Rewriting the Apocalypse

Bởi xXSandy088Xx

In a world filled up with zombies, all his mind was taken by a single man: strong, handsome and cold; the sad... Xem Thêm

1_The Meeting
2_explaination
3_Letters
4_The meeting room
5_ Living Together
6_Along
7_ 1 year later
8_ Heaven and Hell
9_On my way
10_The boss
11_ Something is wrong
12_Bad Luck
Memory Fragments(YYf)
13_Deal between the bosses
14_ Hard Mission
15_ Life in Heaven
16_ The silent boy
17_The Hunters
apologize
18_ Getting captured again
19_Hide Wolfgang
20_Yang Yifei's arrival in Heaven
21_ Heaven (1)
22_Heaven (2)
Ling Song

Maps

2K 159 22
Bởi xXSandy088Xx

I tried my best to design them, but they ended up like this... so...I leave it all to your imagination.

HEAVEN BASE
(In the outside)

1) Ling Song's Mansion

2) Houses for humans

3) Park and mini amusement park for family.

4) Academy high school and university

5) many elevator for large numbers of humans and vehicles.

6) Forest

7) Big Hotels fow newest residences

8)Training Camp

9)Houses for those who have to role to defend the base.

FACTS:
The Heaven base is way more smaller than the Hell base, and it's protected by a barrier made of Ling Song's electricity. That barrier have a stronger resistance thanks of the help of Damian and only with the Pass, people can enter through that barrier.

Outside the Heaven bases there were planted some crops that will turn into Mad-Plants, so people have only one door where they can possible enter.

HELL BASE
(In the underground)

1-2) crops fields

3) Pasture field

4) Zoo with a lot of race of animals.

5) School for kids to learn combat technics, for new types of technology creation.

6) learning magic zone for all ages.

7) park for families with saunas.

8) all those red circles are the elevators that brings the people in Heaven, but before going outside, right above hell, there is the vehicles floor.

9) in the center of Hell, there is Ling Song's house in a lake.

And that little blue dot is the aquarium tower full of electric jellyfish.

There are no fishes in Ling Song's Lake, but just little jelly fishes.

The Houses underground.

Those blue lines is the river.

FACTS:

The underground base has a 'sky' and it's an aquarium barrier.

Imagine this but a lot more bigger enough to cover all the Hell base, the elevator have to pass trought it to go to the vehicles floor then to the outside base.

The blue line is the aquarium barrier.
The red line is the vehicles room
The green line is the outside base.
The black lines are the elevators.

In the underground base, it just looks like a city cause it have schools, swimming pools, restaurants, bars, arcades, cinemas, shops, clothes shops, library, pet shops, etc...

They also travel in the river with little boats and there are actual fishes in the river.

In Hell they called the houses department in Island n°# that are connected with each other with a bridge.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

55K 1.7K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...
1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
64.8K 3.1K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
54.5K 2.7K 20
After Tatsumi dies, he gets the chance to go back to his old life. Now, the only things he has to do, are missions. Missions in the world of an popul...