The Day The Innocence Died |...

buggylizzy

"Listen to me carefully," the woman said and grabbed his chin tightly to forcefully make him look into her ey... Еще

Where Do I Begin?
Chapter One: Remains Of The Past
The Many Colors Of Insanity
Importance Of Family
A Nine-Tailed Fox
One Prayer, One Soul
The Beauty Of Marriage
God Bless This Mess
Ignorance Is Bliss
A Lesson For Life
The Day You Sold My Soul
Chapter Two: Horror Of The Present
Too Many Questions, Very Little Answers
How To Be Married
Measure Of A Groom
When I Saw Your Eyes
I Knew I Made A Deal With The Devil
A Message For A Friend
The Judgement In Their Eyes
Who Keeps Souvenirs?
How To Plan One's Demise
Bonding Over Misery
The Bells Are Ringing, Part I
The Bells Are Ringing, Part II
One Truth, A Hundred Lies
Highway To Hell
The Ghost Of Wishes
Yin and Yang
Frogs, Skulls and A Little Bit Of Magic
The Dancing Boy
Afraid Of Change

1.7K 104 10
buggylizzy

Hello! And welcome to:

"The Day The Innocence Died"

Today, I'm starting another journey. My first book 'He's Mine' was a roller-coaster of emotions I had a difficult time letting go of, but now I'm here to present you my newest work!

At the beginning of some chapters, I'll add music pieces. As some old readers might know, my writing and storytelling is heavily influenced by music. Those songs usually create the content of each update. Therefore, I'd politely ask you to listen to them. They are strongly connected to the chapters and shouldn't be ignored.

Writing a story like this is intimidating and I can't wait to do something entirely different from 'He's Mine'. I hope you enjoy this new ride! And thank you for choosing my book! Much love :)

TW:

I've already warned you with the tags, but I'll mention it here again in case you haven't read them:

This story deals with sensitive topics, such as suicide/ murder/death and emotional, physical and sexual abuse. Domestic violence is included, so make sure to skip those parts if you feel uncomfortable.
I heavily rely on the psychological aspects of my characters. This, too, can be overwhelming for some readers, so please make sure to stop reading if something seems triggering!

The story is fictional and does not represent the actual BTS members/ other famous names mentioned. I do not own any of the media I use- the credits go to the owners.
I'm also not a native speaker, and though I'm pretty confident in English, there's still always room for improvement. So please, bear with me if I make any grammar/ spelling mistakes.

ALSO: I'm from Europe but not English, so there might be some historical inaccuracy. I always make sure to do enough research, but if you do happen to be a historian, I am very, very sorry.

Enjoy reading!

- Lizzy

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

144K 9.7K 49
(Completed) "Do you know what more painful than death? Forgetting the person who wounded your heart..." ☆▪︎☆ Jungkook is a Doctor..he was well succes...
My psychopath husband army

Любовные романы

73.6K 3K 53
"Young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes" A person once said but jungkook didn't think about it much until he made the biggest mist...
1.1M 45.1K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...