Mystical Adventure (Dragon Ba...

由 LongSwordStyle55

This story follows the adventures of Son Goku and his older brother Y/N as they train in martial arts and exp... 更多

Y/N Bio [UPDATED again...]
Prologue: Before The Eradication
Chapter 1: Crash-Landing
Chapter 2: Y/N The Galactic Patrolman
Chapter 3: Surprises for Y/N! A new adventure awaits
Chapter 4: Two Saiyans And An Earthling (Don't forget the turtle)
Chapter 5: Oolong The Shapeshifter
Chapter 6: Yamcha and Puar! The Desert Duo!
Chapter 7: Special Training (Lemon Chapter)
Chapter 8: Fry-Pan Mountain
Chapter 9: The Rabbit Mob
Chapter 10: Shenron The Dragon God
Chapter 11: Turtle Hermit Training
Who do you want to be paired with?
And the winner is...
Do you guys want me to write a lemon chapter?
Chapter 13: Goku's Sticky Situation And Krillin Vs Jackie Chun!
Chapter 14: Saiyan Square Off
Chapter 15:The Closing Acts (Final Chapter)
Should I make a Naruto story or a My Hero Academia story?
Check out my Spiderman/My Hero Academia story!
Mystical Adventure will return in Early 2021!

Chapter 12: Diving In Too Deep

1.1K 24 19
由 LongSwordStyle55

Last time on Dragon Ball! Y/N and Goku headed to Kame House to begin their training with Master Roshi. Along the way they befriended a bald monk by the name of Krillin. After eight months of intense training the tournament has finally arrived! Will they succeed or will their training have been for nothing? All of these questions will be answered right now!

Chapter 12: Diving In Too Deep

"Alright boys! Keep your knees high!" Roshi Yelled as the four of you ran together in one straight line, you, Goku and Krillin were carrying milk delivery crates whilst wearing weighted turtle shells. The tournament was a month away and you didn't know if this training was even preparing you for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now plow these fields with your bare hands!" Roshi ordered the three of you as you began the bitter work. "When do you think he's gonna teach us fighting moves?" Goku panted. Both you and Krillin shrugged and carried on with the task at hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Martial arts isn't all about getting big muscles and being strong, you should also train the mind as well." Roshi Explained. You were sitting on a log next to Goku and Krillin and Roshi sat in front of you. You all held a strange type of book with an inappropriate cover. "Y/N, begin from page 40."

"Ok. 'No Bob, please.' Moaned Margaret but Bob brought his hand down to her underwear. 'Don't worry, daddy's coming.' Another moan escaped Margaret and she began to-."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The turtle hermit way also teaches you to do everything at it's full potential. Play well, sleep well, eat well. That is the Turtle Hermit Way." You were all taking a break from training and were all relaxing. Even thought the tournament was a week away you felt confident you'd be able to do well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all stood outside Kame House in our training clothes and with the weighted turtle shells on our back. Roshi's car was just next to us and we'd be using it to get to the airport. "Well boys it's time to set out for West City! But before we do, you can take off your weights." I took off the extremely heavy shell and immediately felt way lighter than I was before. It was like there were springs in my feet as I leaped into the air higher than I ever have before. Kakarot and Krillin did the same and we bounced around performing tricks with our new weightlessness. After getting used to the feeling we changed into suits.

"How come we have to wear this funny looking suit?" I asked looking down at the tie and poking the fedora cap upon my head. "Either way I think both you and Krillin look funny." Kakarot grinned pulling Krillin's sleeve. "Well you should probably look in a mirror." Krillin joked playfully punching Kakarot's arm. "Well good luck!" Launch smiled at me and the others as she placed a small kiss on my cheek to my slight embarrassment. "Please look after the place while we're gone Launch!" Roshi said as he opened the car door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking the plane and an Uber we had finally arrived at the World Tournament, or the Tenkaichi Budokai however the heck you wanna call it. I was immediately taken aback by the sheer amount of people focused in one spot. Adults and kids alike were all gathered here buying treats and buying their tickets for the tournament. This was definitely overwhelming. "Okay time to sign you three up. Wait here while I get it all sorted." Master Roshi Said As he walked off to sign up. 

After a while he returned and we followed him inside where he set down the suitcase in his hand and opened it up to reveal some sorta clothing. "No way! Are those turtle hermit Gi's?!" Krillin Asked amazed. "You bet, we can't have you fighting in those fancy suits now can we?" Roshi replied. We took our uniforms and changed into them, I didn't wanna take off my saiyan armour so I wore the gi under it.

