The son of Harry Styles {EN}

Από HopeH2004

COMPLETED Claire Jones is 19 years old and has just started her study. During her vacation with her friends... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue {Part 1}
Epilogue {part 2/ the end}

Chapter 30

879 8 2
Από HopeH2004

Harry

Okay, I can do this. The boys just left for their hotel. Now I'm alone with Merlin. I'll take all the toys out of the closet and place it on the floor with him. All right, now he can choose.

"What do you want to play with? The blocks?' I ask as I show the blocks. He immediately grabs for it. I could have thought, why still ask?

He immediately starts making towers and every time they fall; he starts laughing loudly. I love him so much. He's become my life. I thought at first that it would be difficult; He might not accept me, Claire might not accept me, or maybe Silas would be difficult. It's the opposite of everything. Merlin and I are so good with each other, just like Claire. Silas I've only just with, but he seems reasonable. I know we'll never be the best of friends.

Suddenly I wake up from my mind by crying. I look at Merlin quickly and see that a block has fallen on his head. Apparently, his tower was too high. I'll take him right away and take him to the kitchen. I'll take an ice bag and put it against his head. He keeps crying.

"Kiddo, stop crying. It'll be fine. The pain is over in a while, don't worry,' I say.

But he keeps crying. Quietly, I'm starting to worry. Who knows has a fracture or a concussion or I don't know an internal hemorrhage, can you? I'm calling Claire.

"Hi, how do I - why do I hear him crying? What happened, Harry?' she asks worriedly.

'He was playing with the blocks; I wasn't looking for a while and suddenly he started crying. I saw that a block had fallen on his head. I put ice on his head, but he won't stop crying. I don't know what to do, Claire? Do I have to go to the hospital?' I ask as I rub merlin's back.

I hear her sighing before she says, "He can't handle the cold. That's why he's constantly crying. Put the ice away."

I immediately take the ice off his head and rub his head, so it gets warmer.

"And will it work?" I can't hear him anymore," she says.

'He's still getting a little bit, but less and less. It works. Thank you. I didn't know what to do. It scared me,' I say sighing.

"You did a good job of calling me. I remember the first time I found out. It was my mom. Apparently, I didn't get off to the cold before,' she says with a laugh.

"Okay, thank you again. I'll leave you so you can get on with your date with Silas,' I say.

"Hey, see you, till tonight," she says, and hangs up.

Claire

"Is everything okay?" asks Silas as I sit back at our table. We're in a nice café.

Apparently, he goes out with his friends a lot. I've never been with his friends before hopefully that's going to happen someday. I'm so curious what they're like.

"Kelsey?" Silas calls out of nowhere.

"Silas?" What are you doing here?" Says a girl who comes to our table. She's beautiful. She wears a back that makes her perfect, sexy legs look beautiful. Her face is so beautiful, too, and her hair, don't let me start with her hair. It's brown and long. And her smile. Silas is seeing people like that? With people walking the catwalk of a Victoria Secret Fashion Show?

"I'm here with Claire, my girlfriend," he says. I'm his girlfriend. In your face!

'Sit down, Claire always wanted to meet my friends and now she gets to see the best. It's been so long,' Silas says. The best? Why is she the best? Because she's so beautiful? She's probably so funny and sweet, too. Urgh I hate girl like that.

"No, no, I don't want to ruin your date," she says. Thank God.

'But no, this isn't even a date, just eating something. Come on, sit,' he says as he makes room next to him.

Um hello? I'm still here. Shouldn't you ask me anything?

"Is that okay for you Claire?" She asks me. She smiles sweetly ate me. Shit, her smile is beautiful. I wouldn't think there were any changes to girls for her. What? You should see her. I'm just doubting. Okay, you're a mop.

'Uhm-', I start 'Or course not. Why don't you sit down? Silas continues. Okay, I was going to say she could stay, but why does Silas want her to stay now?

After hours of talking, I see it's almost time to pick up Merlin. I'm trying to get Silas' attention, but all he seems to be paying attention to is Kelsey.

