Issei fulfilling his dream in...

Od WilliamPhillips8

A month after defeating Kokabiel, Issei comes back early from finishing a contract and overhears the girls ta... Více

New Student, Kiba's secret, and Issei leaves.
Issei's return, open house, and faction meeting.

Heartbreak and new love

5.4K 56 50
Od WilliamPhillips8

Disclaimer: I don't own Highschool dxd or any characters. Ichiei Ishibumi does.

Hello everyone. This is one of the new stories I'm planning on writing. It was on my back burner along with all the other ideas people gave me. I will be writing new stories for the next few weeks and updating my other ones. A friend of mine gave me this idea and I decided to do it. I love the character Koneko, she's just too cute especially when she's in her nekomata form. So my friend admitted that this idea came from reading stories on Issei being betrayed by his harem. This won't have shit ton of action like other dxd stories, it will be more humor with Issei adjusting to his new life of attracting lolis who want/love him too much xD. They'll all be aggressive towards Issei. So there will be no big tits in the harem xD. The ORC girls will be jealous. Of course there will be lemons. I'll post the harem at the end. This will be pretty fun to write. Please don't repost my cover and top image. I paid for them. Thanks.

"Talking"

Thoughts

Ddraig

"Ddraig talking"

'Ddraig thoughts'

Issei sighs as he finally finished fulfilling his quota with contracts for the day and quickly heads back to the ORC where his beautiful Rias awaits for him. "At least I can go see Buchou and tell her that I finished earlier than expected" He said to him with a small smile. His smile immediately vanishes when thinking about Rias and his female friends ignoring or treating him coldly. 

"Why do you even like those girls? They don't treat you right partner. Don't get me started on that red headed girl Rias, but ever since that fallen angel was beaten she started to treat you as a slave." "She doesn't show you any affection anymore. You need someone who will love and always be there for you."

Issei smiles a bit at his partner Ddraig. "I'm sure they're just busy and don't have time for me" He said with a small frown. "Thanks Ddraig. I know that I'll always have you behind my back" He said softly as he gently rubs the boosted gear.

Are you trying to convince me or yourself that they still care about you partner? The only ones I can think of that still do is that nekomata and nun, but she still hits you when you're thinking of something perverted. The nun treats you like an older brother though.

Issei doesn't say anything at all because Ddraig is right about only Koneko caring about him. "Haha I see you find me being hit funny." He said sarcastically to the laughing dragon inside the boosted gear. He smiles brightly as he looks down at his partner. "Thanks for cheering me up. I can always count on you being there for me." He said to him.

Of course I find it funny hearing the little girl hit you for drooling over that big breasted red-headed girl. 'Hmph what's so good about having big breasts. They sag when getting older and you don't need them when you have a cute girl right in front of you' 

'He' doesn't say anything, but inside 'he' wants to hug and tell him that someone loves him, but 'He's' stuck inside the boosted gear.

Little did Issei know his partner is secretly a cute girl who is in love with him, but also jealous of the big breasted females in the ORC.

Issei doesn't know what Ddriag is secretly thinking and decides to speed up his reunion with Rias. As soon as he's about to enter the club, he hears Rias talking. He stops and eavesdrop on the conversation wanting to find out her true feelings to him.

"I'm glad that perverted fool is gone. Sometimes I think it was a bad idea to resurrect him" Rias said with a small frown.

Issei's eyes widened at what Rias just called him. He feels his heart crack and tears to leak out of his eyes.

"Partner you need to stop and leave or you'll get hurt more."

Issei ignores Ddriag and continues listening.

"Ara Ara. He just loves you a lot Rias" Akeno said giggling a bit.

"Don't say that Akeno, I'll throw up" Rias said to her queen.

"Onee-sama should I continue pretending to be his friend?" Asia asks the red headed female.

Issei grits his teeth as he feels another crack appearing in his heart.

"Partner stop, I don't want you to get hurt more." Ddraig is losing her mind wanting to protect her secret love from pain.