"Alright this is as far as I can go with you three, I'll be up front with the others where the finals take place so if I see you guys then I know that I've done a good job. Alright then good luck." He ran off leaving us to enter the giant room where the qualifiers were taking place. "Look at all these people, do you really think Master Roshi's training prepared us for this?" Krillin wondered looking around at all the fighters. "Well we did everything he said." Kakarot replied nonchalantly.  The sound of a microphone turning on caught our attention and we turned to see an old guy standing on one of the fighting stages. "For five years contestants you have trained and waited for this opportunity to compete for the title of 'Strongest Under The Heavens' you have journeyed here from all corners of the earth."

I snickered at that last bit.

"This year we have a total of 138 warriors from around the world from whom only eight will be allowed to enter the final rounds. This year we will truly be honoured by a fierce competition indeed." I was shocked that together 138 people would be fighting eachother but it only made my blood boil more. The old man then began to carry on his speech. "Listen well, I will explain the tournament's rules. All contestants will fight upon these stages, should you fall off or lose consciousness, or plead mercy or cry then you lose. However you may NOT kill your opponent! Nor may you use weapons, the qualifying round will last only one minute and if the match has not been settled by that time victory will be decided upon by the judges. Due to the great number of contestants this year the qualifying rounds have been divided into four blocks. The two victors from each block will be named entrants in the finals. One by one please draw a slip of paper, compare the number in it to the chart and proceed to your block." The man finished.

We went over to the box and took our papers, "I got 93! What did you guys get?" Krillin nervously asked, "Ummmmm 70." Kakarot replied. Krillin was shocked when he looked at the board to see that the two of them were in the same block. "Oh come on we're both in Block 3!! I don't wanna fight you Goku." 

"Well you're pretty far apart so you guys might not have to fight eachother." I said looking down at my number and then at the board. "I'm 22 so I'm in Block 4 so I guess I don't have to worry about fighting you two." Krillin sighed in relief, "Looks like we're gonna have to separate then Y/N, do your best!" Kakarot smiled at me as we did a high five and I saluted Krillin. I walked off to Block 4 and looked around at the people I'd be pit against. "Alright then let's start this off with number 22 and number 21!" The referee yelled to my excitement, I jumped onto the stage to face my opponent. She was a woman with purple curly hair shaped into a ball, she had dark blue eyes and a beauty mark on her left cheek. Why'd I have to fight someone so good looking?

"Alright then begin!" The ref announced, I got into my fighting stance waiting for her to make the first move and she smiled and began to giggle to my confusion. "What's so funny?" "Oh nothing, just that you won't be able to stand a chance against my Strip No Jutsu." I rose an eyebrow but immediately gaped once she began to undress herself, this girl took off her clothes to fight?! I instinctively looked away once she got into her underwear but this was all apart of her plan. She rushed at me when I wasn't looking and roundhouse kicked me at the side of my head which sent me spiralling off the stage, I was taken off guard by this but quickly pulled my legs and my arms back and stopped myself from hitting the ground by enabling my flight. Now she was the one taken off guard and I smirked when I flew back onto the stage. "I won't go down so eas-. Damn it's distracting to look at you when you're barely wearing any clothes." I frowned looking away again, she rushed at me again and punched me in the chest this time pushing me back a bit onto my butt. I looked up to see her aiming a kick to my face but I quickly side rolled out of the way and got back to my feet. How was I supposed to fight her like this? And I can't aim for her body when her boobs and her butt is exposed like this! I guess I have no choice but to close my eyes and hope for the best. So that's what I did, I was silent and focused on any sudden sounds or changes. 

No P.O.V

Ranfuan the woman who you was fighting smiled at your new tactic. "This kid thinks he's smart, even if he can't see me he won't be able to trust his other senses 100%." She thought as she quietly tip toed to one of the fighters who were watching the brawl. "I'll let you squeeze my butt if you help me." She whispered to the man's joy, "Watch out! Behind you!" The man yelled you turned around and opened your eyes expecting to see her about to attack but instead saw the faces of amused onlookers. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain at the back of your head which caused you to fall onto the ground face first, "15 seconds left!" The referee called out. "I'm sorry handsome but this is the end of the line, try again next time." She taunted slowly walking over to you. You groaned and sat up to look at her, if time ran out before she knocked you off then the judges would decide the winner and it's obvious who that is. You had to do an ass pull or else...

