The Mysterious Hunter (Bleach...

Od Dracopyre321

After the intense battle with Aizen, Ichigo finds himself cast adrift in the Garganta, the space between Eart... Více

General Information + Disclaimer
I. Down The Rabbit Hole
II. The Implications of His Situation
III. Confusion On All Sides
IV. Initiation
V. School
VII. The Dance
VIII. Dancey Pants
IX. Field Trip Part I
X. Umm... What?
XI. Some Truth Behind the Madness
XII. It's... Complicated
XIII. A Different Type of Confrontation
XIV. A Date With Weiss
XV. Initiation Pt. 2
XVI. Schooling and Celebration
XVII. Parents Day
XVIII. Embarrassment Is Just One Step Away From Anger
XIX. Apologies and His Mission
XX. Decisions
XXI. Bait and Switch
XXII. Strange Beginnings
XXIII. Challenges
XXIV. Secrets
XXV. A Sense Of Wrongness
XXVI. Uncertainty
XXVII. Panic
XXVIII. Recovery
XXIX. Onward
XXX. Quest

VI. Doing Prep Work

15.5K 286 242
Od Dracopyre321

Early in the Morning

Ichigo had woken up early, mostly due to the fact that his dad used to ambush him around this time. When he woke up, he was prepared for an attack, but none came. Since Ichigo had about four hours left before school, tried to sleep, but he couldn't.

Ichigo (thoughts): 'What am I doing? I somehow ended up in a different world and have started attending school here. They've got different customs and different... well, pretty much everything. Naming your kids after colors? That's strange, but I get why they did it. People are discriminated against just because they have animal parts? Now that's fucking bullshit. Seriously! What do people have against cute animal girls!?"

(A/N My bias miiiiight be influencing Ichigo's thoughts here.)

Ichigo (thoughts): 'That's ridiculous. And what about Dust? Never had that in my world. Maybe someone failed to mention to me that we had ANOTHER world connected to the Soul Society. If they even know about it... *sigh* I really shouldn't be surprised anymore. Urahara basically trained me not to be. Maybe other Soul Reapers are here. Doubt it, but I might as well hope.' he thinks to himself as minutes roll by.

During Class

Ichigo really didn't pay attention at all during classes today. He just kept thinking. He was worried that he could never see his family again, but he killed Aizen, so they were safe.

Ichigo (thoughts): 'They've got Dad anyway. He's a Soul Reaper. He can protect Yuzu and Karin.'

Later

Ichigo's now in his dorm room, as he didn't have anything to do and he had the weekend off. He didn't have any money and he would probably get lost if he went into Vale. He didn't feel like reading and he just bored. He decided he was gonna go practice with Zangetsu and clear his thoughts in the forest. Ichigo quickly put on his clothes and put Zangetsu on his back. He opens the door an hears a poorly played guitar.

Jaune: "Weiss Schnee! Will you accompany me? To the dance on... Sunday!"

Ichigo walks out of the door and looks to his right, where Jaune's standing with a guitar in front of Team RWBY's dorm, probably asking out Weiss for the fifth time since he's been here. Ichigo just ignores it and proceeds to leave the building.

Cinder's POV

Emerald: "And lastly, Ichigo Kurosaki." She says as she gazes at a picture of Ichigo on her scroll.

Cinder: "Ah, the mysterious individual. What do you know about him?"

Emerald: "Honestly... nothing. For all intents and purposes, this guy didn't exist until he joined this school. No reports. No sighting." She says clearly frustrated for not having anything.

Cinder: "Hmmmm... Very interesting. He was able to stay off the grid for his entire life until he attended Beacon. That could mean he is skilled in stealth. He is also skilled enough to create those massive explosions as a first year student. That mastery over Dust for such a young man is very problematic. Add that to his ability to instantly teleport wherever he choses makes him a very dangerous opponent. We don't know what else he could have up his sleeve and we don't know anything about him personally. His lack of existence is already enough to cause problems since we don't know what kind of connections he has. Add him to the list. We should eliminate him before he becomes a problem in the future." she says while looking at her dress.