Issei ignores Ddraig and continues to listen to Rias and his 'friends' belittling him. 

"Yes Asia, we still need the Red Dragon Emperor on our side" Rias said nodding at her bishop.

Asia nods at Rias. "Okay Onee-sama" She said to the red headed girl.

"I can't believe I wanted to have his children. He's really weak and too perverted" Xenovia said with a small frown.

"Where has my nice childhood friend Issei gone? He was replaced by this perverted version of him" Irina said shaking her head from side to side.

Issei gasps as he feels two more cracks appearing in his heart.

"Is that why you have a boyfriend that looks just like him?" Xenovia asks the angel teasingly with a small grin.

Irina blushes deeply at her friend's accusation. "Hmph leave Ken alone. So how is your boyfriend?" She asks the blue headed girl.

Xenovia blushes as she answers Irina. "Kevin is really amazing. He knows how to use a sword and fight with it." She said to her with a small grin.

Issei's eyes widened at what Irina and Xenovia said about having boyfriends. No wonder they ignored and treat me coldly. It makes sense now.

"Partner are you okay?" Ddraig asks him a bit worried.

Issei smiles a bit at his worried partner. "I'm fine. I just found out why they ignored me" He said to Ddraig with a fake smile. He continues eavesdropping on his mistress and 'friends'. 

"That's great Xenovia. I'm happy for you" Irina said to her friend with a small smile. She turns her attention to Rias. "What about you? How is Eiji?" She asks her curiously.

Rias gets a dreamy look as she thinks about her loving boyfriend. "He's the perfect boyfriend. He's kind, caring, he's not as perverted as Issei. He knows how to treat a girl" She said to Irina.

"Ara Ara. You got that right Rias. Eiji is dreamy, I can't wait to lose my virginity to him" Akeno said with a wide grin.

Rias laughs loudly at what Akeno just said. "Not if I have anything to say about that. I'm losing mine to him first" She said to the black headed girl.

Issei's breathing becomes heavy and his heart completely shatters after what Rias just said about giving her virginity to Eiji. He's about to collapse, but finds himself being wrapped around by arms making him stiffen. He looks behind himself and finds the cute loli Koneko. "What are you doing here Koneko-chan?" He asks her as he tries his best to be strong in front of her.

Koneko frowns a bit at Issei. "Senpai, I heard everything they said about you." She said to the brown headed boy. 

Issei collapses in Koneko's arms and buries his face in her chest. "Why do they hate me?" he asks in between cries. "Reynare was right about no one loving me. They'll all betray me" He said in between sobs.

Koneko pulls Issei's head away from her chest and slaps him on the face. "Don't believe what that fallen angel said. There's a person that loves you" She said to him while blushing lightly.

Issei looks at Koneko with a soft expression. "Who will love a perverted fool like me?" he asks her sadly.

Koneko slaps Issei again on the face. "Senpai you're looking at her" She said to him with a small smile.

Issei's eyes widened at Koneko's confession while his face turns crimson red. Is she telling the truth? He quickly shakes his head to get rid of the doubts of the white headed loli. "Thanks for cheering me up, but I don't feel like going to the club. I'm going to go home" He said to her with a small smile.

"Yes thank you for not betraying my partner and cheering him up" Ddraig said to Koneko.

Koneko smiles a bit. "You're welcome Red Dragon Emperor" She said to him. "Okay Senpai" She said to Issei.

Issei pulls away from Koneko before standing up and gently rubbing her head. "I'll see you tomorrow" He said to her before leaving.

Koneko blushes lightly as she feels him rubbing her head. She wonders if he'll be interested in rubbing her secret cat ears that she hides.

"I need to talk to you when we're home" Ddraig said to him.

Issei nods at Ddraig. "Okay partner" He said to him with a small smile. He feels a bit happy knowing that at least one person didn't betray him.

