𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 × ʝαҽყσ...

Od _d_ark_p_urple_

In which Jaehyun is a bit too obsessed with the cute boy in his class. ⌦ Fictional Story ⌦ yandere au ⌦ Bot!T... Více

▪Prologe▪
▪Chapter 1▪
▪Chapter 2▪
▪Chapter 3▪
▪Chapter 4▪
▪Chapter 5▪
▪Chapter 6▪
▪Chapter 7▪
▪Chapter 8▪
▪Chapter 9▪
▪Chapter 10▪
▪Chapter 11▪
▪Chapter 12▪
▪Chapter 13▪
▪Chapter 14▪
▪Chapter 15▪
▪Chapter 16▪
▪Chapter 17▪
▪Chapter 18▪
▪Chapter 19▪
▪Chapter 20▪
▪Chapter 21▪
▪Chapter 22▪
▪Chapter 23▪
▪Chapter 24▪
▪Chapter 25▪
▪Chapter 26▪
▪Chapter 27▪
▪Chapter 28▪
▪Chapter 29▪
▪Chapter 30▪
▪ɠσσԃ ҽɳԃιɳɠ▪
1ƙ ʂρҽƈιαʅ
▪ƚԋαɳƙ ყσυ▪

▪Ⴆαԃ ҽɳԃιɳɠ▪

773 28 30
Od _d_ark_p_urple_

-•▪●▪•-

Ending (2/2)
You choose which one you like to read
This is the continuation of Chapter 30

-•▪●▪•-

⚠️torture/ murder/ suicide⚠️

3rd person

"P-please, just k-kill me already." Johnny sobbed out, head down facing his lap.

"Oh look at who's begging now. But sorry I can't do that." Jaehyun said and took another knife out of the drawer.

The brown haired stood in front of the other, suddenly ramming the knife into the tall male's upper arm. The other just cried out in pain as the cold metal dug into his flesh.

Jaehyun then wasted no time to get another knife to stab it into the other arm, getting the same pained expression of the other.

"Let's see what tomorrow brings." Jaehyun smiled as he stepped back to look at what he has created.

"Here the Nail Ripper so you can be reminded the whole night what I've done to you." The brown haired said, placing the little machine on the others lap, where the other was looking at.

"Oh and I'll let the knifes in so you won't die because of blood loss." The brown haired said, putting pressure on both knives to push them even deeper.

"Sleep well~" with that Jaehyun left the basement and went upstairs into his room, getting ready for bed.

The class fight was finally over.

Well at least that's what he thought.

...

Friday morning came by and the brown haired had never slept so well. The sun was shining through his window, tinting the room in orange and yellow colours.

Outside the birds were singing morning melodies, applying to the warm dynamic.

The boy stretched his arms, looking around his room. Something felt really weird. Shrugging it off, he stood up and went downstairs.

It was already settled, today he'd confess to Taeyong.

His mind was clouded with things he could and should say to Taeyong while getting ready.

But unfortunately there was a certain someone he should check on.

He unlocked the door to the basement, only to be surprised by a hit on his head making him stumble a few steps back.

Faster than he could react, Johnny rushed past him, sprinting upstairs to the entrance of the house.

There was one big mistake Jaehyun had made:

he left the Nail Ripper there.

Johnny had managed to get free of the ropes with the help of the little machine.

Quickly Jaehyun grabbed the knife, which was laying on the ground because Johnny probably pulled it out of his arm, sprinting after the tall male.

Jaehyun caught up a bit but still wasn't that close to stop the male from running. It was really a thrilling race with the two males running down the street, the one chasing the other.

But unfortunately, Johnny never stopped running and got to his destination:

The school.

Everything felt like slow motion. Johnny running to the school entrance with the cherry blossom petal falling slowly, Jaehyun's fear building up even more that everyone will know.

Blood smeared Johnny dashed through the entrance, past the locker, arriving at the fountain where a certain pink haired usually sat.

"Taeyong!" Johnny shouted drawing the pink haired's attention to him as the latter's was too occupied with listening to music before.

