Shadrek 2 - The Cumming

knorkles tarafından

Another collab writing piece this time its a sequel. Go check out the cover on Instagram and to find the cast... Daha Fazla

Shadrek 2 - The Cumming

450 5 4
knorkles tarafından

the cold and damp jail cell was almost quiet. the sof sound of dripping liquid was the only indication that time was passing.

Fiona looked up, her eyes look like she's seen some fucked up shit, she looks at all the guys in their jail cells, the other bad ogres, the memes, and the cheese people, she's angry, Really angry, because of something bad that happened to both her and shrek in the past. She remembers how shrek fucking divorced her ass for that "ultimate piece of ass". She was angry. She was gonna get out. She's gonna have revenge against shrek, And that damn black creature when she gets out

Fiona stood up in her cell and looked at the bars. She’d break out. Today. And she did. She ass slapped the wall so fucking hard that the wall BROKE. She smirked and ran out. She naruto ran so goddamn fast and was able to reach the nearest city. She stood still for a moment and held her head high “S H R E K ! ! ! !” She screeched, god like

Shrek noticed the faint shrek while his massive cock pulsates inside of shadows tight ass... “N-Nani!!....” shrek pronounced. Shadow noticed Shrek stopped fucking him in his ass “What’s the matter my daddy?....” shadow asked hornily “I’m sorry my love” Shrek strokes shadows massive red tits as he pulls out with a schlurp Shrek continues “I must go... I have business to attend to....”

''Wait!'' Shadow tried to stop Shrek, but it was late...Shrek already left the room covered of...Cum??????????????????????????????????????????????? (?????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿).

Shrek was at the forest, as he'd was thinking about Shadow and that SPIN DASH ABILITY at him. But, something from behind would've heard from behind...IT WAS A CHORIPAN!

''!?!?'' Shrek would turn and look at the poor food destroyed at the floor, as two men would appear looking at Shrek... ''EH WACHO! DAME LA GUITA GIL PEDAZO DE PUTITO GORDO ASQUEROSO!'' One of them said, as it was spanish. They want to steal Shrek.

Shrek morphes back into his original form SCOURGE THE HEDGEHOG. Shadow finally caught back up with him “shrek?...n-no..s c o u r g e.” Scourge turns to him as if he was sepiroth from final fantasy 7 remake TM. And says “yes, im really scourge... its sad but, its not easy being green. Come with me my husband we can be gay and do crime.” He held out his hand to the black hedgehog and they ran off.

"Wait Shrek! if i can even call you that anymore." Shadow yanked his hand away. "Whats going on? who are you?" shadow questioned questioningly. "more importantly.... what are we?"

Scourge looked at shadow. He takes off his glasses. "You god damn fool. I WAS POSING AS YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND! Im working for a princess named fiona, apparently shrek has been captured and is being tortured at this very moment baby! Im glad i got paid 1 ring for this shit-" Shadow fucking chaos speared the fuck out of scourge and brutally shoved a tree stump into scourges arm, shadow: 'WHERE IS MY HUSBAND?!" Scourge: 'I-in f-fi-fionas c-castle-", Shadow fucking drop kicks scourge and leaves him to die. Shadow: "Im cumming honey, ill be coming for you. I will save you. My beloved ogre." TITTLE DROP-

epic anime theme intesifies

Shadow stood up, n’ covered his penis dong. He used his rocket boots and began flying. He looked all around, tears in his eyes “where is that damn castle?!” He hissed under his breath. Then suddenly he finally found it. He landed and looked up at was was fionas castle.. it took the shape of the White House and in front of it was an animatronic of Donald J Trump. Shadow looked at the president in disgust. “out of my way, my husband is in there.”

Shadow grabs animatronic Donald J Trumps cold robot shoulder to move him out of the way. Suddenly! Shadow flings back with a crater where he slammed into, Donald J Trump repeats a command programmed into him by Fiona “ n o . “ Shadow (obviously pissed off) cannot deal with his shit. Shadow whips out his MASSIVE COCK and slams it into the animatronic simultaneously SMASHING the door to get into the castle disguised as the White House…

Scourge got up and went to save the black hedgehog but he had already saved himself. “ILL SAVE YOU WITH MY STAND GREEN DAY THATS NOT A STAND USED FOR MOLD BUT FOR MORPHING” but scourge was too late and jut followed behind shadow anyway. “Go away you booger” “but i love you” “NO YOU GREEN TURD IM LOOKING FOR MY HUSBAND” “but im your husband” “SHUT UP” shadow smacked scourge with his mighty slapping fists and scourge was knocked out “now time to find my man”