Back to Kuoh Academy

Koneko waits for Issei to be gone before turning her attention to the ORC. She grits her teeth while thinking of her Issei crying because of them. Her bright eyes darken at the thought of her beloved being hurt by anyone especially girls. "I'll love and protect you senpai. You don't need anyone else except your koneko-chan" She said in a possessive tone of voice. She's been in love with him secretly since the first time that she saw him, but she didn't say anything because he only wanted girls with big breasts. Her hitting him because he secretly thought of perverted things was her way of showing her feelings towards him. She walks into the room and sits on the couch before taking out something sweet to eat.

"Oh Koneko-chan, you're back. Did you finish your mission?" Rias asks her rook.

Koneko silently nods at Rias as she hands the contracts to her.

Rias smiles somewhat at her silent Rook. "Have you seen Issei?" She asks her with a small frown.

Koneko feels rage coursing through her body, but she quickly gets rid of it before answering. "Yes, he said that he wasn't feeling good and went home" She said to the red headed girl as she takes out the contracts she stole from him and hands them to her. "These are his contracts" She said to her before eating another piece of candy.

Rias frowned a bit when she felt like she was drowning for a second before quickly going away. I might be just imagining something. She smiles a bit at Koneko. "That was really nice of you to do that for my Ise" She said to her rook.

Koneko glares at Rias for saying that Issei is hers, but she quickly nods. Senpai won't be yours anymore, he's mine now. She knows that his dream is to be a harem king, and she might have to share him with others that she approves of. She won't let him ever get hurt again by sluts like her mistress or the nun.

"Onee-sama Koneko seems strange" Asia said to Rias with a small frown.

Rias shakes her head. "She's always like this, just let her be and make sure to keep pretending to be Issei's friend" She said to the nun. The sound of glass breaking causes her to look at Koneko. "You need to be more careful" She said to the nekomata.

Koneko dropped a glass after hearing Rias tell Asia to keep pretending to be Issei's friend. She felt so much rage going through her body that she wanted to go over there and attack her mistress and the nun for using her beloved Issei. "Sorry Rias-sama" She said to the red headed girl while looking down.

Rias sighs a bit as she smiles at Koneko. "It's okay, just be more careful" She said to the white headed loli.

Koneko nods at her mistress as she resumes eating her sweets while listening to them talking. She wants to go to her beloved and hold him in her arms instead of being with them.

Issei's house

Issei locks the door to his room before laying down on the bed. He doesn't want Rias or the other girls coming into his room now that he knows they have been using him. "What do you want to talk about Ddraig?" He asks his partner.

"I want to show you something. Come inside" Ddraig said to Issei.

Inside the boosted gear.

Issei tilts his head to the side curious on what his partner wants to show him. "Okay Ddraig" He said as he closes his eyes and imagines himself in the boosted gear. "I'm here" He said loudly as he looks around the space.

"Great. I've been waiting for this moment ever since I woke up" Ddraig said to Issei in a female voice.

Issei's eyes widened when he heard his dragon partner talking in a female voice. "Ddraig you couldn't possibly be  female right?" He asks while blushing lightly.

Ddraig giggles loudly as the dragon nods at Issei. "Yes, my issei. I've always been female, but I pretended to be male" She said to him softly.

Issei's face turns a dark shade of red at his partner admitting that he's always been a female. "W-wait if you were always female. You didn't spy on me when I showered right?" He asks her as he shivers a bit at that thought.

Ddraig grins widely as she nods rapidly. "Ooh I did. Those were one of my favorite scenes getting to see you in the nude" She said to him as she licks her lips a few times.

Issei blushes furiously at what Ddraig just said to him. "You're just as perverted as me, so now you can't complain about me talking about breasts" He said to the red dragon.

Ddraig glares harshly at Issei. "I may be as perverted as or more than you, but I don't want you talking about those big sacs of flesh" She said to him angrily.

Issei sighs as he nods at Ddraig. "So, do you have a human form?" he asks her curiously.

Ddraig nods as light gathers around her body and she changes into her human form.

Issei's eyes flew wide open as he looks at his cute partner. "Wow, now I know why you hate big breasts. You're just as flat as Koneko-chan" He said to her teasingly with a small smile.