Mercury: "You could probably take him no problem. He may be strong, but you have experience and the Maiden's power."

Cinder: "We don't know that. And his power... It feels eerily familiar. He practically radiates Aura all the time. It's kind of like that power we felt in Salem's castle a while back, except it's not as strong and he doesn't have that heavy feeling of dread coming off him. I'm convinced he at least knows something about it. Anybody else?"

Emerald: "No, that's it." She replies.

Ichigo's POV

Currently, Ichigo is in the Emerald Forest. He is slicing some trees and practicing a move he's been trying to replicate. He's throwing his blade straight at a tree like how his Inner Hollow threw his sword at him. He needs some sort of mid-range attack without using Getsuga Tenshou and decided this was the best way. He figured that he should try to add that sort of berserk and unpredictability to his style of fighting. While his is more of a 'learn and you go' type of fighting, his Hollow was more unpredictable, and he had trouble telling where he was going to strike next. Ichigo decided to add some of his moves to his arsenal, which is why he was using the cloth on the blade to swing Zangetsu and toss him at the trees. He decided to call this move 'Deadly Darts'. Ichigo also learned that if he misses, he can use cloth to change the sword's direction and try to hit the target once more. He can also quickly retract it by grabbing the cloth and withdraw the blade to just try again.

Ichigo: "Damn, this is harder than I thought!"

He misses a tree and the blade lands on the ground. Ichigo was about to pull the cloth to make his weapon come to him when he felt a strange sensation, like something was calling him. He had never felt this before, so he was confused.

Ichigo (thoughts): 'What is this? It's like something wants me to call it.'

Unconsciously, Ichigo closed his eyes and held his hand out to try to feel where this sensation was coming from. Suddenly, Zangetsu flung itself towards Ichigo's open hand like he was a magnet, so when Ichigo felt something in his hand, he immediately opened his eyes and was shocked to see Zangetsu.

Ichigo (thoughts): 'What the hell!? How the hell did Zangetsu just get to my hand? That's... strange. Let's see if it works again.' He thinks as he lays Zangetsu on the floor again.

He takes a few steps away from the sword and feels the similar calling again. This time, Ichigo held out his hand and still had his eyes open. Just like last time, Zangetsu suddenly flung itself towards Ichigo and he easily caught it.

Ichigo: "Sweet. That'll be useful. It could easily surprise my enemies, but what should I call it? How about..." he thinks for a moment. "Retract. Yeah, Retract sounds nice."

The Next Day

Ichigo didn't really know what to do today, so he went to the library. As he enters, he sees Blake at a terminal. He was about to say 'hi' when all of a sudden, she slammed her arms on the table and left while gazing at the floor. Ichigo really didn't want to deal with a mad Blake, so he just let her be.

Blake's POV

What Ichigo didn't know was that Yang was using a laser pointer until to led her behind a bookshelf. Blake's surprised when she sees Yang.

Yang: "Hellooo!" she sings as she waves at her.

Blake: "Wha-"

Yang: "We need to talk."

As soon as she said that, she dragged Blake with her to an empty lecture hall.

Blake: "Yang, if you're going to tell me to stop, you may as well just save your breath."

Yang: "I don't want you to stop." She sits cross-legged on the teacher's desk. "I want you to slow down."

Blake: "We don't have the luxury to slow down." she says while getting increasingly more annoyed.

Yang: "It's not a luxury, it's a necessity."

Blake: "The necessity is stopping Torchwick!" she retorts.

Yang: "And we're going to. But first, you have to sit down and listen to what I have to say."

She pats the table, motioning for her to sit there. Blake reluctantly sits down.

Blake: "Fine."

