Her care for me

由 anaxpaula05

"Aʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋ?" I spoke up innocently before spreading my legs wide open on t... 更多

𝙸 𝙽 𝙵 𝙾 𝚁 𝙼 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝚅 𝙸 𝚂 𝚄 𝙰 𝙻 𝚂
𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙻 𝙾 𝙶 𝚄 𝙴
𝙾 𝙽 𝙴
𝚃 𝙷 𝚁 𝙴 𝙴
𝙵 𝙾 𝚄 𝚁
𝙵 𝙸 𝚅 𝙴
𝚂 𝙸 𝚇
𝚂 𝙴 𝚅 𝙴 𝙽
𝙴 𝙸 𝙶 𝙷 𝚃
𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴
𝚃 𝙴 𝙽

𝚃 𝚆 𝙾

218 11 7
由 anaxpaula05

𝚃𝚠𝚘 - 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎.

𝟻 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 - 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍.

-

•𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊; (𝚗.) 𝚊𝚗
𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢.

-

𝙰𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚒.

Cold water fell all over my face making me bolt up as fast as i could. My eyes slowly tried to adjust to the bright lighting. Once i was aware that i was in front of my home, i became extremely confused.

The first person i made eye contact with was Isaac. "Why am i wet?" His face went bright red and i burst out laughing. "Even in this state you still find ways to make a joke."

I squinted my eyes slightly. "What state?" His face fell completely. "Fuck happened?" He stared at me blankly, which made me react nasty. "Fucking tell me." I burst out like a ball of anger.

His face softened. "You probably passed out from heavy blood loss," He paused, by the look on his face i could tell he didn't want to tell me more. "You were gone for a day and a half."

I scrunched my face in confusion. "What?" I whispered out so lightly that he could barely probably hear me. Immediately, i stared down at the ground in disappointment.

"We found you here barely a few minutes ago." Deanne spoke up making her presence known. Her intense gaze was set on me once again, studying me. "Mind telling us where you've been?"

I could feel my hands starting to shake. "I don't know, the wolf just attacked me." My legs came up to my chest and i could feel a panic attack coming in. Deanne got on her knees, hugging me as tight as she could. "I love you, kid."

"I came back to see how you guys are doing after our last mission, only to find out that you were gone." She spoke softly like she always does, giving a motherly vibe.

I immediately apologized. "I'm sorry, Deanne." She sniffles before replying, "I need a shot." I burst out laughing as she let go of me. Isaac butted into our conversation. "Go take a shower."

"Yeah, you smell like ass." Deanne told me, waving her hand in front of her scrunched nose. I diverted my gaze from them to my clothing, i still have on yesterday's bloody outfit.

You're lucky that we don't have neighbors, they'd see you as a monster. Just like everyone else does.

I sighed then a thought crossed my mind. My whole face morphed in anger. "Who took care of my baby?" If i could get angrier, you'd probably see me grow horns. Their faces dropped at my anger.

As the words left my mouth, Blue walked out our house holding Mikey in her palm. My baby had his shell painted orange. He looked beautiful. Blue is feeding him a piece of watermelon and he is happily eating it.

She shifted her gaze over to us and let out a small chuckle at our expressions. Isaac laughed out loud with his full chest, "Never thought i'd see the day where you care about anything but yourself."

He stood up, easily towering Blue's 5'8 figure with his 6'1 one. He tapped on the middle of her forehead with his index finger then walked away. Her face scrunched with disgust.

Deanne let out a cute giggle and turned towards me. "You got your answer." She pulled me up. "Please go shower, your smell is making me nauseous." They all let out a laugh, even the damn turtle. I could feel him mocking me.

I walked past them and went upstairs to my room. My room stayed exactly how i left it. After locking the door behind me, i opened my drawer and grabbed a joint. I lit it up trying to get rid of this uneasy feeling in my stomach.

Why can't i smoke in peace?

I laughed on my own for a while, smoke surrounded me and it looks really funny. I finished the whole joint making my room smell like weed. My eyes were puffy but it wasn't enough, yet i wasn't in the mood to grab another joint.

Looking over at the pink towel laying on my bed, i remembered that i was meant to be showering. I stripped my clothes of before grabbing the towel. As i took them off they made a crunchy noise from the dried blood.

Nasty.

The first thing i did as i entered the bathroom is stare at myself in the mirror. My hair is started to curl back to normal. My Peruvian heritage is starting to show, after this shower i'm sure my hair will go back to it's big curly state.

