Purple || Taekook✓ [COMPLETED]

De KookiesQueen0

[Complete] What will happen when a forest officer accidentally find an old house deep in the forest? What wil... Mai multe

{1} Forest Officer
{2} Vampire
{3} First meeting
{4} Fake Reality
{5} Getting a view of new Era
{6} Life with Cute Dumbo
{7} College life for a Vampire
{8} Another Vampire?
{9} Some Revelations
{10}Beginning of Storm
{11} Confessions 💞
{12} Who is He?
{13} Trust shattered 💔
{14} Misunderstanding?
{15} I only belong to YOU
{16} Blood Lust
{17} A monster broke my heart
{18} Finding ways
{19} Meeting him again
{20} Secrets are going to be revealed
{22} Forgiven
{23} Punishment ( Slight M)
I Got TAGGED
{25} No Secret left
{24} Wanting more Answers
{26} Lost control
{27} Big mistake
{28} Make him listen you
{29} Make me Yours (M)
{30} Aftercare Love
{31} Vision?
{32} Cliche things
{33} Vision comes true
{34} Year 1896?
{35} Vision of Death
{36} Chaos on Royals
{37} Love LOST
Epilogue
NEW BOOK
Gud news for Taekook suckers

{21} The Last Prince

4K 274 112
De KookiesQueen0

Taehyung's POV

It felt like the whole sky shattered on my head. I mean all of vampires know that the Vampire kingdom was once ruled my Kings and Queens. But as time passes, we vampires have to keep ourselves hidden from humans.

The sole reason is to survive. With the passage of time, humans become more and more powerful because of the weapons they made.

There was a time when there was a peaceful allience between humans and vampires. Even many humans had romantic relationships and marriages with vampires.

But soon this peace faded and humans become power hungry. They want to rule solely. So they started putting up ridiculous rumours about us.

They literally vanished our emperorship. The last King and Queen were very nice. They tried everything in their power to stop this war and save both races.

But guess luck wasn't by their side. Not only humans killed them but also murdered each and every person in the palace. The helpers , the guards even the kids.

It was very catastrophic. Though I, myself wasn't present there but from what I heard , it was horrible. In that commotion, Namjoon's family was also killed but thankfully he wasn't there because of his studies.

The race or the cast who ruled us , Vampires since the beginning was only one and they were The Jeons. But from what I heard, there whole race was killed by humans. Not a single Jeon was left alive.

So how can kook be that Jeon??
My train of thoughts was interrupted by Namjoon's voice.

" Exactly, The Jeons"

" Like , Namjoon are you talking about those Jeons? Are you serious?" Yoongi spoke out of nowhere.

" Yes Yoongi, those Jeons, I'm exactly talking about them." Namjoon answerd.

" Excuse me!! Could you guys please tell ME!! about what are you talking about?? Do you guys know anything about my real family.?" Jungkook spoke quite irritated.

" I guess we know about your family Jungkook" Namjoon replied to him.

" Please enlighten me. Because I can't understand a single word you are talking about." He looked curious.

" You wanted to know why Taehyung did that ? It's because it's in his instincts. After last night, do you tried to search what he could be?" Namjoon is making ground to tell him reality.

" Huh? I mean..uh..yes..but how could you know that." Koo was a bit flustered.

" What did you find?" Namjoon questions

" Uh something like being Dracula or Vampires.. cuz the blood suckers in human form are vampires. And shit like that. But this creature is only found in movies and stories. I believe it has nothing to do with reality.

Internet has some articles on how some people actually have seen vampires. But I think they were just attention seekers. When a thing like that never existed so how can they see it?

Other than it , I couldn't find anything." It hurt how Koo completely denied mine and even his own existence.

" And if I say whatever you read is all true then?" Namjoon asked.

" Then I don't believe you. C'mon . How can it be possible? " Koo was still being sarcastic about it.

" The way you saw Taehyung last night makes it possible by itself. I don't I have to give you a proof" Namjoon's so straight forward, I guess..

" Huh?!! A-are you serious? H-he ii is a v- vampire?!!" Koo was bewildered beyond our imagination. It was showing in his stuttering.

