SHELTER

Por lrobinson

As far as Jolie was concerned, all hope was lost. She bought a bike and headed off into the sunset to wander... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Preface

11K 272 1
Por lrobinson

Jolie Bradbury is running, it may be on the back of an expensive motorcycle, but she isn't fooling herself or anyone. All Jolie knows is when she stops moving for too long everything catches up to her and it hurts. The pavement flying by day after day has been her only distraction...until now.

Warren Maier still remembers being shot at and the sounds of bombs ringing through the night. He is grateful for the life he has today but could stand for a little more excitement. When his brother in arms calls with a favor to ask, he is more than willing to come to the rescue. The question is if he is really ready and willing for what this "favor" may have in store for him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.4K 453 12
Y/N always loved the snow. So when she sees a snow trail in the middle of August, the girls attention gets taken away. The next few years chance for...
Twisted Por S.B.H

Novela Juvenil

490 8 13
She misses him, she wonders if he ever thinks of her too now that he's gone. She needs to get over him and find someone new, so that's exactly what s...
16.1K 1.2K 36
You never know what life will throw at you...one minute you're in the clouds and the next you're being hunted down. How did things get so complicated...
1.8K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...