Hypatia ➣ Jotaro Kujo

De bohemianict

When a young archaeologist with no recollection of her past teams up with a group of crusaders, Quinn Foreste... Mai multe

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

three

2.4K 98 69
De bohemianict

The cheerful sounds of happy laughter and music could be heard as joyful people danced through the newfound streets of Egypt as the mysterious men and Quinn walked to the supposed hotel building. The problem was, the young aspiring archaeologist did not even have a hotel as of now. Her stay had been concluded earlier today, hence why she was aimlessly searching the shore. She truly just felt extremely drawn to this group, somehow she needed to stick with them.

'I cannot believe I am actually doing this!' Quinn worriedly thought, cursing herself for being so curious of these strange men and their involvement with the wretched name Dio. 'Maybe I should turn back and make a run for it. This does not seem like a good idea at all. Especially looking at the big guy with muscles and the coat. He kinda scares me..'

Quinn spared a quick glance towards the threatening teen, examining his eyes once more as she did before on the beach. They were an aqua marine blue which could put the waters of the Red Sea to shame. The color was gorgeous, but the emotion was confusing. He seemed tense, determined, even fearful. But she could also tell something else. He was skeptical of her.

The woman rolled her eyes annoyed and looked away from the man. Letting out a small 'tch', she muttered, "Fine, be like that". She knew that skepticism was due to her.

Her eyes shot open as she heard him respond, his cold voice cursing a bothered, "Yare Yare Daze".

About to retort at him, her eyes widened realizing he possibly did not hear her at all. He was instead commenting on the helicopter that swirled above them which read, "The Speedwagon Foundation" on the left hand side of it.

Stopping his stride, he pulled Avdol and Joseph out of their conversation, grabbing the attention of the group. Tipping his hat upwards, he pointed towards the sky alerting the men of the aircraft circling above them.

"Old Man, the Speedwagon Foundation is flying over us right now. Did you have a request from them and let little Mrs. Indiana Jones distract you from it?"

Quinn, clearly offended by his words, scoffed at the rudeness of his nickname. "Hey! Hold on there fuc-"

Kakyoin protectively stood in between the two upset teens fearing that their anger would cause a brutal fight between the two. Not only that, but Kakyoin knew that Quinn would lose if the two did mercilessly clash. He did not know her Stand or the power it withheld, but he did see that her trust in it and her control of it was lacking immensely. "Hey how about we just check it out guys. While we are at it, lets introduce Quinn to the foundation. She does have a stand after all." He said with slight worry in his tone, hoping to stop the detrimental encounter.

Polnareff excitedly jumped in, dreamily staring at the woman. Quinn's eyes widened in slight suprise as she watched the French man jump with passion. He was certainly a flirt. "Yeah! Maybe we could even see if they'd like us to keep her around! She is quite the beaut."

A colorful laugh left Quinn's soft lips at the white-haired man's amusing words. "Well, only if it goes by Mr. Joestar. I wouldn't want to be a bother."

Joseph kindly nodded his head at the woman, still curious about her Stand. In his eyes, she seemed like a person who could be an extremely valuable asset with time. "Yes we should go see them. We have a new helper of sorts that I have requested joining us from here on out, and he is in that helicopter." He said, his boots pressing onto the warm sand of Egypt as the vehicle came to view. 

Walking towards the landed aircraft, the teenage delinquent commented with annoyance, "We better not be riding in that thing. We've already had enough trouble being in the air. Now with her with us it'd be even more dangerous." The young woman simply rolled her eyes, getting increasingly angry with his rude behavior.

"Jotaro." Mr. Joestar calmly said, finally answering Quinn's question as to what the angry teen's name was. "We are only being joined by our new companion. It would not be safe for the foundation workers, they have no stands. And also, be nice."

A coy smirk spread across across Quinn's sunkissed face, a smug aura surrounding her as Joseph Joestar defended her. "Hehe take that Jojo." She teased, slightly nudging the delinquent's arm. The much taller man gave her an extremely threatening glare as she was poking innocent fun at him. Widening her eyes, Quinn defensively cowered behind Kakyoin as the doors of the helicopter began to open. He was most definitely terrifying.

As Kakyoin reassured Quinn that Jotaro wouldn't chomp her arm off, Avdol turned to Mr. Joestar with worry and nervously asked, "Are you sure we can work with this guy? You know about his emotional issues."

