High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

rg808guy tarafından

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... Daha Fazla

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Beach Getaway

3.1K 47 21
rg808guy tarafından

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was the big battle between You and Sairorg, with you winning the battle and game.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Right now it is later afternoon of the festival where the old school building was turned into a occult mansion. We were all starting to clean everything up as the festival came to a close. It turned out better then I expected, especially with the maid cafe. Thought I was going to have to knock a guy out but thankfully I didn't need to. I was putting the tables from the maid cafe away and out of the corner of my eye I see a orange teleportation circle in the room where the cafe was being held. I walk back into the room and where the teleportation circle was, I see Riser Phenex which surprised me a bit.

"Hmm, seems I missed the festivities" Riser says as he looked at round the room.

"Riser?" I question and he looks my way.

"Ah, Green Dragon Emperor, a pleasure see you again" He says as he walks my way.

"Are you looking for Ravel? If you are she's up stairs" I say.

"I'm actually here because I'd like to talk you about something" He states.

"Me?, alright what is it?" I ask him, slightly confused.

"My mother has prepared a weekend for you and Ravel this weekend, think of it as a reward for your victory during the rating game with Sairaorg and for taking care of my sister" He says in a calm tone.

"Alright l, you explaining that in a calm tone kind creeps me out, I thought you of all people would be against that" I said.

He chuckles a bit with a smirk "I find that amusing truly, I was the one who came up with the idea. Even with our history, I'd like to start anew you could say. How about it?" He then holds out his hand.

"He came up with the idea?, I think he's broken" I thought before shaking his hand "Thanks Riser, I won't waste any of my time with Ravel this weekend"

"Though just as a reminder, if you hurt my sister in any way. I promise I will roast you alive" He states.

"There it is.."

"I have no intention to do that" I say.

"Now, Where is Rias. I'd like to speak with her" Riser says.

"She's upstairs" I say "I advise you knock first"

"Very well" He says before walking past me to go upstairs.

"Hmm, a weekend with Ravel. Sounds lovely"

I go to grab another table and I hear screaming from upstairs "Brother, what are you doing in here?!!"

"Ravel, why are you wearing such indecent clothing for that of a phenex?!" Riser shouts "Wait hold on Ravel don't-"

I then hear the sound of a loud explosion from upstairs which shakes the entire building. I sigh "I told him to knock"

"Dude what was that?" Issei says as he comes running in from outside where he was pick lung up the decor from outside.

"Riser just got blown up by his sister" I stated as I picked up a table.

"Oh, I guess he didn't knock" Issei replies.

"I told him too" I say.

Part 2.

Right now, The ORC is on a train owned the Phenex family bound for the Phenex family's territory in the underworld. The entire ORC is going to the underworld because Ravel's mom also set up a weekend getaway for the others as well, whether that was Riser's idea as well is unknown to me. We were all spread out across the train car, for me, I was sitting at one of the booths on the end with a nervous Ravel sitting next to me. She hadn't said a thing since we started the train ride. I was talking to Lily, Emma, and Yuuma about the Phenex territory.

"(Y/n), is there really hot springs there that help with healing?" Emma asks me enthusiastically.

"I'm not sure, that would be something for Ravel to answer" I say then turned to Ravel "Hey Ravel, do you think you can answer Emma's question?"

Ravel didn't respond, I pocked her cheek to get her attention and she jumps in her seat "Yes, Sorry I was daydreaming" Ravel replies quickly.

"Um, Emma was asking if there really are healing hot springs in the Phenex territory" I say.

"Oh, right. Well, in certain places we have hot springs have healing properties to help speed up recovery with certain illnesses but nothing over the top like Phenex tears" Ravel explained.

"Really!, do you think we'll be able to visit one?" Emma questioned.

"If I recall, there is one near by where (Y/n) and I will be staying at" Ravel says while thinking "I'm sure with a nice walk you all will be able to visit as well"

"Oh I can't wait to visit the hot spring" Lily says.

"We will be arriving shortly at the Phenex domain terminal" We hear over the intercom.

"Hey, when we get there, there won't be fire everywhere right?" Lily now questions.

"It's not like that now" Ravel says "It was like that long ago though shortly after the Great War. Now a days it looks like just about every other territory besides our lavish tropical paradise of course"

"Quiet down fried chicken, I can sense your inflating ego from over here" Koneko tells Ravel from the other side of the train car as she sat next to Gasper on a couch.