Ddraig glares at Issei harshly at what he just said to her. "Don't say that Baka. Anyway having breasts half the size of your head will end up sagging when getting older" She said to him as she crosses her arms over her chest while pouting.

Issei laughs a bit. "Okay I understand Ddraig. I think you look really cute, but not as cute as Koneko" He said to the red headed loli.

Ddraig blushes lightly at Issei's compliment, but on the inside of her head she's jumping up and down while shouting that he called her cute. "My name is Ai. You don't have to call me Ddraig anymore" She said to him with a small smile.

Issei smiles brightly at his partner and nods. "That's a nice name. It means love and affection right?" He asks her softly.

Ddraig nods at Issei. "Yes, you're right" She said to him softly.

"So why did you want to show me this?" Issei asks her curiously.

Ai frowns a bit as her eyes turn completely white and an angry symbol appears on her head and she gets bigger while Issei becomes smaller. "Are you that dense? Can't you see that I did this because I wanted to show you that you have someone that loves you" She said to him angrily.

Issei shudders a bit as he sees himself getting smaller while Ai got bigger. "Okay. I understand Ai. You're my cute little dragon" He said to her while blushing deeply.

Ai stops being angry and instead her face turns apple red. She couldn't continue being angry at Issei after what he calls her. She returns to her normal size. "Good, I don't want you wasting tears on that red headed slut and her whores when you have two girls that love you" She said to him with a small smile.

Issei nods at Ai not wanting to get her angry again. He gets a determined look. "Can you train me? I don't want to be weak and get my love ones killed" He said to her with a small smile.

Ai likes Issei's determined look, so she nods at him. "Of course, we'll beat white" She said smiling brightly at him.

Issei feels happy because he has a cute dragon and nekomata that loves him. Gah am I turning into a lolicon like Matsuda? His eyes widened in horror at that thought. "So is white also a female or is he the reason why you pretend to be male?" He asks her a bit curious.

Ai giggles a bit at Issei. "Of course white is female and no she doesn't have big breasts like that red headed slut" She said to him with a small grin.

Issei's face turns crimson red at what Ai just said about his rival's partner being a loli. "Great, I'm attracting lolis now" He said laughing loudly.

Ai grinned widely at what Issei just said. She can't wait to see when he finds out about the two strongest dragons being lolis. 'This is going to be fun'. "Well you should rest because starting tomorrow after you tell your mistress about leaving for awhile. I'll be pushing you to your limits" She said to him.

Issei nods at Ai. "Okay, I'll make sure to tell Rias that I'm leaving on a trip to become stronger" He said to the red headed loli.

"Good now leave. I want to rest too and don't have too many naughty dreams about me and your cat lover" Ai said to her partner teasingly with a small grin.

Issei blushes furiously as he hurries up to leave, he doesn't want to be embarrassed by his partner.

"I love that cute fool" Ai said as she changes back to her dragon form to conserve energy and goes to sleep.

Back to Issei's room.

Issei still couldn't believe that his partner is a cute girl who loves him. He makes sure to put a piece of paper that says he doesn't want anyone coming into his room tonight before locking the door and going to sleep.

Kuoh Academy-ORC

Rias sighs as she finally finishes the paperwork. "Good job everyone on fulfilling your contracts. Lets go home" She said to her family.

Koneko nods silently at Rias, but on the inside she's excited to go home to her Issei.

Kiba wanted to go to Issei's house and comfort him in his true form after finding out what 'his' mistress said about him from Koneko. I'll just tell him tomorrow that I'm not a boy. She giggles a bit at that thought.

No-one thought it was strange that Kiba giggled like a girl because they know that he's really a girl that's pretending to be a boy because she didn't want to be harassed by males.

Everyone leaves the academy and makes their way to Issei's home except for Kiba who goes to the mansion near-by.

Issei's home.

Rias and the girls walk into the house and to 'their' Issei's room, but immediately stop in front of the door.