Yang: "Ruby and I grew up on Patch, an island just off the coast of Vale. Our parents were Huntsmen. Our dad taught at Signal and our mom would take on missions all over the Kingdom. Her name was Summer Rose. Then, one day, she left for a mission and never came back. It was tough. Ruby was really torn up, but I think she was still too young to really get what was going on, you know? And my Dad just kinda... shut down. It wasn't long before I knew why. Summer wasn't the first love he'd lost. She was the second. The first... was my mom. He wouldn't tell me everything, but I learned that the two of them had been on a team together with Summer and Qrow, and that she had left me with him just after I was born. No one has seen her since." she explains.

Blake: "Why? Why did she leave you?" she asks a little sad.

Yang: "That question. Why? I didn't know the answer, but I was determined to find out. It was all I thought about. I would ask anybody I could what they knew about her. Then one day, I found something, something I thought was a clue that would lead me to answers, or maybe even my mother. I waited for Dad to leave the house, put Ruby in a wagon, and headed out. I must've walked for hours. I had cuts and bruises, and was totally exhausted. But I wasn't going to let that stop me. When we finally got there, I could barely stand, but I didn't are. I had made it. And then I saw them. Those burning red eyes."

Blake: "Grimm..."

Yang: "There we were, a toddler asleep in the back of a wagon and a stupid girl who screamed for help, even though she dragged herself to a place where nobody would've been caught dead. We might as well have been served on a silver platter. But as luck would have it, a mysterious stranger saved us. I don't remember a lot about this person, but I do remember he had orange hair. That's all I remember. I looked for him, but I never found anything. After he saved us, our uncle shortly arrived, and the mysterious guy left just as quickly as he arrived. Our Uncle didn't see him. By the time he realized someone had saved us, the person already left. My stubbornness should have gotten us killed that night." she explains.

Blake: "Yang, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you and I understand what you're trying to tell me, but this is different. I'm not a child and this isn't just a search for answers! I can't just-"

Yang: "I told you! I'm not telling you to stop. I mean, I haven't. To this day, I still want to know what happened to my mother and why she left me. But I will never let that search control me again. We are going to find the answers we're looking for, Blake. But if we destroy ourselves in the process, then what good are we?"

Blake: "You don't understand! I'm the only one who can do this!" she yells.

Yang: "No, YOU don't understand!" her eyes change from lilac to red, indicating she's angry. "If Roman Torchwick walked through that door, what would you do?"

Blake: "I'd fight him!"

Yang: "You'd lose." she says as she shoves Blake.

Blake: "I'd stop him!" she yells back as she tries to shove Yang back, but it's too weak.

Yang: "You can't even stop me!"

She shoves Blake hard enough to make her fall over backwards on the teacher's desk. Blake gets up and was about to shove Yang again when suddenly, Yang approaches her and pulls her into a hug.

Yang: "I'm not asking you to stop. Just please, get some rest. Not just for you, but for the people who care about you." She says as she breaks the hug and walks away. "And if you feel like coming out tomorrow, I'll save you a dance."

Ichigo's POV
The Next Day

It was currently 1:00 AM. Ichigo was currently trying to find the men's bathroom around the school when he saw Ozpin. He decided to ask him.

Ichigo: "Hey Ozpin, do you know where the bathroom is?"

Ozpin: "Down the hall and make a right, you should see it. By the way, do you have anything to wear for the dance later this evening?"

Ichigo: "Dance? What dance?" he asks, honestly confused.

Ichigo (thoughts): 'Oh wait, that's right. Didn't Jaune ask Weiss?'

Ozpin: "You didn't hear? There is a dance today. Nobody asked you?" Ozpin said honestly surprised nobody asked him.

Ichigo: "No? I'm not sure. Do I have to go?"

Ozpin: "*chuckle* No, but it's not everyday you can spend time with your friends at a dance." he says with a smile.

Ichigo: "Well, I don't exactly have any formal wear anyway, so I can't really go." He says a little embarrassed.

