Christmas Ear

By DoggyMcMuffins

Marinette and Adrien are going to a Christmas dance with their friends Alya and Nino when Adrien finds the li... More

The Group's Arrival
Oh Great, A Dance.
The Best Dance Of Her Life
What is Happening!
Oh You Didn't Forget About Alya, Did You?
Marinette's First (Somewhat But No One Knows) Kiss
Just So You Know
Oh Plagg
Wakey Wakey
Arriving At The Ice Rink
The Ice Rink Part 1
Ice Rink Part 2
Alya's "Chat" With Marinette
Chat's Visit

Marinette's House

176 6 2
By DoggyMcMuffins

 After they had skated some more Marinette invited Adrien over to play Mega Strike III with her. Adrien knew not to turn her down. He nodded as if she was going to offer it to someone else. He was such a dork.

Marinette walked from the ice rink to the bakery and the two went straight up to her room. The two chatted for a little while until Sabine offered to bring up some croissants. As if she somehow knew they were Adrien's favorite. Adrien's eyes lit up as the croissants approached him. "I hope these are good," Sabine announced. Marinette felt a small smile tugging at her cheeks. They were burning up. She could only imagine what was going through her mother's mind right now.

The two played Mega Strike III for about an hour until they decided to go meet up with Nino and Alya. Those two were always trying to make Adrien and Marinette spend as much time as possible with each other. The only way to get out of it was if they did it themselves. Oh, and they did. They were spending a lot of time together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 566 72
More writing prompts to give you that inspiration you've been looking for. All prompts are free to use!
161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
27.6K 1K 67
This is a book that takes you through the life of Cassie. She has her battles, as any normal person does, but she always finds comfort in her favorit...
290K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...