Daria x Trent | Ficlets | One...

De West_Rising_Sun

•Requests always open •All art and recolors done by myself - #25 in #Trent #27in #Ficlet Mai multe

Totally Not A Date
The Sleepover
The Sleepover - Part 2
Apology

Soft (Short)

809 27 9
De West_Rising_Sun

   Daria and Trent sat in the latter's room on the bed, Daria sitting cross legged in Trent's lap. Trent wraps his arms around Daria's waist and presses his face into the crook of her neck.

   "What are you doing?" Daria turned her head a bit towards Trent.

   "Your hair is soft." Trent's voice was slightly muffled.

   Daria blushed and turned away. Trent could tell she was embarrassed and chuckled, placing a kiss on her neck. Daria squeaked in surprise as Trent but down lightly and kissed her again.

   "I love you." Trent whispered in Daria's ear.

   "Idiot... I love you too."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

789K 66K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.3M 32.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
661K 35.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
168K 3.7K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...