AURORA ° TAEKOOK

Від taeggvkie

an omega. an alpha. their threads of fate entangling to a mess of feelings and unsaid things or where two b... Більше

『0』
『1』
『2』
『3』
『4』
『5』
『6』
『7』
『8』
『9』
『11』
『12』
『13』
『14』
NEW BOOK!!!

『10』

89 15 7
Від taeggvkie

╔═════════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ═════════╗

╚════════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════════╝

"Jungkook! Get up! They're literally gonna get here in thirty-six-minutes!"

the younger man groaned loudly before pressing a pillow to his head.

a few minutes passed.

quiet footsteps and he heard the door creak open.

...

"Jungkook, I swear to god-"

"Alright, alright, I'll get up! Now get out"
Jungkook threw one of his pillows in his brothers direction which the other swiftly caught.

Granting his wish, Jimin left the room, mumbling something inaudible at his brothers attitude.

In a matter of seconds, Jungkook finally managed to roll out of his fluffy blanket, immediately regretting his actions as the cold air hit his exposed upper body and legs.

He shivered as he quickly went over to his closet, grabbing a cozy hoodie, a pair of ripped pants and some socks.

"Geez, are the heaters broken?"
The strawberry male mumbled, quickly throwing on his hoodie to get warm as quickly as possible.

Today was Saturday, Jimin had five of his friends coming over and by the time Jungkook was done dressing, it nearly was 2pm.

The young boy tended to sleep longer than he should on weekends, especially since on Friday nights, he usually studied and read a lot, which was quiet unusual for a student his age.

To most boys and girls his age, Friday nights meant Party time, but well, Jungkook wasn't really digging Partys that much.

He, for one, enjoyed spending time in his room, doing nearly anything but partying.

Sometimes, not even Jimin knew what his brother was up to.

On some Fridays, he heard Music playing in Jungkook's room, while other days, he himself wondered what his dongsaeng was doing.

This time, Jungkook spend several hours rereading his favourite books, since most of the authors hadn't published any new books yet.

So, no wonder the younger was so worn out from the recent night. he was so lost in the book world that he just couldn't stop reading.

Jungkook got out of his room to get into the bathroom.
brushing his teeth, the boy sighed.

This was gonna be a long day.

Whenever Jimin's friends came over, they were gonna stay for hours, literally doing anything.

Jungkook would get into the livingroom and be greeted by the smell of fresh pancakes, some days those would be replaced by waffles or cookies.

Jin and Namjoon would always bake something together, for absolutely no reason at all.

Well, Jin would do most part, while Namjoon would be breaking eggs, knocking over a carton of milk or just quietly observe Jin's doing, since he was told to just wait for his friend's orders.

Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin would be sitting on the couch, either playing Mario Cart or they'd discuss legitimately anything that came to their minds.

Jungkook would just watch the scene and leave to his room or he'd join them on whatever they were doing.

Not that he minded company, but since he usually did things alone, he still had trouble getting used to a lot of human interaction at once.

Oh and Taehyung, you already know about that.

The alpha would rarely come to the groups hangouts and if he did, he'd get there a lot later than his friends.

Surprisingly, Jimin and Taehyung had were the closest out of the six friends, which was what confused Jungkook most.

Jimin would always tell him about Taehyung.
He'd tell him about how Taehyung was known for his looks but actually was a completely different person than people thought he was.
He'd tell him about Taehyung's and his trips to Mc Donald's whenever they felt like it and about how the rest of the group usually joined them. At some point, Jungkook felt like he knew Taehyung, even though he his first impressions of the latter weren't close to how Jimin described him.

He'd would always tell him about how good Taehyung and him would get along, but to this day, they never got to hang out.

Back to the present, Jungkook walked into the kitchen, finding his brother get some glasses and plates to put on the table in the living room.

Jimin looked quite adorable, he was wearing a sweater and some comfortable pants while humming a silent tune.

He hadn't noticed his brother yet, so Jungkook decided to approach him

"Who's gonna come today? the entire crackhead team?"
he asked as he handled stood next to the smaller boy.

"Oh, freaking finally, you're awake. Yeah, everyone, including Taetae"
the mochi said, giving his brother a small smile while going back into the kitchen to get some Sprite and Water from the fridge.

"Perhaps you'll finally meet him. I can't believe you've never met him in person after everything I've told you about him. You two are equally as awkward in meeting new people, so I'm sure you'll will get along"
Jimin chuckled as he put the drinks on the table, turning his head to his brother for a second.

"I guess"
the younger shrugged his shoulders, scratching the back of his head to cover up the fact he was a little nervous.

the boy's chaotic thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing and his brother turned around to where the sound came from.

"Alright, I'm gonna open the door, can you get the snacks for me please?"
the latter shouted slightly, leaving the room.