Sadly, the Egyptian man's important concerns were dealt too late. The door was completely open now. Quinn gulped down a cough as two professional-looking men walked out of the aircraft. It was strange to the young woman, not knowing why this group of mysterious crusaders needed a helper anyways. 

Snapped out of her thoughts, Quinn felt fabric brush against her bare arm. Jumping at the sudden sensation, the young woman looked up to see none other than the bratty emo. The archaeologist couldn't help but scoff as she noticed he purposely bumped into her. Jotaro continued walking, meeting the two men. "So, which one of you is the stand user?" He asked, crossing his arms. 

'More stand users? You're kidding right?' Quinn thought in shock, surprised so many people have the same strange ability as her all of the sudden. Ever since Hypatia appeared, nobody else could even see it. Despite asking many Egyptian citizens if her manifestation of energy was visible, none could say yes.

"It isn't either of us." One of the men said, gesturing to the backseat of the aircraft. "He is back there." The other man who was not speaking cautiously opened the steel back door, revealing mere grey blanket to be placed there.

Quinn confusedly cocked an eyebrow, not seeing a person sitting in the back seat. "Uh, excuse me sir but, there is nobody there..." She said sheepishly, wondering what the uniformed men were getting at. 

"No he's there." The man quickly responded, sparking Quinn's curiosity.

Polnareff cockily walked up to the open door, walking with a strange sense of pride with each step. Quinn almost snorted as she noted the exaggerated swaying of his hips replicated a model. "Hey, Hey, Hey! You said he's in there, but I don't see him." He stuck his head in the helicopter and took a glance around. Somehow the archaeologist had a feeling that he would regret his words. Something seemed extremely off to her. "Is he really short or something?" With a wink, he cheekily slapped the blanket and pompously said, "Get the hell out here! Come on!"

The two Speedwagon Foundation Workers fearfully stammered in surprise. Quinn parted her lips in slight surprise as she watched them get so worked up over a blanket, wondering if whoever was under that blanket was that dangerous. One yelled, "W-Watch out! The helicopter ride here was really rough, so he's in a bad mood!"

Mr. Joestar reached his hand out to Polnareff as a warning, causing the French man to only want to keep going. "Don't get close to him! He has severe personality issues!"

"Doesn't stop you all from working with Jotaro." Quinn cheekily teased as the bulky teen turned to her and groaned in pure annoyance. It was just a little fun to mess with the Stand user. He was still extremely frightening to the young woman, though. 

Ignoring her smart remark, Avdol slowly said to the white headed dimwit, "Polnareff, you can't win." The Egyptian man in the red cloak desperately tried to warn his comrade. Sadly, he was foolishly blinded by pure arrogance and the presence of a fine lady. 

Suddenly the blanket began to shift from the corner of Quinn's eye. "Uhh guys?" She worriedly muttered, noticing its movements became very rigid and almost rabid. 

"And I'm just asking where the hell he is!" Polnareff responded to Avdol, his annoyance contorting with his ego. Quinn knew it would not end well, staring as the grey cloth began to rapidly shake. 

"Guys hold on. Look the blanket is-"

It was far too late, for the terrifying beast under the thick mass of blankets violently lurched towards Polnareff. It mercilessly attacked his face and roughly clawed at him, destroying the hair he had worked on that morning for hours.

"H-h-h-h-he's-" Polnareff stammered in fear.

Quinn's eyes began to sparkle with glee as she finally began to register what the so called vicious creature was. Running towards Polnareff she cheerfully exclaimed, "A dog!"

Jotaro shook his head in disbelief as Quinn watched the animal that she deemed adorable rip Polnareff's hair out of his scalp, wondering how she found that thing cute. "Don't tell me that this dog is.."

"Yes! He is The Fool Stand's user. His name is Iggy!" Joseph Joestar remarked, shaking his head as he watched the French man desperately struggle against the canine. Polnareff continued to screech like a little girl as he ran around in circles trying to release the dog from his head, the pain becoming excruciating. "He loves to tear out human hair by the mouthful." Mr. Joestar continued, simply watching the French man thrive in pain and fear. "We don't know where he was born. Even dog catchers in New York couldn't get him. Avdol was able to find and finally capture him."

