An Angel's Duty (Tamaki x Rea...

Inu_Nensa द्वारा

Growing up she was always a soft girl, admired for her bravery and looks. Along her journey she befriended Mi... अधिक

Character Introduction
:~Soft Sunset~:
:~Lovely Laugh~:
:~Enjoyable Evenings~:
:~Dazziling Date~:
:~Unusual Circumstances~:
:~Stressful Summer~:
:~Beach Trip PT1~;
:~Beach Trip Pt.3 & Start of the Summer Camp!~:
:~ Summer Camp Beginnings ~:
:~ Chaos ~:
:~Heartbreak~:
:~Healing~:
:~Adjustments~:
:~Love~:
:~Little Things~:
A/N: Would like if you read it
:~Hope~:
2 years? damn

:~Beach Trip Pt.2~:

3.2K 100 142
Inu_Nensa द्वारा

Tamak's POV:

I felt like I was in Heaven, I couldn't feel more happy then in this moment. I large smile was stuck on my face, I couldn't get rid of it at all. In my arms right here right now, is the girl I've loved for more then a year now, who has just recently become my girlfriend.

I couldn't think of myself more then just average looking, but a gorgeous girl like her thought of me as attractive, then well my confidence is at its highest its been in all 17 years of my life.

(Since this is taking place in the summer of their third year, Tamaki is still 17, even though as of right now he's 18 ('') )

She was burrowed deep into my neck and curled around my body. She looked so peaceful, laying there, like she was meant to be in his arms. As much as I didn't want to, I needed to get up as my stomach was getting very pissed off at me

I carefully moved away from (Y/N)'s comforting grasp, and sat up onto the bed. Getting one last look at her cute face, he made his way downstairs. I was wearing a simple white tee and plaid pajama pants, I was greeted by fully dressed Nejire and Mirio downstairs.

"Look Look! Look who finally decided to wake up Mr. Sleepy Head!" Nejire spoke out while pointing towards me. "Ehhh you're right! It's a miracle he woke up!" Mirio bellowed out. I gave them a small scowl.

"Not my fault I'm not as big as a morning person as you two are." Mirio and Nejire both looked towards me, both forming an 'o' with their mouths. I raised my eyebrow at them as I walked towards the kitchen to get some water. "Why are both of you staring at me like I got three heads?"

"You're being...very bold? I've never really heard you talk back much..eheh.." Mirio said while scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah Yeah! It's weird!" Nejire added on.

I looked towards them and thought for a second, "Well...I feel good..I guess." I turned to grab one of the paper cups we brought with us to get water from the water dispenser.

"You two didn't do it did you!" Nejire exclaimed with a surprised look. I jumped in my spot, shaking lightly as my face turned bright red. "N-N-No!" I could feel the water start to overflow the cup, but I was frozen in spot from embarrassment.

"U-Uh...water Tamaki." Mirio spoke while pointing at the overflowing cup. I let out a 'gah' and quickly stopped the water from flowing. Letting out a sigh, I rubbed my temples with my free hand. I drank some water and turned back to the two, eyeing me down with curiosity.

"I-I...confessed my...feelings." I said quietly, feeling embarrassed still from Nejire's earlier statement. Both of them developed sparkles into their eyes as their smiles grew large. "REALLY!!" they both exclaimed at the same time. I sweatdropped as a stumbled a bit back, surprised by their loud reaction.

"Y-Yes I-I...did." I gulped, seeing their mischievous looks in their eyes as I knew what was about to come...interrogation.

"How did she react!"

"How did you confess!"

"Did you guys do anything!"

"What are you guys now!"

I shacked more as they threw a bunch of questions in my direction. Nervousness took over as I stumbled over my words. A voice spoke behind them, stopping them in their tracks, and being my savior.

"You guys, stop bothering him, he's clearly very uncomfortable!" We all looked over to see a sleepy, but stern looking (Y/N). "(Y/N)!" Mirio and Nejire both shouted. I took this opportunity to walk away from them quickly. I made my way over to (Y/N), hiding behind her tiny frame, shaking violently.