Ravel then stands up "If I'm a fried chicken then your a little pussy cat" Ravel replies.

"Oh dear not again"

"Hey now, no need for any fighting. This is supposed to be a vacation" I say. Ravel then sits down with puffy cheeks and Koneko growled to herself. I poke Ravel's cheeks a bit before saying "Don't let Koneko get to you too much, she gets into these moods from time to time"

"I just don't understand why she doesn't like me so much, it not like I'm threatening her territory or anything like that" Ravel says with a sigh.

"She'll warm up to you at some point, I promise" I say with a smile.

"You really think so?, she doesn't seem like the person to do that" Ravel says.

"She will, took her along time before she stopped hitting Issei" I responded.

"I'll take your word for it"

{Time Skip}

After getting off the Phenex train and drive that took some time, we finally reached our destination. Our destination was the Phenex families grand underworld tropical resort, granted everything looked like we were in a tropical paradise with the underworld twist to it, especially since the ocean we saw was just one massive lake. The others were staying at the main hotel while Ravel were staying a few minutes away in our own beach side house. When we got there it is what you would expect of a hotels personal beach side house. It was small and luxurious.

"Wow, this place is fancy" I say as I took our bags out of the car.

"You'd expect nothing less from an establishment owned by the Phenex family" Ravel says proudly.

"Let's head inside then" I say as the driver leaves with true car.

Ravel and I walked inside the house, which is more like a cabin in the terms of size. There was a small kitchen that was open to the living room, in the back was a deck and off to the side was the master bedroom with its own bathroom and such. I checked out the kitchen as Ravel was looking at something that was on the coffee table.

"I got this mom, but thanks" I hear Ravel say to herself.

I turned to Ravel "What was on the coffee table?" I questioned.

Her face turns red "Oh it was nothing really, just a note from my mom that's all" She says with a nervous laugh in her voice.

"Oh okay, how about we go check out the bedroom?" I say.

"The bedroom!" Ravel shouts nervously before pushing her index fingers together "D-don't you t-t-think it's to early for t-that?"

"Are you okay Ravel?" I asked before walking up to her "Your acting odd right now"

"Odd? I'm not acting odd" Ravel says quickly before grabbing her bag "I'm going to go unpack"

She then rushes into the bedroom with a blush on her face "That was strange...She's never acted like that before" I then noticed something on the coffee table and it was a note from Ravel's mom. I picked it up and read it.

To (Y/n) and Ravel

Hello there, (Y/n), this is a simple thanks for taking good care of my daughter as she has been away in the overworld.

And Ravel dear, make sure to be careful during any 'activities' you decide to do with the Green Dragon Emperor. I love you.

P.S: Here's something to spice up your night. Have fun.

"Okay.....Now I understand a little bit why Ravel just acted the way she did"

I look around for whatever the thing Ravel's mom left for us and couldn't find it in the table "Hey Ravel?, What did your mom leave for us?" I said aloud to her.

"Oh, that..." Ravel says with nervous tone from the bedroom "She left something for later, when we're ready"

"For later?, looking forward to it then" I replied.

"Y-yeah, I am too" She says in a quiet voice which I barely heard from the living room.

After Ravel and I both unpacked, we dressed into attire that suited the nice tropical weather of this part of the underworld. I wore swim shorts and a shirt while Ravel was wearing a white bikini with a light blue crop top. We were outside enjoying the weather as we laid in a hammock together. I had my arm around her as she laid on my left.

I personally had this picture as my wallpaper for my phone for the longest time a while back.

"(Y/n), can I ask you something?" Ravel asked me as she traced her finger across the scars on my chest from under my shirt.

"Go ahead?" I say.

"You told me when you were younger you were tortured...if you don't mind, could you tell me more about it" She says in a slight cumbersome tone "I just, want to know more about you...you don't have to if you don't want to.."

"It's alright, makes sense to tell you more about that. Especially since we are together" I say to her "To keep it as simple as possible, when I was young I was kidnapped by fallen angels that were being controlled by my uncle to steal my sacred gear from me"

"You were introduced into such a terrible world at a young age, that must of been miserable" She says.