Shadow ran really fast because of his shoes that help him go fast. H e was off to find the oval office where no doubt that Shrek was being held. Scourge later woke up. shadow was gone but Scourge let his feelings spill just like his blood that was also spilling on the floor. "But please!" Scourge pleaseded. "i only agreed to Fiona's demands cause i knew that Shrek cauldnt really treat you right. i know i can! hedgehog with hedgehog not hedgehog with ogre!"

Shadow looks at scourge with a really angry face, Shadow: "YOU RACIST FUCK!" He summons a hail of chaos spears in the sky that look like fucking penises wtf, so they fall down and hit scourges ass, scourge obviously is alive but he definetly feels the pain. Shadow: "I Am shadow the hedgehog, i chose my own path to marry and be with the sexy ogre known as shrek. With the power of the chaos lube, I will get fucked in the ass harder than kim kardashians popularity. THIS IS WHO I AM!!" And he fucking knocks out scourge, and continues on

Shadow walked forth and continued to the Oval Office. He was faced in front of the doors. He kicked them open and there was Fiona, smirking evilly in front of a platter with a naked Shrek tied up on it. Shrek had an apple in his mouth, he looked like roast pork minus the roast. Shrek turned his head to Shadow and let a tear slip. “MMFHNHGG!!”

“how could you” shadow hissed at Fiona as she let out an evil cackle

Fiona responded with grin and a ”fufufu” “My name is Fiona. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.” She exclaims as Shadows stands vibrating with anger she continues again....“How could I?... HOW COULD I?!!” She laughs menacingly “you know why....”

“FIONA WOAH YOURE KIRA??” Scourge exclaims “also i thought wed agree youd only capture shrek not hurt him like this” “i do what i want when i want i will have my husband back” Fiona said with no hesitance “I DONT CARE ABOUT WHO DID WHAT JUST GET SHREK BACK, SHIT FOR BRAINS” shadow screamed at scourge. So the both of them ran towards the big green stinky lady, she was very stinky. This was a fight to the death.

"hHhHhHHHaaaaaAAA!!!" a battle cry from Shadow sounded. shadow used his chaos spear and aimed for Fiona's face. Scourge meanwhile had removed the apple from his mouth and was trying to untie Shrek

Shrek finally could fucking scream "HOLY FUCKING NIPPLE SHIT I FEEL MY ASSHOLE BLEEDING FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" and shrek shits out 10 lemons out his dick hole and ass. Shrek: 'by the way i know you fucked my wife laddie, we'll talk about this later donkey." Scourge: "yeah yeah yeah, JUST HELP US ALREADY!". Shrek stands up naked and turns into "MAN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTER! ACT 3 FREEZE" And fiona fucking drops on the floor like a bitch, and shadow releases one final blow. Shadow: 'CHAOS!! CHRISTMAS LIGHTS" , its shadow but he takes out a jar of shreks radioactive cum and drops it on fionas face, burning her alive, she screams out "OOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Shadow: "we'll have to defeat her another day, COME ON!" and they started running from the gulages holy fuck this is longer than my abortion-

they ran and ran until they could run no longer. They were lost in unknown territory. “where the hell are we?!” Shrek asked, his purple fading a bit. “I dunno...” Shadow replied softly. “M-“ “shut the fuck up you green ugly ass pickle rick lookin ass eboy thrasher lookin ass bitch!” scourge frowns “god DAMN bitch..”

They roam the unknown territory looking for any sign of life. Shrek being the tallest notices a medium sized building which has the name Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria... Shrek notices this place... it’s the place of his long lost brother!! Golden Fred Bear!! Shrek doesn’t want to go into the building... but it may be their only chance for survival in the cold harsh Russian winters... shadow urges everyone without knowing about Shreks brother to follow except scourge, although scourge follows anyway, with Shrek aswell reluctantly.

Inside of the building, it was DARK. VERY DARK, LIKE VERY VERY DA- ok let's continue. The Air was cold, as the doors would close and the lights would turn on!

''UH!?! NANI!?!?'' Shadow and Shrek would be surprised, as someone said ''OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSS!''...Smoke everywhere, Lights on, Cameras on...ACTION! IT WAS METTATON EX STARTING HIS SHOW!!

