ᴀ ᴊᴇᴅɪs ᴛᴀʟᴇ. || ᴋʏʟᴏ

Oleh poison-fruit

From before the reign of Kylo Ren TIL after. Also this is not a Reylo fanfiction. Lebih Banyak

The Force.
Havoc.
Hurikane.
Dark Thoughts.
Jakku.
NeverEnding.
Dameron and Organa.
Left Behind.
Dear Karva.
Strangled.
Concupiscent.
Excellence.
Feeling.
Collapse.
Supreme Leader.
First Mission.
Love Is Weakness.
A Shift in the Force.
With me, or Against me.
Porcelaine.
Solo's Return.
Calm The Anger.
Leia and Anakin.
You Are The Reason.

Lord Vader.

431 12 22
Oleh poison-fruit

I stand by the mirror and look to myself. "You are going to be a great empress." I hear and I look to my boots. "You are strong and I believe in you." I straighten my shoulders and look up again. "Thank you Palpatine." I speak and clench my fist. "You and I are connected. You will kill her. I see it in your future." I part my lips as I hear the voice.

I hum and start walking from the room, to the training room. I grab my saber and ignite it. "You remind me so much of someone I use to know. Someone strong." I strike the droids that come out to attack. "Someone who I understood so much." I strike at them continuously and clench it tightly. I stab them into the chest. I pull it back but look to the eyes of the blue alien that had once taken care of me. I suck in a breath and drop my saber. The door opens and I blink as the droid falls to the floor, no longer the one who took care of me.

I look to find Kylo with his helmet back on but with several red lacerations to it. It had been fixed up. I pick up my hilt and look to him. "Yes Supreme Leader?" I speak and he takes his helmet off. "They have been spotted on Pasaana. You are to stay and watch the ship." He speaks and I furrow my brows. "Why am I not coming with you?" I ask and he clenches his jaw. "Because. I said you would stay here." I purse my lips and look to him. "Fine." I speak and he puts his helmet on again. A group of soldiers wearing all black. The Knights of Ren. Brooding, quiet, enough to make you nervous. They are much like Kylo. He looks to me for a moment and then turns around. "We will speak when I come back."

I nod once and watch him. "Yes Supreme leader." I say and clench my jaw. Rey and Kylo. He wants her badly to join him. As they leave I press the button harshly and ignite my saber, slashing through several of them but more keep pushing out. Too many. I hold my hand out to use the force and let out a yell. The purple sparks come from my fingertips and I electrocute all of them. I hear a laugh echo through the training hall. I let out harsh breaths and fall to my knees. "Yes my child. It wasn't me who controlled it. It was you." He speaks and I stand.

"I have to get ready." I speak and walk back to my room where a red cloak lays bare as well as silver armor. Not touched. I braid my hair into a crown and pull the armor on, looking into the armor. I look like Phasma but not as tall, and the cloak is different. I start stepping through the hall and look to Hux as he is stood ordering people around. "General." I speak and he looks to me. "My.. it suits you well." I hum and nod once. "Thank you." I look to the Troops. "I am wanting a task force. Much like the Knights of Ren. All women perhaps?" I grin and tilt my head to the side.

"Can you please make sure they're like Phasma? Strong. Built. Smart." I shift on my feet and he clenches his jaw. "Yes. I can. We will see to it." I watch him. "Thank you." I turn but am stopped by another General. "We will definitely see to it Captain Daemon." I watch him and furrow my brows. "Thank you." I pull the helmet on and start walking out. Troopers move behind me and I walk onto deck, where Kylo waits. He watches me and I take my blaster. "Go with Ren. Make sure you get the girl." I speak through the muffled helmet and nod to Kylo. He turns and gets onto his own ship.

I turn and start walking, waiting for what's to happen next.

-

It had been hours later. I sat, drinking from the bottle in my hand. I trained with blasters and even got injured on the arm. They had brought Chewbacca onto the ship. I didn't reveal myself though. I kept my helmet on.

I sipped on it until the seat in front of me moved and revealed Kylo. "She is close. Too close. I have to get her." He spoke to me and I just looked to him. I clench my jaw and huff. "Is this what you had to speak to me about?" I speak and tilt my head to the side. "Are you in love with me?" He comes out and I laugh loudly. He just looks to me and I clear my throat. "Whatever makes you think that I have any mere feelings for you is a lie." I gesture to him and then grip my bottle. "As well as, realize she is not the empress. Even if she is who he says she is." I clench my jaw and look to him.