Completely shocked, Taeyong scanned Johnny from head to toe, only to witness the missing finger and two missing fingernails on his right hand, a missing fingernail on his left hand, bruises on his face and deep, bloody wounds on both his upper arms with the red liquid dripping on the ground.

"What happened?!" Taeyong shouted worried, standing up and ripping out his ear phones in the process.

As than pink haired stood up he saw Jaehyun running right at them.

"Stop! Don't come any near us!" Johnny shouted and turned around, hugging Taeyong protectively.

The brown haired in fact freezed on the spot two meters in front of the pair, still holding a knife in his hand.

"Taeyong he's crazy! He's obsessed with you and tortured me because I love you. And he killed Yuta and made Ten kill himself!" Johnny shouted on top of his lungs, now also drawing the attention of nearby students also to him, who were only know witnessing his bloody appearance and the male in front of him with a blood  smeared knife.

It took Taeyong some time to process what was happening. You surely aren't experiencing this kind of situation often after all.

And Jaehyun just really wanted to shut the others mouth once and for all with stabbing the knife into the brown haired's head. The boy really regretted that he didn't killed him the night before.

"What have you done?!" The pink haired screamed on top of his lungs, tears beginning to roll down his face.

"You were the one who killed them?!" Taeyong continued and broke down onto his knees, sobbing like never before.

"Taeyong it's not-" Jaehyun took a step forward but was immediately stopped by Taeyong's screams: "No! Never come near me again. You're a monster!"

The brown haired sunk his head to look at the ground. This couldn't happen. Taeyong couldn't hate him and Taeyong shouldn't hate him.

It was all for nothing. Weeks of planning and murdering and there was no reward.

Taeyong hates him.

Taeyong couldn't love him.

Taeyong couldn't love a monster.

It was as if Jaehyun heard how his heart slowly broke into pieces, cracking over and over again, as if glass was shattered into thousands of pieces because it was cruelly thrown onto a hard surface.

And the pieces couldn't be fixed ever again.

Jaehyun's head began to spin. Even though he tortured Johnny, he really felt like he was the one being tortured instead. His whole body began to hurt, especially the clenching feeling of the heart, and his head began to spin, making him feel dizzy.

The world tinted itself in red and black, really representing the inner chaos of feelings inside Jaehyun - heartbroken, raging and empty.

Taeyong couldn't love him.

Taeyong couldn't love a monster.

But he couldn't let it happen that someone else would show him the love Jaehyun was supposed to show.

Trotting forward slowly with his head still down and ignoring Taeyongs begs to leave him alone, Jaehyun made his way to Johnny, throwing the male on the ground.

He harshly took the head in his hands, snapping it to the side violently, a cracking sound echoing.

"Johnny!" Taeyong cried out with widened eyes ten standing up, still not processing that Jaehyun literally snapped the others neck in front of him with only his hands.

The pink haired wanted to reach out to Johnny, to convince himself that Johnny wasn't actually dead, wanting to escape from reality.

But the brown haired just placed himself between them, harshly grabbing Taeyongs wrist while leaning in.

When he mouth was in front of the pink haired's ear and the latter could feel his got breath against his earlobe, he whispered in a low tone, making Taeyong shiver:

"If I can't have you, no one can."

With that Jaehyun stabbed the knife into Taeyongs heart, the poor boy sinking to his knees, looking up with teary and widened eyes and his tears streamed face.

The brown haired pulled the knife out, watching the pink haired fall onto the cold ground, a blood puddle forming around the area of his heart.

He chose to stab his heart because it hurt himself more when he hurt Taeyong and he didn't want the pink haired to suffer so his decisions fell on the quickest way - the heart.

There was no use in this.

There was no use in living anymore

There wasn't any reason.

Jaehyun had lost everything.

Looking down at the blood smeared knife, his head began to hurt awfully as the voiced got louder.