"Silas!" I suddenly shout. Everybody's looking at me. Oh, I mean everybody's not Silas and Kelsey, no, I mean everybody in the café. "Sorry," I say to everyone.

"I'm going to pick up Merlin," I say to Silas.

"Okay," he says, and talks back to Kelsey.

"Aren't you coming?"

"Can't you go alone?" he asks earnestly. Does he mean that? He used to freak out when I go to Harry and now, he wants me to go to Harry alone so he can stay perfect with Miss?

"Sure, see you tonight. Nice to meet you,' I tell Kelsey.

"Nice to meet you too," she says back. She seems like fun, but Silas doesn't give me much fun because of the attention she gets from Silas. Yes, surprise, I can be jealous, too. Silas isn't the only one.

I'll take my coat and walk out of the café quickly. I'll call a cab and give him Harry's address. I'm really mad at Silas. I don't understand. I thought it was going well, but apparently, I was wrong.

When I'm with Harry, I pop in the seat.

"Someone's had a rough day," Niall says with a laugh. Oh, yes, the boys are here, too. Fun. No, seriously, nice. They've become really good friends, but I've already said that.

Niall

"Shut me up about today," she says, growling.

"What happened?" I ask worriedly.

"Wait, first Merlin. Merlin!' she shouts. He walks up to her and she takes it tightly and spins it around. It's so much fun to watch. She's really so happy with him. She shines all the way when she's with him.

"Be careful not to start drooling," Louis whispers, so I can be the only one who can hear him. I just shake my head and start laughing. He knows I'm so fond of her. She sits back down and places Merlin on her lap.

"Do you want to tell you now?" asks Liam.

"Silas. He ran into a friend, who by the way is beautiful, and he was talking to her the whole time while I was sitting across from them. He ignored me the whole time. He didn't want to come. I'm not juice it. He doesn't trust me alone with Harry and now he's like that,' she says.

I hate him. I hate him a little more. How can you ignore someone like Claire? I could never ignore her. Even if the most beautiful woman sits next to me, I would only have an eye for her. Hell, I wouldn't even realize that one is sitting next to me. Well, unless she's got food. My love of food remains great.

He doesn't deserve her.

"What?" she suddenly asks me. Did I say that out loud?

"He doesn't deserve me?" she asks angrier.

'Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. He just can't treat you like that. He's ignoring you when you just forgave him. He didn't trust you at first, and now he's ignoring you? I would never do that, I could never ignore you, even if you ask,' I say.

She doesn't look at me so angry anymore, thankfully. "Thank you, I guess," she says with a smile to me, but also with a frown. "How did it actually go Harry?" she asks quickly.

"After one incident, perfect. He's really great, a real son of mine,' he says, and immediately we laugh, leaving Claire and Merlin laughing, except For Harry. He looks angrier.

"Hey, laugh all you want, but he's my son in the end," he says.

"Yes, he has your looks, but he obviously has her personality," Louis says.

"I'm going to go. He's getting tired,' she says.

She gives us a day and goes out the door. Everybody's looking at me.

"What was that, Niall?" begins Harry.

"Yes, he doesn't deserve her?" continues Liam.

'I could never ignore you?'  liam says .

"What?" It's true, isn't it? How does he treat her? She's amazing, and then he's watching other girls? What's his problem? If I had her, I'd look at her every day. I even look at her picture when she's not with me. I'd trust her. I'd make her feel special to me,' I say angrily to Silas.

"Are you in love with her?" asks Liam.

"Yes," Louis says.

"Louis!" I shout.

"What?" You almost told it yourself after your speech from there,' he says.

"Louis, you already knew?" asks Harry.

"Yes, he told me today," he says.

CLAIRE

When I finally get home, I'll see Silas is home, too. Luckily, I don't know what to think if he was still there with Kelsey.

'Hi, how was it at Harry's. He asks

"All right, the rest was there," I say.

'I'm sorry, if I'd ignored you a little bit, but I hadn't seen Kelsey in a long time. She was traveling, so that's it. I didn't realize it myself until she said it after you left. I want to check you out soon, but you were already gone,' he says as he walks towards me. I'm going to bring Merlin to the ground that's going to be a jester of Silas right away. Silas takes him in his arms and walks on to me.