Jungkook only nodded with an almost inaudible "Sure", now even more nervous than before so he almost stumbled over his own foot.

He grabbed the snacks and chocolate from the kitchen and returned to the living room, as he was greeted by the usual, familiar faces. Hoseok had his arms wide open for a hug and the rest of the group pat his shoulder.

"Hey Gguks! How's it going?"
Hobi asked, hugging Jungkook for a couple of seconds.

Hoseok was really cuddly with his friends, Jungkook was no exception.

"I'm cool dude..."

His eyes roamed around the room for a few seconds before continuing.

... how about you?"
Jungkook said, dosing off a little as he wondered where Taehyung was.

Jin and Namjoon were making themselves comfortable on the couch as Yoonmin joined them, per usual.

Jimin seemed to notice his brothers confused looks.

"If you're looking for Tae, he's gonna get here soon too"
He said, making himself comfortable in his Mate's arms.

oh, right, how could I forget? taehyung never arrives at the same time as the rest, I really need to calm down

The younger mentally face-palmed himself.
he got so worked up about meeting the latter that he forgot everything around him.

"r-right, I forgot"
he chuckled and made himself comfortable next to his brother's friends, more likely his own friends since they all grew so close to him.

"What've you guys been up to? it's been a while"
The youngest started, trying to distract himself a little from the fact he was so excited.

"Ugh, well, nothing really. School's so boring at the moment I really feel like ditching would educate me more"
Hoseok stretched his arms above his head.

"Or sleeping"
Yoongi joined, nuzzling his nose into Jimin's neck while breathing in his mates scent which made him even more sleepy.

Jin agreed while Namjoon just shrugged his shoulders.

"most of the stuff we learn at the moment isn't really new to me, so yeah"
he said turning his head to the group.

"yeah sure, flex on us a little more, Einstein. We know you're smart, potatohead"
Jin flicked his favourite dongsaeng's head to hide the small smile that had formed on his lips.

"Hey, not my fault you're almost failing, dumbass!"
the dimpled boy talked back at his hyung in a joking way, kicking Jin's leg.

As the two were in their own little world again, the rest of the group watched them with knowing smiles on their own faces forming.

The entire group, including Jungkook, was just waiting for the two boys to come up to them just to say:

"Oh, by the way, we're mates. we're planning our wedding and we wanna build a family, Jin is carrying our pups already and we're going to move in together"

Everyone knew those two were head over heals for each other but just didn't have the guts to confess.
The two were so inseparable, it was clear they belonged with each other.

Deep inside, this was something Jungkook was craving for.

A mate.

Someone who wanted to hold him and love him until he's sick of it. He wanted to find love, but he was so, so scared of making a mistake.

he'd thought about this, a lot.
and well,

sometimes having an inner conflict with yourself can get so annoying.

Jungkook and his omega self were completely different.

His Omega was so desperate, especially during heats.
during his heats he'd cry out for an alpha, more specifically his alpha, which he was yet to find.

Jungkook hated his heats, but who didn't?

But because over the past months, his heats got worse, he was starting to lose his mind.

His body was so ready to find his mate, to be claimed, something his body would remind him of each and every day.

The thought was absolutely amazing, wasn't it?
sharing love, receiving love.
spending your life with someone you can trust, someone who can take care of you and a person to take care of.

but, with that mindset of his, it would take Jungkook a long time to agree to his desires.

Jungkook sighed to himself, pushing away the voice inside his head to get back into reality.

Just as he was thinking about leaving the room full of oblivious males, the doorbell rang again.

His head shot up, his mind abruptly stopped racing.

"That must be Taehyung, could you get the door please?"
Jimin asked his brother, feeling too comfortable to get up.

Jungkook's pulse went up, his heart began beating faster.

He quickly got up, turning to his brother.

"Sure" He said, hoping he sounded as calm as possible as he made his way to the the corridor
________

it's cliffhanger time y'all!

I hope you enjoyed this, please don't be a silent reader and leave a comment about what you think of this <3

i love y'all, stream MOTS: 7
- m

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

238K 11K 18
Jimin isn't your averege Omega, while Jungkook is the definition of an Alpha. Ships: Jikook and some Yoonmin
27.7K 1.5K 37
Where Yoongi finds out he not only has a mate but multiple mates. The thing is, he thinks he's straight, and he ends up hurting his mates and himsel...
79.7K 3.2K 16
Male Omegas are extremely rare...but what happens when a group of friends finds out there's a hidden Omega in their college? Will they find him? What...
1M 58.6K 55
Kim Seokjin an independent omega meets a dominant and demanding Alpha, Kim Taehyung. HR: #1Taejin #2 Jin #2 BTS #1 Toptaehyung #1 alphaxomega Starte...