I stand and he does as well. "I'm going down. Suit up and be ready." He speaks and I huff. I had just gotten out of the suit. "Be ready because her friends are with her, the one you started feeling things for. Poe as well as Finn." I throw the bottle to the wall. "When I joined you I gave everything up. I destroyed that side of me." I yell out and look to him. He clenches his hand and steps towards the door. "You, HAVEN'T." He yells the "Haven't" and looks to me. "If you did. You wouldn't look at me as if I was a kid any longer. He is dead." I watch him and flare my nostrils.

"So is she." I speak and step from the room through another door. I take breaths and grab my suit, pulling it on.

-

It doesn't take long for me to be called. I magnetize my saber to my belt and move my cloak to my shoulder. I am stepping through the ship as I hear the gun fire. I grab my blaster and make my way quickly to the noise. I see Poe start running and I blast his arm but it skids. I hear his name yelled and Finn strikes my armor as more troopers come. I look down as it just leaves black dust on it, no even denting it. I look to them and start walking towards them.

I look to them and nod once, they grab them and we step through the corridors. We make our way to the generals. I adjust slightly. "Generals. We found them running around." He hums and nods. "We will figure out what to do with them." I turn and pull my helmet off, looking to the troopers. "Follow their orders." I look to Poe and Finn. "Karva." Poe speaks he starts struggling in their grip. "Karva! This isn't you." He speaks and I look to him. "You don't know me." I speak and turn, nodding once to the generals. I make my way down to the docks, where I find Rey stood towards the barrier between the outside.

I grab my saber and push through the troopers. I ignite it and pull my helmet off as Kylo is coming out from his ship. Rey looks back to me as grip my saber. I breathe heavily as my rage boils. He starts walking and I watch her. "Why did he want to kill a child? Tell me." She speaks and Kylo speaks up. "Because he saw what you would become. You don't just have power. You have his power." I clench my jaw and watch them. I have his power as well. "You're his grand daughter." He continues to speaks and I look down, blocking it out. Then finally listening. "What he doesn't know, is that we are a force Dyad." I look up slowly and then let a breath out through my nose.

The amount of pressure building in my stomach, chest and throat. I grab my helmet and start pushing harshly through the troopers. I slash through the metal doors and to a room. I throw the helmet down and take two quick steps, slicing through the panels. I let out a loud yell to the point where my veins are visible. I slice through over and over. I take hard breaths and start walking from the room to Kylo's quarters. I crash in and look around. It's messy. I look around and see the clashes onyx to the ground. There lies a helmet. It's Darth Vader's. I take it in my hands and hold it, looking to it. I look up to a reflective surface and see a younger man stood in it, holding the helmet in his own hands. His brown hair to his shoulders and a scar over his eyes.

The door opens and I turn to face Kylo. He looks to me. "What are you doing in here?" I look down to the helmet and turn it to him. "You idolize something you'll never be." I hold it in my grasp and use the force to help crush it in my hands. "No!" He yells and I crumble it to the ground. He runs to it and tries to grab the pieces. "You're pathetic." I speak and step around him, out of the room.

I step to my room and toss everything to the ground. I fall to my knees and my surrounds change the moment they crash to the ground. I look up to Palpatine and he places a hand to my cheek. "Don't worry my child. Your time is almost here." I look up at him slowly and it's almost like he's years younger and not as wrinkly. "You will be like Darth Vader and more." I clench my jaw. "I will not be them. I will be Karva Daemon."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.2K 787 65
Rey and Kylo are ready to start a new life as a family with their son. They are ready to have their careers and be there for their son. Just when lif...
355K 3.1K 11
"in fair verona, where we lay our scene, a pair of star-cross'd lovers take their lives." [ mafia au. ] ⓒ kylosgf 2023-24.
488K 9.9K 42
As the title suggests, these are Star Wars Preferences. The people I am doing are Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kylo Re...
48.5K 890 15
From the start, to the end. Two well known and strong bloodlines, each with different path's. From growing up as friend's, to become lovers, and choo...