You & Me ( Wolffe X Reader)

xXxFlowerCrownxXx द्वारा

I DO NOT OWN THE CLONE WARS OR ANY OF THAT THIS IS JUST A FANFIC!!! This is an Commander Wolffe X reader stor... अधिक

 Disclaimer
 Noticed
Traitor
Rainy Nights
Weddings and family
Heart Break
Past lovers
Endings are sometimes new  Beginnings
New Memeber

Family Feuds

1.1K 30 12
xXxFlowerCrownxXx द्वारा

You walked out onto one of the balcony's that's over looked the water.

Wolffe took of his helmet and looked at you with concern.

"Okay I didn't think they were that bad"
He said quietly.

You wiped your tears hopping he wouldn't see them.

"Well that's my family" you sighed.

He took your hand and you turned and looked at him. You both leaned in and he kissed you.

It was hard kissing him with his armor on but you didn't care.

After a few minutes you heard someone calling your name. Wolffe put his helmet back on and moved a few inches away from you.

"Y/n YOU CANT JUST WALK OUT LIKE THAT" you mother came out of no where yelling.

"Ugh mom leave me alone" you put your hand on your forehead.

"Come back right now" she yelled

You really didn't have a choice and you didn't want to start more drama so you did as she said.

You looked back at Wolffe and rolled your eyes. You couldn't see his face but you assumed he was rolling his eyes as well.

The family was sitting in the living room all talking.

"So y/n what is it like fighting in war"
Your uncle asked.

"What is up with you and asking about war" you said in frustration.

"Well it just doesn't seem like you fit in with that stuff. You should be more like your sisters." He said.

"I agree" your mom said looking at you with ice cold eyes.

"Oh she could never be like us"
Lea said smiling.

"Ya she's to...how do I put this....um"
Trace sat there trying to find the right words.

"She's not good enough" Trace finished folding her arms as if she was a toddler not getting what she wanted.

They sit there talking as if you weren't even there.

"You know I'm right here" you smiled trying to hide the tears.

"Maybe you shouldn't be" your father said standing up in his chair.

"You disappoint me so much y/n" he said walking closer to you.

You had heard those words so much it not longer felt like anything to you.

Soon your mom was by his side. They both sat there telling you how much you were a disappointment. The whole family all talking at once. Saying as many negative things as they could.

Until you couldn't take it and stood up.

"THATS IT. IM DONE. IM DONE WITH ALL OF YOU." You stoped and took a breath.

"I don't need you hear you tell me how much of a disappointment I am. I get it I didn't want to be a part of your stupid fucking business" you looked at your father when you said that.

"I don't want this. I want to be able to have my own life and do the things I want to do."

"Then leave" your mom yelled.

"Gladly" you yelled back. You turned around walking out the door as Wolffe followed you.

You walked faster and faster. The tears streaming down your face.

"Hey y/n" Wolffe called.

You didn't say anything you just kept a walking.

He grabbed your hand and stopped you. You still faced away from him. He pulled you in closer and you turned around so you were facing him.

He took of his helmet and looked at you.
He dropped his helmet and put both of his hands around your face wiping your tears off.

"I'm sorry" he said quietly.

"It's not your fault" you said looking at him.

He leaned in and kissed you again. It felt so nice. Finally someone who did love you and want you.  

That night the Wolfpack and you left. You not longer cared if people killed your father. You didn't want them to be your family.

You were sitting on Wolffe's bed. He went to go do something for Plo Koon.

He didn't take long and soon he was back.

You replayed the day in your head over and over. 

While you were lost in thought Wolffe walked back in.
"Hey beautiful" he said smiling.

You came back to reality. You looked at him, smiled and walked over to him.

He took his armor off and soon all he was wearing was his blacks. He rapped his arms around your waist and held you. He was tall so you had to tiptoe to rap your arms around his neck.

You began to cry. You buried your face in his chest  and let the tears come. He held you tighter and just let you cry.

After a few minutes you were done crying. He put his fingers under your chin and his thumb on your chin  and lifted your face up to meet his.

You both leaned in and kissed. He slowly began taking your clothes off.

"Wolffe" you whispered.

"Yeah?" He said

You made eye contact with him and smiled.

"Thank you for being there for me"

"Anything for you" he smiled as he continued to take your clothes off.

He pushed you up against the wall and kissed you.
You rapped your legs around his hips  as he held you.

He than put you on the bed and kissed your
neck.

"Turn around" he smiled.

You did as he said and laid on your stomach.

He kissed the back of your neck and your shoulders. Then kissed down your back all the way to your lower back.    

He slowly slid his cock inside your pussy and began going in and out. He gripped the head bored of the bed with one hand and grabbed your hair with the other hand.

He went harder and harder. "That feels so good Wolffe" you moaned.

You lifted your hips feeling is cock going in and out of you. 

It was amazing. He was rough but gentle at the same time.

"Fuck you are so beautiful" he growled in your ear.

You couldn't say much but moan.

Every thrust felt so good and you needed him more and more. Finally one last thrust and you orgasmed  as he again spilled his seed in you.

He let go of your hair and rolled over onto the other side of the bed.

"Fuck that was amazing" you smiled as your body still twitched from the organism.

Wolffe chuckled and you once again cuddled up to him. His arms rapped around you. You see the muscles which made him 10 times hotter. You put your hand on his chest and your head on his shoulder.

You looked at his chest to see all the scars on him again. You ran your fingers down them.

"If I'm being honest that feels good" he smiled.

You giggled and continued to do that.

"You know when me and my sisters were younger we use to talk about how cute the clones were" you smiled

"Oh really" Wolffe seemed interested in the conversation.

"Ya we all though you were really cute"

Wolffe ran his hand done your back.

He seemed surprised.

You laughed and continued with the story.

"Ya we all though you were really hot and my sisters would get into fights over who you would choose"

"I would choose you" he held you tighter

You smiled "the thing is when I said hey I think he's cute to them they would tell me how much of a loser I was and how I would never get you"

"But look who's wrong" you said with a bit of pride.

"Im literally laying in the same bed as you and they never saw that coming" you smiled.

Wolffe chuckled a bit and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you so much Y/N" he said still running his hand up and down your back.

"I love you to Wolffe"

You soon both fell asleep

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

175K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
139K 3.8K 55
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
939K 57.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
849K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...