That's it!

Your P.O.V

It was hard to look at her due to her beautiful face and her body but all I have to do is imagine someone else's face! With all my willpower and imagination I imagined Frieza's face on her busty body instead causing me to burst out in laughter. "What's so funny?" She Asked. "You wouldn't get it." With one swift uppercut you sent her flying out of the stage and watched as she landed all the way in Block 1. Everyone in your block was surprised at the quick finish and the ref adjusted his glasses, "Victory goes to number 22. Hey can we get an ambulance over here for number 21?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The other fights weren't interesting to watch so I spent my time doing quick workouts and resting to prepare myself for the next fight. I paused when I heard someone call out my name and turned to see some random guy with short hair. Though his clothes did look familiar, "Do I know you?" The man smiled, "Remember when you told me the next time we'd meet you'd kill me?" Then it clicked, "Yamcha! Wow man I didn't recognise you with that stupid looking hair! Bulma did say you cut it but I didn't expect it to look like that!" I beamed pointing at it. "Oh yeah, she said long hair wasn't popular in West City. But I didn't know you'd be here! Is Goku here as well?" "Oh yeah he's off in Block 3 with our training mate Krillin. Looks like we're in the same block eh? Can't wait to finally have a proper fight with you." I smirked nudging him in the stomach playfully, "I doubt it, we are positioned pretty far apart." He nervously rubbed the back of his head.

"Alrighty then, next up is number 22 again and number 24 again!" The ref announced, "Looks like I'm up." I climbed up onto the stage and walked towards my opponent. He was a bulky dark skinned guy with red funny looking hair and a bandana wrapped around his forehead. "Begin!" The ref yelled. Number 24 grinned and began bouncing up and down and began to show off his boxing gloves. "Listen here boy! I defeated Pogan Laul and Woe Jeller! You've got nothing on me, so you might as well give up while you can." He taunted, I was unamused and simply backhanded him out of the ring and smiled once I saw him land in a heap. "Ugh, y-you may have won this one! B-but I'll check your monthly listeners!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tournament progressed and you had just managed to defeat your final opponent which qualified you for the finals. Even Yamcha made it and so the two of you went to Block 3 since you finished before them. "Hey Kakarot! Guess who just made it into the finals?!" You smirked folding your arms. "Wow Y/N that's great! So did I! But hey, whose the other guy?" Yamcha smiled "It's me Yamcha." Goku was surprised but smiled. "Oh it's good to see you again! Hey are Bulma and the others here too?!" Yamcha nodded and after Krillin won and made it into the finals the three of you ran off into the crowd to find them. "He said they'd be out front, but I can't see them with all these people around us." Goku muttered. You flew up into the air and spotted them further away so you grabbed onto your brother and friend and flew over to them.

"Hey guys long time no see!" You called out to your friends, they turned around and were ecstatic to see you again. "Oh Goku, Y/N! It's great to see you two again!" Oolong smiled hugging your younger brother. "Yep, how've you guys been?" Goku Asked to Bulma and Puar. "We've been good, I didn't expect you guys to be competing though, why didn't you tell me that over the phone Y/N?" Bulma Asked you as you smiled sheepishly. "H-hello." Krillin greeted nervously bowing. "Oh yeah this is our training partner Krillin." You smiled placing your hand on the bald monk's shoulder. "Hm, So the three of you have qualified it seems?" Roshi Asked walking over to us. We nodded and grinned, "Well that's great! I sure am proud of you."

"Oh yeah Y/N I competed the device you wanted. It took me seven months to complete it and even my dad had to step in so you owe me big time for this!" She said passing you the small circular contraption. "Oh thanks a bunch. I knew you'd be the only one to do this since you did tell me that you and your dad were geniuses." You replied dropping it into your pocket. "Oh thanks." She smiled with a slight blush on her cheeks, "You know after the tournament we could hang out for a bit if you'd like?" She smiled getting a little closer to you.

