Forbidden Love (Ko X Reader X...

Autorstwa Tko207

~ LEMON AT THE END ~ Ko is 12-17 years old boy who works in a bodega with his two friends in the plaza, he me... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 15

1.2K 42 73
Autorstwa Tko207

( Your pov )

Fink and I watched a horror movie, but I didn't pay much attention to it, I was lost in my thoughts.

I can't believe I was about to do that... it's wrong.., it's really reeeaaally wrong!

He's my enemy! I can't fall in love with my enemy!

What would've happened if I didn't lock that door? What would Fink think??

I want to tell someone about this sooo bad but I can't! I don't have anyone I could trust with this...

"Hey? You okay?"

"Huh?", I said as I looked at Fink.

"You seems a little..off, is something wrong?", she asked.

"Oh no, I'm okay, I just... don't really like this movie, it's boring hehe", I said as I laughed nervously.

"Hmmm I have an idea! Let's go and destroy the plaza and the stupid heros!", Fink said with excitement.

"Mmm sure, you go to BoxMan's office and I'll meet you there in ten minutes", I said with a smirk.

Fink looked at me with confusion, but I told her that I'll bring a surprise.

.

( Tko's pov )

I'm listening to music and relaxing on the counter, while Rad and Enid are staring at me weirdly, probably thinking what the heck am I doing here.

I got really annoyed, "what are you dorks staring at?", I said with anger.

"How did you get out Tko?", Enid said as she crossed her arms.

"It's none of your business", I said as we both started glaring at each other.

"Look, we don't wanna fight, okay? Let's just chill and relax", Rad said with his goofy smile as he grabbed Enid's should.

Enid sighed, she was about to say something but the alarm went off, meaning the plaza is getting attacked.

"Finally something fun to do", I said as I jumped off the counter with excitement.

I hope I see Y/n this time.

You're not gonna fight her, are you?

We're enemies you idiot, of course I'll fight her.

I made my way outside the bodega, Rad and Enid followed.

A box fell from the sky in front of us, and it revealed Fink and Y/n, smirking evilly.

I found myself smirking as well without realizing it.

"Oh man, not her again!", Enid said with annoyance.

"Don't worry Enid, we've got Tko!", Rad said with confidence as he grabbed my shoulder.

I slapped his hand away, "don't touch me, you weirdo", I said, I then turned my attention back to Y/n and Fink, "this is gonna be fun", I mumbled as I smirked evilly.

"It had been awhile losers, did you miss me?", Y/n said with a smirk as she started floating in the air, and she made fire in her hands.

God she looks so hot!

Stop that and focus on the battle!!

"Get ready to lose losers", Fink said as she took out a gun and pointed it at us.

Both of them started shooting us with lazers and fire balls.

"Watch out!!", Enid yelled, and we all started avoiding their shots.

I started throwing fire fists at them, Enid ran to Fink and kicked the lazer gun away from Fink's hand with a fast move.

"Rad!", Enid called.

"I'm on it", Rad said as he held Fink with his freezing fingers.

"Errr- Let me go!!", Fink yelled, Rad and Enid started laughing.

Meanwhile Y/n and I flew in the air and threw fire at each other, avoiding all of them.

"Need more than fire balls to beat me, gorgeous", I said with a smirk as I hit her with a fire fist, making her back off in the air.

"You're right, I can't beat you with only a fire", she said with a smirk.

.

( Your pov )

C'mon Y/n, you need to focus...

Close your eyes and breathe...

There's two of me...

Two me...

"Errrrrr- aHH!!"
.

.

.

*Poof*

"What the!!", I heard Tko yell in surprise.

"Huh?", I opened my eyes, and I saw myself!!

I did it! I can't believe it worked!! I can't believe that book helped me! There's two of me now!!

"ALRIGHT!!", we both said as we high-fived each other with excitement.

"Now let's beat up this handsome boy", I proudly said with a smirk.

Me and my other self started throwing fire balls at Tko.

Tko tried to avoid some of them, but eventually got hit, he put his hands in front of his face to avoid the hits, so me and my other self flew fast to his direction and punched him hard, sending him back to the ground.

We laughed evilly, we then flew to help Fink, we threw fire balls at Rad and Enid, making them let go of Fink.

"Wow! How the hell did you do that?! There's two of you now!", Fink said with excitement.

"Oh what is me doing here?", I asked sarcastically.

"Don't mind me, I'm just dealing with some trash", the other me said as she threw some fire balls at Rad and Enid, and they're panicking and running in circles in a funny way.

The three of us laughed at them, until the other me got hit by what seems like a purple fist, making her fall on the ground and...

*Poof*

She disappeared...

"What the?!", I said in shock, it seems like the other copy will disappear if it got hurt..

Before I could react, Fink also got hit, "Fink!!", I yelled.

Where the hell are these punches are coming from?!

I looked around, and there he was, floating in the air.

"You're gonna pay for this!", I yelled as I jumped flying to his direction, making my fist glow with electricity this time.

But Tko was fast to avoid my fist, and he grabbed my wrist in fast move.

"Meet me in the forest, beautiful~", Tko whispered in my ear before he threw me back to BoxMore.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH-", I fell right into BoxMan's office, I look up to see BoxMan and Professor Venomous with crossed arms.

Not long after, I heard a screaming, when I looked up, then all of the sudden Fink crashed on me.

We both started groaning in pain.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys :3, sorry for not updating for awhile, I'm busy these days and kinda out of ideas.

So I was wondering if some of you could give me some ideas for this story..

Please message me in pm if you got a good idea T^T.

*WARNING*
I might not reply on time since I'm busy and due to the different time zone for some of you :/

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16.8K 338 15
Sorry for the terrible cover, I rushed it. Slow updates yay (KO and Tko are aged up to 17, and this is another twin au) ~~~ Y/n was always the advent...
49.8K 1.3K 27
Before you read, this is a Twin AU, it's a lot easier to write. And the pronouns are female because that's easier too. Might be some mis-spelled stuf...
8.3K 293 18
(y/n) is a 19 year old male who is living in his own home with his little brother. Gregory, but (y/n) was struggling to keep up with his house paymen...
52.6K 1.3K 27
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 ♡ (Y/N), an innocent boy judged by the people around him at schoo...