and lay my head down on it.

The girl then quickly nods her head and goes back to the stove, where her other friends were talking. "Next time, you're wearing a shirt when you come down here," I grumble, clearly in a mood. He nods and kisses the top of my forehead.

Whenever he can sense I'm in a mood he tends to get more touchy-feely. He tries to put me in a better mood, but also tries to not push me. But if I ask for space he'll give me it. Clearly yesterday was a bad example of him realizing I was in a bad mood.

"Okay, pancakes and eggs," Alexa says as she slides us two plates filled with food. I look in disgust and sit up in Theo's lap.

"Uh, I'm vegan." I lie as I push one of the plates away, still very cautious. Theo looks down at me and gives me a glare as he knows that I'm really not.

"Oh, um what do you want then?" Callie questions at me.

"Water, lots and lots of water," I mumble as I get up from Theo's lap. He looks at me with a confused look.

"Where are you going?" He questions as his eyes trail up and down my body.

"Getting a water bottle and gonna get the girls up, so I'm not alone," I say as I start to walk back towards the entrance of the kitchen.

"But you have me." He says sadly as he gives me his best puppy dog eyes. I playfully roll my eyes at him and give him a wink.

I turn around and continue walking but I stop. "If they touch you, I'll rip out their hearts and eat them," I whisper knowing damn well he can hear me.

I turn to look at him as he has a proud smile on his face but also disturbed eyes at my words. I wasn't lying, but maybe I wouldn't actually eat their hearts.

I walk towards the staircase as I stand right in front of it. I clear my throat and look up the staircase. "Lydia Martin, Malia Tate, and Hayden Romero, get your asses down here before I come up there and yank you all out of bed your hair!" I scream as loud as I could. The whole house could definitely hear me.

I huff and run quickly out to the garage where we put all of the water bottles at. I quickly grab one and run back inside, towards the kitchen. I see Tara talking to Theo and I walk quickly over to him and sit right on his lap, just like before.

He groans loudly and adjusts me on his lap. I look back at him as he gives me annoyed eyes, I smirk at him as Tara gives an uncomfortable look and goes back over to her friends.

"That's what I thought, bitch," I mumble and Theo grips me a little tighter as he quirks an eyebrow towards me.

I move around in his lap a little bit and he winces and groans. He quickly picks up on what I'm doing and whispers in my ear. "Stop, princess." He says as his breath hits my neck and chills run down my spine.

Before I can say anything I hear a voice behind me chirp. "What in the holy hell."

I turn around and see a tired Lydia standing in the doorway as her eyes flickered to the 4 girls standing in our kitchen. She then looks at me with confused eyes and shock.

"Yeah, join the club." I groan as she walks closer to Theo and me.

Tara turns around from the stove and her eyes catch Lydia. "Oh good morning, Lydia. We made breakfast." She says as her mood seems to change.

"I paid a lot of money for this damn week and I'm not having little sluts ruin it for us," Lydia mumbles to me and I nod my head in agreement. She sits down in the chair next to us as Tara returns her gaze to us and hands Lydia a plate of food.

Tara smiles and looks back around. "Don't eat it, it's probably laced with mistletoe," I whisper over to Lydia as she smiles at me words.

"It's actually not bad." Theo chimes in and I snap my head towards him with wide eyes and then look down at the plate. He actually ate some of it.

I turn my eyes back to him and glare at him. "I'm not gonna be the one holding a blow torch to your intestines to get the wolfsbane out," I say while turning to an amused Lydia.

"I would've tasted it, smartass." He grumbles back to me as he smiles.

I roll my eyes as I relax in his grip a little. "So Alexa, how old are you guys?" Lydia questions as she leans against her hand on the counter while gazing at the girl.

"18 and Tara's 17, she has a late birthday." She replies and Tara nods her head.

"So you guys graduated already?" Lydia questions again, probably trying to get to know the girls more.

"Yeah, this is our graduation trip actually. We graduated from Beverly Hills High School." Katherine chimes in for Alexa and I scoff.

"Of course you did," I mumble to myself.

"Hmm?" Katherine asks and I just shake my head at her. "Oh, nothing." I just smile at her and she nods.

Soon enough before Lydia and I both start to freak out on them, everyone started coming down one by one. All of them surprised that the same 4 girls were cooking all of us food. Hayden and Malia both gave Lydia and me the same confused and pissed off look.

Eventually we all calmed down since we were just talking to each other about random stupid crap. "Okay, pool day?" Lydia questions the entire group as she clasps her hands together.

"I'm down." I chime in and Lydia nods. A chorus of agreements fill the room.

"Yeah, we're down." Alexa chirps in and I turn my head directly towards her and quirk an eyebrow. Before I could say anything Lydia just put a hand on my shoulder. As I turn around she just shakes her head.

"There's no point." She sighs and I huff in annoyance at the girls who decided to join us. This was supposed to be our week with just ourselves, as a pack.

"I'm going to get dressed," I mumble to Theo who nodded and smiled at me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before quickly getting up from his lap and walking through the halls, and up the staircase.