Scourge walked down a different hallway as he got lost from the others, he walked upon a place called ‘Pirates cove’ “i wonder whats in here?” Scourge walked in and noticed the tall menacing foxy the pirate and no one other than Mr Afton. “You betreyed Fiona, now you will perish...and so will the others.” Scourge tried to escape but it was too late he got eaten by the rabid robot, but before he did he wrote a messaged the others in his blood as a warning kinda like kakyoin haha remember k a k y o i n. That was the end of scourge

Scourge lay there on the floor of pirates cove he thought about all that he had done. he had many regrets.
"fuck i dont wanna die with regrets" and then died. with regrets.

Shrek then sensed scourge, dead. He couldnt sense his life signal. Shrek: "OH GOD OH FUCK" Shadow: 'WHATS WRONG HONEY?!" Shrek: "ITS SCOURGE, HE FUCKING GOT KILLED BY ANOTER ONE OF FIONAS MINIONS!!" Shadow: "OH FUCKLES WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!" ???:"DONT WORRY! WE'LL HELP YOU OUT!" its wreck it ralph and fix it felix holyu fuck i luved dem it was my favorite moviieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fix It Felix hits scourge with his golden hammer but instead of a hammer it’s a big 12 inch dragon alien dildo hybrid (it’s still gold though) scourge gets revived with a high pitched ding of a bell. As scourge wakes up shadow responds to the situation by saying 
“ah... this stupid little fucking eboy is awake again thanks fix it Felix” Felix responds “no problem!” Ralph is just standing there menacingly.

Sonic, at the destroyed castle would notice the incredible GIGANTIC AND TREMENDOUS POWERFU- dildo. He'd was amazing, as he'd started to imagine himself with Shadow doing a lot of dirty wisps things. ''I NEED TO TEACH HIM HOW TO MAKE THAT ASS HOLE BIGGER!!'' Sonic said, as he'd would run heading to the destroyed Fred Bears Pizza.

Scourge gets up. “Well i guess i wont die with regrets” sonic shows up “wussup oh and hey shadow i see you got married, nice...guess you couldnt be bothered when i asked you huh?” The shade was really tense. Shadow just stared at sonic without any words it was very awkward “WELL I THINK WE SHOULD LEAVE THE ROBOTS ARE DEATHLY” Scourge screamed

just as shadow was about to nod, suddenly a dark animatronic bear appeared. “Hey kids. It’s nice to meet ya, are you ready for some Fazbear pizza?” 

Everyone looked at eachother, confused 

“Who’s working at the night shift?” Bonnie added 

“I don’t know but I don’t think I like him..” foxy replied 

“Oh boy! They’re so cute- I can hear their hearts racing.” Chica giggled 

“About time we had a brand new play thing..” Bonnie murmured 

“Another yellow belly balking like a chicken” foxy huffed “HEY-“ Chica was cut off 

“Listen gang, I say that we dig in.” 

The animatronics stood close to the group. Shrek furrowed his brows “damn furries.”

The animatronic furries charged first. they felt no pain so the defenses from shadow, shrek, and scourge and others were of no use.

suddenly Silver the hedgehog burst into the pizzeria from the ceiling. "Its no use!" then he left cause he has common sense and didnt wanna get wrapped up in this.

the rabbit one grabbed shadow in all the commotion and shoved him down his open face. fucking voring him like a freak. shadow was swallowed but being the animatronics arent organic he was just stuck in the chest compartment trapped.

Shadow Suddenly knew he was about to do something really fucking stupid, He covers himself in radioactive cum and rips and tears his way out of bonnies asshole, bonnies robotic moans are heard, and the fucking avengers covered in casts show up, Shrek and foxy decide they will sword fight so they whip out their very long cocks and started touching each other, they both came at the same time as the two tips touched, shrek fucking won while foxy got fucked in the ass by the subway employees

suddenly, the subway employee took off his uniform and human skin. It was fucking sans undertale. “mmhhh mmhhh mmhh mhhh” 

“Does anyone understand him?” Shrek asked 

“YES, HE SAID GET OUT NOW! HE’S STALLING FOR US!!” Shadow screamed. They ran out of Fredricksons Fazbears and Co. Pizzeria and Dinery.