Grabbing all the stuff i needed from the counter and then placing them near my shower. After turning on the shower i obviously walked in, let me tell you how damn cold the water is.

What a pain in the ass.

I did everything i needed to do in the shower. I grabbed my towel to dry myself off. I'd say i took minimum 20 minutes in the shower, i smell great.

As i walked back into my room, goosebumps erupted all over at the cold temperature. Sometimes i hate air conditioning.

Get ready and warn them.

Why?

Something is coming.

Suddenly my body was immune to the cold temperature, something terrible is gonna happen. I grabbed the first bag that i saw and shoved everything important inside.

I opened my drawer to grab some clothing, quickly i put on some shorts and a random green crop top that i have. Slutty is the way to go. Next, i tied my hair into a ponytail.

I put some shoes on and grabbed my pills. I gulped a pill down before shoving it in my backpack, the dry pill slowly going down my throat.

Checking that everything i needed was with me, i ran down the stairs. Everyone was calmly watching tv in the living room. "Something's coming." I warned. Right after Gianni replied, "What is?"

Deanne stood up and walked towards me. "Are you okay, child?" I frowned. "The voices are warning us that something is coming." The tension in the room increased as those words left my mouth.

Gianni and Isaac exchanged glances, both panicked.

"Please go get ready." I rubbed my arm softly. They all nodded and immediately headed to their rooms. Blue stayed behind to give me Mikey. "Here's his incubator." He was sleeping inside.

The voice ignored me and I went to the kitchen. I placed Mikey's incubator on the kitchen counter and calmly started eating watermelon from the fridge.

Suddenly goosebumps erupted throughout my whole body. I gulped and yelled out. "Are you guys ready?" To which nobody replied, maybe they didn't hear me. I grabbed the incubator and went back upstairs to grab my bag.

I grabbed everything and started walking to Isaac's room all the way down the hall. As I was about to open the door, Deanne pulled me inside harshly. I exclaimed. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She quickly shushed me.

As I looked around, I saw everyone huddled inside his room. He half shouted. "Didn't I tell you to always check your phone!" I raised my eyebrow and put my bag down, I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and saw several missed calls from everyone.

Oops?

Blue spoke next. "The authorities have gotten through our main defense." My heart rate increased. "Soon enough we'll be surrounded, they're already on their way here." Gianni told us with a poker face.

We stan cold hearted bitches.

"Seeing how many of them there are." Deanne pointed to the monitor. "We stand no chance if we try to escape." I scrunched my eyebrows and gulped.

Isaac let out a rich soft laugh. "Then let's play a game." We all turned to look at him with curiosity. "We'll make 3 teams, then we'll take different paths all around the house, whichever team gets the most kills wins."

And you guys think I'm fucked up.

"Game on." Blue smirked. "Where do we meet up?" Isaac smirked and replied back. "We'll meet up at the basement, I'll figure out a escape route."

We all nodded and Deanne wrapped her arm around my neck. "I have my teammate," She pointed over at Gianni and Blue. "You two are the other team." They giggled and we all grabbed the guns in his closet.

Isaac got the last word. "Kill or be killed."

We all walked out minus Isaac, he stayed behind. We split up from Blue and Gianni. While they went the north side of the house, we went south. I was being even more careful because Mikey's incubator was inside my bag.

How much fits in that fucking bag?

I don't even know.

I sucked in my breath as I heard footsteps coming towards us. We pressed against the wall and tried to listen where they were coming from. Deanne raised her left hand and held up 3 fingers.

I made a hand motion and we both got ready for action. Deanne shot the first two and then I did my part and shot the third one in the stomach. Thank the goddess my silencer is on.

Clearly i didn't hit a vital spot since he was still standing. He spotted my location and tried to shoot me. If I didn't move fast enough, the bullet would've went straight through my shoulder.

Fuck.

This time I aimed for his neck since he could barely move with one of his legs extremely bleeding, I cocked back my gun and shot. The bullet went through the middle of his neck. You could see the hole and the bullet inside of it, plus the blood gushing out from it.

His body dropped down to the floor along with the others. All three bodies were spread out on the floor. We tip toed around them and walked faster as we heard more footsteps behind us. This time depending on the footsteps they were around 6 to 8 people.

We wouldn't be able to beat them if we face them directly. The footsteps turned faster and we started sprinting.

There is 3 entrances to the basement and one escape door, if we don't get caught, maybe we can escape. Yet there's a chance they could've already blocked the escape door.