Ozpin: "Hmm... after you are done, come meet me in my office."

Ichigo was confused, but he didn't give too much though cause he really had to go to the bathroom.

In Ozpin's Office

Ichigo is currently on an elevator since Ozpin said to meet him after he went to the bathroom. The elevator's doors just opened and Ichigo was surprised. He saw that there was strange gears on the ceiling and that the office was very spacious. It was actually very nice. Ichigo quickly put those thoughts to the back of his head when he saw Ozpin already approaching him. Ichigo was about to step out of the elevator when Ozpin signaled him to stop. Ozpin simply stood in front of Ichigo and handed him clothes and a pair of dress shoes.

Ozpin: "These are for you. You don't have to return them." He simply said as he pressed the elevator button and stepped out, leaving Ichigo in there.

Back in his room

Ichigo wasn't sure what type of clothing Ozpin gave him, so he went to his room to find out. Ichigo now wore black dress shoes, black slacks, a white, long sleeved, button-up shirt, a dark red tie, and a simple black blazer. Ichigo didn't like the blazer buttoned up so he left that open and he let his tie loose. He felt like it was choking him.

Ichigo (thoughts): 'Well, looks like I am going to this dance.' he thinks as he looks at himself in the mirror.

Just then, he heard a knock on his door. Ichigo wondered who it was so he went to his door and opened it. He saw Yang in her pajamas.

Yang's POV

Yang was completely shocked. She was seeing her cousin in a classy suit and it was really hot to her.

Yang (thoughts): 'Oh my... Look at him! He looks freaking hot! Look at all his abs- Stop! Jeez! Stop staring and ask him! Hopefully nobody asked him yet.'

Ichigo: "Hey Yang, what's up?" he asks as he leans on the door.

Yang (thoughts): 'Oh. My. GOD! He looks so FUCKING HOT! Ok, calm down and ask him.'

Yang: "H-Hey Ichigo. Anybody asked you to the dance?" she asks, a little nervous and hoping it was a no.

Ichigo: "No acutally." he replies. "I just thought I would chill with you guys while I was there."

She lets out a sigh of relief and prepares her question.

Yang: "Would you... want to go... with me?" she squeaks out. "I mean, do you want to hang out with me at the dance?" she somewhat retracts her more risqué question.

Ichigo: "Sure. Why not?"

Yang (thoughts): 'SCORE!' she thinks as she has the biggest smile on her face.

Yang: "So I'll see you on the dance floor, I guess?"

Ichigo: "Yeah, I'll see you there."

Ballroom

It was now 7:00 PM and Ruby has just entered the dance area.

Yang: "Ohhhh! You look beautiful!"

She clapped her hands at Ruby's dress.

Ruby: "Ow! Can we seriously have a talk about how Weiss fights in these things?" Ruby said as she tried to walk, but kept stumbling while Yang was laughing. "Stupid lady stilts..."

Shortly after, Blake and Sun arrived. Everyone in the ballroom was having a good time. That's when the doors opened up once again. Ichigo walks in and Yang immediately blushes.

Yang: "Jeez! You were almost late!" she scolds.

Ichigo: "Sorry, got kinda lost."

———————————————————————
Shorter chapter, but still. Maybe we'll get to see some awkwardness from... well, anybody and everybody!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

319 12 10
The world of Rwby is full of monsters, huntsmen, And portals To different worlds. Wait, portals to Other worlds? Yes, portals to other worlds, each o...
76.2K 1.9K 12
You are Ichigo's friend and you are kind of new to the area. Ichigo accidentally hurts you so he takes you to the Kurosaki Clinic to treat your wound...
1.6K 35 7
Got bored, so decided to write a story. Hope you enjoy, or not, I don't care. For the record, everyone in the story is 21+
4.1K 72 15
In the supernatural universe of Remnant, four strong girls are training to become Huntresses, which are humanity's only hope of defeating the shadowy...