She turned to me, giving me a cute smile, making me cheeks turn a light pink. She turned her head back towards Nejire and Mirio, I can feel her dark aura, and it scared me a tiny bit. Both Nejire and Mirio jumped, making an 'eep' sound at her glare.

I patted her head lightly getting her attention, "I-It's okay...(Y/N)...I-I'm fine.." she turned towards me, raising her eyebrow in a questioning way. After she confirmed I was serious, she let out a sigh, "Alright Alright, but you two," she pointed back at them, scaring them more, "pay attention to when Tamaki is obviously uncomfortable, you guys were scaring him." She turned back around and headed back upstairs to our shared room.

Guilt washed over Mirio and Nejire's face as them cried out, "WE'RE SORRY TAMAKI!" They both launched themselves at me, hugging me tight while rubbing their heads on me. I felt uncomfortable from their touch, but knew I couldn't fight them and just gave in.

I wiggled out of their grasp after it went on for two long and quickly ran to my shared room with (Y/N). Opening and closing the door fast, I leaned against it, letting out a relieved sigh. My ears perk up as I heard the echoing sound of water from afar.

'(Y/N) must be in the shower,' I thought to myself. I heard my phone buzz on the bedside table. Picking it up, I saw it was 8:30 am, 'Huh, thought it was later then that.' I opened a text from Mirio, basically saying he's sorry and that they wanted to go out for breakfast at 9.

I let out a loud and long sigh, feeling a bit irritated that I don't have enough time to really take a shower right now, unless (Y/N) finishes soon. I decided to just changed into something right now instead of waiting, just in case. I grabbed a different white t-shirt, a black jacket, and some baggy-ish black jeans from my suitcase.

I walked out of the room, in hopes to find a second bathroom out here. Looking to my right a see one towards the end if the hall. 'Bingo!' Walking back into the room, I also grabbed some other items to shower too.

Time Skip:

Tamaki's POV:

I laid onto the bed, playing tetris on my phone while waiting for (Y/N) to be done with the bathroom. I heard a 'click' and the bathroom door opened, revealing (Y/N) in all her glory. I sat up about to greet her with a smile, but my face quickly flushed red at her outfit choice.

She was wearing her swim suit top with a pair of grey light-washed shorts that were...a little too short for my liking. "Hiiiiya Tama!" She spoke in a sing-song voice. The nickname she gave me made my face go even more red.

My throat felt a little dry and I could see my hands were visibly shaking, "H-Hi...(Y/N)..." my voice cracked when I said her name. 'Dammit...I'm being really uncool right now, she probably thinks I'm a loser right now...'

Her light giggle snapped me from my thoughts. "You're so cute Tamaki." I became more shy at her statement, but feeling a little better from her compliment. "C-Cute...? I-I think...t-thats..y-you.." I looked up her as I said that. I light blush dusted her cheek and a let at a small chuckle.

"Y-Yeah...you're d-definitely the c-cute one!" I spoke more confidently. Her face got more pink as she pouted at me, emitting and even louder laugh. "S-Shut! Anyway...is that what you're gonna wear at the beach?" She spoke in a teasing tone. I tilted my head to the side in confusion, "Well...yeah..I don't really swim.."

She raised an eyebrow up at me, "For someone who loves sea food, you really don't swim?" I pouted at her and she let out a laugh. "I don't really know how t-to swim...honestly I-I never really went out.." I said while scratching my neck. I verbal hum came from (Y/N). "Well..do you at least have a swim trunks to wear?"

I looked at the floor in shame...I didn't have one. "I'm going to take that as a no. I'll go ask Mirio if he has an extra on real quick. Be right back Tamaki!" She rushed out the door, I looked up and stared at the door that she had just exited.

I felt frustrated, and lame for not knowing how to swim. I let out a sigh and held back tears from falling. I don't know what a girl like (Y/N) would see in me...I'm...pretty lame to be honest. I can barely hold a conversation with her without getting shy or nervous for fucks sake!

(Y/N) entered back into the room, "Ta...Tamaki? Are you okay! What's wrong!" She rushed over to me and I could see her face appear in front of me. I stared at her right in the eyes, "W-What do you...see in me..? I'm a mess...and n-nothing special..." She grabbed my cheeks and stared at me shocked. "Don't say that! You are special! You're really powerful and brave! Just because you don't know how to swim automatically makes you lame at all Tamaki! I fell in love with you, for who you are! And I want to get underneath that shell of yours and help you blossom!"