D̵̨̨̛̛̛̛͚̫̪̻̗̦̼̲̳̝̘̘̯̰̲̖̳̗͍͖̙̮̘̦̬͈̥̦̠̗͔̟̜͙̭͎̝̯͎̭̟͇̩̜̟̤̙̪̱̳̠̪͓̫͙̭̥̒́̈́̍̉͐͂͒̒̂͌̋̃̀̔͌̎̒͌͊̎̈́̽͆̓̂͂̅̃͒͑̽̓̏̂̆̓̀̑̅͂͂̓̓̔͋̊̎͑̄̉̉̾̅̈̉̎́̽̃̈̊̄̃̂̈́̇̐͆̃̏̓̑͆̈́̀̅̎͂͋̐̇́̀̓̈́̔͐̃̏͊̄̆͛̈́͌̃̓̐̔͂̓̈͒́͗̃̓̄͗͌͒͋͒̋͌̂͛͗̊̌͂͌̾̂͊̀͒̽͂̉͒̄͐͐̇̔͆̋͑̎̔̄̄͌͊́̊̆͛̈̀̉̍̄͌̌̔̽̈́͘̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̕̕̚̚͘͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅǫ̵̨̡̢̧̡̢̢̡̢̧̨̨̡̨̧̳̲͙̫̣̬͚̠̯͉̮̩̪̞̱͇̤̞̹̬̻̟̗̞̪̤̠͔̲̻̟̖͍̗̤̪̣̬̞̮̯͓̜̦̺̝̳͉̩̫͚̬͚̯̮̺̭̘̟̦̫̝̻̱͓̟̻͓̖̬̭̠̙̺͖̭̺̬̼̠͔͔͎̜̼̳͎̹̜͉̥̘̫̻̼̗͍̥̤͕̻̹̣̠̬͇̺̰͕̼̜̼͙͕̜̬̩͇̹͈͙͕̳͚̜̥̱͙̫̙̼̆͆̾͑͑̌̋͌̅̽̀̃͗͛͌̊̾̾̊̄̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅ ̸̢̡̨̡̨̡̢̢̧̧̡̢̢̡̢̨̢̧̛̛̛̺̫͙̜̬̥̘͇̫͍͔͎͓͎̟̮̖̤̹͍̯͔̰̗͎̩̘̯̻̲͓̳̞̯̱̘͈̩̠̮͇̙̖̮͉͈͖̦̣͕̱͉̱̻̣̟̮̖͖͓̼͉͓̭̙̙̺̗̲̣̰̙̘͕̖̬̰̪̞̯̪̗̦̘͙̖͙͈̲͇̺͕͈̟̲̖̮̻̥̖̻̺͍̮̣̭̙̼̘̬͇͇̥͙̠̯̭͇̲̱͉̜̥̩̥̪̺̗̫͚̰͚̬̩̻̠͖̘͚̮̱̮̯͕̳̼̘͖̩̠̭͕͈̮̥̭͚̮͔͈̗͕̜͔̝̹̲̜̼̖̤̞͔̫̺̲̹͈̬̩̤͔̬͒̾͐̈͆͒̆̀͛̑̈́̈̅̄̓̾̀̌̃̈͌̃̈͂̏͂͒͊͌̏̈́̏̒̓̈̓̄͑͌͌̾̾̎̿̑̋̎̉́͆̉͑̀̊̈́͑̊͂͊̃̇͌̊̓́͛̑̉͌̃͆̉̅͑͂̂̿͂͘͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅi̷̧̡̢̡̨̨̨̧̢̢̡̢̡̡̢̢̧̛̼̤͕͉͕̺͕̗̦͖̺̳̹̖͕̱̞̹̱̺̫̼̼̼̗͇͈͈͉̗̠̦̼̝̭̺̩̟͔̘̖͉̩̮̫̺̺͍̜̭̘̱̳̤̦̫̪̻͕͓̝̰̝̬͓̩̭͉̳̜̮̟̙̦̰̼̞̯̮̖͓͔̗͖̻͔̻̲̺̟͚̥̝̱͓̬͈̤̘̙̟͇͉̰̖͍̝̰͔͉̪̝͍̱̜̤͇̮̲͎̥̲̻͕̲̜̖̙̤͖͍̪̞̠̬̱̤͚͓̳͖̬̓̓̀̈́̉̎̎͌͗̽̈̓͆̇͑͌͂̇͌̄͆́̒̄͂̿̈́̇̍̈̈͐̍̓́̾̓̾̊̐͊́̆͛̑̌̈́́̑̌̒͋̏̅̄͊̎̂͒̒̃͒̌̂́̅͛̀͌͛̽̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅt̵̡̢̢̧̡̧̨̡̧̧̧̢̢̨̧̨̨̢̢̡̨̨̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̰̺̞͉͇͚̫̙̦͇̺͍͉̣̪̤͔͇̪̱̯̭̥̳̦̺̺̫̦̪̫̖̜͇̰͕̟̬͎̩͓̝̣̟͔̠̙̮͖̟̰̠͚̯͉̞̪͍̤͇̥̞̰̩̰͍͔̟͍̪͎̜͍̭̩̘̙͓̞̪̗̜̝̩̹̘͇̗͔̝̞̦̞͕̞̭̘̘̜̙̠̬͙̝̪͔͉̹͔̩̙͓͇̪̪̤̭͍̙͕͓̘͖̯͍̼̼̰̙̝̳̲̻͉̤̪̻̘̮̲̪͚̰̤͔̱͍̰̰̤̠̩̹̗̞̤̞̟̠̙̗̟͓̖̰̙̱̰͇̙͖̠̘̞̤̳̖̱̭̠̫̘̘̺̪̬̘̮̭͙̠̘͍̞