Rias reads the paper and frowns a bit. "Looks like we'll be sleeping in the guest room tonight" She said to the girls.

Rias and the girls leave except for Koneko who waits for them to go into their room before knocking on the door.

Issei groans a bit when he hears a knock on the door. "Leave me alone tonight" He said loudly to the person on the other side.

"It's not Rias-sama. It's your Koneko" She said to Issei through the door.

Issei's eyes widens while his face turns blood red. He gets off the bed and walks to the door. He unlocks and opens the door, but as soon as he does he's tackled to the ground by the cat loli.

"I missed you my issei" Koneko said to him in a loving voice as she nuzzles against his chest.

Issei blushes furiously as he moves one of his hands down to her head and rubs it. "I was sleeping Koneko-chan. Didn't you read the note outside?" he asks her as he shuts and locks the door.

Koneko pouts a bit at Issei. "Of course I did, but there's no way I'm not going to sleep with my Issei" She said to him while blushing lightly.

Issei couldn't believe that this was his quiet and cold kouhai that beat him up for his perverted nature. He sighs a bit. "You know Koneko-chan, you're completely different than when you're in the ORC" He said to her softly.

Koneko giggles a bit. "Of course I had to pretend to hate you because you loved big breasts" She said to him with a small frown.

Issei blushes in embarrassment as he nods at her. "I see, but I'm glad you're showing your feelings and emotions more" He said to her with a bright smile.

Koneko nods at Issei. "I'll only show this side to you, my Issei" She said to him in a loving voice.

"Issei it looks like you have a cat that's crazy in love with you." Ai said to him teasingly.

Issei blushes deeply at what Ai just said to him, but he nods at her. He looks down at his cute kouhai happily. "Okay you can sleep with me tonight" He said to her.

Koneko smiles brightly as she gets off Issei and stands up.

Issei gets off the ground and lays down on the bed. He pats the spot next to him.

Koneko curls up on Issei's chest instead of sleeping next to him. "I love you Issei-senpai" She said to him as she closes her eyes and drifts off to dreamland.

"Just like a cat. She's just too cute" Ai said giggling a bit.

Issei agrees with Ai. He blushed deeply after hearing what Koneko said before going to sleep. He sighs a bit. "Goodnight my cute dragon" He said to Ai before closing his eyes and going to sleep.

"Goodnight my handsome mate" Ai said as she goes back to sleep.

End of chapter: Well this was fun. I've read my share of Issei betrayed by his harem fanfics with some having to use google translate to read. So, we find out that Koneko always had feelings for Issei since the first time she saw him at the academy. She had to hide them because she knew that he only liked girls with big breasts, but now she doesn't have to hide her affection and love because Rias just gave her the opportunity to have him. Issei finds out that his fateful partner is a cute red headed loli who loves him too. This is going to be a lot of fun to write :D. Next chapter There's a new transfer student in first years, Issei finds out a secret from another member of the club and he starts his training with Ai. 

Here's the harem.

Main: Koneko Toujou.

Fem Ddraig-Ai

Fem Kiba-Kobato

Ophis

Kunou

Fem Albion-Sagiri

Fem Great Red-Akane

Fem Gasper-Shinobu

Fem Millicas-Milly

So that's all for now towards Issei's loli harem xD. Don't worry I'll age up Milly, she'll be about 4 years younger than Rias. That makes her 15. She'll be the same grade as Koneko and Gasper. She'll be transferring to Kouh next chapter. Let me know if you want to add someone or change them into a loli. Ex: Gabriel turning into a loli angel, Sirzechs turning into a loli demon king. etc. Read and Review. Forgot to say. I don't own or make money off the pictures above. They belong to others. More Reviews=Faster updates.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

161K 2.5K 18
Seeing the Trihexa's warning come to fruition, Issei decides to leave with the help of some friends he gained throughout his time and get back the ti...
2.7K 68 4
Betrayal... a word that Issei never wished he would experience, but he has. And now betrayal will be the thing that hurts him the most. When most of...
31.8K 621 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...