Mine

De Tobyjue4444

Naruto can't take it. He saved Konoha at least twice but the villagers have been treating him worse that ever... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
???
Chapter 12
hey question
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

Chapter 7

8.7K 285 7
De Tobyjue4444

Naruto's pov

After Gaara put on some random show I kinda zoned out. All of these questions kept filling my head, but one stuck out. And frankly it kinda scared me...

"Hey Gaara?" I asked. My voice hardly a whisper.

"Yes, Naruto?" His silky voice replied letting me know he heard me.

"What if Baa-chan wants me back? Like can she force me since I orginally lived there?" I asked. Gaara stayed silent. Pondering about it for a minute.

"No. She can't force you to come back. She'd have to get me to sign a transfer slip for that since you technically belong to Suna now. However. She can convince the council to try to get me to send you back." He replied and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank Kami..." I mumbled. He chuckled and proceed to push me off the couch.

"Alright. Time for bed. You have Anbu training in the morning." He said getting up. I grumbled but complied. Walking up to my room.

"GOOD NIGHT, GAARA!!!" I shouted only to hear him chuckled.

"Good night, Naruto." He called. I smiled and flopped onto the bed. relaxing my body and letting sleep take me away.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
275K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...