Quinn began to topple on the floor cackling at the egotistical man's state. She pointed a calloused finger at him and giggled, "You asked for it!" 

"Oh I just remembered!" Mr. Joestar cried in worry. "When Iggy rips out people's hair he also likes to-

A rip filled the air and caused Polnareff to cease his cries.

Avdol face palmed as Quinn almost peed herself rolling on the floor in enjoyment. She had taken a liking to this dog.

-fart in the human's face. He's kind of vulgar."

The foolish French man fell to his back in shock, the dog jumping back fairly close to Quinn. "Oh you're gonna pay for that you little- Quinn watch out that little farting shit is in front of you and is gonna rip out your gorgeous hair!"

Quinn glanced down at the dog and smirked. With a shrug of her shoulder she said, "Looks innocent to me."

Ignoring her words, Polnareff yelled, "Silver Chariot!" and summoned a stand which looked like a knight in shining armor, planning on beating the living daylights out of the pooch. Glancing down at the pup, Quinn watched as his human-like eyes shifted in surprise. Only then did she feel the sudden sweep of sand swirl around her like a mini tornado. Looking back in shock, her jaw dropped as she saw a stand form out of the warm sand. Not just anyone's stand, the dog's! Quickly skidding to the side to save herself, Quinn and the crew watched in amazement as Iggy's stand hardened to pure steel.

"That's the fool!" Jotaro exclaimed, still annoyed with Quinn's words from the previous moments. Not like he was offended, just.. annoyed. "We met an Orangutan stand on the shores of Singapore but-"

"Holy smokes you met an Orangutan with a stand! What is with the peop- things you guys meet?" Quinn gasped in shock, her eyes wide as saucers as she tried to picture the bizarre moment.

Polnareff sent Silver Chariot to attack, profusely yelling, "Who the hell do you think you are mut? Don't make me cut you in half!" He suddenly clashed his sword down the middle of the dog's stand and it disintegrated into sand. It seemed surreal to Quinn, but maybe Avdol and Joseph were correct. Polnareff was gonna get his ass whooped by a dog! "What the?! It's like it's turning into sand!" He yelled in confusion, realizing his blow did no damage. "I-It's like I did no damage!"

Just then, the sand spiraled around his silver sword, then solidifying. This meant his only weapon was toast. He was completely screwed and even Quinn knew it.

"So simply put, it's a Stand made out of sand?" Quinn questioned in amazement while watching Polnareff get brutally demolished. Not that it was a good thing. It was just comedic, but still messed up considering she only met him and the others an hour ago.

"Yeah.. and the simpler they are, the stronger they are." Jotaro surprisingly responded to Quinn. This confused her, considering he did not seem to enjoy her presence. Now he was acting like she was equal. The cogs in her head began turning as she wondered, "What is this guy's deal?'

"Hey! Help! Do something about this dog!" Polnareff cried in desperation as he was tackled to the ground mercilessly by Iggy. "Come on please!"

Avdol sighed and turned to the two workers who cowered in extreme fear. "Do you have his treats?" They nodded and passed a packet of coffee flavored gum to the Egyptian, immediately causing the animal to bark, begging for a delicious snack.

He perked up and trotted towards the man who held the strange snack in his hands, wagging his tail like the propellers of the helicopter that just landed. Avdol then threw the treat and Iggy rushed towards it on a ruthless rampage. He didn't even take the wrapper off as he scarfed down his "comfort food".

Quinn gasped in horror as she saw this, not only being a huge animal lover, but being concerned for the dog's health.

"He loves coffee flavored gum, but he still won't let his guard down for everyone." Mr. Joestar said as Iggy devoured his treat.

Quinn did not take the advice though. She knew how to tango with an angry dog. Instead, she ran over to the pup and pulled him away from the choking hazard. Not that dogs should have gum, but the aluminum foil concerned her most. Everyone collectively gasped in horror as Quinn dove onto the ground and wrestled the dog to get the danger out of its reach.

"Quinn you idiot! What are you-"

"Down boy." Quinn demanded, pointing at the dog whose teeth were bared so tight you'd think he was rabid. Despite that, she had absolutely no fear. Even if he were a Stand user, he was still a dog to the young woman. About to pounce on her, the dog locked its limbs in place and snarled. His ears were back and he was no longer dominant. He was frustrated at this woman, but mostly riled up thanks to Polnareff.