as scourge, shadow, and shrek all escape Fredricksons Fazbears and Co. Pizzeria and Dinery it exploded in a huge explosion as it turns out sans was a FUCKING BOMB!! The crew was absolutely cum fucked, they couldn’t believe it... sans was a fucking bomb. Wreck it Ralph and fix it Felix didn’t survive as well as the animatronics... but in the mass of the explosion Felix’s 12 inch golden dragon alien dildo hybrid flew out of wreckage,, scourge, shadow, and shrek now have the power to revive anyone they want…

Sonic would be sended to the Moon due to the explosions power, as the Moon would explode thanks to Sonic's Speed and send all the pieces of the Moon directly to the Fazbear Pizza place destroying it EVEN MORE THAN IT SHOULD BE.

the moon was destroyed and now the moon's pieces would soon be raining down onto earth or mobius wherevr tf this is.  Sonic's dead body would float thru space for the rest of all of time.

"oh shit oh fuck sonic's dead. i can finally have all his stuff!"
shadow mourned.

"but dont you need to be in his will?" scourge questioned

"crap youre right. we have to find it and then alter it." shadow plotted. " and dont think you'll be having any of his stuff. you can be paid another 1 ring"

"oh boy! a single ring!"

"We can do that later. We need to call up some allies however. And i know some people." shrek whips out his cock and starts dialing the numbers on it, he puts his dick up to his ear and shoves his entire dick down his earhole, He calls up kim jong-un, the penguins of madagascar, matt, obama, my will to live, and Alex the lion is the king of the urban jungle, the main attraction at New York's Central Park Zoo. He and his best friends -- Marty the zebra, Melman the giraffe and Gloria the hippo -- have spent their whole lives in blissful captivity before an admiring public and with regular meals provided for them. They all know what must be done. its time to meet back up in the devils palm. known as.............arizona.

They traveled to Arizona, where the Madagascar cast was waiting for them. “You’re here, finally.” Alex spoke. “It’s been a long time, ay laddie?” Shrek chuckled. They bro fisted, and kissed. Then pulled away. “So. What needs to be done.” Alex asked. Shrek showed him a picture of Fiona. Alex .. reacted

The Purple Guy would wake up and see the destroyed FredBears Pizza Building, as he'd would yell ''OH FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE!?!?''. Then, the dead body of Sonic would crash with the left pieces of the Moon and go directly to the Purple Guy's location, smashing him.

''AAAAAAH-'' The Souls would start to dance, as the fucking penis of Sonic would fall at Purple Guy's mouth, shooting his...CUM?!?!?!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? (¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿???????????????????????).

Finally, the Souls of the childs would enter at his ass punishing him FOREVER.

anyways back to the squad, so they're making a fucking plan to fight back against fiona and her fucking army. It turns out fiona is keeping some metal gears in the deeps of her fucking lemon smelling vagina. So they may need to get their hands "dirty" as fuck. Alex knows he's gonna need to get really fucking pissy against fiona because of the fact fiona fucked axels bitch known as gloria the stripper

Alex begins to walk into Fiona’s lemony smelling vagina to obtain the metal gears to stop Fionas evil plan. Shadow, Shrek, and scourge follow suit. They can hear the sound of their feet squishing against the wet smelly vagina. Shadow remarks, “its fucking sour in here DAMN”

Back to the ''Argentinos'' Where Scourge was found at the Forest...They would look at the sky.

''Por què mierda no tenemos guita? Ese gordo hijo de puta se hizo mas flaco y un erizo. Què pelotudo de mierda, he doesn't deserve to die.'' One of the Argentinos said, as the second one said:

''Pelotudo, NO SE SPEAK ENGLISH PUTO.'' He throws a rock at him, as the rock would turn into a Infinity Gem and the first Argentino started to turn purple...He'd was T H A N O S.