"Do you forgive me?" he asks cautiously.

"Sure," I say back and give him a kiss that Merlin starts laughing at. Afterwards, he's going to get his lips and I'm going to kiss me. To be honest; I'm too tired to argue.

"What did the boys say about me?" asks Silas as we look at "Friends" in the seat. Merlin's leg in his bed for a while.

"Actually, nothing special. They've only seen you for a while, so they can't really have an opinion of you yet,' I say.

"Well, I think Niall already has an opinion about me," he says.

"Niall?" How that?' I ask him. He didn't say anything to Silas, did he? What's his problem?

"Well, he kept staring at me with an angry look. I didn't dare look at him,' he says.

'I don't think it was his day. Instead, he was a little quieter, too. Don't worry about it,' I say. Well, he wasn't really quiet, on the contrary, but I'm going to say that to him now. I'll call Niall tomorrow or something and ask what his problem is.

"Can't we think about that?" I want to make it a fun evening,' I say as I put my arms around his waist.

"Okay, have a nice evening," he says, putting his one arm around my shoulders. He brings me closer to him and puts his head on mine while it lies on his shoulders.

"How about going to Vermont next weekend, when Merlin stays with Harry?" asks Silas.

'I don't know. I'd like to go somewhere, but it's the first time Merlin will sleep somewhere other than in his own cot, so preferably not too far,' I say.

"Today it's getting used to it. He can ask for help from the boys if he has to, one of them is already Dad. If necessary, he can ask your mom for help. And Alex's still here,' he tries to convince me.

"That's true, I'll ask Harry tomorrow if he's okay, okay?"

'Yes, of course no problem. Let me know as soon as possible so I can book a hotel, okay?'

"Okay," I say, and give him a kiss on his cheek. We're watching TV. I enjoy moments like that. Just enjoying each other's company. We don't have to say anything, just hug each other and watch our favorite series. I don't need much for a romantic evening.

"Are we going upstairs?" asks Silas suddenly. I don't realize I'm half asleep and my head falls off his shoulder and he starts laughing.

"Yes, good idea," I say, laughing.

"Shh, you have to be quiet," I hear a voice laughing. I feel movement in the bed. It's like someone's crawling into our bed. Suddenly I feel someone on my stomach, and I hear giggles. Soon I know who it is; Merlin.

"We have to be very quiet if we want to surprise Mom, shh," he says, Silas, whispering.

I'll surprise them.

Out of nowhere I open my eyes and shout, 'SURPRISE!' I see both Merlin and Silas jumping from a shot. I'm going to start laughing right away.

"Your faces!" I say, laughing. Merlin started laughing, too, but Silas is still getting the fright.

"Urgh, shut up," he finally says as he ends up lying next to me in bed with Merlin still on me.

"We must rise," I say, breaking the silence.

"Yes, I know, but I want to stay here like this," Silas says, putting his arm around my waist and bringing me close to him.

When the doorbell rings, I get out of bed after many protests by Silas and open the door to Alex.

"Hi, come in. How's it going?' I ask Alex when we go to the kitchen. I'm starting to make breakfast.

"All right, you?" she asks when Silas comes in with Merlin in his arms.

"Good," we say at the same time. "I'm going to take a shower." he says and walks up.

"I'm going to get ready," I say when I've done dinner, and Silas just comes down.

If I pass him, he'll stop me and hold me.

"Don't forget what to ask Harry, okay?" he says.

"Yes, I'm going to call him as soon as possible," I say, and kiss him, he's going to kiss me right back.

I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower.

When I get back downstairs, Silas is ready to leave. I'm going to walk up to him and give him a kiss, and he's going to give him one, too.

"See you tonight," I say.

"See you tonight. I love you,' he says.

"I love you too," I say, giving him one last kiss.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

940K 34.8K 31
❝boys like him don't fall in love with sad girls.❞
173K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
491K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
209K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...