The moment was cut short by the speakers being turned on and an announcer speaking, "The championship rounds will begin momentarily! Will the eight finalists please assemble in the main martial arts hall?" "Well looks like we're up, see you all later!" Goku called out as the three of you began to make your way to where you needed to be. Your friends wished good luck to you all but Roshi instead cleared his throat. "I never realised how much I missed being around those two." Bulma thought brushing her hair to she side but Oolong was confused as he looked around to see Master Roshi gone. "Where's the old guy?" He muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all in the main hall clustered together, I looked around at the others. Not counting my friends and my brother there was some kinda dinosaur, a guy in a turban and some old guy. But suddenly a strong stench filled my nose and I turned to see a really big guy with a horrible smell. "Ugh he stinks!" I cried out grabbing my nose in pain. "Who in the world is that giant?!" Krillin Asked in surprise at his size. "He's the toughest, his strength is a legend amongst martial artists. But even more powerful is the stench he developed by never taking a bath in his entire life." Yamcha explained to your disgust. "Battered by the terrible stench one instinctively pinches their nostrils. And in that moment he strikes while your hands are preoccupied. That is the way of stink fu." He finished off.

Krillin: "Huh that's crazy."

Me: "Sorta like number 21 who used Strip No Jutsu to make me look away and attacked me when I couldn't see."

Announcer: "Now hear this! All finalists please assemble, except you. Stand away a little further." He muttered pointing at the stinking mammoth of a man. The announcer then took out a long stick and pointed to a chart detailing how the championships would go. "We will now draw lots to determine match-ups and fights schedules. When your name is called please come forth and draw a slip." The announcer explained.

Announcer: "Uh Okay, Let's start with Nam! Number six." 

Nam: "Here."

Nam was a little on the skinny side but he still had noticeable muscles. He was the one in a turban. "That would be match three." The announcer muttered writing Nam's name below the six on the chart.

Announcer: "Uhm, Kaiju Giran?" 

Giran: "Yo!"

"Number eight match four." The announcer wrote the dinosaur's name below the eight on the chart.

"Bacterian."

The giant man that stunk rose his arm up as a sign of his presence as the announcer wrote his name under the number two in the chart. He'd be in the first match.

"Yamcha?"

"Yeah." 

"Number three, match two."

"Krillin?"

"H-here Sir!"

"Number one, match one. Versus Bacterian."

Krillin's eye jumped out of his sockets once he heard that he'd be fighting Bacterian though the stinker was glad he'd get to squash the young child.

"Uhm Songoku? Are you here Songoku?" 

"Kakarot? Yeah he's here." I muttered pushing Kakarot a bit forward.

"Okay Number seven, match four."

"Y/N?"

"I'm here."

"Okay so you'll be in match number 3 and Jackie Chun will be in match number 2." The announcer finished writing the names. "Each match will be one round with no time limit! If you fall off the stage or cry mercy then you lose. Also attacking the eyes or the vulnerables is a violation."

We all nodded, this was really getting me excited. "The matches will bring momentarily so please wait here until further notice." Me and Kakarot's tummies began to grumble so we asked if we could eat and to our joy we were allowed to. Krillin didn't wanna eat since he was too busy being a nervous wreck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Thank you for your patience, we now commence the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai!!!" The announcer yelled out to the crowd their cheering was deafening and actually made get a lil nervous. "All hail our 8 championship finalists! Starting us off in Match No.1 will be Bacterian Vs Krillin! In Match No.2 Jackie Chun will be facing off against Yamcha! In Match No.3 we've got Y/N Vs Nam! And then in Match No.4 we've got Goku Vs Giran!" 

(I'm too lazy to go into detail of the fights so I'll just give quick summaries of them till it jumps to yours)

Krillin vs Bacterian was truly remarkable, Bacterian dominated Krillin and his stench was too much for the monk to handle. I thought it was curtains for my pal but luckily Goku managed to remind Krillin that he didn't have a nose and that the smell was all in his head. So Krillin secured that victory. Next was Jackie Chun and Yamcha. Well what's there to say? Yamcha got his ass absolutely destroyed, that old coot sure was strong. Anyway now I was up and my opponent was Nam. This will be good.

"Remember contestants if you fall off this stage then you lose! If you're knocked down for a ten count then you lose!!! If you yell for mercy then you'll lose. But there is no time limit!" The announcer explained while me and Nam had a stare down. "Good luck bro!" Kakarot cheered for me. "Yeah you've got this Y/N!" I could hear Bulma and the others cheering in the crowd.

"Begin!" 

I smirked and got into my battle stance and studied Nam, his hands were cupped together whilst he stood like he was praying. "Tell me young one, why do you fight?" He suddenly asked me which caught me off guard. "Why do I fight? Well I fight to gain strength and because I love it, it's apart of who I am. Why do you fight man?" Nam smiled and got into his stance. "For my village, they need the prize money. It appears you only fight for yourself. This should be quick." 

