You're not a little, you say?

Von babidoll03

There's a young boy called Alexander. He loves to do things he shouldn't. Alex is a little - he finds out he... Mehr

First Day
My Locker Buddy
~ḄÍŘTHḌĂÝ~
Smoking, Finding Out.
Take A Sip
Smoking On The Balcony.
Finally, Food!
~ CORONA ~
🎈❤️ Thank You! 🎈❤️
Idk--
Smoke It prt 2
10) New People In The Dorm
. . .

Smoke It

1.3K 22 0
Von babidoll03

Alexander's pov :

I was in Sabrina's car. We were going to pick up one of our friends and then were going to hit the road to the forest.

After getting Alice, we hit the road to the Forest.

After getting into the cabin, I sat down and got my pack of cigarettes out from my bag.

Alice looked at me, wide eyeded. "Where'd you get those?"

"My room, I smoke a lot. It helps with my stress."

"Oh, okay."

"here," I said, handing her a cigarette a have lit for her. "Smoke it."

"O-okay." she took the lit cigarette and started smoking it.

Sabrina took one of my other cigarettes and lit it with my lighter. She started smoking it.

I took a cigarette and lit it using some of the light from Sabrina's.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

312K 5K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
157K 3.5K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
1.3M 32.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.9M 54.3K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...