I could no longer hold back the tears I was holding back. I grabbed onto her and pulled her into me, crying softly into her shoulder. "T-Thank you! T-Thank you for believing in me!" She rubbed my back and played with the ends of my hair softly. Soft 'shh' sounds came from her as it helped calm me down. She slowly intertwined our hands together, as I felt my body become soothed and my sadness and insecurities washed away.

I let go of (Y/N) slowly and gave her a small smile, "Thank you." I spoke softly towards her, she pecked my cheek lightly. "You're welcome Tama, now, Mirio did have an extra swimsuit! Change into it real quick and then lets go eat and swim!" She pumped her fist into the air and jumped. I let out a small chuckle and got up. "Okay Okay, I'll go change."

She handed me the swimsuit and I walked into the bathroom. I looked at it and was a bit surprised it was blue, knowing Mirio he would wear ones that are bright yellow or orange. I changed into the swim shorts and walked out of the bathroom.

(Y/N) clapped her hands together, "Ooooo! They look good Tama!" I blushed lightly, feeling my cheeks become hot. I placed my hand over my face to hide my blush. "T-Thank you..." she giggled loudly and grabbed my arm. "Come in Tamaki! Lets go I'm starving!"

She dragged me downstairs, revealing Nejire and Mirio sitting on the couch, looking really bored. "Finally! You guys took forever!" Mirio spoke out as he grabbed (Y/N)'s cheek. "Sorry Sorry! Mirio that hurts!" I feeling I've never felt before erupted my body as I slapped Mirio's hand and pulled (Y/N) closer into my body.

Mirio looked at me shocked and I could see Nejire poke her face into view also a bit shocked. "Woooow! Didn't think Tamaki would be a lion! That's so cute!" Nejire spoke out. I continued to glare at Mirio as he slowly backed away while sweat dropping. "S-Sorry, Tamaki." He spoke out, realization hit me as I become embarrassed and rushed to the nearest wall and just stared at it.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed. (Y/N) grabbed my arm, "Don't worry about Tama! Lets just go out for food! Come on guys!" (Y/N) directed us all to door, while dragging me along. Mirio and Nejire both agreed and we made our way out the door.

Third Person POV:

The gang made their way through the simple but cute little quant town named 'Beach City.' The gang raveled in the beautiful sight seeing areas along the boardwalk. Seeing a tiny diner, they all agreed to eat there for food. They were greeted at the door by a 16-year old boy, "Hello there! Welcome to the 'Universe Diner!' My names Steven and I'll be your host this lovely morning. Table of four for you guys?" Steven asked politely. Mirio confirmed for him while Tamaki hold harder onto (Y/N)'s hand. She gave him back a reassuring squeeze.

Steven led them to a booth by the window, handing out menus to each designated area. "Your waitress will be right around shortly, if theres any problem please don't hesitate to call!" And with that Steven walked away from the four.

"So cute! This diner is just absolutely adorable!" Nejire spoke out. "Yeah it is! This was a great find!" Mirio agreed with Nejire. Tamaki gave a simple nod and (Y/N) gave an excited nod in reply.

'They're complete opposites.' Both Nejire and Mirio thought. A middle-aged women with pale skin and a silver-haired pixie cut approached their table with a notepad and pen in hand. "Good morning! My name is Pearl and I'll be your waitress today! What can I start you guys off with to drinks?" She spoke in a more classy manner, like she was way more educated for someone to be working at a diner. Mirio ordered chocolate milk, Nejire ordered a Frappe, Tamaki got some water, and (Y/N) got (F/D). Pearl wrote down everything swiftly and let them know she will be right back.

The gang looked around and noticed the place was starting to get really busy. The saw there were three other servers then Pearl scurrying around the place. A short plus-sized curvy woman with long purple hair, a short muscular woman with a red haired pixie cut and red headband, and another short petite woman with long white hair and bangs covering her eyes.