I rolled my eyes and launched myself at him and went for a spinning kick at his torso which he leaped over and kicked me in the face as a counter. I skid across the ground and watched as he rushed me with an elbow to the face which I blocked and countered with a punch to his face, he blocked it and I smiled when he took the feint. I swiped his legs while he was distracted with the punch which made him begin to fall, using this to my advantage I did a flying knee attack to the face which sent him spiralling into the air. I followed up by jumping into the air after him and throwing a flurry of punches and kicks to which he replied with. We went blow to blow in the air which left the crowd speechless.

"Truly incredible! It looks like Y/N and Nam have taken this into the air!"

I grabbed Nam by his ankle and slammed him down onto the stage causing cracks to emerge in the middle, sadly that wasn't enough to end this so he retaliated with a kick to my face with his free leg which sent me into the air. He then jumped into the air higher than I was at and followed up with a downwards punch at my stomach which rushed the air out of my body and sent me crashing into the already broken stage which left me paralysed unable to move. "Wh-What the hell?!" I groaned trying to move my body to no avail. "Oh no! Y/N! Watch out!" Krillin Yelled. I struggled to move my head to see Nam smiling, he then jumped into the air as if he was flying since the speed he was going at was something I never expected to see from a human. He was most likely 40 feet into the air.

"Oh no! It looks like Nam is preparing his deadly technique. Will Y/N survive this?"

Nam's body stopped rising in the air and then began to fall back down to the ground, his arms were in an X Formation as he yelled the words 'Cross Arm Dive!'. I gulped and watched as he came closer to me about to use his technique. I couldn't move to dodge, was this it? The attack hit and pieces of the stage flew everywhere. What remained was my injured body, my armour was broken and my turtle hermit Gi was in ruins. My body was laying limp on a small piece of rock whilst Nam stood up and dusted himself off.

"Could you do the countdown now please?" He asked smiling at the announcer.

"Uh yea sure. One, two, three."

"Come on Y/N. Get up!" Bulma Yelled. My friends were all cheering for me to get up. I groaned at the five and began to sit up at the seven. I was then finally up at nine.

"I-it isn't over yet!" I yelled standing on my small piece of rock. Nam was visibly surprised and grunted. "When I use that attack my victim is unconscious for 10 days! Incredible."

"I wasn't even using my full power. Now you're in for a treat." I grinned jumping up into the air with my flight. I blitzed towards Nam and bicycle kicked him into the air and followed through with multiple jabs to his chest. He grunted and with his right arm uppercut me backwards and began jabbing at my body with fast leg jabs. He then chopped me in the neck making my body freeze up again causing me to fall down onto the stage paralysed again. "You're a strong one I must admit, but now I must use my ultimate technique once again. You won't survive this time." He leaped up into the air as I struggled to move my head to see him. "N-not again!" I watched as his body fell down to the ground at breakneck speeds. 

I pointed my index finger at him and the tip began to glow a shining blue light, "I haven't used this bad boy in a while. Looks like you're up! Ki Gun!" The Ki attack rushed at Nam to his bewilderment. He couldn't change the direction his body was at going at and so he was forced to withstand the full brunt of the attack. His injured body landed on the soft grass just outside the stage and I smiled at what this meant.

"After a surprising turn of events it seems that Nam has been defeated by ring out! And so the winner of Match 3 is none other than Y/N!"

I got back onto my feet and looked down at Nam who was getting back up as well. "You fought well, the power you posses. It is something that wasn't gained by your own benefit was it?" Nam asked gripping his shoulder. "No, I fight for not just myself but for the ones I love and for the good of all people." 

Nam sighed and extended his arm out which I grabbed as a sign of respect, "I see now. I am honoured to lose at the hands of a true warrior. One day maybe we will fight again."

I smiled and nodded, "I'd like that."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

76.7K 1.2K 50
Earth. The home to one of the universe's strongest warriors named Son Goku! And for the past few years, this boy has grown up protecting planet earth...
343 11 10
Based on my Xenoverse 2 character and set in an Alternative Dragon Ball What If Universe, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball...
21.7K 830 56
Long ago in a village in the mountains lived a boy who was raised and trained by the village's master to become one of the best their village had to...
296K 3.6K 16
+(Y/N),Goku's youngest son,had gone through many things, since his father died because of a heart virus and that his brother Gohan and all his died b...