Merged

Msanthem tarafından

[FIRST VERSION] During her business trip to LA, Ayla develops a sexual relationship with her dad's middle age... Daha Fazla

Uno
Dos
tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Deiz
Once
Doce
Trece
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidós
Veintitrés
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintiséis
Veintisiete
Ventiocho
Veintenueve
Treinta
Treinta y uno
Treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y seis
AESTHETIC

Catorce

30.4K 625 125
Msanthem tarafından

I spent a long time telling Alex about Los Angeles, and by Los angels I mean Vince.

He kept gasping and squealing when I told him about the dates and how good in bed he was. ( I left out of the details of course)

" Oh my god, YOU WHORE," he yelled with excitement. I laughed and shoved him playfully.

" I'm kinda sad, you got dick and I didn't," he pouted with a sigh.

I raised an eyebrow at him, " what about that French guy you kept on talking about," I asked curiously.

A few days ago, Alex met some " hot daddy" ( his words) with a French accent at his boutique. He couldn't hold back his excitement as he told me a whole load about him.

He told me how he felt a warm feeling explode through his body when they " accidentally" touched hands.

He shrugged, " we've been texting and not to be a whore or anything but I NEED the ACTION," he said dramatically while throwing his hands around.

I chucked, shifting into a more comfortable position on the bed.

" you'll get the dick don't worry. Just be patient,"
I told him smiling. He just scoffed, pulling his imaginary hair behind his ears.

" a hoe can't be patient. Patience is for virgins," He scrunched up his nose is disgust. I rolled my eyes while taking another spoon full of Nutella.

He narrowed his eyes at me, " bitch you're gonna get phat and diarrhea if you keep eating that shit like that," his inner healthy self said.

I once again, rolled my eyes. " It's better than eating Cesar salad which raw chicken you nasty bitch," I fought back.

He gasped as if I had offended him. " I wont hesitate from cutting off that beautiful hair of yours In your sleep," He sneered.

If this was anyone else, I would just laugh and think they were joking. But no, because this is Alex. He won't hesitate when cutting a bitches hair off.

He did it before in the 1st grade. Not to me but to some rich girl who kept being mean to him. He had enough, stole a pair of scissors from the teachers desk and cut off a chunk of the girls hair.

He got suspended and had no recess for 3 weeks.

" anyways," I laughed nervously, he gave me a smirk and straightened his back.

" hoe, let me see a picture of daddy Vince," he scooted closer to me with a scary look on his face.

" daddy Vince?" I gave him a glare showing that I'm not happy with the name.

" what? He sounds like daddy to me," he avoided my eyes as he said that. I just shook my head and hesitatingly pulled out my phone and searched up his insta.

So I might have left out the part where I stalked his socials 24/7. I literally knew all his usernames to every social media he had.

Call me creepy but I was genially curious about him.

I looked for a appropriate picture of him where he isn't shirtless. I don't trust Alex THAT much. I know he'll go crazy if I showed him a picture like that.

" hurry, I don't have all day," he urged trying to get a glance at my phone.

I held up a finger telling him to back off. He slowly did so with a huff.

Slowly, I turned my phone Towards him. I watched how his eyes widened and a drool appeared on his lips.

I scowled quickly pulling my phone back and away from his dirty eyes.

" HOLY HELL BITCH. THAT IS YOUR HOT BAE? HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST. PLEASE HE CAN HAVE MY CHILDREN. HE CAN REARRANGE MY GUTS. OH MY GOD!" He screamed while jumping on the bed.

" CALM DOWN!" I hissed, not wanting to hear anymore inappropriate things about Vince coming from his mouth.

He shut his mouth but still kept that dreamy look on his face. He was no doubt having dirty day dreams about "daddy Vince."

I slapped the back of his head and that thankfully seemed to bring him back to the present.

" ow what was that for," he asked rubbing the spot where I hit him. I just glared at him clearly not happy with how he was thinking dirty things about the guy I may or may not have a crush on.

" Oh my god Ayla, I think I'm pregnant." He sighed while rubbing his flat belly.

" better name it heaven because that's where it's going," I teased causing him to gasp and cover his belly in a protective gesture.
"You evil bitch."

He started talking about some famous man that he thought were hot. He told me his fantasies about him and one part made my face flushed.

He said- and I quote, " Tyler cameron can fuck me and make me squirt all he wants," he gushed while fanning himself with his hand.

At his last few words, My face became a bright color of red and no matter how hard I tried to hide it, he noticed.

Flashes of what Vince did in the car that day erupted my mind.

He gave me a curious look when he stopped what he was saying. He kept his very scary eyes on me, like he was staring into my soul.

His eyes widened once he understood why I was all flustered.

" you dirty hoe!!! Oh my god tell me EXACTLY what happened!" He clapped his hands.

I kept telling him no over and over again but He just kept insisting. There's not arguing with this bitch so told him.

~•~

After saying goodbye for the hundredth time, Alex left. He kept on going on and on about Vince and how " he can fuck my fat pussy".

I was really disturbed and amazed at his words. That boy is something else...

I had to drag him downstairs and out the door while he kept on yapping about hot Vince and saying that they can do dirty things to him.

He made me promise to tell him all the details tomorrow which I " promised" while crossing my fingers behind my back.

I'm obviously not going to tell him anything about my sex life.

I know he's just joking around. He would never do anything with Vince even if he says he will. Alex is just a bit... outgoing with a very dirty mind.

I closed the door just as he was in the middle of a dirty joke. I couldn't stop the smile forming on my face though.

I liked talking to him, he made everything sound so much better. He was honest, brutally, but he was very upfront. He gives me encouragement that I wouldn't have if it wasn't for him.

I faced away from the door and screamed I'm horror when I say someone standing right behind me.

My dad.

He stood a few steps in front of me with arms crossed in front of him and a blank face to finish off his intimidating and lame look.

" thank god that little punk is gone. I was starting to think he moved in" he told me with a disgusted face.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and tell him to stick his finger up his ass. Instead I just stared at him bored.

He looked away from me, " get dressed, were going on a business dinner," he stared stood there for a few seconds, I expected him to say something else but he walked away without a goodbye- only a firm nod.

I rolled my eyes and made a move to go up the long stairs. I absolutely despise business dinners. It was simple the most boring thing ever.

I threw daggers at his back as he turned the corner to his office. I slumped my way to the last step of the stairs.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
244K 5.1K 36
[Not an epilogue, just an edited version ] During her business trip to LA, Ayla develops a sexual relationship with her dad's middle aged business pa...
119K 3.1K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
6.6M 238K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...