SONIC X RWBY VOLUME 3

Da ernsts22

After the battle with Dark Gaia and Team RWBY getting themselves home, Tails, was able to find a portal to th... Altro

Round One
New Challengers
Its Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned
Never Miss a Beat
Fall
Destiny
PvP
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters

End of the Beginning

2K 15 7
Da ernsts22

This is the last chapter for this series. Hope you guys enjoy it!!!

In the vault:
A flash of light shines over the vault as Ozpin and Cinder were fighting. Cinder was pushed back as she shoots ice at Ozpin, but he dodges all of it. Ozpin go towards Cinder and rapidly attacks her with his weapon and punches her in the face. Cinder's power increases as flames were surrounding around her. Ozpin creates a barrier for himself to go to Cinder as Cinder releases a big beam as they clash. A big clash happened as a bright light covers the vault.

In Beacon:
Port: That's it, everybody on board! This is a mandatory evacuation!
Oobleck: A safe zone has been established in Vale! Please, remain calm and listen to Atlas personnel!
A big yellow light comes down as Sonic was with Ruby.
Weiss: Wait, is that?
Tails: Sonic and Ruby! And he's super!
Sonic files down and puts Ruby down.
Weiss: Ruby! Sonic!
Ruby: Oh, we found you two!
Weiss: Ruby, Sonic, where have you-
Ruby: Don't worry, we're fine!
Weiss: How did he turned super?
Sonic: To be honest, I don't know either.
Ruby: What's going on? Weiss?
Sonic: Weiss, is something wrong? Tails too?
Tails and Weiss back away as they see Yang and Blake on the floor with Nora and Ren.
Sonic: What the? No...
Ruby had no words.
Blake: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
Ruby: Yang...
Sun: Hey. She's gonna be okay. The soldiers have a ship ready to take you guys to Vale.
Nora: But Jaune and Pyrrha are still missing!
Sonic, Ruby: What?!
Sun: Look guys; that giant Grimm keeps circling the school. Even the White Fang are pulling out! We all have to go... now!
Ren: We're not leaving!
Ren tried to get up, but he was hurt.
Sonic: I'm not leaving without them! I don't care what you say!
Ruby: Sonic's right. We don't leave are friends here. Me and Sonic find them... we'll find them and we'll bring them back.
Tails, Weiss: No.
Weiss: We will find them.
Tails: That's right.
Sonic: Tails...
Tails: Don't worry, Sonic. I'll be find.
Sonic: He he. You better be.
Weiss: Watch after Blake and Yang. We'll be back.
Sun: Ugh, you better be!
The four runs back to the center to find Pyrrha and Jaune.

With Pyrrha and Jaune:
Pyrrha and Jaune made it out of the vault as they were outside.
Jaune: Okay, I think I have Glynda's number.
Jaune goes in its scroll looking for her number.
Jaune: Pyrrha? What was all of that?
Pyrrha: I-I
A shake happens as Cinder was going up top
Jaune: But... Ozpin...
Pyrrha: There's no time... Go! Get to Vale, and call for help!
Jaune: Huh? What're you gonna do?
Pyrrha looks up at the tower.
Jaune: No. No, Pyrrha, you can't! You saw how powerful she is! Pyrrha, I won't let you do-
A seconds later, Pyrrha kisses Jaune in the lips.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry.
Pyrrha pushes Jaune into s locker.
Jaune: Hey! W-wait! Stop! Stop! Pyrrha, please don't do this!
Pyrrha presses the button as the locker blasts off. Pyrrha turns around and walks over to the top. When she got in the elevator, it was broken and there was a hole up. Pyrrha uses her semblance of gravity to push herself up.

With Sonic and the others:
Weiss gets a call from Jaune.
Weiss: It's Jaune! Where are you?
Jaune: Weiss! Please you have to stop her!
Weiss: What?
Jaune: Pyrrha! She's going after that woman... at the top of the tower! She doesn't stand a chance!
Weiss: Jaune, What are you talking about? Where are you?
Jaune: Don't worry about me! Please... You have to save Pyrrha.
Weiss: We will. Are you okay?
Jaune screams in anguish as he throws his scroll on the floor.
Weiss: Jaune? Jaune!
Sonic: What?!
The Grimm Dragon flies around and sticks on the tower.
Ruby: I have a plan.
Weiss: You always do.
Tails: We gotta save her, no matter what!
Sonic: You guys handle the Grimm, I'll fly up to Pyrrha.
Ruby: Will you be okay?
Sonic: Do you know who I am? I'm Sonic the Hedgehog! Of course!
Ruby: Of course.
Tails: Be careful, Sonic.
Weiss: Make sure you get her back!
Sonic: I will.
Sonic flies up to the tower as Tails, Ruby, and Weiss handle the Grimm.

With Cinder:
Cinder was up in the tower as she sees the Grimm Dragon flies next to her.
Cinder: Shhh... This is your home now.
Moments later, the elevator screeches as Pyrrha throws her sword at Cinder, but she misses. Pyrrha throws her shield at Cinder and kicks it with her shield, but cinder blocks it. Pyrrha gets her weapons back as Sonic flies through the window and stands next to Pyrrha.
Pyrrha: Sonic?!
Sonic: Pyrrha!
Cinder: You! You ruined my plan! How dare you?!
Sonic: You think I'll let you do that?! I wont let you hurt anyone longer!
Pyrrha: Sonic, why did you-
Sonic: Now's not the time, Pyrrha! We gotta stop her now!
Pyrrha: Right!
Cinder shoots fire at Sonic and Pyrrha, but that dodged it. Sonic throws energy blasts at Cinder, but she dodges it. Cinder shoots fire at Sonic, but Pyrrha steps in and shields for Sonic. Pyrrha rushes in so hit Cinder, but she holds her sword and shoots fire at Pyrrha sending her to the wall. Cinder rushes towards Pyrrha, but Sonic kicks Cinder away and shoots energy blasts at her making smoke. Cinder goes to Sonic, but Pyrrha throws her and rushes at Cinder to hit her, but Cinder blocks it Sonic punches Cinder and Pyrrha grabs her as they both slam into the floor. Pyrrha gets her speed close to her neck as Cinder was holding it. The Grimm Dragon flies to the tower as Cinder was crushing Pyrrha's sword. Cinder crushes Pyrrha's sword and elbows her as the roof and the windows were broken.
Sonic: Pyrrha!
Cinder goes to attack Pyrrha, but Sonic steps in and fights her. Sonic points Pyrrha at the gear as Pyrrha uses her gravity to get all of the gear as Sonic punches Cinder and backs off as the gear falls down on Cinder, but Cinder breaks through as one of the gear takes out Pyrrha's aura.
Sonic: Pyrrha! Cinder shoots fire at Sonic as he was on the floor.
Pyrrha: Sonic!
With Tails, Ruby and Weiss:
The three were dealing with the Grimm.
Ruby: We've gotta hurry!
Tails: Weiss the tower!
Weiss: Right!
Weiss uses her glyphs to stick it in the wall.
Weiss: You can do this.
Ruby runs and jumps on the wall as she runs up to the top.
Pyrrha throws her shield at Cinder, but Cinder throws her arrow as it goes through the shield, but Sonic grabs it and throws it.
Sonic: Now I'm serious!
Sonic punches Cinder as she was in the air. Cinder shoots fire at Sonic as Sonic flies around dodging the fire. Cinder shoots fire at Sonic, but Sonic's aura deflects it as they fly in the air. Cinder shoots fire at Sonic, but Sonic catches it and throws it back at Cinder.
Cinder blocks it as smoke was in the air. Sonic flies through the smoke as Sonic punches Cinder blow by blow and sends her down. Sonic flies down and kicks her up the the air and flies up one more time as a big energy was on his hand.
Sonic: Take this!
Sonic flies down and hits Cinder with his energy beam as Cinder falls down to the tower as a big smoke happens.
Pyrrha: What power...
Sonic flies down as he was tired from his super firm and turns back to normal.
Sonic: Good thing it's over.
All of a sudden, an arrow was going for Pyrrha.
Sonic: No!
Sonic jumps in the way as he was hit with the arrow.
Pyrrha: Sonic NO!
Sonic falls on the floor.
Cinder: It's unfortunate you were promised a power that was never truly yours. But take comfort in knowing that I will use it in ways you could never have imagined.
Sonic: Stop...
Sonic holds Cinder's shoe as she kicks Sonic.
Cinder: I'll deal with you later.
Pyrrha: Sonic no!
Cinder: And you! You ruined my plans! If it wasn't for you, that robot girl would've died!
Sonic: Well, good thing she was able to get out of here safely.
Cinder: I'll finish you here now.
Ruby gets up in the tower as she sees Sonic on the floor with Pyrrha was screaming to stop.
Ruby: Sonic!
Cinder takes out her arrow as she was gonna finish Sonic.
Ruby: SONIC!!!
Ruby's eyes turned white as a big bright light surrounded the tower hurting the Grimm Dragon.
Cinder: WHAT!

