It's you

Bởi Zgarnett13

19 year old Phoenix moves to L.A with her 20 year old brother to pursue her music career. She meets Tony Lope... Xem Thêm

The move
Sparks
Tony, Tony, Tony
*THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE*
Could this be the start of something?
Me and you
Love
Girlfriend
Social Media Official
Let me love you
After the trip
Past and Party
Waisted pt. 1
Waisted Pt. 2
Surprise
Introductions
Party!
grounded
Matching
Tragic
The call.
Vulnerable
I'm always here
We're back
Rooms
Hands off
Stressed
Forever?
Tough love. (The end)
Thank you guys.
New Book
New book

It gets better

234 4 0
Bởi Zgarnett13

⚠️Sensitive Content⚠️

Phoenix: A few months ago I went to go hang out with Mads at the Sway house. No one was there yet, so I looked around. I seen Quinton passed out in a puddle of blood in the bathroom. I cleaned him up and stitched up his cuts. I mopped up all the blood and disinfected the whole bathroom.

Quinton: She stayed with me until I woke up. And I couldn't have been more grateful.

Tony: I honestly am sorry that you had to go through that, but that doesn't explain why he is here now Phoenix.

Phoenix: What the FUCK TONY! Are you seri-

Quinton: Phoenix saw that I was depressed again, so she told me to stay here.

Tony: Oh, I'm sorry.

Quinton leaves the room. Tony walks up and grabs my arm and tries to hug me.

Tony: Babe, I'm sorry.

I pull away from him.

Phoenix: Explain!

Tony: Her name is Vicky. Thomas said she was taking a nap in my room. Me and Ondre were in the pool. I told Thomas that you were gonna be mad but he didn't listen. I'm so sorry baby for the misunderstanding.

Phoenix: It's okay.

I give him a kiss. We watch a movie and Tony falls asleep. I decide to go check on Quinton. I knock on his door and walk in.

Phoenix: Hey, you okay.

I hear him crying. I hurry up and run to the bed. I wrap my arms around him and rub his head.

Phoenix: It's okay. I'm here. Shhh.

Quinton: It just keeps getting worse. I can't keep doing this.

Phoenix: I know how you feel. I went through the same thing. It gets better. I'm gonna go to bed, but you know where to find me.

I give Quinton a hug and went to my room to go to bed.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

84.1K 912 29
Honey an adopted 14 year old has her life changed when she is adopted by TikToks #1 couple and is forced to live in a house full of boys She meets th...
58.5K 734 26
Your the girl who was bullied out of school junior year, now that your back senior year, it's the dream life... even with the dream guy! On a adventu...
7.5K 43 30
Alyssa Richards is 16 years old and is moving in with her brother Josh Richards. What will happen? Will she fall in love with one of her brother's be...
25.1K 473 28
new beginnings to the end: " i love you too but i can't go back, it's too much, i just keep letting everyone down, it just, i just, i can't" moving t...