" I guess you are an intelligent man Jungkook." After Namjoon's statement, it looks like Koo was almost out of his mind. He was trembling slowly.

I can't see my baby like this anymore. So I stand up and walk to him but much to my dismay, he just moved away and shrank in his seat. But I didn't budged. I sat beside him and he was looking at me with those fearful eyes which I saw last night.

" W-what are you d-doing? a-are you going to k- kill me too?" I smiled sadly and wrapped my arm around his tiny waist. I pulled him closer to me and looked straight in his eyes.

" Koo.. baby...I would kill myself before laying a finger on you. I know it's difficult, almost impossible for you to believe who I am.

Namjoon's right! I'm a vampire, actually the three of us are." He suddenly snapped his neck towards Yoongi and Namjoon with horrified looks.

" Relax ... Honey ...they won't cause any harm. Actually most of the vampires in the world are hidden from humans. The sole reason is they will kill us.

I will surely tell you our whole history when you are mentally ready. But for now just believe in my existence." I tried everything in my hand to pursue him.

He was looking at the floor like it's the most interesting thing right now. There was an awkward silence in the room.

" If ...if I believe on what you said then will you tell me about my real family..a-and why did you ch- choose me ... And why you don't kill me?" Finally kook spoke and his fear literally break my heart. But I'll make him believe on my love again.

" Koo, even if you don't believe me right this instant or ever...I will tell you everything you want to know.

First, you don't need to be afraid of me or any vampire. I will rather be dead by myself instead of hurting you.

Second, choosing you wasn't in my hands. You were written in the lines of my hand since forever. You are my partner, my mate, blessed to me by the goddess of fate. And I feel so lucky to have you. You may not have felt our bond yet... But soon you will.

And about your family, it would be best if Namjoon explain you about your family and your reality" I rubbed circles on his back to calm him down and it really shows. I know I still have this effect on him.

He looked at Namjoon with curious eyes. I can feel his fear is subsided. Yup, there still are concerns. I don't if he believed me or not but I guess he did. He then spoke...

" It's...it's really difficult. It's not like you fight with your boyfriend and suddenly you came to know that he's a vampire everyday. So yeah..I'm confused and ..but I think by this your previous gestures are justified.

Why you have strange eye color? Why your aura is different from normal humans? And why you were sucking the blood of that animal?

I've read that vampires can't survive for a long time without blood. Is that also true?" Now I have a feel that Koo almost forgive me.

" Yeah...it's right. We can't survive but only if we have practice much about self control or ...ok leave the other way but you are right." I can't tell that I can survive on his blood too.

" What?? Whyyy??!! Why can't you tell me Tae?? Now you're again hiding things from me! I've not forgiven you completely so be careful." He pouted and hit my chest lightly, God!!! My sugar is so adorable. A minute ago he doesn't want to see my face and now look at him. Even I can see Yoongi and Namjoon smiling lightly at his act.

" So it means I'm 80 Percent forgiven hmm?" I playfully looked at him, sensing things are going to be alright.

" Yah!!! Who said that?..a.."

" Baby...don't you want to know about your real family?... Namjoon!" I stopped his sentence halfway and asked Namjoon for help. Thankfully, koo's attention is diverted to him and I was saved for the time being because I know when he'll find about himself, he'll burst again.

..........

A/N;-

Hello beautiful people.
U know, I'm sad😞😟😞😞
I noticed that my old readers and commentators are not here with me anymore.

Whyyy?? Did my story already bored u? Is it crap?
I guess it is😟😟

Btw Jiya2603 DaddyJeonTae
And all my other readers , I'm sorry I can't find ur usernames thank u so much for reading this book.

I don't know why but I'm feeling like I should delete this book cuz it's not gud enough.

Anyways, I love u all and if I decided to delete this book, I'll definitely do that.

If u like this chapter, vote and comment.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

405K 20.2K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...
19.3K 812 12
"Welcome to the hell, my little one" V, the Lord of the vampires, who ruled the underworld, had been waiting for his mate for centuries. With the arr...
210K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...
522K 33K 81
In this world, werewolves exist in packs to protect and breed to expand their kingdom. What will happen when a boy met someone for the first time an...