Thanos then fucking flew up in the air and grabbed the infinite gem, shoved it up his asshole, then shat it out again, creating the "Infinite dildo", he soars up into the fucking air singing Okay, it's Childish Gambino, homegirl drop it like the NASDAQ
Move white girls like there's coke up my asscrack
Move black girls cause, man, fuck it, I'll do either
I love pussy, I love bitches, dude, I should be runnin' PETA
In Adidas, with some short shorts, B-O-O all over me
My green is where it's supposed to be, your green is in my grocery
This Asian dude, I stole his girl, and now he got that Kogi beef
My dick is like an accent mark, it's all about the over Es
Hot like a parked car
I sound weird like nigga with hard R
Fly like the logo on my cousin's four forty
Eatin' Oreos like these white girls that blow me
Vodka for my ladies, whiskey for a grown man
Hangin' in the islands, lookin' for Earl like toe jam
I made the beat retarded, so I'm callin' it a slow jam
Butcher and I know it, man, kill beef, go ham
These rappers are afraid of him
Cause I'm a beast, bitch, Gir, Invader Zim
Gambino is a call girl, fuck you, pay me
Brand new whip for these niggas like slavery
They told me I was awful man, that shit did not phase me
Tell me how I suck again, my memory is hazy
"You're my favorite rapper, now" Yeah, dude, I better be
Or you can fuckin' kiss my ass, Human Centipede
You wanna see my girl? I ain't that dumb
You wanna see my girl? Check Maxim
"Man, why does every black actor gotta rap some?"
I don't know, all I know is I'm the best one

Thanos would check the Infinity Gem. It was the Power Stone one. Then, he'd would use the Power of the Stone to do directly where Shadow and Shrek and his entire army are going...Fiona's Location.

He'd was very angry, VERY. Fiona left the last Infinity Stones there.

thanos made his way to the lemony vagina of fiona, he whips out his cock and lands right infront of the gang. Shadow then said "HOLY FUCK?! THANOS IS ON OUR SIDE?!" Thanos: 'hell yeah bruh, bitch gots my mothafuckin' infinity gems, cant have that shit in detroit." So the group travels even further down the rabbit hole and they find out that fiona is already inside herself yo wtf-

''Alright...I guess Thanos is going to be useful! EVERYONE...!! ATTACK!'' Another voice said, as it was Gandalf and the entire Rohan and Gondor's Army! Everyone's was ready for go directly agaisnt Fiona and beat her inside of....her insidE???????????????????????????????

Anyways, Thanos would disappear and appear in Fiona's body, as everyone let out a war scream pushing Fiona's back.

Inside of Fiona's body, Thanos would sense the Infinity Stones, as the lungs of Fiona would shoot COVID-19 trying to stop Thanos. ''UGH! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!'' He'd yell in pain, as he'd would smash her lungs.

So fiona and her ugly ass fucking screams out in pain "OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK MY VAGINA ARMORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAU(ISOOHL>JISIOUJHLKDHUOLJDHULOJDHUILJIUHLJBSIUGBHJ<DHVBHDBHJDJNKSDJNHBKDJIUHLNKSLKJIUHJHKDJHDKJ<NDSJKN<JDKSN<KJ<DDD" she coughs out cum and fucking gets floored. Everyone inside her keeps fighting. and shrek lets out the final stage of his true power "MAN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTER ACT 4 REQUIEM MADE IN HEAVEN UNO REVERSE NO U OMNITRIX DRAGONBALL SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" Shrek becomes fucking god and shadows pussy and dick get wetter than the fucking grand canyon on a sunday

Shadow would use his large and incredible dick at Fiona's Throat, forcing her to stop breathing and giving time to the Gang.

At the lungs of Fiona, Thanos would finally destroy and vanish all the COVID-19's shit from Fiona...As he'd would destroy her backspine and get to the grass covered of blood. He'd finally found the Infinity Stones and let out an incredible explosion sending everyone out of Fiona's body and exploding 1/4 of Fiona's body.

Shadow: "did we do it?", Shrek: "yeah...Thanos actually helped us out. And somehow that shit didnt kill fiona...How tf-?" Fiona gets back up, deranged, 1/4th of her own fucking body is like somehow alive, shes pissed, really pissed, like on your period kind of pissed. Anyways so she fucking uses her resengan to fucking vanish. They need to really. Really kill fiona properly this time somehow. Fiona is back at a new base of operations. Africa. Its time to assemble the ultimate super weapon. ZOO WEE MAMA

The Infinity Guantlet with all the Infinity Stones would fall close where Shadow is, exhausted and hurt by the explosion, as the Avengers would appear...Damaged by the shit at Fredbears Pizza Place.

''I guess, we won only at one of the 1221095612364369803634095 (just say 100 timelines.) Timelines...'' Dr Strange said, as his cock was about to rip off from his body.