"Iggy, I said down!" Quinn finally yelled, silencing the desperate shouts of her newfound comrades. All of them thought that the girl they just met had died and sealed her own fate, but instead before them was an incredible sight. Iggy was whimpering on the sand, sitting down.

"What! How did she do that!" Polnareff exclaimed, still trying to fix his hair from the siege sent onto it. Yet he was memorized by Quinn's actions. Everyone was.

"I-I don't know..." Mr. Joestar tried to exclaim. The shock of what occurred before him made him go almost silent. Not with fear, but with pride. He saw potential in the young woman.

Everyone's jaws were dropped as Quinn calmly took the gum hanging from Iggy's mouth and picked out the large pieces of tin foil which could have harmed him. Suddenly lovingly rubbing behind the dog's ears she started cooing to the animal. Giving back his treat she praised, "Now that's a good boy! You did so well!"

Iggy woofed happily in return and gladly accepted his gum back. Overall, he was shocked by her consideration of his health, even if he was just a dog to them. With magic powers of course. "I'm sorry, but I had to do that boy." She sighed.

One man from the Speedwagon Foundation stepped up to the girl who began to get back on her feet watching Iggy munch on his safe food. He questioned, "How did you do that? Nobody has ever been able to direct Iggy like that."

Quinn shrugged and scratched the back of her neck. "Maybe he sensed I had no bad intent, that is most likely why. Unlike someone who slapped him as soon as he met him!"

Polnareff let his head down in sadness as his hair split like a broken accordion. "I'm a fool." He dramatically sobbed.

"I think it would be best if you stuck with this group until they reach their destination in Cario." The same man whispered to me as the men began unloading the supplies. The young woman's eyes widened slightly as she heard this request. "You know how to handle Iggy, and we saw your stand on the beach. You'd be a valuable asset to the team."

Quinn was shocked as she felt a gentle hand land on her shoulder. "It's true," The person behind her kindly said. Quinn turned around to see it was Joseph. "Your knowledge of the world and your Stand have a lot of potential to help us towards our goal."

A weak smile met Quinn's lips. Was she sure she really wanted to do this? She had a mission to find that stone but, this called her. She felt like she needed to go. "Are you sure I'd help?"

"Most definitely," Mr. Joestar said. With a short pause and a smile he looked at Quinn, reliving an old memory. "I like you kid. You remind me of someone I used to know."

Glancing at Kakyoin, Polnareff, Avdol, Iggy, then finally Jotaro, Quinn's heart fell into a place she could not explain. That aura of determination that she felt earlier became her own. Finally, with a cheeky smile, she lent her hand towards Mr. Joestar for a shake and said, "I'm in."

He smiled back with a nod and held up a camera. "Why don't we save this memory?" He turned to everyone and said to gather around. Even Iggy obeyed. "Huddle around for a photo, in honor of our arrival to Egypt, and our new team!"

Quinn heartily laughed and knelled between Polnareff and Mr. Joestar, holding Iggy in her lap as he too even smiled.

"Welcome to the team." Avdol said with a calm smile after the camera clicked and the Speedwagon Foundation dispersed.

Quinn nervously grabbed her arm as she chuckled. "Uh, what am I exactly on a team for. And why are we going to Cario?"

Kakyoin scratched the back of his neck and smiled. "Oh boy we gotta definitely fill her in on that."

Everyone laughed besides Quinn, who sat there in confusion.

"No but seriously please give the details."

The suddenly, kindness in Egypt became a normalcy for Quinn Forester.

At least from some people...

𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17.8K 869 47
イリデゼント ムーン が バリアと反射を作成できま What happens when a Japanese Delinquent, a Righteous Japanese Student, an old American trickster, an Egyptian Fortuneteller...
91.9K 3.6K 53
It's 1987, years after her battle with the Pillarmen and Joseph. In the beginning, she protected Jonathan Joestar, then she protected his grandson, J...
1.2K 15 29
Base off my immortal and one dream I had. Follow our hero Gappy in her quest in love. Who will it be? Kakyoin, or DIO? We may never know... But more...
59.4K 2.4K 59
"𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚎" ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗ ...