My Darling [lashton hemwin]

NowKissLarry tarafından

Imagine leaving your four best friends, your brothers, your band...All because of a stupid one night stand wi... Daha Fazla

...
1
2
3
5
6
7
8

4

1.2K 70 16
NowKissLarry tarafından

Ash

It was 1am when my phone rang. Lazily, I picked it up. "Jello?"

"Did you just fucking call me jello? Its hello you idiot!"

"Oh Lucas, what a pleasent surprise."

"Where do you live?"

"Why?" I asked, planning his pet peeve to action.

"Because I'm coming over."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Why?"

"We both know why."

"WHY?" I asked in opera tone.

"Ashton you cut your self." And that a when it hit me, I relapsed and admitted to Luke. Why Luke? He got me pregnant, then told me about his girlfriend. What was her name? Haley? Baling? Oh that's right...

"What about Hailin?" I could feel his wince at her name.

"She's dead,Ash. She killed herself because she got raped and pregnant." I gasp. Hailin was a black haired, blue eyed, nose pierced girl with a pretty smile and a live for cat whiskers.

"The baby?"

"No. Now where the hell do you live?" I tell him the a dress and he rings the doorbell ten minutes later. I open the door and he instantly rolls up my sleeve, looking over the red lines. He winces looking at them. He saw one a few years ago when I stopped. He sees it when I starts. "Ashton. Please no."

"Listen Luke, Mel is sleeping. What do you want?" I look into his eyes and see them glazed with lust. Hell. No. He crashes his lips onto mine and I stumble back. My toes curls as he jams his tongue into my mouth. I wanted to kiss back, but I couldn't. It gave me memories. I tried pulling back but he held me close, trying to get me into the kiss. His hands ran up and down under my shirt and I struggled. No no no no no no no. I stomp on his foot making him back up. I backed against the wall and began crying. Luke realized what he did and looked at me in shock.

"Ash I-" I shook my head and tears became rivers in my face,

"Get out, Luke."

"B-"

"Out." I said. He had a knowing look. As soon as he left I sighed. Damn right I'm gonna cut. I walk up to the bathroom and begin slicing my wrist more.I double the total from yesterday and sigh. This time, I have no regrets. He just forced himself on me. He wasn't drunk, he has no excuse. He was sober and horny and forced me to kiss him.

I hate Luke Hemminga.....

Right?

•:••••••

Done! I'm sorry it was short, but it's midnight and I want sleep.

I just started a lashton teacher and Luke is the one who gets pregnant. Like, what?

ALYSSA WHYYYYY?!

OK, update will either be tomrw or in two days. Depending on how much authors block I have....if you can't tell I had a lot today.....

*wink* BUYYYYYYYE

-Ashles :3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

792K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
75K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...