''No, we shall increase that chance of victory and finally do this! SHADOW! USE THE INFINITY GUANTLET FOR-'' Gandalf said, as he'd would be interrupted by Thanos' almost dead body... ''N-No...He can get ki-* COUGH COUGH COUGH * Killed....THAT FUCKING COV- *COUGH COUGH* COVID IS DANGEROUS...! Use it...When you are with Fiona and finally...Beat her down...AVENGE ME! SHADOW!'' He'd said, as he'd would say his last words and finally D I E.

Shrek and shadow: "THANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Shrek fucking slams his fist onto the ground, shadow knows what must be down. He takes the infinite gauntlet and its infinite gems, he places them onto their proper holes. Shadow: 'alright. Lets kill that green whore properly this time." scourge: 'I know a guy." He picks up the butt dial. "yes? Id like to call a guy. His name? Rowley."

''Roley?''Shadow said, as he'd would look at Scourge like ''who the fuck is this person someone really important is dead and now you bring everyone motherfucker bitch ass you deserve to turn into sushi's sushi so she can eat you.''.

Anyways, they continued their path directly to Fiona's location, as The Flash would appear from a portal and go into Light Speed directly to Fiona! (300.000KM Per Second.)

Where's Fiona is, at Africa...Fiona was badly hurt, as a Robot would enter inside of the body and turn into a gigantic Godzilla being the 1/4 of the body.

As everyone made it to the location of africa, everyone was really fucking weirded out to see a green godzilla rip off with fionas face on it. Shrek: 'alright, Shadow. Use the infinity gauntlet and end this madness. After all this, you and i are gonna be fucking each others asses for a while" Shadow: "thats what i was hoping to hear." Shadow Put on the infinity gauntlet and raises his hand up in the air. But something goes wrong as an atomic beam fucking hits the group, sending the gauntlet flying. SUDDENLY FUCKING SANS CATCHES IT

''NO! DON'T DO IT SANS!'' Shrek yells, as Sans would laugh and S N A P...

But...Nothing happened. The Infinity Guantlet left the Time Stone before Sans catched it, as Shadow would catch the Time Stone and turn Sans into a...Baby of 2 months!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!?

Anyways, Shadow would run to the Infinity Guantlet while everyone was fighting at the Fiona's Battleground, as Iron Man catched the Infinity Guantlet and use the last Infinity Stones for help the Gang.

''FOR GOD SAKE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SH-'' Shadow would ragequit.

The snap fucking happens and fionas body half desinigrates, HOW TF ISNT SHE DEAD?! BUT all of a sudden, BABY SANS FUCKING grabs the infinity gauntlet, Ages himself back up. STRAPS A FUCKING BOMB TO HIS CHEST AND SCREAMS "MMHMMHMHMHMHMHMMHMHMHMHMHMHMMHMHMH" Shadow: "HES SCREAMING Allahu akbar." AND SANS FUCKING EXPLODES, OH GOD IM CRYING AND SHAKING OH GOD SANS WOULD NEVER DO THIS, EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHSHIaqisl/kho.lkijuhdfeas h.olubjfvhioujdsehoj.lnkihl.sduioikuj.hqwaeojl;.hkiefihojknewqafbujihoknewfdsibujvklasedujifkhbwdabjksaswkdnjfknwsdefaqnkefsdeskdfak.jsed

EEEEEUJASGDJAIHJQAOYHDSJSKLSKLHADKADLAHKLALHKAKLÑAKÑLAÑLKAJÑKLLÑKJDSLÑKWQÑLKQEKLÑYKÑ
''OH FUCKING GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASGUIQHYIOYHQOQQJQYIEWYJWEOWEJEWOIHJWEWEKHIJLKDSJHSLKHJHDLKSAJLKSAHJALKJE'' Fiona said, as that fucking alien godzilla yelled in pain, as it would shoot an incredible beam at the core of the Earth letting out an incredible explosion sending everyone to the ground as Fiona's body would be cut in half. The Gang was dead...The only ones left was Fiona, Shrek, Shadow and 10% of the gang... (Gandalf, Alex, Rohan's army, Scourge, Rowley, etc.)