I walk into our room and make the bed before pulling out a hot pink bikini that showed off my boobs and ass well. I slipped it on as I grabbed my sunglasses and put my hair up in a messy bun.

I quickly brush my teeth and splash my face with hot water, so I don't look completely terrible. I look in the mirror and nod my head in satisfaction with the way I look. I sigh and exit our bedroom and quickly walking back to the kitchen.

I look around in the kitchen to see some of them have changed but more importantly the 4 girls were finally gone.

"Hallelujah!" I yell through the kitchen and they all turn to look at me with annoyed faces, except for the girls. They were also happy they were gone.

"What? I don't like them." I shrug as I walk over to Theo and stand beside him as he looked me up and down.

"Haley, you don't like anyone," Scott says and I raise an eyebrow.

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Not true. Besides have you seen the way they talk to literally all of you. They flirt and none of you dumb asses realize it." I rant on while motioning to all of the boys except for mason and Corey who was watching in amusement that just like the girls.

"Stiles you have a girlfriend," I say pointing to him and Lydia. "Liam you have a girlfriend." I point to him and Hayden. "And Scott! I don't even know what's going on with you and Lia but you might as well be dating!" I say raising my voice.

They all stare at me in shock at my sudden outburst. "Why aren't you yelling at Theo," Stiles says as he looks between Theo and me.

"Because I yelled at him last night. But since your asses keep acknowledging the girls and letting them stay then you all need a reprimanding." I say as the 3 boys look at me with a sad expression, but I was definitely right and they knew it.

"Now Scott, if you don't kick these girls out I will certainly kick them out. And where the hell is Derek?" I say finally realizing I haven't seen him all morning. They all look around and realize they didn't see the brooding wolf either.

"Right here." I hear a deep voice say and I turn around to see Derek standing there with his keys in his hand. "Sorry, I went out this morning." He says as he walks in a puts the keys in the counter and stands back.

"Also nice scolding, little wolf." He says with a proud face and I smile at him. I chuckle at the nickname almost everyone in my pack and family called me. I was the youngest one out of my entire pack and family. They all used to call me that.

"Probably all of the years getting yelled at by Brady." I smile at the memory of my tough as ice brother. But he always had a heart of gold.

"Now, I'm getting in the damn pool." I huff as I walk past everyone and open the door to the backyard.

I take in the scenery since the pool was like an infinity pool and it looked right out to the ocean. Honestly it was amazing and gorgeous. I sigh and take off my sunglasses and throw them on the chair beside me. I take a deep breath and dive into the water.

Coldwater surrounds me as I open my eyes and see blue all around me. I hold my breath as I swim to the other side of the pool. I surface to the air as I take a deep breath and wipe my eyes. I look up and see Scott standing there as he smiled.

"Yes, Scott?" I question as I lean against the side of the pool and look up to him.

"I'll make a deal. If they don't piss you off or anything then they can stay. But if one of them does something then you can kick them out. Deal?" He explains and I think about it for a second and agree it was a fair deal.

"Ok, deal. Now get your ass in swimming shorts and get in before I grab you by the ankle and drag you in." I laugh as he smiles and nods. He walks back inside as I sit outside in the pool by myself, admiring the view.

•~•

Everyone eventually decides to come out and jump in the pool, even Derek. Surprisingly the Tara, Katherine, Tara, and Callie haven't come back yet and I was really okay with it. It's been at least almost two hours and it's been fun and everyone's in a good mood.

"Theodore, I will beat you up if you splash me." I laugh at the very happy boy in front of me. This entire trip he's been happy and happy is a good look for him. He deserves to be happy and to be given a second chance.

"I'm just as strong as you now, remember that." He teases as he's about to splash me. I roll my eyes at the boy and back up a little.

Ever since Theo had come back from the skinwalkers he's been gaining my strength little by little. It was the soul alpha bond finally working, meaning soon enough Theo and I are gonna be very powerful together. The only thing that surprised me is that I never got his were coyote side. But if I'm being honest I'm glad I didn't.

"Hey guys, we're back!" A chirpy voice says and I towards the kitchen door and see Alexa standing there.

I groan as I sink myself in the pool. Water surrounds me as I open my eyes and see legs all standing throughout the pool. I swipe my hair back to get out of my face as I go upwards and go to the surface.

I look at Theo who sighed as he looks at me with puppy dog eyes and a clenched jaw. "I'm gonna get out for a little, baby," I say to him and walk over and cup his face and kiss him.

He kisses me back as I tangle my hands in his hair and his hands travel down my body and softly grabs my ass. I smirk in the kiss and pull away. I look at him with swollen lips as he grins at me.

I hoist myself up the side of the pool and walk over to Lydia, who was sitting on a reclining beach chair. She has her sunglasses on as she got a tan. I sit in the chair beside her as I put my sunglasses on and do the same thing, ignoring the 4 girls entering the pool.

"And you said Stiles and I were loud." Lydia scoffs and I look over her as my mouth widened at her words.

"Oh my god, was I that loud?" I question and she told her sunglasses down and looks at me and nods. I cover my face in my hands in embarrassment and laugh.

"I'm guessing you guys had a good night." She says as she smirks towards me and I smile. I lean my chair back a little so I could get more sun.

