Mr. Billionarie Doctor

Bởi Milky_Blue_Sky

Zoya Anwar an innocent Muslim girl. She is hardworking, always smiling, and is always ready to help others. M... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
Important
100k
Upcoming story;)
Q & A
200k

Bouns

12.4K 426 47
Bởi Milky_Blue_Sky

10 YEARS LATER
"Mommy" I looked down and saw my 5 years old boy, Isaac, "What's wrong baby?" "I-Ian took my car," He said with tears in his eyes. "Ian, give your brother his car!" I shouted from the kitchen.

I was making dinner, mom and dad were coming along with Oliver, Lucas, and their wives and children. "Aria, can you please see them?!" "Yeah, mom!"

I looked down at Isaac and was gonna pick him up when someone suddenly picked him up. "What's wrong buddy?" I looked at Anthony and smiled.

"Ian took his car," I said while going back to my cooking. Anthony chuckled "Daddy bought new toys" "Really?" "Yes, go and get it, it's in the living room"

I looked at him while glaring, he put Isaac down and looked at me confused. "Can you for once stop buying so many toys? Like we still have the triplings, twins, and Jonathan's toys"

"They are old now, Isaac and Ian need new toys," He said while back hugging me. I pushed his hands away and continued to cook. "Baby" He whined like a child.

"Dad, you don't need to whine like a child, mom is angry it won't work," Austin said while opening the fridge. "Is this how you talk to your father?"

"As much as I remember that's how you talk to dad, he is your son after all," I said while taking the cake out from the oven. "Mom, I passed my exam" "But he is also my son," I said with a smirk and looked at him.

"Are you saying that I wasn't good at school?" "You weren't, mom told me everything and when I say everything then everything" He looked at me shocked.

"What? Don't worry I won't tell anyone about the part where you peed in your pants because you got scared of a spider" I whispered to him.

"I need a serious talk with mom," He said and walked into the living room. I chuckled and put chocolate in my mouth. Hm, sweet.

"Aria, Lily, change your clothes!" I shouted while washing the last dishes. After washing the dishes I walked into the living room and sighed, "I'm so gonna throw these toys out" I started to pick everything up and put them on their places.

I went upstairs to Anthony and my room and took a long warm bath. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into the room. I was looking through my closet when a strong pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Baby, are you still angry?" I ignored him and picked an outfit. I pushed his hands away slightly and started to put my clothes on. "Ok, I won't buy them toys anymore?" "Promise?" He hesitated at first but then sighed in defeat.

"I promise" I smiled and pecked his lips. I dried my hair and started to make my hijab. "Take a bath, mom and dad will be here in a while," I said while turning around to face him.

I chuckled when I saw him sleeping peacefully on the bed. I put the cover on him and pecked his cheek before walking downstairs. I saw the kids watching television while Isaac and Ian were playing with their toys.

The doorbell ringed and went to open it. "Mom, dad!" I hugged them and let them in. "Aunite!" Julie trapped me in a tight hug, I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Where are the other two?" "They are coming," She said excitedly and walked in. When everyone arrived the kids went out in the garden to play around while we all adults were downstairs in the living room.

"Where is Anthony?" "I'm here" I looked at the stairs and saw him coming downstairs. He sat beside me and put his head on my lap while laying down.

We all talked about random things until it was time for dinner. We all sat down happily and ate dinner while talking to the kids about their school and other random things.

"So whaẗ's with this sudden family dinner?" Lucas asked while seating beside Jasmine. "Ask Zoya, who wanted to have family dinner even when we had one 2 weeks ago," Anthony said while cleaning Ian's mouth from the sides.

"Well, I wanted to say something important and I wanted everyone to be here," I said while handing Austin his cake. They all looked at me confused. I took a deep breath and looked at them with a smile.

"I'm pregnant" Anthony spits his juice out from his mouth and started to cough loudly while everyone else looked at me happily and shocked. The kids looked happy and started to jump around.

I went to Anthony and patted his back, "Y-You are pregnant? When? How long?" "3 weeks now" "Wow, I'm going to be grandmother once again!" Mom said happily.

"Bro, how many children are you planing?" "I don't know, it happens in one try expect for the triplings" "Anthony!" I slightly hit him on his arm while blushing.

"Your 9th child... Us who got married before you only have 3 and 4 and you who got married after us already has 9" Anthony smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

"Who knows it 10 or 11" "What do you mean?" I looked at him confused. Is he planing more children? "There is a high chance for triplings or twins, we had twins twice" Why did I never think about that?

We all spend a good time and mom kept talking about how much she was going to buy baby clothes. First or 9th child she was like this with all our children.

When everyone went home, Isaac, Ian, Jonathan, and Lily went to sleep. Austin, Ash, Aria, and Luke were still awake watching television with me and Anthony.

"Mom, can I touch your belly?" I smiled and nodded. Luke happily stood up and but his hand on my belly, he put his ear and chuckled. "Wow, I can hear the heartbeat" "I also want to hear it!"

They all suddenly came up to me and listened to the heartbeat. "Mom, is it a girl or a boy?" "We need to wait for a few weeks till we know" "I want a sister" Aria said while seating down in front of me.

"No, we want a brother," Ash said while whining. "You are already 6 brothers, we are only 2 sisters," She said while pouting like her father.

"Mom, you tell us? Boy or girl?" "I'm good with any of them, the baby must be healthy," I said while looking at Anthony, he smiled and nodded.