In a house:
Ruby was laying down in the bed. Ruby slowly opens her eyes as she sees her dad sitting right next to her.
Taiyang: Ruby! You're awake!
Ruby: What happened?
Taiyang: Your uncle Qrow found you, unconscious. He got you outta there though; he got you home safe.
Ruby: Wait! Sonic! Is he alright?! And Yang! She okay too?!
Taiyang: Oh your friend there. He's fine he's right there.
Ruby sees Sonic laying down in bed.
Taiyang: Thankfully he doesn't have any injuries he'll get up in a few minutes.
Ruby: Thank goodness.
Taiyang: And Yang... She's uhh... She's gonna be alright. I think she's just... I think it's just gonna take some time for her to get used to things. She's too strong to let this stop her. I'm just glad to have my girls back home.
Ruby: What happened to the school! And Vale! Were they able to clear out the Grimm?
Taiyang: Things at Vale are under control. But the school? It's... it's not that simple. That thing, whatever it is... doesn't seem to be dead. Don't get me wrong, you did a number on it. But... it's not disappearing. It's... kind of... frozen. I know that doesn't sound to bad, but it keeps attracting more Grimm to the school.
Ruby: I did what?
Taiyang: Hmm?
Ruby: You said I did a number on it. What do you mean?
Taiyang: I... Look, that's not important right now, we can talk about it later.
Sonic slowly wakes up as he sees himself in s house.
Sonic: What the? Where am I?
Taiyang: Good, your awake.
Sonic: Ruby your here? That's good. So what's going on?
Taiyang: The school is attracting with more Grimm. It's... kind of a mess.
Qrow: It's always a mess.
Qrow walks in the room. Mind if we have a minute?
Taiyang: What, I can't stay here?
Qrow: Tai, please.
Taiyang gets out of the chair and kisses Ruby on the head.
Taiyang: I'm glad your alright. I'll go make us some tea.
Taiyang walks out of the room.
Sonic: I'm guessing that's your dad, right?
Ruby: Yeah, he is.
Qrow sits down on the chair.
Qrow: So... how you two feeling?
Sonic: I'm fine.
Ruby: I- I kind of hurt... all over.
Qrow: That makes sense, after what you just did.
Ruby: You guys keep saying that! That I did something. What are you talking about?
Qrow: What was the last thing you remember?
Ruby: I ran up the side of the tower. And when I got to the top, I- Pyrrha! Is she...?
Qrow: Don't worry, she's fine. You should thank Sonic for jumping in to save her.
Ruby: Thank goodness. Thanks, Sonic.
Sonic: It was nothing.
Ruby: After that I saw Sonic, Pyrrha and Cinder. Cinder was going to finish Sonic, but then everything went white.
Qrow: Anything else?
Ruby: I remember... my head hurting.
Qrow: The night you met Ozpin, What was the first thing he said to you?
Ruby: I don't know... I think it was something about-
Qrow: Silver eyes.
Sonic: Silver eyes?
Qrow: That's an extremely rare trait.
Ruby: So?
Qrow: You're special, Ruby. And not in the "Daddy loves his special angel" kinda way. You're special the same way your mom was. Remnant's full of legends and stories. Some of them true, some made up. But there's one Oz told me from s very long time ago.
Sonic: What is it?
Qrow: Back before huntsmen, before kingdoms. It was said that those born with silver eyes were destined to lead the life of a warrior. You see, the creatures of Grimm- the most fearsome monsters mankind has ever encountered were afraid of those silver eyed warriors. They were the best of the best. It was said that even a single look from one of these fighters could strike a Grimm down. It's a ridiculous story.
Sonic: So your saying that legend about silver eyes, Ruby has it like her mother?
Qrow: Yep.
Ruby: But... you think that I might be...
Qrow: Well... A giant monster's currently frozen on top of Beacon tower. And you're here, safe in bed.
Ruby: Wait... wait, how did you know what Ozpin said to me? The night we met?
Qrow: All those missions I go on, all the times I'm away in some far off place... it's been for Ozpin. But he's missing now. Something's been set in motion... and with Oz gone, I'll have to pick up where he left off.
Ruby: Then what can I do? If I'm so special, then I can help! Right?
Sonic: I'm helping too.
Qrow: You two really wanna help? Get some rest. You're in no condition to go anywhere right now.
Sonic: What do you mean? I'm perfectly- oww.
Qrow: You may have no injuries, but you still got hurt from that arrow. Besides, our enemy's trail leads all the way to Haven. That'd be quite a trip for a pipsqueak like you two.
Sonic: Okay, pretty funny.
Qrow: He he. Catch ya later, kiddos.
Qrow leaves the room.
Ruby: Hey, Sonic?
Sonic: Yeah.
Ruby: Promise me that you will always be with me.
Sonic: What kind of question is that! Of course I will.
Ruby: He he. Thanks. Let's go visit Yang's room.
Sonic: Sure.