"You could say that, but if that didn't happen I wouldn't be the person I am today" I say to her " When tragic things happen, it changes you. Some people don't realize that most of the time, you won't be the same person ever again"

Ravel then snuggles into my chest more "Then I'm happy you are the way you are"

I chuckle a bit before whispering to her "If you like we can take it to the bedroom"

Her face lights up read with a small smile "I'd love that"

I kiss her before getting out of the hammock and picking Ravel up bridle style. I walked inside with her and into the bedroom. I get on top of her and kissed her then took my shirt off. I take her top off and she looks away from me with a massive blush.

She squeezes her thighs together a both and says in a nervous tone "Please be gentle...I'm not into anything rough...I want this to be romantic"

" Of course Lady Phenex" I say with a smile before caressing her inner thighs with my right hand making her squirm a bit "Though I wonder, does your ability as the daughter of the Phenex household will heal this every time as well?"

"How about we find out?" She says before undoing the top of her bikini, Giving her perfect breasts some fresh air.

I leaned down on to her and kissed her. I then started to kiss her neck, which made Ravel let out a satisfying moan. I make my way down Ravel's body while leaving a trail of kisses, kissing down her chest in between her breasts and down her stomach before leaving my last kiss right above the bottom of her bikini. I take her bikini bottom off for her and she looked at me with a shy, embarrassed look.

"I'm ready when you are..." Ravel says to me.

I slip my shorts off and took hold of my cock "I'm putting it in" I tell her in advance.

Ravel held onto the sheets as I slowly slid my cock inside of her. She let out a moan from the initial movement. I gave Ravel a moment before I slowly moved in and out. Ravel kept her moans quiet and subtle, her breathing was slow and a little heavy.

"(Y/n)~, go a little faster please" Ravel says like she is trying to hold herself back yet wanting more.

"As you wish" I replied.

I increased my pace a bit as Ravel requested, now with every thrust she let out less subtle moans then she was previously. It was kind of like she was trying to hold them back but I'm unsure. Her drills bounced just slightly with every thrust, reacting like springs in a odd way.

"Kiss me!~" Ravel suddenly demands then pulls me down to her and kisses me.

As we kissed, Ravel wraps her legs around me and wraps her arms around my neck. I increased my pace in the heat of the moment, we separate from the kiss with heated breaths and a string of saliva between us.

"I love you Ravel" I tell her.

"I love you too (Y/n)" She tells me back while moaning.

While Ravel had me locked down in her leg lock and arms locked around my neck, with both hands I grabbed Ravel's soft and voluptuous ass that fit perfectly in my hands. I lifted her hip up a bit so I could get a better angle, Ravel didn't complain in the slightest, she just replied with louder moans. I began to kiss her neck just to tease her a bit before kissing her again.

"You're amazing at this~" She moans to me.

"I guess it's a naturally growing skill after doing it enough times" I tell her with a sly smile "It's just going to get better as time goes on"

Ravel's body had started to tense up as we continued,Her body tightening around me like python around it's prey. I also noticed that her lower body was starting to get warm, as in extremely warm.To be honest it kind of felt like my dick was in a sauna. Wasn't sure what was happening inside of her but one thing for sure was that I wasn't going to pull out because of a little heat.

"(Y/), I'm going to cum soon" Ravel moans me with her face next to mine.

"I am to" I tell her.

Ravel leans up and kisses me as both of us were about to cum. We couldn't hold it back any more and came. Ravel arched her back, moaning loudly into our kiss, as both of our cum mixed inside of her. We separate from the kids and she smiles.

"I love you (Y/n)"

"I love you too Ravel" I replied back with a smile.

I pull out of Ravel and fell down next to her. Ravel was breathing heavily, she rolls over onto her chest and lays her head on my shoulders. "That was great, I was expecting my first time to hurt"

"Maybe it's just something with you being a Phenex" I said with a slight chuckle.

"Maybe" She says with a giggle.

"By the way, what did your mother give you? You said it was for later?" I asked her.

Her cheeks became red then looked away slightly before pulling something off of the end table then shows me two chocolate candies "These is what my mom left for us. In simple terms, their supposed to make sex better. I didn't use them since I wanted things to be natural"

"I see. Nothing wrong with that, we'll do what ever you like. Now let's get cleaned up, then I'll go make us some dinner. Sound good?" I say to her.

"Sounds good to me" She replies.

~~~~~
Hello everyone this is the end of the chapter. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Until next time bye.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.4K 343 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
62.7K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
579K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
104K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...