แด„แด€แดส™แดส แด | แด‹แดแดแด‹แด 

BแปŸi ttaestykookie

๐™๐˜ผ๐™€๐™‚๐™‚๐™๐™†| In which Taehyung is a Camboy known as V and Jeongguk finds out. - Kookv - smut - omegavers... Xem Thรชm

๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™๐™Š.
*๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค: ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™‚
*๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š: ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™‘
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง: ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š: ๐™’๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ 
*๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ: ๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š
*๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™‚๐™œ๐™ช๐™ ๐™ž๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ: ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™จ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐™‹๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š: ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™Š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™‡ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™™
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™‡๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™…๐™ค๐™—
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ?
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™’๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™„๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ: ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฎ
*๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ (๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ)

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š

3.8K 223 154
BแปŸi ttaestykookie

Tuesday, June 2nd

"HEY, TAEBEAR." A smooth and velvety voice called out.

Peering up from his phone, Taehyung looked behind him with pure joy resonating in his smile. "Hey, Bun. How'd your date go?" He asked raising his arms out to greet his best friend properly.

Jeongguk, the said alpha, accepted the hug eagerly and moved to the seat in front of Taehyung before sighing at the appointed question. He crossed his legs and leaned in, a sheer sign that Jeon Jeongguk was about to spill out all his troubles. Not that Taehyung minded. If anything he enjoyed the nonstop rambling if it meant he could hear the younger boy's voice for longer.

"Long or short version?"

Taehyung dropped his phone down to his lap to give his friend his utmost attention. "Long version. Give me all the deets," the omega grinned.

Taehyung and Jeongguk haven't succumbed to the natural instincts of omega and alpha stereotypes. They're childhood friends. Taehyung the omega who's an art fanatic and Jeonguk the dancing prodigy. They've never gotten past the line of best friends nor does either of them intend to. Well, that's what Taehyung wants Jeongguk to think. Behind his best friend act, is a lovesick puppy, one of which has never been let loose due to the alpha being as straight as a needle.

Jeongguk is interested in girl omegas, at least, that's what Taehyung assumes. Because every time his best friend mentions he's got another girlfriend it breaks his fucking heart. But like every mature man, he smiles through the excruciating pain each and every time. At this point, he's used to it. Used to the burning ache that trifles his heart.

"This time it wasn't my fault," Jeongguk explained, emphasizing the my. "You know I'm a good guy, I don't like to fuck on the first date but, dude, she was pressing her fucking boobs on me the whole time while we walked and making these faces. It was actually kind of annoying. So, you know, I told her—"

"Ggukie," Taehyung slowly blinked, inhaling his deep frustration, "you what?"

So yeah, he may just be in love with an idiot, an idiot who's a year younger and experimenting with the trials of a long and harsh college life for the first time. He knows how it is, as an observer he's watched countless new college freshmen go through multiple stages. Jeongguk happens to be in the 'I want a girlfriend so badly' phase.

Great. right?

Not! It fucking sucks.

Jeongguk held out his arms with a cheeky grin displaying his alphan canines, "I told her I didn't feel good."

That was hardly a relief. Taehyung squinted his eyes, "oh."

You could say he felt better but Jeongguk's stories tended to go ballistic like a roller coaster. You never knew where he was going until he got there.

"And well, she decided she'd take me home, and when we got to my place she sort of did that thing where girls are like 'let me take care of you' and shit to probably show off how good of wives they'd be but I didn't want that so I denied her. She was cute but, too slutty, you know? It was too much and I'd rather have a girl who's conservative around me. I don't need other alphas eyeing my girl, only me."

"Yeah," Taehyung mumbled, he bit the inside of his cheek. There were so many things he wanted to say other than a simple, yeah, the bitterness sitting at the tip of his tongue, but he knew better than to act on his emotions.

As an omega, they're seen as sexual beings. Taehyung, being an odd one of the bunch, doesn't find pleasure in showing off his body, he could if he wanted to, but he'd never do that. He doesn't like getting stared at unless the people don't know who he is of course. He'd rather have Jeongguk be the only alpha to see him for who he is.

"But Tae, she got so fucking mad! I didn't know what to say! She kept yelling and yelling about how I'm obviously not interested in her and that I'm probably fucking someone else and left, slamming the door very hard in the process mind you. So, in a way, I'm glad I denied her, she was a hormonal bitch who wanted me for my glorious body."

Taehyung was processing all of this information and shook his head, "so, what I'm taking from all of this, is that you're okay and it didn't affect you this time. I know how big your alpha pride is, so I'm kind of shocked you're not at the gym right now."