In Yang's room:
Yang was in her room laying on bed with one arm
Sonic and run comes in.
Ruby: Yang?
Sonic: Hey, Yang.
Yang: Ruby. Sonic.
Ruby goes towards Yang and hugs her.
Ruby: I'm so glad you're okay.
Yang: But I'm not. It's all gone. The school. My arm.
Ruby: Yang, where are Weiss and Blake?
Sonic: Yeah, and Tails?
Yang: Weiss's father... came for her. Tails decided to go with her so her father agreed that he goes.
Sonic: Huh?
Ruby: What? What do you mean?
Yang: No one outside of Vale knows what happened here. Before the tower fell... The last thing people saw was Atlas attacking innocent people and Grimm destroying the city. Everyone's scared. No one knows who to trust. So Weiss's father came to take her and Tails back to Atlas, where he thinks it's safe.
Sonic: (Thank goodness your okay.)
Ruby: What about- And Blake ran!
Sonic: What?
Yang: Sun saw her go. After we got to the city... she just... ran!
Ruby: But... why?
Yang: I don't know. And I don't care.
Sonic: You sure about that? You and her going on adventures, defeating villains, Grimm? Was that you don't care?
Yang didn't say nothing.
Ruby: There has to be a reason she-
Yang: No, there doesn't! Sometimes bad things just happen!
Ruby: So what do we do now?
Yang: You can do whatever you want. I'm gonna lie here.
Ruby: Yang...
Yang: Just leave me alone.
Sonic and Ruby walks out of the room.
Ruby: *Softly* I love you.
They both leave the room.

Outside the house:
Sonic and Ruby grab theirs weapons and things to go.
Jaune: Hey.
Ruby: Hey, Jaune.
Sonic: Hey man.
Jaune: Haven's a long way to go.
Jaune: I know. But it's the only way we have.
Ruby: And you're sure you wanna come along?
Ren: The journey will be perilous, and whether we'll find answers at the end is entirely uncertain.
Nora: But we wouldn't be here if we weren't up for it.
Pyrrha: Ren's right. And Sonic, thanks for the save.
Sonic: He, no problem.
Ruby: Then let's get started.
Sonic: Yeah! Another adventure awaits so there's no time to waste!
Sonic, Ruby, and Team JNPR walks down the snowy road as they settle their journey on Haven.

Hey guys, Lightingfoxy12 and that's it for the last chapter!!! Thank you guys for liking this series and I'll see you in the forth volume!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

224K 3.2K 60
Have you ever wondered what would happen if the characters of RWBY accidentally get transported to Earth and discover that Earth has a web show based...
1.2K 4 12
(Update: Make sure you check out the Remake) Sonic and Tails get sent through a portal that takes them to The Tree Of Life and meets The Lion Guard a...
3.1K 60 27
The Beacon Academy fell and the group found itself divided. Krystal is on her way to Menagerie, and Night, Dragon, and Resare are in Vacuo, preparing...
16.4K 288 21
final book of the "Remnant's King" series. 18 years later, Gojira and his wives move onto patch and start to raise their children. the children then...