"They sure have a colorful bunch of ladies here don't they!" (Y/N) pointed out while clapping her hands together. Everyone agreed with the girls statement. Tamaki wrapped his arm around (Y/N)'s arm and hugged it close to him. Tamaki doesn't look like it, but he's a big teddy bear and loves a lot of affection and attention. Mainly because he's insecure about himself, but he just wants all of (Y/N)'s attention for himself now.

The waitress came back with their drinks soon after, placing them one by one to the given person. They all gave their preferred order to the waitress and she walked away, not before writing everything down swiftly. The four, well mainly three, all chatted it up with each other. Mirio and Nejire didn't bother bringing up how the confession went, mainly in fear of (Y/N)'s wrath. Tamaki continued to cuddle, or better known as hiding, into (Y/N)'s arm/shoulder area.

The diner was packed full by now, and Tamaki was starting to feel overwhelmed by all the flowing conversations in the air. He felt suffocated by society's term of 'social interaction.' He only enjoyed speaking to a handful of people and that was it. (Y/N) took note of Tamaki's sudden nervous shakes. She intertwined her hand once more into Tamaki's, letting the calm sensation engulf his body. Light white sparks flew around (Y/N)'s body in reaction to her quirk's contact usage. 

Nejire took notice of this and a small smile flowed it's way onto her face. She leaned towards Mirio and quickly told him, "(Y/N) really is a perfect fit for Tamaki, eh?" Mirio looked towards Nejire with a puzzled face. She quickly jabbed her head forward in a directing manor. Mirio turned his eyes to the left and a smile placed itself on his face also. The two friends felt happy for the new couple.

Tamaki felt a lot more calmer now. How could he not when his newly girlfriend's quirk literally calms him down. Tamaki felt a little uncomfortable for showing affection in public, but that also washed away with (Y/N)'s quirk. He enjoyed that part of her quirk a lot, he felt that she was helping open a path for him to know what it feels like to not be as nervous, anxious, or shy around people. He felt that because he knew how to feel that feeling, that he could work his way slowly to have that feeling become one with him.

He let out a happy sigh, but was sadly interrupted by the waitress arriving with their foods. When she placed Tamaki's food in front of him, she have him a questioning look, "I'm never seen someone order one of our sea-food items from our dinner section for breakfast." She let out a small laugh towards the boy, his cheeks dusted pink from embarrassment as he shoved himself closer into the wall, trying to disappear. The other three let out a small laugh towards the distressed male.

"Its part of his quirk ma'am, he can manifest qualities of things he's eaten and he prefers using qualities from sea animals, so he mainly eats a lot of seafood." She gave a puzzled look on her face, wondering why he would eat a lot of seafood if his quirk doesn't require him to eat a lot of seafood, it quickly clicked in her brain as she let out, "Are you lot becoming heros?" The three stared at her, surprised by her outburst, before responding to her statement, confirming her though. Tamaki was still trying to hide in the corner of the booth.

"Aaaaaa, I remember my days of fighting," she let out a small pained laugh, "my wife and I are both ex-military, after we retired we came here for a calm and peaceful life afterwards, funny enough the commander of our squadron came her and married the owner of this diner, now we all work along beside each other like the old days." The team of aspiring hero's listened to her story, feeling pity wash over them, wondering the suffering she went through with protecting the country.

"Thank you for your service ma'am." (Y/N) spoke out. Pearl let out a light-hearted chuckle, "No need to thank me dear, if anything I should be thanking you kids, being a hero is tough, you have all public eyes on you, judging you. Can't be me really." She gave the gang a closer eye smile as she walked away. There was a small tension in the group afterwards, but it quickly diminished as they dove into their plates of food from hunger.

They split the check three ways, Tamaki insisting he pay for (Y/N), surprisingly to the whole group, he would not take no for an answer. They left the diner, all happy that their starvation was healed from the delights of food. Tamaki looked down towards (Y/N)'s hand, he wanted to hold it, he wondered if she would be ok with him holding it public. He felt wary and hesitant on holding it, he did also feel a bit uncomfortable holding it because of his anxiety. But nonetheless, he decided that if he was going to become more confident, he needed to start with it by holding her hand.