Fiona was on the ground, shes only a fucking head now. Shrek stands up and goes up to her. Fiona: "why...why did you leave me..For that fucking disgusting black creature?! WHY?!" Shrek: "so this is what this is about? jealousy huh?" Fiona: 'I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! YOU SAID YOU DID?! WHY?! WHAT DOES SHADOW HAVE THAT I DONT?!" Shrek then looked down at fiona straight in the eyes. "a mighty fine cock." Fiona sobbed, she cried, "SO YOU LEFT ME BECAUSE HE HAD A FUCKING DICK?! YOU'RE INSANE SHREK?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT-?!" "YES, AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I THINK I MADE A REALLY DAMN GOOD CHOICE LEAVING YOUR SORRY ASS LAD!" Fiona cried. She cried even more, and shrek finished the final blow, He kicked her head like a soccer ball in a convinet pool of lava

NO! NOT YEEEEET!!!'' Terminator Fiona would jump out of the Head, as Terminator Fiona would kick Shrek's cock and throw him agaisnt a wall...Then, Alex would jump and yell, crying seeing Shrek hurt, as he'd would get really angry and try to damage Fiona, as she'd would throw him almost reaching the Pool of Lava...

She'd grabbed the Infinity Guantlet, as she'd would feel the incredible power of them, as Scourge would grab the Infinity Guantlet and stop Fiona, but...She'd grabbed the Power Stone of the Infinity Guantlet and do a laser beam killing him...

''GH!'' Shadow, damaged and exhausted, crying...Would look at Fiona, as Gandalf would whisper to Shadow, saying to him ''One...Timeline.''. Shadow knew what Gandalf said, as he'd would jump to Fiona and try to catch the Infinity Guantlet but...She kicked his balls just like Shrek and throw him to the floor, as she'd said...

''I AM... SHREK'S WIFE NOW!'' She'd snaps........................................

But...Nothing Happened...?????????????. THE INFINITY STONES!! DISAPPEARED....! SHADOW GOT THEM BEFORE FIONA KICKED HIM!

Shadow held his hand up. Bleeding from his head and dick hole, the gems would merge into shadows hands. And he says. "And I. AM. SHADOW. THE HEDGEHOG!!" And he snaps with a blinding white light. Finally killing fiona for good this time. She let out one last roar and faded out as the wind carried out her dust. Into the sky. Shadow, somehow not dead, takes off the gems, runs over to shrek, and heals shrek up by giving him a good blowjob. Shrek wakes the fuck up. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck laddie. I really felt that one..hey honey." Shadow stopped sucking shreks dick for a moment and they both embraced each other, Alex cries knowing they have finally won. "Well gang. I think its time to head back home. " Alex said, Whats left of the group, then nods

''Wait!'' Shrek said, as he'd would grab the Time Stone and bring the rest of the Gang back alive, as they would notice everything's back to normal! THEY WON! NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW SHREK AND SHADOW FUCKS...!!! FOREVEEEEEEEER!!

Shadow and shrek finally fuck each other right infront of everyone, they then decide they'll have one big orgy together so they go ahead and do that, some of them gang bang each other. This goes on for like 69 hours holy fuck. Everyone does go back home, shrek and shadow lovingly embrace each other. Then shadow decides to drop the news. "shrek..i-im Pregnant." and shows the fucking thing used to determine pregnancy. Shrek wondered how the fucked that worked but it didnt matter. HE WAS HAVING 3 NEW JESUS CHRISTS FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS IS GREAT :smile: , they both kissed each other on the plane back home.

The peace finally came to make Shadow and Shrek be happy. FOREVER... Or until they die? IDK, THEY'RE JUST HAPPY, FUCKING OK? THATS ALL.

The gang would go to Madagascar again, as they learned how to fuck...THEY STARTED TO FUCK WHILE GOING TO MADAGASCAR, OMG THOSE GUYS HOW...!!!! HOW!!!?!!??!?!?!?!?"?!?!?!?!!?!

Anyways...At the fucking destroyed piece of shit FredBears, The Purple GUy was inside of a Springbonnie suit, DEAD. Then, his eyes would open and show a red light at both eyes...This is...

The End?

post credits scene
its 7 years and shadow and shrek already have 3 kids
"Im gonna go get some milk from the store. Ill be right back laddies!" Shadow: "Ok honey! becareful!". Shadow takes care of the kids for the whole day. And realises something is wrong. Shrek hasnt returned. And he usually keeps his promises...Shrek has gone missing. Shadow is insanely worried. He then calls up a friend. "Hey knuckles. Im gonna need your help. SHREK IS MISSING!!" "please. We need to find him!". The call ends.
knuckles will return in shadrek 3: Shrekles is missing. Featuring knuckles from the knuckles may chuckles series.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.