"But I do hope it's a girl" "WAAH! Dad also wants a girl!" Aria said happily and started to jump around. "Now go and brush your teeth, and go to bed" They all stood up and went to their rooms.

"You want a girl?" "I want twins and girls," He said and leaned towards my lips. I smiled and pressed my lips on his. We kissed passionately when I pulled away.

"I want chocolate ice cream" He chuckled and carried me bridal style. "My kids do love chocolates" I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He walked into the kitchen and put me on the kitchen counter. He got chocolate ice cream and took a spoon. He walked towards me and stood between my legs.

"You crave ice cream when you are pregnant, but only Lily and Isaac like chocolate" He put the spoon towards my mouth and I took the bite. I nodded while agreeing with him.

We enjoyed the rest of the night eating ice cream and talking about our baby. Every time I got pregnant he was all extra caring and loving towards me.

9 MONTHS LATER
I was seating in the living room with the triplings and Jonathan, Anthony was taking a bath since he just returned from the hospital.

Isaac, Ian, Luke, and Lily with Aayan since they haven't been with him for a while, I didn't want him to take all 8 of them with him since they can be hard to handle.

"Mom, what is the second gender?" I took a deep breath and smiled at her, "You will know when the baby arrives" Yes, as Anthony said there was a big chance for us to have twins.

I was pregnant with twins, we only knew one gender and that was boy, our other baby is hiding very well so we couldn't see the gender. All the kids wanted to see how it worked so we took them along to the hospital where they saw the baby on the screen and listened to the heartbeats.

I suddenly felt pain in my lower part, I looked down and saw that my water broker. "A-AH!" I held onto my baby bump. Wow, this was hurting a lot.

"M-Mom, what's wrong?" Ash and Jonathan started to panic while Austin and Aria tried to calm me down. "J-Jonathan, c-call your dad," I said while breathing heavily.

"DAD! MOM IS HURT!" He shouted while going upstairs. I heard footsteps coming downstairs in a hurry. "What happened?!" "This happened!" I almost shouted while pointing at my legs.

"Did you pee in your pants in front of our kids?" "ANTHONY, MY WATER BROKER!" I shouted. "Kids, your siblings are coming! My babies are coming!"

"IF YOU DON'T TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL THEN THE BABIES ARE GOING TO COME OUT HERE!" He realized what was happening and picked me up.

"Kids I'm taking your mom to the hospital, so be careful at home" "YOU CAN'T LEAVE THEM ALONE!" "Mom, don't worry, I'm here!" Aria shouted before Anthony put me in the car.

He drove to the hospital, "Mrs. Edgar is sick and didn't come to work" "Then who will do the delivery?" "YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU ARE A DOCTOR, YOU CAN DO THE DELIVERY!"

"M-Me? Do I have to look there?" "IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT BEFORE! OR I'LL GET DAVID TO DO IT!" "No! I'll do it"

They took me to the delivery room, Anthony put those doctor things on and walked in. "Baby, breath" "I'M ALREADY BREATHING! I'M NOT HAVING SEX WITH YOU AGAIN!"

"1... 2... 3... and push" After an hour our babies were finally born. Our boy was born first and then our little baby girl was born.

I was shifted to another room with the babies. After not long, Austin, Ash, Aria, and Jonathan came to the hospital with Felix. "Wow, it's a sister!" Aria said happily while looking at her baby sister.

"You want to hold her?" She quickly nodded and I handed her sister to her. "She's so cute" I smiled at her, I looked at the side and saw Austin holding his brother. He had this smile which I don't see much.

He is like Anthony when I met Anthony in the beginning. Anthony walked in and smiled at the view. He walked towards me and sat beside me, he pecked forehead and held my hand.

"I know what you are doing, but I'm serious... I'm not having sex with you" "But I wanted a soccer team" I glared at him while he laughed nervously.

"Kids, what do you want to name your siblings?" "Max and Malika" I looked at Austin who said the names. I was surprised that he had some names.

"Did you plane the names?" "Uh? W-What? N-No, it just came to my mind" I chuckled and nodded. "Then Max and Malika" They agreed and the rest of the time we spent it quietly while looking at our kids.

"Wow, I did hard work," Anthony said while laying beside me. I looked at him confused, "You've never done a delivery before?" "I did it once, but I was talking about making our kids"

My jaw dropped when he said it, "You did the hard work? I carried triplings and twins for the third time and also Jonathan, plus I pushed them out with all my energy, and do you even know how much it hurts?"

He chuckled and pecked my lips, "I was joking, our kids are here because of you" I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

"Where are our siblings?!" We looked at the door and saw Aayan with the kids. I smiled when they ran up to their siblings.

I couldn't ask for more, they were everything wished for. A man who would love me with all his hard and give me a family. This man made my dream true, he gave me everything I needed.

Love and family.

Hey everyone, I know it's many children, but my best friend (more like a sister) tells me that I will have a lot of kids. I made this for fun thinking about if I had so many children. I hope you enjoyed my story, it's an end of it now. Thank you for reading and liking, thank you for supporting it. It means a lot to me. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

162K 6.3K 40
Makson Kingston a 24-year-old cold-hearted CEO. He is known all over the world, owns the biggest company, and is the youngest and the most successful...
589K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
153K 6.7K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...
85.2K 7.5K 52
#1 in the desi medical romance series Her lips were inches from mine and her sweet scent filled the air between us, intoxicating me. I slid my hand d...