She whispered. "Our best shot of getting to the basement is through the second bathroom." We ran until we reached the bathroom. Once we were inside, I locked the door behind us and got straight to business.

I placed my bag in the sink while Deanne placed hers in the tub. She lifted the plain black rug and pushed it to the side, revealing the trapdoor under it.

Dea whispered to me in the softest voice ever. "They're almost here," She handed me our bags. "Take our stuff, I'll be right after you." The steadiness in her voice was enough to make anyone believe she was telling the truth.

"Stop lying." I could tell she was lying by the simple fact that her lip twitches when she lies. "We are going together." I could feel myself losing control. "Because if one dies, we all die." Her eyes softened and she nodded.

"I'm not losing anyone again."

She replied. "Fine." I grabbed both our bags and started climbing down the ladder. Deanne tried to lay out the rug on top of the trap door so it would get us some more time.

She tried to rig the lock on the trap door but they were already bashing on the bathroom door. Their only purpose was to knock the door down and if we didn't hurry, we would be dead meat.

You will not be able to escape.

Thanks for the support.

As we reached the bottom, they were already there. Isaac is putting a chair on the main door while Gianni and Blue were trying to block the third entrence. Isaac walked up to us. "They've got all the entrences covered."

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Did you figure out how we would leave without being seen?" Blue answered my question instead of Isaac. "No, he didn't." She scoffed. "We are all good as dead."

I butted in. "The enthusiasm we have in this house is really inspiring." I rolled my eyes. Gianni managed to rig the door lock so that they wouldn't be able to get in from there.

Then Isaac and Blue started discussing like actual 7 year olds. "I tried to find a way out." He mumbled.

She instantly mocked back in a deep voice. "I tried to find a way out."

"Fuck you."

"For free?"

"Bitch."

"Thot."

"Whore."

"Asshole."

It continued until they started baby slapping each other.  I spoke up annoyed. "There's no time for your stupidity." They surprisingly immediately shut up and glared at me.

Deanne glared back at them. "She's right, if we don't figure out something we will all rot in jail." Gianni then walked directly towards Isaac and dragged him away.

Blue raised her eyebrow."What the fuck?" Then after exactly one minute, Deanne's eye suddenly twitched. "Absolutely not!" She exclaimed.

She marched towards Isaac and pointed her finger at him. "We swore we'd protect them!" He remained calm. "We don't have another choice, now do we?"

Our breath hitched once we heard the doors starting to get banged on. The gunshots ringing through our ears. Another shiver went down my spine.

"Isaac," She whispered to him. "Have you lost your fucking mind?" He rolled his eyes at what she said next. "You know that if you go back you'll be banned from coming back to the upper world."

I stared at Gianni and Blue, they displayed the same expression as me. We've never seen them fight, even in the three whole years that we've known them.

"They are not safe here anymore," He stopped. "I prefer taking three human girls there to reach their full potential before leaving them here." Then he laughed.

His laugh bounced off the walls. I was almost sure people from outside could hear it, the rich sound of his laugh just mocking us. "We promised we'd never take them there." She was getting more mad by the second.

He pulled out a glass bottle with a shiny blue liquid inside. She exclaimed. "You cannot be serious right now!" He smirked and looked at us three, his eyes shifted to red.

My heart rate increased and my vision started spinning. Gianni and Blue also started losing consciousness because we all started balancing from left to right. Deanne immediately held onto us, trying to hold us up.

Before I lost full consciousness, he threw the bottle to the ground and it shattered into a million pieces. Blue particles started flying all around us. He also moved to help Dea hold us up.

I finally could look at him in the eyes. His red eyes glowed, like pools of blood. His features started turning sharper yet the only thing I could focus on were the fangs extending from his mouth.

I was right all along.

They made him look demonic, horrifying even. I could feel his nails digging into my hip. I was so numb that I could barely react to the pain. Then as i finally blacked out, I heard these words slip from his mouth.

"We are heading to the Underworld."

-

𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸𝚜𝚊𝚊𝚌?
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎?
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖?

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎,
𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠!

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

242K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...
7.9M 182K 39
-Mine.- I heard the sexiest growl ever. I turned around quite quickly and contemplated the most gorgeous and attractive being on Earth...
504K 14.4K 51
*Mature Content Warning* I rest both my hands against the table. "I'll go on another date with you, if you tell me one thing about yourself that no...
4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...