G/t Short stories!

Von John_Delta

Everything is Fluff,soft vore abd Digestion when needed. Its going to be a floofy ride! ITS GONNA BE SO SWEET... Mehr

Control and Repress part 1

35 0 0
Von John_Delta

Azreal was walking back home from school it was a cold wintery night,snow was falling from the sky and lakes were all frozen Solid.

He was going home hungry but he had to keep it up he promised that he would never eat them again he doesn't want to hurt them anymore but his eyes were still in a Predator-like mode scanning the area for them and he found one.

An ant-sized tiny with scared and teary-eyed face was sitting alone on the ground he looked so terrified that made him an easy target for Azreal,"A light snack hehe"He had a murderous and cruel tone to his voice.

Azreal clenched his chest and kept saying,"No......just control and repress...control and Repress"He was controlling his very instinct to kill that tiny until that tiny noticed him and ran away from the monster Azreal is,"No...wait!"

The tiny kept running until it reached a dead end in the deep dark forest,The tiny waa panicky and stressed out.Azreal caught up with the tiny,as he shoes hit the ground it was like an earthquake to the tiny his shoe nearly stepped on the tiny which made the tiny scream in terror and that made Azreal stop and look over he saw the face of the tiny and couldn't believe it.He was chasing a child.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

129K 3.6K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
317K 9K 43
I am insufficient. Well, that's not my name obviously, but that's what my family has decided I am. I'm Julie. I'm 14, about to be 15 years old. I ha...
176K 10.8K 49
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
56.4K 1.8K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...