Bet On Anyone Gotta Stay to R...

De MB-143

When it comes to having long years of relationships with people from the past whom you've been really close f... Mai multe

Chapter 1) We're All ALMOST in This Together
Chapter 2) Can I..STILL Have This Dance?
Chapter 3) On Female Energy, Let It Breathe....cus it's Us Against the World P1
Chapter 4) Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas..AGAIN! Teacher's Pest
Chapter 5) Been You
Chapter 6) Still Got The Party With Us..cuz, We wanna look good for the summer
Chapter 7) On Female Energy, Let It Breathe P2- Wait a Minute!
Chapter 8) Everyday
Chapter 9) Me & My Girls Cool 4 The Summer..and plus, Body Heat due to the H.B.M

Characters, playlist/2nd plots:

148 2 0
De MB-143

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens as Troy Bolton and Gabriella Martinez(Troyella)

Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus as Nathaniel-Nicholas "Nate/Nat/Nick/Nicky" Grey and Miley Ray Stewart(Niley)

Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment as Lilly Truscott and Oliver Oken(Lolliver)

Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas as Michelle Demetria "Mitchie/Demi/Dems" Torres and Shane Joseph "Shane/Joe" Grey(Smitchie/Jemi)

Selena Gomez as Mikayla-Gomez "Kayla/Selly/Sel/MG" Skeech

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift as themselves

Ariana Grande as herself

PLAYLIST:
Mitchel Musso- Us Against the World, Come Back My Love & If I Didn't Have You

Nick Jonas-Break the Silence, Wilderness & Find You

Miley Cyrus- Malibu, Stay 2x(Niley duet), See You Again

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens- Rewrite Me(mashup) & Can I Have This Dance?

Taylor Swift- London Boy, Perfect Style & Signs of the Archer(Haylor mashups)

Harry Styles- Watermelon Sugar, Adore You & Falling

Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer, One In The Same(ft. Selena Gomez), Sorry Not Sorry & I Love Me

Jonas Brothers- Lovebug, Play My Music, Gotta Find You, Hello Beautiful, Comeback & I Can't Get Enough of Sucker(nelena mashup)

Ariana Grande- Everyday, Thank U, Next, R.E.M & Boyfriend

Selena Gomez x Nick Jonas- We Don't Get Jealous(duet with Charlie Puth), Find Wolves, Good Area, Me & the Teacher

Selena Gomez- Me & My Girls, Body Heat, Cologne, Trust Nobody, Do It, Bad Liar, Fetish, Kinda Crazy, Look At Her Now & Ring

Selena Gomez x Charlie Puth- We Don't Talk Anymore & How Long 2 Myself

Selena Gomez x Demi Lovato x Miley Cyrus x Ariana Grande-  I Adore Your Light Everyday

Ariana Grande x Selena Gomez- Thank U, Old Love, Knew a Better Fetish Boy & The Heart's Best Mistake

Selena Gomez x Demi Lovato x Ariana Grande-
Ghostin U To Love Anyone

Taylor Swift x Jonas Brothers- Cool It Off

Willow Smith- Wait a Minute!, Warm Honey, Let It Breathe(wit Jaden Smith), On Female Energy P1(Erykah Badu duet), 9(ft. SZA) & Overthinking IT

Luis Fonsi- Despactio Remix (ft. Justin Bieber)

Bad Bunny- MIA(ft. Drake)

2nd plots:
* A fan-made video of a famous teenage former celebrity couple(Niley) has gotten viral and that puts their current boo in a really awkward situation.

* Oliver dedicated a song he wrote to, for and about Lilly after they gotten into a really big argument due to his ex who's trying to in between them.

* Rico decides to quit his job teaching photography/music and his one student Camille asked him not which gets a bit intense, especially after he got in the middle of a fight between Camille and her boyfriend Cole

* Harry gets interviewed about the rumors of Taylor few love songs from her album "Lover" that maybe inspired by him and asked if there's a chance that they'll ever do a song with each other one day.

* Nate and Miley gets into a heated argument when seeing "Miam".

* Miley gets asked to do a song with her former rival/friend Mikayla.

* Troy and Gabriella shared a moment during and after singing "Rewrite Me", a mashup of "Rewrite The Stars" by Zac Efron and Zendaya with "Reminding Me" by Shawn Hook and Vanessa Hudgens.

* Nate and Miley shared moment on stage performing a mashup of their two songs "Stay 2x"

* Rico becomes close to his student Camille more than he should which got rumors flying.

* Miley, Mitchie, Mikayla, Lily, Gabriella, Sharpay, Taylor & Ariana have their girls night.

* Ariana gets a visit from by a ghost of her ex Mac Miller

* Taylor and Harry were asked to do a mashup together (Perfect x Style & Signs of the Times x Archer).

* It's revealed that the Ariana hinting about Sean can "still get it" in her "Thank U, Next" music video in 2018 means that she might want to get back together with him.

* Though Big Sean and Ariana has still remained close to each other, their families wonder if that'll still be the case or the BEST MISTAKE they ever made since they'll be always RIGHT THERE.

* Nick and Mikayla gets into a heated argument about her dating life with her exes that includes himself, Justin, her brief rumored beau Zedd, her other rumored fling Charlie Puth and current boyfriend Dylan O'Brien which leads to having fetish for each other.

* Mikayla catches up with her ex Dylan O'Brien whom she dated for 3 years= 2017 after her split with Justin who she was on-and-off-again after 4 years= 2014 since 2011 at just being 19-years old.

* Lily gets into a girl fight with Oliver's ex during girls night out.

* Shane gets asked if Mitchie song Stone Cold is rumored to be about him and his relationship with Sophie Turner.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.1M 61.8K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
1.7K 73 11
,,𝗜 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃...
11.9K 589 24
Journeys end when lovers meet...but what happens when two people that have already met a long time ago have their paths crossed again? Is it two stra...