̺̘̙͔̥͎̝̬̗͈̦̪͎͈̬͇͈̬̩͍̞̖͕̖͍̲͉̱̰̬͖̼̲̤͙̤̥̖̺̺͍̻̲̻̞͔͖͂͌̀̈́̀̏̆̒͆̑͒̂̀̐͛̓̓͊̒̈́̋͂̄̂͌͛͛̏̇̒́́̿̈́͑́͌̔́̉́̑̓̊̍̈́̓̾͐̀͆̀͌͋͐̽͗͋̈́̃̓̓͐̒́̾̽͑͂͌͆͊͂̾̉̑̊̾̈̒̋́̽̔̅̃́̈́̅͒̋̉́̾̍̊̂̇̅͊̈̑̈́̀͌̿͊̋̽̀̂̐̃̿͂̀̊̔́̍̿̀̏̋͊̈́̔͗̐͊̓̄́̈́̀̏̉͐̄͒̓́͐͋̐͂́̓̃̔̓̏̓̎̀͆̓̌̈̉͛͋̍̀̒̽̏̽͂̈́̒͛̌̊̐̎̎̌̐̋͗̾̏̊̿̃̈̂͒͆̅̈́̎͂̇̍̎̌̉̇́̏̍̇̍͌̃́̀̀̌̓̔̿͂̌̅͒͗̇͑̔͆̇́̾̆̓̀́̍̈́͘̚̚̚̚̕̕͘̕͘̕͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ

The voices wouldn't stop.

And they wouldn't leave him alone.

He was horrible.

And that was glass clear to him now.

The first little voices got louder and were now screaming on his head.

So he did as they said.

He brought the knife to his throat, slamming the knife in.

The pain was indescribable and he slowly couldn't breath as his throat began to fill itself fully with blood.

Body hitting the ground, the pain even got worse. Closing his eyes he knew:

It was over.

He has failed.

And what was even worse:

Taeyong wasn't his.

-•▪●▪•-

Wow this was a rollercoaster ride.
I'm so sorry Lmao
-Fly_all_day- hope you're happy now with this ending haha

Be excited for the one 1k special

And also a little endnote

Hope you have a good day ♡

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

275K 11.9K 63
𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒 𝑁𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...
273K 9.5K 50
✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really mean it Jae .." " I... mm.." " Come on J...
1M 39.5K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...