He slowly pulled her hand into his, squeezing it tightly. Because of the height difference of a foot, she had to have her elbow at a 90 degree angle. Tamaki felt bad because he thought she would be uncomfortable with this. He lowered his head down towards the smaller female, "You don't have to hold my hand if it's uncomfortable you know." he said quietly. She looked him in the eyes and gave him a wide smile, "It isn't uncomfortable! But I was thinking this would be better!" she unhooked her hand from his, and wrapped her arms around his one arm. "There! Now it doesn't look as awkward!"

Tamaki's faced flushed red from her action, not only because he found it absolutely adorable that she was no wrapped around his arm, but that not his arm was pressed in between her breasts. He couldn't muster up any words to tell her about it though. His head went blank and his throat became dry. As time went on, the three chatted away, as usual Tamaki was silent the whole time.

The racing heart in Tamaki's chest was starting to calm a bit, but the butterflies that were flooding his stomach from the close contact of (Y/N), were only getting worse as his mine kept thinking. He kept glancing down towards his arm being where it is, a nervous straight line was plastered on his red face. Nejire was the first person to finally take notice of Tamaki's state. He was looking down with his hair being used as a curtain, hiding the secrets of his flustered state behind it.

She gave a confused look and popped up an eyebrow, she turned over over to Mirio, walking backwards now. "Ummm...is it just me or is Tamaki acting really strange over there?" she whispered silently at him while pointing a finger towards Tamaki. Mirio took notice of his best friends state now also and poked (Y/N) on the shoulder to get her attention. She peeked up towards Mirio with a puzzled face, he only pointed a finger up at Tamaki.

(Y/N) was the last to take notice of Tamaki's state. She became frantic and very worried that she had done something to upset him. "Tamaki! Are you alright!" she asked very concerned for her boyfriend. He looked up slowly towards her, his face and ears were very red at this point. He shook his head slowly, "I-I'm...fine..b-but...um...m-my arm...um.." he pointed a shacking finger at where his arm was located to show (Y/N) why he was in that state.

Her cheeks dusted a light pink, but other then that she wasn't really affected by this situation, "I'm not really uncomfortable with this Tama, but if you would rather not have your arm here, I can move it?" the girl asked questionably. Tamaki's ears perked up at this, if she didn't feel uncomfortable about it at all, then there was no reason for him to be worried about it. He did feel uncomfortable a bit, but his desire to be close with (Y/N) overruled it easily. "N-No...I don't mind.." he looked to the side a bit
more flustered, (Y/N) only hummed in response and they continued their merry way.

Soon they arrived at the beach, everyone was very excited, except Tamaki. Why is he? Well, he did become excited about swimming because (Y/N) was going to be teaching him, but theres another thing that's making Tamaki very worried.

Other men.

Other men looking at (Y/N).

Other men trying to flirt with (Y/N)

Other men trying to steal his (Y/N)

Tamaki is not in anyway a confrontational person, but now that he knows she reciprocates his feelings, he's not going to let go of her no matter. He knows (Y/N) is a very attractive person down to the core, any man would be lucky to have her. But from her words earlier, she chose him out of any possible guy. He will make sure, well try his best, that she is protected by the gross men.

The three were bursting with excitement to swim in the ocean, while Tamaki was quite excited to go swimming because (Y/N) will be teaching him, he's just nervous about the other guys. He took a deep breath in and out, shoving all his nerves deep inside him, he let the little confidence he had rise up and using (Y/N)'s words encourage him either more. He was going to make sure, again try, to make sure that his girlfriend will be protected.

He's really hoping no guys will talk to her so that he doesn't have to speak to anyone else.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

17.1K 478 15
Tamaki Amajiki is in love with his best friend, but his feelings are not mutual. But when his feelings begin to threaten his life, how will he cope? ...
12.7K 482 34
COMPLETED!! 🏆1 #bha Y/n is a girl with a traumatic present. Abducted by Overhaul at an early age and used for her quirk. She manages to run away and...
5.9K 262 20
Suzuki Mizuki is a third-year at UA. She has friends, good grades, and a great internship for a great hero. All in her life seems perfect, almost too...
19.5K 670 12
❝𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩-𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐧-𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬. ❞ - 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇; the most feared girl in school is in love with the scho...