"I know, same," he ran his hand through his hair and looked down. "Ah, are you gonna finish that?" he mumbled, licking the side of his lips, eyeing the croissant Taehyung failed to fully devour.

Taehyung looked down at the treat he bought, his hunger had diminished long ago, "go ahead." He stood up placing his phone down, "I'm going to the bathroom actually, be right back okay?"

Grabbing the croissant, Jeongguk nodded, watching as his best friend left the table.

Taehyung's outfit was as aesthetic as ever, hair curled around a pink beret, shirt poofing out from his high-waisted pants, the ones that accentuate his perky ass—okay maybe he's staring at places he shouldn't be.

Jeongguk depends on plain t-shirts, ripped jeans, and timberlands. The usual outfit, perfect for a noncreative fellow such as himself.

He found it cute though that Taehyung always managed to look his best. It made him stand out, but not too much. Taehyung hates attention.

Jeongguk gulped down the croissant hoping he wasn't burdening Taehyung with his problems. He knows the brunette is one to care more about others than himself. It's always been that way. Taehyung's a good listener; it's one reason why Jeongguk relies on him so much, but it makes him fail to listen to Taehyung in return.

Taehyung was his senior back in high school. The omega took care of him whenever he had flashes of anger, or whenever he'd question life. They have history together. Taehyung could be in the same category as family, but there's something about him that fits the best friend role. Not a brother role, that place is taken by Namjoon.

The alpha took out his phone to play clash of clans, proud of himself for almost being able to level up one of the highest ranked characters. He couldn't wait to tell Taehyung he knew the omega would be super fucking jealous.

But, before he could press the app, Taehyungs phone dinged and he curiously reached over to grab it not thinking much of it. He's sure his best friend wouldn't mind, it's not like he's snooping. Plus, he knows the password, Taehyung wouldn't give him the password if he didn't trust him. He swiped open the phone and looked at the text message uncaringly.

Taehyung:

Hey! I was wondering if I'm going to get paid soon.
Read 10:28 am

Money guy:

You'll be getting paid this Friday after your next cam show. I ordered you a new toy, so be sure to use it, V. Your fans will love it.

Jeongguk froze pressing his lips into a straight line. He scrunched up his nose in confusion. He read over the two texts twice but still couldn't understand what it meant. Who in the world is V? And why is this guy's contact name money guy?

Super creative Taehyung.

The alpha placed the phone down the way it was before hoping Taehyung wouldn't notice. He wasn't supposedly shocked, more like super confused and oddly intrigued. The text sounded shady as fuck.

Was Tae testing some illegal shit?

I mean he wouldn't have to keep that a secret Jeongguk wouldn't mind doing some illegal shit either...

"Ggukie, I'm back," Taehyung's voice rang, but Jeongguk flinched looking up at him from the phone he was trying to distract himself with. The innocent smile on his best friend's face made him regret considering those ideas. Taehyungs too pure to be involved in shady shit. What's he thinking?

"You okay?" Taehyung asked.

Fuck, his best friend would definitely notice how strange he's acting. He attempted a smile but it came out tense and Taehyung tilted his head, thick lips pursing out in a pout.

"What's wrong? Did one of your ex's show up?"

"What?" Jeongguk shook his head. "No, it's not that." He turned on his phone to check the time and soon started uselessly tapping and swiping at his phone at nothing in particular, wanting to seem occupied. When he noticed how Taehyung looked at his own phone, teeth clamping down at his lower lip nervously, he put his phone down. What did Tae have to be nervous about? Was he actually doing illegal shit?

Jeongguk stood up, his mind racing, "I forgot I had, um, rehearsal. Uh, see you later?"

"But you just got here." Taehyung's pout deepened, putting his phone down and watching as Jeongguk strode away, not looking back. The omega sat down slumping.

"What the fuck? Did I do something wrong?"

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

226K 7.7K 27
Taehyung as little Omega with great ability that consume his body health and energy. He always feels that he is useless because being weak and always...
206K 8.3K 15
'I, Jeon Jungkook, rejected you Omega as my Mate' 'Traitor!' Omegaverse || Taekook FF || ๐Ÿบ Top_Kook Bottom_Tae ๐Ÿ†Highest Ranking ๐Ÿฅ‡#1 taegguk Starte...
1.4M 65.1K 52
Who would've thought the big bad alpha could be that submissive. - Cover by: @JinnieFinnie
497K 23.3K 41
Completed JK is a wolf, not any but a really important one. Taehyung is a human. Nice, kind of pure but not weak. One night, JK helps Tae and find...