"Have you not seen his back?" I chuckle and she opens her mouth wide as she looks at me in shock.

"Oh my god, Haley Anderson you dirty wolf." She says in a high voice and laugh at her words.

•~•

As it starts to get later everyone eventually starts to bring out different drinks and we even put on music, it was basically a little party. But instead of me having fun I've been watching Tara throw herself at my boyfriend.

Whenever I'm not directly next to Theo she basically climbs all over him and it makes me wanna rip out her throat. Lydia has been trying to calm me down a little bit but it definitely wasn't working. Even Malia tried to come over a couple of times to cheer me up.

"Here we go again." Lydia huffs as we both watched Tara go back in the pool where Theo was talking to Liam. She goes directly towards them and puts a hand on Theo's chest.

I growl but Theo looks over at me with calm eyes. I hear him excuse himself as he gets out of the pool and walks over to me. He stands in front of me as I look up at him with an angry face.

"Can I kill her yet?" I question and he laughs and shakes his head and denies me.

Before he can say anything else Tara erupted behind him and hugs him from behind. "Come on T, come back in the pool." She says with a very flirtatious tone.

Lydia looks at me with wide eyes as my eyes go wide and my body is filled with anger. Theo looks at me with nervous eyes as he knows what I'm about to do.

I get up slowly, staring at both Theo and Tara. I motion for Theo to move and he did. Tara looks at me like she didn't just try and throw herself at my boyfriend.

"Seriously?" I question as I look at her with my arms folded.

She looks at me with curious eyes as she slightly smiles. "What are you talking about?" She says with fake eyes.

Fucking preppy bitch.

"You know what I'm talking about." As I start to raise my voice and the music stops. I can feel everyone's eyes on us.

"Oh shit." I hear Stiles say thanks to my supernatural hearing.

"No, I really don't. So why don't you do something useful and explain it for me." She says with a smart ass tone.

I quirk both of my eyebrows at this girl who thinks she's tough. "How about stop being such a whore and throwing yourself at my boyfriend whose obviously taken," I say as I move towards her a little to intimidate her.

Sure she was slightly taller than me but I can't help that I'm 5'2. But I could easily kill this girl within a second and no one could stop me.

"You're just self-conscious that he looks at someone better looking than you." She says as she trails her eyes up and down my body and I scoff at her words.

"At least I'll not thrown around my entire school like you are. Honey, being a whore isn't a good thing and by looking at you and you're entire group you definitely all have a body count of over 50." I remark back as I hear a bunch of "oh shits."

She scoffs as she slaps me across the face. I look at her taken back a bit and I chuckle. I quickly grab her throat and slam her directly on the concrete around the pool. "All of you whores, get out of our god damn house before I do a lot more than just slam someone on the ground," I growl loudly as she looks at me with terror.

"That's my aunt!" I hear Liam yell. I look over at him with an annoyed face at his timing. He looks at me with blue puppy dog eyes and I look back at Tara, who was still slammed against the ground with my hand around her throat.

"If I see any of you the rest of my trip, I swear to god I will break every single bone in all of your bodies slowly and painfully until you beg me to stop until I finally stop and snap all of your necks to put you out of your pointless lives," I say glancing between Tara and the rest of her groupies. Hitting me was definitely the wrong move.

"I'll give you all to the count of 3," I say as I start to let go of Tara and she squirms away from me with terror all over her face.

She runs over to her friends as they all look at me with terror across their faces as everyone else looks at me with shock at my previous words.

I flash my purple eyes and look directly at that group.

"1." I start and they all squirm together as they try and rush around the pool to get towards the door.

"2," I say as I start walking closer to them as they squeal and try run in the kitchen. I walk in right after them as they start to run down the hallways to the front door.

"3," I whisper as I start running towards them. They all scream and run out of the front door and down the driveway. They run down the streets as I smile in satisfaction at my words.

I rub my hands together and walk back outside to the backyard as everyone stands there still in silence. I roll my eyes and scoff. "Like Derek has never said anything like that," I say as I walk back to the chair next to Lydia and sat down.

I look around the backyard and see the girls smiling at me and happy. "Well?" I ask to the group of boys who were still surprised.

"That's my girl." Theo chuckles as he comes over to me and presses a soft kiss into my forehead. I smile at him as everyone starts laughing and smiling again.

Well that worked out well.

Well badass Haley was in this chapter and I absolutely loved her. Also the vacation series should be ending not the next chapter but the next chapter to speed it up a little because I have a few more ideas for the summer before 6b.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.9K 217 41
Casey Argent and her family have moved in to a town called Beacon Hills, and many things begin to change. The secret of her family has begun to come...
391 29 20
"Why does he still live there anyways? Does he have a bed in one of the rooms? Does he have clean water? And how the hell does he drive a Camaro but...
1.7K 66 33
It's a whole new year for Casey and her friends and she hopes that she can have a quiet sophomore year with her friends, but you can't always get wha...
539K 12.6K 42
--I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEFF DAVIS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE ONLY PEOPLE I OWN IN THE STORY IS FREY, RIKA, ERIK, FINN, AND MI...