𝐔𝐍𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 ➪ 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑼...

Bởi its_memeulousNE

[Completed ✔️] Thea O'Connor moves from Dublin to London to continue to pursue her dream of being an online e... Xem Thêm

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
A/N

0.0

4K 66 30
Bởi its_memeulousNE

Cast

Olivia Holt as Thea O'Connor,

George Andrew as himself,

Will Lenney as himself,

Alex Elmslie as himself,

James Marriot as himself,

Stephen Lawson as himself,

Gee Nelson as herself,

All others play as themselves ~♪

•~•

Description

Thea O'Connor moves from Dublin to London to continue to pursue her dream of being an online entertainer (otherwise known as a 'YouTuber') as she's begging to gain a following, nearing one million subscribers.

Her whole channel has been built up on the fact that no one knows what she looks like, it's a complete mystery. If ever on camera, she wears a mask.

This seems to have gained the attention of fellow YouTuber, George 'Memeulous' Andrew. Who's channel was built on the same idea, he was faceless. Wearing a mask if ever on camera.

This sparks a rivalry between the two, and not a fake one. The two genuinely hated one another.

When the Thea meets a young man who introduces himself as Andrew, Will she fail to hide all of this from him as the two get close? But he seems to be hiding something from her too?

•~•

Before we begin..

I ask yous all that you do not plagiarise my work. Inspiration, yes. But not plagiarism! Use your imagination for goodness sake!

That's all for now, enjoy! ~♪

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

69K 2.6K 38
(lowercase on purpose) "ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏꜱᴇ?" Alex is starting to give up. But Geroge won't let him. disclai...
6.4K 110 12
SO It's a story where you, the main character, are very attracted to both roommates Alex and George and you have to figure out your feelings without...
46.6K 1K 25
You and Alex had been talking on and off online for quite some time after he reached out to you. He invited you out to the UK to finally meet in pers...
1.1M 18.9K 62
Not all goes to plan when Mila Harvey gets whisked away on an all expenses paid holiday with her two best friend's, a group of people she's neve...